Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: What's with that ''Extra Watch'' thing at the bottom of the forum?

What's with that ''Extra Watch'' thing at the bottom of the forum? 07 Dec 2016 11:47 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
I mean the little bird symbol at the bottom left;

Which opens up this place www.extrawatch.com/

I've looked at the demonstration are you tracking the forum members?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 11:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's with that ''Extra Watch'' thing at the bottom of the forum? 07 Dec 2016 11:57 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What's with gab.ai/auth/login in the header?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What's with that ''Extra Watch'' thing at the bottom of the forum? 07 Dec 2016 12:03 #3

• Frothy
  • Released

Nightly Email Reports and Visitor Tracking (live stats)?

History?
Goals?
SEO Report?

Some information that I found on another webpage regarding SEO reports.
Generated before an SEO campaign begins, these reports will allow you to measure results later. They can be generated repeatedly.

Keyword Research Reports should contain information that helps to evaluate the SEO budget and the potential cost, including a list of keywords, how many additional visitors the site can get if it ranks in the top 10 for the keywords reported, how difficult it will be to rank in the top 10, and whether it’s cost-effective to promote highly competitive keywords.

Competition Analysis Reports will uncover the SEO strategy behind your competitors’ websites. They should tell you which keywords your competitors are promoting, whether it’s necessary to target keywords used by competitors but not by you, and from what sites your competitors are getting their links.

Website Audit Reports will cover myriad factors related to on-page optimization. It’s important to check these factors against industry standards in order to identify potential trouble points and elements that need to be improved. They should also include website and page statistics, such as PageRank, link popularity, and the number of indexed pages. A good Website Audit Report should provide information on different content-related issues:
searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-to/2399248/the-7-must-have-seo-reports-to-meet-todays-search-optimization-challenges

So are you promoting ''keywords'' in forum discussion?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 12:08 by Frothy.

What's with that ''Extra Watch'' thing at the bottom of the forum? 07 Dec 2016 12:39 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Its really only there incase we have some kind of repeated troublemaker and need it. I rarely ever look at it, i dont do any SEO things with it whatsoever and never have, theres no heat maps turned on, theres no nightly email reports.

Alot of the stuff you posted above we dont have as its the free version.

It also gets the info for the modules at the bottom of the site, visitor stats and active users. It populates those itself automatically.

It can tell me what people are looking at on the site yes, eg which threads etc... but thats about it, it cant track anyone or anything that isnt part of the TZ site.

The logo has to be there for extrawatch to function, thats why its there, we have the entry level free version, and their end of the deal is the logo showing somewhere on the page.

Pfiz the link to gab is just like the links to facewank, twatter , screwugle plus etc .. reason you cant see anything and u get the login page is gab only works if ur logged in, so anyone wanting to read TZ's gab would have to make an account of their own.. i dont make their rules ofc it is how it is.

If the gab logo isnt over to the right with the other social media icons then it means the css isnt loading or updated in peoples browsers.. press the refresh button when on the forum home page as a fix.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Frothy, Gaia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare