Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread.

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 20 Nov 2016 12:40 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
Hi novum,

Please can you remove orangaids trolling and stupid Jew pictures from said thread?

Thanks in advance.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68398-the-holocaust-deniers-triad-of-traits.html?start=100#238443
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 20 Nov 2016 12:43 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Wouldn't a PM suffice?

You are such a narcissist! :hahano:

BTW Captain Israel how can you troll a troll thread? :hahano:

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 20 Nov 2016 12:48 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:
Wouldn't a PM suffice?

It's not a troll thread, it's just that your only defence to it is to describe it as a troll thread because you have no logic to negate it, so you decide to call it a troll thread so that you can justify trolling it.

If you disagree with it, then that's up to you, either don't post on it or try and counter the premise and the subsequent posts that have spawned from the premise rather than trolling it with stupid Jew pictures, just as you do with every other thread that you disagree with.

It's not just that thread, it's your general behaviour.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2016 12:50 by Frothy.

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 20 Nov 2016 14:00 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Wouldn't a PM suffice?

It's not a troll thread, it's just that your only defence to it is to describe it as a troll thread because you have no logic to negate it, so you decide to call it a troll thread so that you can justify trolling it.

If you disagree with it, then that's up to you, either don't post on it or try and counter the premise and the subsequent posts that have spawned from the premise rather than trolling it with stupid Jew pictures, just as you do with every other thread that you disagree with.

You, nutjob, talk about logic? You create a thread which sets out supposed traits of people who actually use logic and determine that something that never happened can't be denied. It simply didn't happen.

#logicforretards is you Tackler

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 20 Nov 2016 14:36 #5

I'm so confused...

I vote we must declare sides before you post from now on. lol
You can NOT have war without mind control

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 21 Nov 2016 06:44 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:
Rat wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Wouldn't a PM suffice?

You, nutjob, talk about logic? You create a thread which sets out supposed traits of people who actually use logic and determine that something that never happened can't be denied. It simply didn't happen.

#logicforretards is you Tackler

They have yet to negate the homicidal gas chambers with any proof, so what they use to fill that gap where that proof is missing is Third Reich rhetoric, Jew hatred, and/or hyper-contrarianism.

That's the thread premise which is based on logic. If you disagree then either prove the homicidal gas chambers did not exist, or tell me that you are not a supporter of the Third Reich, that you don't hate Jews, and that you are not a contrarian, otherwise the thread that I started is sound.

Or, on the other hand you could just ignore that thread instead of trolling it with your childish Jew pictures, it only gives merit to my case, but at the same time it's trashing the thread, and we all know it's far from the first time that you have done so.

As your trolling is hardly moved from certain threads by any moderator other than novum, I need ask him to move it.

Any you expect me to hide your trolling in a PM :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2016 06:54 by Frothy.

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 22 Nov 2016 23:42 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I'll take a look at the thread a little later frothmeister... ive been a busy boy and only just seen this. ( Heavy diesels and turbocharger compressor surge, not good. :hahano: :facepalm: )

Your link in the OP is taking me to one of your posts tho not orangeaids... i'll go thru the thread later.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 22 Nov 2016 23:46 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Organizemyroom wrote:
I'm so confused...

I vote we must declare sides before you post from now on. lol

Two options here, Nazi or Jew.... peeps can state which one in their personal text or sig. :joker:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 23 Nov 2016 00:00 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
ive been a busy boy ... Heavy diesels and turbocharger compressor surge, not good.

I hope you didn't gas anyone? :cool2:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 23 Nov 2016 00:02 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
I'll take a look at the thread a little later frothmeister... ive been a busy boy and only just seen this. ( Heavy diesels and turbocharger compressor surge, not good. :hahano: :facepalm: )

Your link in the OP is taking me to one of your posts tho not orangeaids... i'll go thru the thread later.

He's not a Buddhist and I don't think he's dying. What is he? :dunno:

Last Edit: 23 Nov 2016 00:03 by Orangeaid.

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 23 Nov 2016 00:10 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
ive been a busy boy ... Heavy diesels and turbocharger compressor surge, not good.

Only myself, not enough to kill me though as it was only a japanese truck not a mercedes actros... reliable but not enough power, typical japanese.

If you want reliable and effective gassings you need to go mercedes. :cool2:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 23 Nov 2016 00:15 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:

Only myself, not enough to kill me though as it was only a japanese truck not a mercedes actros... reliable but not enough power, typical japanese.

If you want reliable and effective gassings you need to go mercedes. :cool2:

Wasn't Benz a jew? We should ask Ze Frau. Freddy Porsche may have been a choice, or the Bayerische MotorWerke? Volkswagen was a good Nazi brand too.

But on a more serious note; you appear to be an expert on fuels and machines, at least relatively to most here.

Can you shine your light on the topic and help Frothmeister out? The poor jellow fellow seems to be stuck in his own web of lies.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 23 Nov 2016 00:26 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well i think in balance, mercedes has the most powerful gas makers these days in the actros range.

The other germans make notable air/gas pumps (engines) but mercedes just push out more gas.. even their F1 cars are king, such a simple and effective idea of seperating the 2 turbo halves with some space to basically again create more gas than their competitiors with the same amount of inputs, from their small but expensive top of the line F1 air pump.

As for frothy well im still waiting for him to take up hokus' chicken in the oven challenge, report the findings and go from there.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: hokuspokus

The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread. 23 Nov 2016 05:00 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:
novum wrote:

He's not a Buddhist and I don't think he's dying. What is he? :dunno:

Trolling the Feedback Centre :arowup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2016 05:01 by Frothy.