Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 14 May 2016 11:12 #161

• Exorcist
I've made a boo boo in the above two analyses. :arowup:

Apparently the engine part landed at the junction of Church St and Murray St, not Greenwich St and Murray St.
Not to worry......I'll do the analysis again at the correct location........ :hahano:

Edit:

The wife must have been driving...... :larf:.....but, more likely, things "aint what they used to be" when I try to read small print on a 'pute screen.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 11:32 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 14 May 2016 20:16 #162

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

It may have been mentioned before, but you can have your own sub-forum
where you simply lock the thread, like I did on my translation of Johannes Lang's
book DIE HOHLWELTTHEORIE

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/66104-johannes-lang-the-hollow-world-theory-die-hohlwelttheorie-1938-english.html

and keep this thread as public discussion thread.

Btw, some of the comments on this previous thread might be interesting
at least for the commentators who are relatively new to this forum:

September 11 - The 9/11 Thread

Just saying ...

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 24 May 2016 04:09 #163

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
It is now high time for everyone to realize how regularly plain old CGI technology is being exploited by the powers that be - in order to shape our worldviews and psyches - by hypnotizing the public via entirely fake / staged events. Alas, even though Hollywood movies are chock-full of CGI, most people still believe that they can easily tell the difference between a REAL video and a professional CGI production. This really is a major hurdle for most people to overcome. Unfortunately, MOST people would still say today :

"How could all the 9/11 tower-collapse imagery possibly be CGI??? It looks pretty damn real to me!"

Of course, the very word "CGI" has been ridiculed all over the internets in later years - and expectedly so (it has now almost become a synonym of "conspiracy theorist"). Image fakery - mostly CGI - is the PRIME tool of mass deception used by the Nutwork (i.e. the "powers that be") - yet most people don't seem to comprehend this simple fact. I personally rate this widespread intellectual deficiency (not being aware of what can be done with CGI technology) as the NUMBER 1 problem of modern society. As we have comprehensively demonstrated on this forum over the years, image fakery has been used to fool people into believing in all sorts of terror attacks, the "atomic bomb" and - last but not least - the "space race". That's right: image fakery has dumbed down this entire world. We simply cannot allow ourselves anymore to underestimate the manipulative power of fake imagery - in ALL of its forms.

Mind you, before modern CGI technology came into being, there were already many other ways to produce imagery which looked realistic enough to fool / mesmerize the contemporary viewers / audiences of their time. For instance (and returning to the 'semantic' theme), how exactly would you define this imagery - produced back in 1898 by George Meliès?

A (real) movie? A (real) video? A CGI animation? A cartoon?

None of the above words apply. It simply is the product of a clever 'imagery magician' - back in 1898.
Just imagine what 'imagery magicians' are able to do today.

Not that what was aired on TV on 9/11 was quite as compelling as the above 1898 'clip' by Georges Meliès !

"WTC2 collapse" - as aired on NBC television - "live" on 9/11

It still makes me gasp in awe how most people continue to define the 9/11 imagery as "REAL / AUTHENTIC NEWS FOOTAGE"...
One of my current personal battles is, in fact, to keep myself from calling / defining all such people "terminally stupid" or "demented".
Who knows? Maybe Georges Meliès actually meant to depict - in an allegorical way - such headless people.

source

:thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 17 May 2018 15:58 #164

• Exorcist
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
How would I know that? HUH? so you have just been trolling the last few pages?. Ridiculing video evidence without any theories of your OWN?. Cheers gaia real contribution to human history right there. That's about an a hour I'll never get back :roll: .

If someone with 1 leg tells you he climbed the Mount Everest, bare naked and shows "photos" as "proof" and you can show it's physically impossible that he has done that, does it matter what did happen and what you would know what did happen for the invalidity of his-story?

No, not at all. :thumbup:

Well, people with one leg have climbed the Mount Everest and there were also people on top who were bare naked:

abc7.com/society/marine-who-lost-leg-in-afghanistan-to-climb-mount-everest/607517/

adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/climbing/nude-sherpa-news.htm

:chuckle:

Has a leader "whooze only got one ball" ever won a World War?............. :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 17 May 2018 17:55 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 17 May 2018 16:22 #165

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Thanks for this thread Exorcist. I haven't done much research into the no plane theory but I'm very interested and when I have more time will
read your comments.

Should you ask Novum to rename your thread ... I only found it because you posted a link on a different thread. There's so much info
on here which may have been missed by 9/11 researchers.

I came across this (((Sky))) News Live footage from 9/11 with that truly horrendous Kay Burley.

At 10 minutes, 10 seconds into the video Sky News takes back coverage from Fox News when the second plane hits
the second tower.

Kay Burley says to the audience "I don't know if you just saw another plane FLY BY"

Not crash into the building, but fly by.

I can clearly hear someone in the studio say Shh to her.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 May 2018 16:35 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 17 May 2018 18:22 #166

• Exorcist
Roastie wrote:
Thanks for this thread Exorcist. I haven't done much research into the no plane theory but I'm very interested and when I have more time will
read your comments.

Should you ask Novum to rename your thread ... I only found it because you posted a link on a different thread. There's so much info
on here which may have been missed by 9/11 researchers.

I came across this (((Sky))) News Live footage from 9/11 with that truly horrendous Kay Burley.

At 10 minutes, 10 seconds into the video Sky News takes back coverage from Fox News when the second plane hits
the second tower.

Kay Burley says to the audience "I don't know if you just saw another plane FLY BY"

Not crash into the building, but fly by.

I can clearly hear someone in the studio say Shh to her.

@ Roastie
Thanks for uploading this vid, I can't hear a Shhhh but one thing did jump out at me.
From 10:57 to 10:59 I noticed a "Stuttering" in the approach speed of the plane...!!!!.....a tell tale sign of CGI fakery.
Interested readers can verify this for themselves by watching closely the two second portion of the plane's approach from 10:57 to 10:59.
I then downloaded the vid and viewed it in Power Director software frame by frame.

Fakery confirmed !!!!........the frame grabs show a repeating fakery pattern of 2 identical frames/3 identical frames/2 identical frames/3 identical frames which accounts for the stuttery judder of the plane's motion when you view the vid at normal speed.

I'll post images of Power Director frame grabs later.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 18 May 2018 02:14 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie