Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

Poll: Include more and more positive smilies

Please 1 50%
Fuck off 1 50%
Total number of voters: 2 ( GMP, novum )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Include Pepe and more positive smilies

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 14:37 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The current selection of smilies is pretty restricted, while forum software allows for the inclusion of many more and much better smilies.

There have been whispers widely on this website that the ambiente, the atmosphere, is not what it could be. Smog is preventing the clear views on truths and especially untruths.

To enhance the positive way up TZ has had in the past year due to the various interesting contributions of its members (without us no TZ, more an SZ), and the "loss" of our poop picker, with cherry on the cake the arrival of Papa Legba, it would be a good idea to expand the smiley section with a focus on TZ-specific (Pepe) and more positive smilies.

Novum, any objections? Technically it shouldn't be too hard...? :umm: <- the "closest" smiley but not expressing how I think...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2016 21:29 by novum. Reason: fix poll
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 14:39 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PS: while in Feedback; I cannot vote in my own poll. Is that a restriction of the FAQ section?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 21:04 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia theres a smilies tab above the forum that opens up a page where there are many more smilies are you aware of that.

This link takes you to the same place truth-zone.net/forum/smilies.html

Just simply cut and paste the code in the left column of that smiley page into the reply box.

I can add more smilies too no problem... if people post the images here they can be added.

Somethings wrong with the poll btw, i cant vote either so i suppose no one can, i'll take a look at it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 21:18 #4

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
The current selection of smilies is pretty restricted, while forum software allows for the inclusion of many more and much better smilies.

There have been whispers widely on this website that the ambiente, the atmosphere, is not what it could be. Smog is preventing the clear views on truths and especially untruths.

To enhance the positive way up TZ has had in the past year due to the various interesting contributions of its members (without us no TZ, more an SZ), and the "loss" of our poop picker, with cherry on the cake the arrival of Papa Legba, it would be a good idea to expand the smiley section with a focus on TZ-specific (Pepe) and more positive smilies.

Novum, any objections? Technically it shouldn't be too hard...? :umm: <- the "closest" smiley but not expressing how I think...

:applause:

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 21:31 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok poll should work now.

theres an optional 'poll lifespan' field, leave that blank next time so the poll stays open. It had yesterdays date in there somehow, which is why nobody could vote.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 21:43 #6

novum wrote:
Gaia theres a smilies tab above the forum that opens up a page where there are many more smilies are you aware of that.

This link takes you to the same place truth-zone.net/forum/smilies.html

Just simply cut and paste the code in the left column of that smiley page into the reply box.

:hypo:

Well I never knew that lol :emb: :facepalm:

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 22:04 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:breakheart:

:enuf:

:nos:

:layrubber:

:fish:

:tennents:

1365 = 1

Include Pepe and more positive smilies 26 Oct 2016 22:06 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:

:anarchy:

:2cool:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia