Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 17:56 #41

• Flare
spectero wrote:
Assuming that this was a plane, No bounce off at all.

Those are some pretty sweet CGI graphics 15 years ago by the likes we've never seen to this day, and a LOT of 'crisis actors' there with it. :chuckle:

Come on Gaia... you don't really believe this crap now do you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero, Grolongo

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:00 #42

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
And HOW/WHY THE FUCK would Frank deMartini be 'in the game' as a construction manager of the WTC? :larf:

Yes, how would the construction manager of the building you are going to demolish controlled be in the game? :yerright:
So he also has undergone a facelift in order to remain unrecognizable after the attacks you might say?

New identities are given to those people all the time. The so-called "deaths" of various types just live on somewhere else.
If he would have been 'in the game', wouldn't it have been much easier for him to just not be in the building that day just as Larry Silverstein (jew) wasn't?

Speculations about "would have...", "could have...", "should be..." are useless. Only the perpetraitors of these hoaxes know why they do the things they do. And cockiness and sloppiness is very common in hoaxing. Psychopaths rely on their theatre, they are not 100% perfectionists, not at all. Getting away with lies and fakery is their whole character.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:03 #43

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Those are some pretty sweet CGI graphics 15 years ago by the likes we've never seen to this day, and a LOT of 'crisis actors' there with it. :chuckle:

You must be joking. :O :O :facepalm:

1999 (made in 1998 already):

This (apart from the plastic wave of course) is more or less what should have happened to the plane. And the building; just a few scratches, nothing more.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:28 #44

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:

You must be joking. :O :O :facepalm:

1999 (made in 1998 already):

This (apart from the plastic wave of course) is more or less what should have happened to the plane. And the building; just a few scratches, nothing more.

Well mr. 'research'.... that explosion scene from the Matrix actually wasn't CGI... you can clearly see the helicopter morphing into the building is CGI, but the actual explosion and glass particles falling down are REAL:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:D
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:32 #45

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
That explains why they did a MUCH better job in Hollyjew than in Jew York City... :larf:

The CGI of that "plane" morphing into the building is extremely crappy indeed. But even 15 years later some idiots are still believing that a real plane instantaneously morphed into a building that provided 0 resistance. So they got away with it, didn't they? :facepalm:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:36 #46

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
spectero wrote:
Assuming that this was a plane, No bounce off at all.

"Holy Shit" (Batman...)

"New Footage" :wissl:

This subject all the rage ATM truth-zone.net/forum/clarity-zone-forum-space-science/66977-cgi-explosives-or-planes-into-buildings.html?limitstart=0 :D
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 06 May 2016 18:38 by rodin.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:41 #47

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Gaia wrote:
That explains why they did a MUCH better job in Hollyjew than in Jew York City... :larf:

The CGI of that "plane" morphing into the building is extremely crappy indeed. But even 15 years later some idiots are still believing that a real plane instantaneously morphed into a building that provided 0 resistance. So they got away with it, didn't they? :facepalm:

Ok oh wise one :roll:. What actually happened that day Gaia? Hmm.. A capital letter for which I'm not sure you deserve.
" I was bored before I even began ".

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:45 #48

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
spectero wrote:
What actually happened that day Gaia?

How would I know that? :conf:

I was hiking and only saw what "happened" on September 12th on TV. Just like billions of others.

What did not happen is just as clear as that there were no gas chambers in WWII. Physical and chemical impossibilities make these things untrue.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:49 #49

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

Was expecting you to say "Well Flare, it seems you are right and totally kicked my ass. Apologies for my wrong and crappy comparison grandmaster C. (onspiracy)" :chuckle:

Anyway... if you want to see some real 'predictive programming' regarding the 9-11 impact of the towers, then you only have to
look at the movie Face off, in which you can see a plane puncturing into a building:

@ 04:45

You know what it is Daniel-san..? I've been researching this stuff a whooooole lot longer than you have been... but it's ok, everybody has to learn sometime ;)

Now go 'wax on, wax off... wax on, wax off'..

... and then come back to me. :chuckle:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 18:59 #50

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
You don't even know how long I have been looking at 9/11, Flare. And if you after all those years still maintain impossible physics, then you should buy a physics book instead of fapping on Nazionists all day... :facepalm:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 19:02 #51

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
What actually happened that day Gaia?

How would I know that? :conf:

I was hiking and only saw what "happened" on September 12th on TV. Just like billions of others.

What did not happen is just as clear as that there were no gas chambers in WWII. Physical and chemical impossibilities make these things untrue.

How would I know that? HUH? so you have just been trolling the last few pages?. Ridiculing video evidence without any theories of your OWN?. Cheers gaia real contribution to human history right there. That's about an a hour I'll never get back :roll: .
" I was bored before I even began ".

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 19:08 #52

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
spectero wrote:
How would I know that? HUH? so you have just been trolling the last few pages?. Ridiculing video evidence without any theories of your OWN?. Cheers gaia real contribution to human history right there. That's about an a hour I'll never get back :roll: .

If someone with 1 leg tells you he climbed the Mount Everest, bare naked and shows "photos" as "proof" and you can show it's physically impossible that he has done that, does it matter what did happen and what you would know what did happen for the invalidity of his-story?

No, not at all. :thumbup:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 19:10 #53

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
You don't even know how long I have been looking at 9/11, Flare. And if you after all those years still maintain impossible physics, then you should buy a physics book instead of fapping on Nazionists all day... :facepalm:

I know you're about 2,5 - 3 years into the conspiracy, as you told me. I am into it for about 8 years, for just about every day.

Anyway, let's have a look at the external layer of the WTC towers.

Basically the WTC towers were overdesigned to withstand hurricanes, earthquakes, bombings and the impact of multiple airliners...

You had the center core, which was absolutely HUGE, giving it internal support...

... and then you had the outer layer, which consisted of 'a-symmetrical' steel pieces, giving it external support:

Here you can clearly see the 'asymmetrical' design:

The brilliance of this 'a-symmetrical' design was that all the external pieces fit into eachother like a 'puzzle', giving the outer
support extra strenght: so if a plane or something else would fly into it, then there would only occur a hole in the
structure, since all the other 'puzzle-pieces' gave the support to the rest of the 'intense grid' what Frand deMartini was talking about.

However, on the pictures you can see those pieces aren't that thick to hold a Boeing 757 off, coming in with 500 mp/h.

And besides that, the pieces weren't 'massively' steel, as there were gaps in between... so the plane definately did go
AT LEAST through those gaps like a egg-cutting device.
Last Edit: 06 May 2016 19:32 by Flare.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 19:47 #54

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare, the big phat fucking liar, wrote:
I know you're about 2,5 - 3 years into the conspiracy, as you told me.

I can never have "told you" that, because I am busy with conspiracies for about 10 years. Some topics only in the last 3 years.
I am into it for about 8 years, for just about every day.

Yes you don't research. You rely on others in videos and that is Ze Truth. That is not research; that begins after the video, it doesn't stop there. :roll:
so if a plane or something else would fly into it, then there would only occur a hole in the
structure,

Impossible. A horizontally flying inclined (39 deg) plane cannot instantaneously penetrate steel, what do you think? :facepalm:

The Bijlmer disaster was different; the plane followed the vector of gravity; top-down. And it crashed on the top of the roof collapsing the building.
And besides that, the pieces weren't 'massively' steel,

:facepalm: I have never claimed that the vertical columns were massive. They were about 1 cm (0.95) thick.

The horizontal floors were massive. You claim that you can leave something intact after you impact it. Yes, in movies and videogames that is "possible". In real life impacting = not intact anymore and intact = no impact.
as there were gaps in between... so the plane definately did go

If that were happening, we would see that "egg-effect" where the horizontal floors are the "egg-cutters" that make the plane parts crashing onto that break off the rest and fall down. That is NOT what the "videos" showed.

Try cutting that egg with "knives" that are 1 cm thick/wide and look what happens... :thumbup:
Last Edit: 06 May 2016 19:50 by Gaia.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 06 May 2016 20:06 #55

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare, the big phat fucking liar, wrote:
I know you're about 2,5 - 3 years into the conspiracy, as you told me.

I can never have "told you" that, because I am busy with conspiracies for about 10 years. Some topics only in the last 3 years.
I am into it for about 8 years, for just about every day.

Yes you don't research. You rely on others in videos and that is Ze Truth. That is not research; that begins after the video, it doesn't stop there. :roll:
so if a plane or something else would fly into it, then there would only occur a hole in the
structure,

Impossible. A horizontally flying inclined (39 deg) plane cannot instantaneously penetrate steel, what do you think? :facepalm:

The Bijlmer disaster was different; the plane followed the vector of gravity; top-down. And it crashed on the top of the roof collapsing the building.
And besides that, the pieces weren't 'massively' steel,

:facepalm: I have never claimed that the vertical columns were massive. They were about 1 cm (0.95) thick.

The horizontal floors were massive. You claim that you can leave something intact after you impact it. Yes, in movies and videogames that is "possible". In real life impacting = not intact anymore and intact = no impact.
as there were gaps in between... so the plane definately did go

If that were happening, we would see that "egg-effect" where the horizontal floors are the "egg-cutters" that make the plane parts crashing onto that break off the rest and fall down. That is NOT what the "videos" showed.

Try cutting that egg with "knives" that are 1 cm thick/wide and look what happens... :thumbup:

- O yea, that's right... you are longer on conspiracies (moonlanding + space travel) but got onto 9-11 later if I understood you correct.

- You can clearly see the outer layer is only a relatively 'thin' layer of steel, which can IMPOSSIBLY hold an incoming aircraft with 500 mp/h, weighing 100.000 kgs out. The floors themselves don't matter, as they will just cut right through the aircraft... however, the debris of the entire plane goes exploding and flying through the rest of the building.

Btw... here you can see, according to the external damage, that the wings actually didn't cut all the way through the building and only made a dent / scratchings...

... however, the rest of the plane just went straight through.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 07 May 2016 01:46 #56

• Exorcist
Following on from my post #18 :arowdn: here's Flare & BTwanker's Ar$ekicking as promised....:larf:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?limitstart=0#207926

SCREEN GRAB OF ACAD "FULL SCREEN" USING FASTSTONE CAPTURE SOFTWARE
Red rectangle = Frame 111, yellow = Frame 112, Green = Frame 113, Magenta = Frame 114

A few notes regarding the accuracy of the analysis. It's very accurate!
1) Autocad is incredibly accurate software. It's dimensional precision, both linear and angular, is accurate to
13 significant figures. Displayed dimensions can be "dialogue box" set to 8 decimal places. I've set them to
2 decimal places which is more than adequate to show the fakery.

2) The enormous increase in distance traveled by the CGI plane in the last frame relative to that traveled between
the previous 3 frames can not be negated by "you can't reliably track the position of the plane because
of pixel blur"
arguments.
Blur placement errors are insignificant compared to the massive distance traveled
"cockup" in the last frame!

3) The imported jpg frame grabs from Power Director 10 were grabbed using the Faststone Capture "full screen"
mode ensuring they are exactly the same pixel width & height.

4) In AutoCad the imported frames were then placed above each other and each successive frame was moved
a little in the +ve x direction until the vertical line of the edges of the building on the extreme right were in exact alignment.

(In BTwankerSpeak the building on the extreme right would make it Nazi Gestapo HQ^.....Sorry!...couldn't resist that!..:pmsl:)

I chose this building as the vertical alignment reference because the white edge/sky blur is considerably less than the
black edge/sky blur of the WTC Towers.

(In BTwankerSpeak that also makes me a white racist disinfo merchant^.....:pmsl:)

5) On Frame 112 I superimposed white lines over the pyramid roof of the Trump Building. It's the frame where
the junction of the CGI plane and the sloping roof edge is most clearly apparent. I then copied this, as a block, onto the other
frames using vertically aligned reference markers (white) which you can see near the bottom left of Frame #s
112, 113, and 114. This ensured the sloping roof edge is in exactly the correct position in each frame. See above image :arowup:

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 111

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 112

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 113

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 114

Between frames 113 & 114 the CGI plane rudder travels a distance of at least 10.88 units before it's hidden by the sloping pyramid roof edge,
That's approx. 2.5 times the distance it travels between each of the 2 previous frames. It accelerates despite the airliner having to crash through the steel framed outer wall and the 4 inch concrete floor slabs completely defying the laws of Physics!.

Impact with the steel framed facade, plate braced by the concrete floors, would cause the structure of a real airliner to compress, shred into a myriad pieces, but most importantly, it would cause it to DECELERATE in the last frame. My analysis shows conclusively this DECELERATION DID NOT OCCUR. It shows a MAJOR ACCELERATION which is impossible!
The airliner in the footage is a CGI fake. The "impact damage" was faked with demolition charges and NO PLANES hit the Towers!!!
.... :iitm:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 07 May 2016 23:57 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 07 May 2016 18:35 #57

• Exorcist
Bump.....I've now added supplementary notes to the above analysis as promised...... :)
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 07 May 2016 18:36 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 07 May 2016 18:43 #58

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Agreed. There is definitely an anomaly there
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 08 May 2016 01:13 #59

• Flare
"The airliner in the footage is a CGI fake."

- Ok, and what about the thousands of eyewitnesses in NY actually seeing the planes fly into the buildings?

The "impact damage" was faked with demolition charges

- If you take a look at the impact zones on the twin towers, then you can see the steel is bent inwards.
So basically what you are saying is someone went outside the building to rig the impact zones with different
loads so it could form the figure of a plane on the buildings?

and NO PLANES hit the Towers!!!

- Why should they have faked the planes then?

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 08 May 2016 01:18 #60

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
"The airliner in the footage is a CGI fake."

- Ok, and what about the thousands of eyewitnesses in NY actually seeing the planes fly into the buildings?

The whole problem. New York is a city with some 7 million people and every day there are 100,000s of tourists. There should be not 10 (media), not 100, but 1000s of videos available of that day. Why are we always seeing the same crap? Think Treblinka for a second and let it sink in.
The "impact damage" was faked with demolition charges

- If you take a look at the impact zones on the twin towers, then you can see the steel is bent inwards.

The images are fake, so no basis for anything.
So basically what you are saying is someone went outside the building to rig the impact zones with different
loads so it could form the figure of a plane on the buildings?

Nice strawmanning, not? :iitm:
and NO PLANES hit the Towers!!!

- Why should they have faked the planes then?

Because that's the whole STORY. "Why should they have faked gas chambers"? Idem. "Why should they have faked Russians shooting planes out of the sky over Ukraine leaving intact passports in a field"? Ditto.

You either are pushing a false agenda or you are a complete ass.

I think both. :facepalm: