Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 08 May 2016 15:18 #81

• Flare
annabelle wrote:
the earlier part of this video of the firemen inside the second tower is no longer shown when the you hear the smash outside and a fireman inside comments on the jumpers and says 'how bad is it up there that they would rather jump'.. at the end of this video the person filming says they didn't want to go out that way because 'people are still jumping, debris is still falling...'.

Exactly, but I guess Gaia won't agree since it's all CGI, 'vicsims' and crisis-actors to him.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 08 May 2016 18:44 #82

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
The firemen being filmed is IMO re-enactment with dubbed sound. I can't see a film being shot "on the day" - can you?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 10:15 #83

• Exorcist
Exorcist wrote:
Flare wrote:
Yeah... they probably lifted this 'crisis actor' into the "CGI hole" into the building right?

After a 15 minute session relaxing in the burning aircraft fuel saturated sauna/suntan lounge at 500 deg Farenheit she angrily emerged shouting:

"Silverstein you lying Jewish Ba$tard!!!.....Wheres my suntan???......I want my fkn money back!!!!"

The fakers cut her "money back" demand from the audio because it was racist and antisemetic.......:larf:

No answer from Flare & BTwanker regarding CGI Edna Cintron surviving a long kerosene fueled roasting and myriad fragment firing squad with her skin, hair, white trousers, and blue blouse clean, undamaged and unburnt?
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 09 May 2016 10:34 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 13:47 #84

• Flare

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 13:51 #85

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Flare wrote:
You are being sarcastic, right?

His logic is escapable :D

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 13:54 #86

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
spectero wrote:
How would I know that? HUH? so you have just been trolling the last few pages?. Ridiculing video evidence without any theories of your OWN?. Cheers gaia real contribution to human history right there. That's about an a hour I'll never get back :roll: .

If someone with 1 leg tells you he climbed the Mount Everest, bare naked and shows "photos" as "proof" and you can show it's physically impossible that he has done that, does it matter what did happen and what you would know what did happen for the invalidity of his-story?

No, not at all. :thumbup:

Well, people with one leg have climbed the Mount Everest and there were also people on top who were bare naked:

abc7.com/society/marine-who-lost-leg-in-afghanistan-to-climb-mount-everest/607517/

adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/climbing/nude-sherpa-news.htm

:chuckle:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 13:57 #87

• Flare
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:

He's actually right when it comes to the fact that no field of depth has been taken into the equation.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 14:00 #88

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Flare wrote:
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:

He's actually right when it comes to the fact that no field of depth has been taken into the equation.

He's totally wrong if he thinks depth of field has anything to do with it, over so few frames the direction vector will not change, and therefore all the velocity vector should be doing is maintaining speed or shrinking (due to building resistance), not expanding by over a factor of 2 lol

Trust me I'm a doctor...

Third, they are enforced

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 22:51 #89

• Exorcist
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:
rodin wrote:
Flare wrote:

He's totally wrong if he thinks depth of field has anything to do with it, over so few frames the direction vector will not change, and therefore all the velocity vector should be doing is maintaining speed or shrinking (due to building resistance), not expanding by over a factor of 2 lol

Trust me I'm a doctor...

Correct :arowup:....The angle of view of the camera is very small. The reason being the "alleged" camera was located approx 7000 ft South East of the WTC Towers in the Columbia Street Waterfront District on the other side of the East River. At that distance the camera's angle of view vis a vis the frame size would be very small and the planes track over 3 frames can be assumed to be straight, not curved. ....(except in BTwankerSpeak)....lol
Coming up.....a diagram to illustrate the principle of the analysis plus a GoogleEarth screen grab showing the approx camera position.
The explanatory diagrams will show the path of a Colour/$hape $hifting UFO tennis ball on a collision course with a square fence post...:larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 10 May 2016 03:29 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 09 May 2016 23:27 #90

• Exorcist

The diagrams are based on the "conceptual Artist's Glass" technique I used to prove beyond a shadow of doubt the mountains are too high on the NA$A Apollo 17 photo. Thread containing the analysis is on the DIF Pit locked away in the Rant Room as per Jewsual.

(FRAME PLAN DRAWING) :arowup: shows track of ball (plane) moving at uniform velocity on a straight collision course with a wooden post (Tower).
The ball's colour changes at uniform time intervals (1/30th second). I then drew dotted lines from the camera position at E to the ball at each consecutive position using "tangent snap" where the dotted lines meet the ball's circular profile. I then marked the positions of the intersections of these lines with the conceptual "film plane" line AB using crosses matching the colours of the ball and wooden post profile edges. The intersections were then projected up onto the film plane rectangle ABCD (FRAME ELEVATION DRAWING) and show a geometrically accurate representation of the ball's (rudder in the footage analysis) movement relative to the timber post (Tower).
Note the decreasing distance travelled (across the frame) by the ball in equal time intervals This is consistent with the 911 plane footage with the exception of the faker's acceleration cockup in the last frame, not to mention the 2 dupicate, 4 moving frame fakery pattern in post #8 here:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?limitstart=0#207838

The technique is 100% mathematically valid and variations have been used to create accurate Maps (Surveying) and track moving objects (Astronomy) for centurys. Note the distance between the ball's projected position on the film plane decreases at equal time intervals
This should also apply on the 9-11 plane footage at the impact frames. It doesn't and the plane shows a massive acceleration on the last frame therefore CGI fake!

The above explanatory notes and diagrams explain the theory behind the original analysis in my previous post #56 here:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?start=40#208082
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 10 May 2016 16:59 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 02:38 #91

• Exorcist
Here's the Google Earth frame grab with imported US "TOPO MAP" overlay. I've indicated the approx distance to the "alleged" camera and a reasonable estimate of the camera field of view.

Yellow squares show the WTC towers,.... continuous yellow lines show field of view, ...dashed yellow line shows track of CGI Boeing 767-200.

Google Scale bar at bottom left hand corner reads 3092 feet.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 10 May 2016 03:25 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 04:22 #92

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
DISINFO: Aluminum planes cannot penetrate steel buildings
Indeed disinfo; twisting reality on purpose.
There are “truthers” that claim an aluminum plane cannot penetrate into steel buildings. Therefore the planes must have been holograms.
There may be those "truthers", but that's not the case here.
Here are the top “No Planer” arguments for this claim. Followed by my rebuttal.

1) “The plane entering the building violated Newton’s laws.”
It does. The morphing is nothing physical.
2) “Aluminum wings can’t slice through steel”
Not only steel, also through massive concrete floors like they didn't exist.
3) “flying hollow aluminum beer cans cannot penetrate steel.”
The examples shown are all pointed homogeneous objects. They of course can penetrate. We are talking about a highly heterogenous object
4) “How can an aluminum airplane travelling at 500 mph punch through a 500,000 ton steel wall?”
A plane is not made of 1 material (Al), yet of many different materials with different material properties. That means the collision behaviour should be different, which makes morphing impossible.
5) “The plane does not decelerate.”
As shown by Exorcist in his excellent analysis it even accelerates.
6) “Would you believe a “Roadrunner silhouette into WTC”
Same thing; homogeneous where only heterogeneous is possible.
7) “A plane cannot cut through steel like a knife through butter.”
If the wing would behave "like a knife", the 4.4 tonne engine can NEVER also behave like the same knife as the material properties of an engine are completely different.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 06:02 #93

• Flare
All 'crisis actors' looking at a CGI movie:

:larf:
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 06:03 by Flare.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 06:20 #94

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
XXXXX

XXXXX

Here's the diagrams which I'd prepared before rodin's comment. I'll add the explanatory notes and GoogleEarth framegrab to-morrow.

Thanks for your patient work, Exorcist. Some people may always believe silly lies and if they're happy with that, so be it.

But it's good you do actual analysis (research) instead of just dumping stuff done by others who, as any real truth seeker knows, may very well be compromised, either consciously shills or unconsciously pushing falsehoods.

Keep up the good work, this is what I registered for at Truth Zone. :thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 06:44 #95

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Keep up the good work, this is what I registered for at Truth Zone. :thumbup:

:larf:

DEBUNKING THE NO PLANE THEORY

There is an old 9/11 theory that came out years ago that claims the media faked the planes hitting the Towers and that digital manipulation/Holograms/CGI was used in every single video/photo there is. Crazy? I know. The Truth Movement often labels this theory as the “No Plane Theory (NPT)”. These “No-Planers” claim that CGI and/or holograms were used and that there were no planes at all that hit the Towers.

One of the first documentaries to promote the “No Plane Theory” is called “September Clues” and it was created by Simon Shack. Simon is not alone on his crazy beliefs. Other so called 9/11 “Truthers” that promote the No Plane Theory (NPT) are James Fetzer, Morgan Reynolds, Killtown, Ace Baker and many of their “useful idiots” on social media. The “No Plane Theory” is an old disinformation theory that has been used by “agents” in order to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement. Anyone that believes in such nonsense is not for the 9/11 Truth Movement.

SEPTEMBER CLUES (DISINFO)

September Clues uses a lot of deceptive tactics such as poor quality, partial footage, and video editing that can easily fool many people who are not aware. It is cleverly done but with common sense, it can and has easily been debunked.

DEBUNKING SEPTEMBER CLUES/THE KEY (POINT FOR POINT)

“Exposing the deception, insidious innuendo, misdirection and lies in the “September Clues” series of videos, which many scholars and others have mistaken for the truth about some of the events that happened on that terrible day: September 11, 2001. Hopefully, this video will make them realise that they have been deliberately mislead. (By the author of “WTC7 – This is an Orange”)”

CONCLUSION: DISNFO

The No Plane theory was created and spread by disinformation agents in order to discredit the movement. It was most likely created by the perpetrators themselves in order to obfuscate the real hard evidence of inside involvement. It was designed to purposely spread false information in order to keep this movement divided and distracted over “planes”, instead of focusing on our real objective. There are 100’s if not 1000’s of witnesses that saw, heard and/or filmed the planes in New York. Please stop spreading these false claims as it makes the 9/11 Truth Movement look like “conspiracy theorists”. Which we are not. I ask that people take time to do their own research before falling for hoaxes they see online. No Planes = No Brains!

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 06:54 #96

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
Following on from my post #18 :arowdn: here's Flare & BTwanker's Ar$ekicking as promised....:larf:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?limitstart=0#207926

SCREEN GRAB OF ACAD "FULL SCREEN" USING FASTSTONE CAPTURE SOFTWARE
Red rectangle = Frame 111, yellow = Frame 112, Green = Frame 113, Magenta = Frame 114

A few notes regarding the accuracy of the analysis. It's very accurate!
1) Autocad is incredibly accurate software. It's dimensional precision, both linear and angular, is accurate to
13 significant figures. Displayed dimensions can be "dialogue box" set to 8 decimal places. I've set them to
2 decimal places which is more than adequate to show the fakery.

2) The enormous increase in distance traveled by the CGI plane in the last frame relative to that traveled between
the previous 3 frames can not be negated by "you can't reliably track the position of the plane because
of pixel blur"
arguments.
Blur placement errors are insignificant compared to the massive distance traveled
"cockup" in the last frame!

3) The imported jpg frame grabs from Power Director 10 were grabbed using the Faststone Capture "full screen"
mode ensuring they are exactly the same pixel width & height.

4) In AutoCad the imported frames were then placed above each other and each successive frame was moved
a little in the +ve x direction until the vertical line of the edges of the building on the extreme right were in exact alignment.

(In BTwankerSpeak the building on the extreme right would make it Nazi Gestapo HQ^.....Sorry!...couldn't resist that!..:pmsl:)

I chose this building as the vertical alignment reference because the white edge/sky blur is considerably less than the
black edge/sky blur of the WTC Towers.

(In BTwankerSpeak that also makes me a white racist disinfo merchant^.....:pmsl:)

5) On Frame 112 I superimposed white lines over the pyramid roof of the Trump Building. It's the frame where
the junction of the CGI plane and the sloping roof edge is most clearly apparent. I then copied this, as a block, onto the other
frames using vertically aligned reference markers (white) which you can see near the bottom left of Frame #s
112, 113, and 114. This ensured the sloping roof edge is in exactly the correct position in each frame. See above image :arowup:

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 111

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 112

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 113

BLOW UP OF IMPACT AREA ENCLOSED BY WHITE RECTANGLE IN FRAME 114

Between frames 113 & 114 the CGI plane rudder travels a distance of at least 10.88 units before it's hidden by the sloping pyramid roof edge,
That's approx. 2.5 times the distance it travels between each of the 2 previous frames. It accelerates despite the airliner having to crash through the steel framed outer wall and the 4 inch concrete floor slabs completely defying the laws of Physics!.

Impact with the steel framed facade, plate braced by the concrete floors, would cause the structure of a real airliner to compress, shred into a myriad pieces, but most importantly, it would cause it to DECELERATE in the last frame. My analysis shows conclusively this DECELERATION DID NOT OCCUR. It shows a MAJOR ACCELERATION which is impossible!
The airliner in the footage is a CGI fake. The "impact damage" was faked with demolition charges and NO PLANES hit the Towers!!!
.... :iitm:

Do you know of other "videos" from other angles (e.g. the opposite side) to either confirm the same problem or to show that that video is evenly fake because it shows different behaviour which couldn't happen because if it were real, the behaviour should be consistent?

September Clues has very well shown how the different "flight paths" of the different angles of "videos" were all different, showing it is planes inserted and not for real.

If you film a real plane from real different angles the flight path would be concluded the same, taking into account the angles of course.

If you have multiple videos of the same event and they show something very different they cannot be real. In other cases, not here obviously, it could be 1 of those videos is real and the rest faked, but they can never all be real as video 1 discards video 2 that discards video 3, etc.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 07:03 #97

• Flare
A street full with hundreds of people witnessing the plane flying into the WTC:

Probably all 'crisis actors' right? :umm:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 07:23 #98

• Flare
Who precisely is Simon Shack?

As it turns out, Simon Shack is actually a Pseudonym. Simon Shack’s real name is Simon Hytten, which he disclosed on his forum in March 2011. Simon gave this explanation for his adoption of the Shack pseudonym:

My surname Shack was coined back in 1993 or so by a black, Colorado-born jazz musician named Fontaine Burnette. Try and contact him and ask him about it (I haven’t heard from him in many years). He asked me what Hytten meant – so I told him it means a little house/or hut. So he just quipped… “Like a shack?” – and I said yeah, a bit like a shack. That’s all there is to it. I liked it. So then, as I registered at the STIM (the Swedish Musician’s Union) I was told that my artist name would be accepted – even at legal/bureaucratic levels. So that’s how I signed in at STIM. Ever since, I have used this surname – and all music reviews/articles written about me/my band (The Social Service) as a musician, have had me as Simon Shack. It simply stuck on me – and most people now know me by that name. I certainly had no motive to change my surname back in 1993 – in order to hide from something! At the time, I had no clue whatsoever of how this crazy world is rolling!

Simon Shack, AKA Simon Hytten; His brother Mario Hytten in a 1986 picture taken at a race Mario was in, which the Bin Ladins sponsored.

Deconstructing the Clues Forum “9/11 Mythology”

“September Clues” has constructed its own bizarre mythology surrounding the events of 9/11. The Clues Forum guys would have you believe that the Twin Towers were vacant after the 1993 bombing, nobody died on 9/11 and all of the footage was produced ahead of time and shown to the television audience while the actual destruction of the World Trade Center buildings was hidden from the view of New Yorkers by military smoke machines.

If I were Larry Silverstein or another of the 9/11 perps, I would certainly want the 9/11 research community to believe these absurd notions. They also weave in ludicrous statements such as nuclear weapons don’t exist, that rockets cannot travel into outer space and that satellites don’t exist. The only good reason to doubt the existence of satellites might be that you believe the Earth is flat.

The “September Clues” 9/11 myth does not withstand even modest scrutiny. Human remains have been found all over the WTC complex and continue to be unearthed to this very day. Numerous people died there. Billions of dollars have been paid out by Zionists to keep the families quiet. The survivors of Stairwell B of the North Tower attest to the fact that the Towers were not empty on 9/11.

Simon Shack, Onebornfree, El Buggo and Ab Irato have spent countless hours posting comments on “The Real Deal” archive forum and attacking the authors of this article. They protest the most vehemently when Israeli nuclear bombs are mentioned as having caused the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings. “September Clues” has all of the earmarks of being a 9/11 gatekeeping operation. Buying into their bizarre 9/11 mythology may be appealing if you believe the Earth is flat.

www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/simon-shack-obf-and-the-911-september-clueless-distractors/
Last Edit: 10 May 2016 07:26 by Flare.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 07:38 #99

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
For those not wanting to rely on smear campaigns by others, yet (first) see for themselves what the truth seeking of September Clues is about:

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 10 May 2016 07:39 #100

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Flare wrote:

Watching the above video now. Even after 2+ minutes I can SEE that the plane nose that exits the building is the same as went in ergo Baker was RIGHT - on this point at least. I trust my eyes, don't you?

Will comment on the entire video after a cup of tea :yup:

edit

OK Guys I think have it figured out.

The above video debunks the CGI plane theory using a lumakey argument applied to the coarse quality video as broadcast. But that is not how they did it. They perhaps used blue screen chromakey. (HAARP ensured the sky was blue that morning?) Plus the image they manipulated would likely be far better quality than that eventually broadcast. Just as with Apollo.

As for the exit "flame" issue... That came from pyrotechnics just like the entry explosion. Not a painted-on overdub lol. Don't know why Baker didn't realise that...

As for the thousands of witnesses, how would folks on the street know that there was no plane just because THEY didn't see one? That was never a problem. A real problem would have been good contiguous footage showing explosions clearly without planes, and I would guess a major operation was run to expunge these from public view. Had any surfaced, THESE would simply be denounced as fakes.

R

edit

You have to wonder if Simon Shack's mission is not to take Ace Baker's line of inquiry and lead it up the garden path...

Did Shack appear AFTER Baker?

Third, they are enforced

Last Edit: 10 May 2016 08:28 by rodin.