Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Posts reported to moderator

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 01:38 #21

Satire is satire, Gaia, and I doubt too many members have an issue about that. We all like a good laugh at times with memes and such, but using a section to diss other members just stokes more petty infighting and tribal wars.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 01:41 #22

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Satire is satire, Gaia, and I doubt too many members have an issue about that. We all like a good laugh at times with memes and such, but using a section to diss other members just stokes more petty infighting and tribal wars.

But that has never been my intention.

The running topics link to those if they're relevant. It's not spam, it's an argument from reflection.

Georgie, Colin, Condoleeza, where are the WMDs in Iraq? They were certainly there, you said?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 01:42 by Gaia.

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 07:14 #23

• Frothy
  • Released
Zorro wrote:
Rat wrote:
The quoted text is bang on, Gaia is trolling the forum, and misusing his forum section, unless of course you've changed our mind novum about members forum sections being used to create threads and posts to slag off other forum members?

Yeah see. Now you get to see why we took issue with you and zax doing exactly the same when you had your own section. You're no better than Gaia, rat, so don't try and pretend otherwise. You tried pulling exactly the same stunt once with zax. So don't try and get on your moral high horse about Gaia doing the same, or try and give other members a lesson in how to behave.

I would never use or abuse a section of the forum specially to diss other members, and especially if they didn't have the means to reply back. It's just something I wouldn't ever do or think of doing.

Don't ever try and give me lessons on how I need to behave, rat. You fall a long way short of somebody who I would class as having good morals, or somebody who I would take advice from. Hopefully we understand each other a bit better now.

Horseshit, what zax and I were doing at the time was fair game, considering there was the Gestapo gang spending their time harassing other posters, just as you are still doing to wiiikiiid now.

The point is novum then made a decision that members areas could not be used to attack/comment negatively about other forum members, all i'm doing now in insuring that his decision is upheld.

Otherwise make it fair to behave in such a way across the board. Seems like novum sees my pov on this topic even though I disagree with his decision overall, imo posters should be able to post what they want tin their own sections as long as it is not breaching the forum guidelines, but as novum decided upon a decision I'm merely sticking to his decision and will raise such issues to him when I am targeted in such a way.

I ignore you as a moderator so I don't know why you waste your time replying to me about topics of moderation, novum already posted I contact him about moderation issues because you have already refused to moderate issues that I have had with the forum.

You go about the forum trolling other members referring to Cinta as a whore with your vile gifs, you refer to those who disagree with yuor pov as trolls who are here to disrupt things, you make sock puppets to troll posters with and to support your own pov, and you pretend to be fair whilst displaying a Mussolini avatar on an ''all inclusive'' forum, jeeeesh people viewing the forum will take one look at the moderators avatar and think ''fuck me i'm not joining that place, the moderators must be intolerant fascists''

You are damaging the forum.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 07:19 by Frothy.

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 19:02 #24

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Zorro never called Cinta a whore.
That was the orange cunt.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 19:02 by bd.

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 19:15 #25

bd wrote:

:larf:

Your bluntness made me chuckle :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 19:50 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 20:05 #27

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
"Their language is ALWAYS giving them away sooner or later,
in this case rather sooner than later."

:facepalm:

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 20:54 #28

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia is a nasty thing.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Posts reported to moderator 04 Dec 2016 22:09 #29

bd wrote:

Rat and Wee-kidd are making a mountain out of a mole hill basically. Nothing new there.

The truth of the matter is Cinta and myself have never really come to blows in anything like the way I have with the Wee-kidd Sasquatch, and sometimes rat boy. I simply replied to one of her comments about eating cake and cleaning her windows, by suggesting her windows may be in Amsterdam's red light area.

I really couldn't care less about treating abusive idiots in the way they deserve to be treated though, especially those who constantly stir shit and lie about me non-stop. Most of the stuff rat and wee-kidd go on about is either outright lies, or gross exaggerations and misrepresentations. It really is water off a ducks back to me though, and they're both totally out of their depth with me , I think they both know it too, but can't show it.. They do however make themselves fair game and open season for counter-trolling and counter-abuse. Which I don't blame other members for doing. Fair is fair on that score. If somebody also wants to carry on like that while also constantly slagging me off for no real reason, then I'm not at all fused about doing them any real favours on the moderation front either. Simples. Simpletons like the Wee-kidd don't understand that though. He doesn't seem to understand that for the most part that it's his own behavior that leaves him open and fair game to much counter-abuse or counter-trolling..

Good ''counter-trolling'' is the art of disarming serial abusers, usually by out-witting them with humour and a sharp wit, and not allowing oneself to be antagonized by the troll's actions, or brought down to their own level.

It's different from trolling itself, or feeding trolls in their mission to wreck threads. Counter-trolling involves responding to trolls in a way that leaves them nowhere to go in terms of their antagonistic behavior and actions, which leaves them looking stupid if they carry it on. This is exactly the technique I use on those who attack me for no reason.

In wee-kidds case it doesn't appear that he really understand what's going on, which is why he resorts to repeating his nonsense over and over, and why he attempts to reflect his own silly behavior and tomfoolery onto me.. i.e accusing me of having ''epic melt-downs'', when indeed it's actually more characteristic of his own mannerisms and behavior. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 22:22 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Posts reported to moderator 05 Dec 2016 07:51 #30

• Frothy
  • Released
bd wrote:

Well no, Zorro didn't actually post ''Cinta is a whore'' but he posted a gif of a prostitute in a brothel window and aimed it at Cinta, so it's the same thing, he was calling her a whore by posing a gif of a whore at her.

But of course that's all ''tongue in cheek'' unless you know that it was amongst other posts where ''orange'' was calling her a whore as they both trolled a thread that she had started.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Posts reported to moderator 05 Dec 2016 09:24 #31

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why are you constantly whining about Cinta being called a "whore of the system" years ago,
whereas you never whine about the evil, vile yiddish rants by the gaia-guy against me?

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-members-area/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#207502

:dunno:

Double standards.

:twitch:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 09:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

Posts reported to moderator 05 Dec 2016 10:25 #32

• Frothy
  • Released
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Why are you constantly whining about Cinta being called a "whore of the system" years ago,
whereas you never whine about the evil, vile yiddish rants by the gaia-guy against me?

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-members-area/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#207502

:dunno:

Double standards.

:twitch:

I thought we all know that Gaia is a prat and just ignore him.

In fact when it comes to Gaia I pretty much agree with Flare that he's only here to troll and disrupt, I don't read many of his posts if I can help it only when he's trolling threads that I started usually, but yes, I don't think those comments ought to be made by him or anyone else.

Gaia is acting like someone who has read a book named ''How to be a Conspiracy Theorist'' basically you just yell ''fake'' at everything, see there's a lot of difference between debating the lunar landing and stating that ''space travel is impossible EVER'' or debating the machinations behind 9/11 and stating that it's all cgi hoaxing the planes did not exists etc etc etc.

Basically anyone here with their feet on the ground who are just trying to catch a glimpse behind the activities of tptb is undermined by Gaia trolling the forum with his wild conspiracy theories, whilst slagging off the rest of the forum population as we're all off the mark except him, he not only is trying to discredit what other posters have researched and brought to this community but he also makes such outlandish statements that he makes the place look as though its a lunatic asylum, or at least he tries to.

Other people are posting up stuff that they researched or things that they find interesting, Gaia trolls his ''fake fake fake'' lunacy all over the shop.

In fact if someone set out to undermine/troll/discredit this forum on purpose, they would find it difficult to out perform Gaia on that matter.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you sweet-cheeks :emb:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 10:48 by Frothy.

Posts reported to moderator 05 Dec 2016 10:55 #33

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you sweet-cheeks :emb:

:norty:

Dedicated to you two lovebirds...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare