Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 18:03 #21

wolfy wrote:
Where is this other zone?

What is the story behind it? I have been away for a while.

It was originally a sub-forum set up by Nov for the wee-kidd, but it soon became hijacked by zax and frothy for ulterior purposes.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 18:04 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 18:10 #22

Don't listen to Dorothy's fiddle playing, Wolfy. Fact is the ''Clarity Zone'' is now Zax's and Frothy's Stasi HQ where they profile other members and share one-sided and twisted smear campaigns with each other on other members This is NOT what Novum set the ''Clarity Zone'' up for.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 18:11 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Orangeaid

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 18:12 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Wolfy

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66888-zax.html

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67059-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic.html

Latest available list of chosen by zax members:

wikkikid
cousin_frothy
zax
cinta
annabelle
mykah
entrangemercenary1
Gaia

Those were the only ones who could post there, publicly and in hidden areas, right from the start.

New invitees are secret.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 18:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 18:17 #24

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Zorro

Yould be right but unless you can see what they are up to, it is speculation. If you can see what they are doing and they are doing that kind of thing - well - they have taken the meaning of spoiled brats to a new level.

Truth is anti-semitic

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 18:24 #25

Well, going on zax's previous record and how he had little else to do but embark on malicious smear campaigns against other members, I think it's more than safe to assume he will be doing exactly the same, or worse, behind closed doors. Not happy about this turn of events at all.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 18:26 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Voltaire

This is what they have been doing BEFORE they closed it!

Novum said, nothing has been deleted, but only moved to secret areas.

So what do you think they are doing NOW ? ? ?

Did none of you ever read zax' Mask of Madness etc. threads?

Filled with hundreds and hundreds of quotes taken out of context, manipulated
and commented in his typical way, without providing links to the sources, so
that nobody could verify them ....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 18:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 19:20 #27

• Straight Shooter
wolfy wrote:
This is getting all very sanctimonious!!!

:roll:

Came here to say this.

This is exactly like when Sanctum Zone became a desert after they created a secret section.

A simple solution is to end the "members forums" section today.

Take all the threads in there and move them then close "members forums" section permanently.

It was a failed idea.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 19:28 #28

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
No I think the error is in allowing bans on posters (by invite only). Also, posts that local mods don't like should go to local vent room unless they have to be removed for legal reasons
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, GMP

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 19:35 #29

• Frothy
  • Released
There's no point having an area to moderate if you can't set the permissions, but it is nice to know that you're missing us enough to keep makng threads in the hope that we respond, well here I am, well done, bless you :emb:

If you trust novum's judgement to appoint zorro as a moderator then also trust his judgement in what he can see us post in Clarity Zone, if there is a problem he tells us and we adjust what we're doing.

Anyway seriously now I'm off this topic, give novum a break and stop whining for once.

Btw Phiz your quoted list is out of date, Gaia is no longer in Clarity Zone simply because he's an abusive prick, not unlike Zorro as it happens.

And we have put nothing into Vent as far as I know, because we don;t have trolls in it. Just ignore us, grow up, get a life, do something useful, stop trolling our zone from the outside etc........
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 19:48 by Frothy.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 20:25 #30

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 20:30 #31

• Frothy
  • Released
Child ^
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 20:32 #32

Yeah, And? It's all in the game, and you are most certainly fair game.. Dorothy. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 20:34 by Return of Zorro.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 20:35 #33

• Frothy
  • Released
zorro wrote
Yeah, And? It's all in the game, and you are most certainly fair game.. Dorothy. :thumbup:

Ok Mr Moderator whatever you say, btw say hi to your two commies chums from Clarity Zone, it's enjoyable to watch you melt into one another so warmly.

:hug:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 20:52 by Frothy.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 21:08 #34

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Hey Zorro, I can post pictures too. Can you guess who I am referring to? :ponda:

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 21:09 #35

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Grolongo wrote:
@ Zorro, let them have their secret forum . Know you could create something similar for your own peeps . Would love the have in depth discussions without the interference of the commie rats

It would be a nightmare for the jidif crew but a blessing for the true truth seekers

Nar - we're the good guys - we fight out in the open - truth doesn't need the dark .......... geez - this is beginning to remind me of JFK's famous 'newspaper luncheon' speech ....... :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, hokuspokus

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 21:12 #36

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Hey, Mr Plug ... most of us, except GMP, can post pictures.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65087-lol-of-the-day.html?start=460#207427

and links to the original sources, except zax ....

especially when he manipulates quotes after taking them out of context.

Certain members even thank him constantly for doing this.
Can you imagine the madness.
Rhetorical question.

:wissl:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 21:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 22:31 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
we're dealing with a number of people here who appear to have some form of excessive compulsive disorder to profile and demonize other members.

I agree with this... and i think it needs to stop.

Clarity Zone was created so people could have discussions between approved/chosen members about topics, not about other members.

The dissing of other members has gone too far.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, GMP

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 22:50 #38

• Frothy
  • Released
Hi novum so it's not the fact that the Clarity Zone is a permission only thread that is the issue but the 'dissing' ?

If dissing is the problem then it also needs to stop outside of Clarity Zone, The gang stalking and dissing has being going on for years, reference The Black Sun thread, The Satainaism in the Vatican thread, Reinstate wiikiid thread et al.

Cinta being repeatedly called a whore was not ''going too far'' neither is trolling wiiikiiid off the forum, all went on, no mention of going too far then, nor all the hasbara threads and zorro's posts about people who don't laugh at his trolling as being ''pig faced c***s'' etc etc etc etc...

How has Clarity Zone dissed too far, compared to any of that? Surely if dissing is an issue your latest moderating prodigy is one of the main culprits along with the Orange Buffoon and Phiz, no?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 22:53 by Frothy.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 22:53 #39

May I make a few what I would consider fair suggestions. Firstly I have no issues with Frothy and zax et al having their zone, or modding it exactly how they like. Open it up to all members, but anybody who goes in there just to troll (not including standing up to zax's and frothy's smearing nonsense) get banned from the ''clarity Zone''. Or something along those lines? It's only fair that other members get to have access to what's been said and done in their name. And if Zax and frothy want to embark on relentless smear campaigns of other members it's only fair they man up and face up to the members they're attacking in the ring.
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 22:56 by Return of Zorro.

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries. 14 May 2016 23:04 #40

• Frothy
  • Released
Can I make a suggestion, novum has identified ''dissing'' as the issue not the permission feature being used on Clarity Zone, and I have already pointed this out a couple of weeks back, stop dissing Clarity Zone or it's members and you won't be dissed on Clarity Zone.

I think that's a fair agreement to reduce forum dissing as whole novum, rather than merely focusing on any dissing that goes on in our small part of it, which is often comment on the dissing that we receive from the members in general, ie I have been called all sorts of names Phat Fuucking liar, BTwanker, etc etc, all in public, with zorro it;s often fucking this or fucking that, etc etc etc....

It's not as if Clarity Zone has done any worse dissing than the general forum, it's just that we keep it hidden, we don't want to pollute the open forum by quoting dissing in public.

But as zorro has already posted on this thread, it's a game, and his game is a dissing game, always has been.. So if you want to stop dissing from going too far novum can I also suggest that you speak to your moderator about his dissing and trolling, how can you expect others not to follow his example?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 May 2016 23:07 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare