Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

Poll: What to do with Frothy?

Permaban him please for the love of god! 3 16.7%
Let him back in, no restrictions, freedom of expression is paramount 6 33.3%
Keep him perma-restricted to certain cats, eg public zone 7 38.9%
Let him serve out a 1 week sit out then back in 1 5.6%
Other (please state in a post) 1 5.6%
Total number of voters: 18 ( Norse Bear, annabelle, Grolongo, Lizzy, novum ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership?

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 20:53 #21

I vote if he comes back then it has conditions (which he must stick to). Not come back doing exactly the same allover again. Those conditions should be that he doesn't come back and carry on doing exactly the same wasting my time as a moderator, or continue lying and spinning his shit about me here. Or against anybody else for that matter. You just can't allow somebody to carry on in that way while keep letting them get away with it. It's now got to the point where it's damaging the atmosphere on forum.

Another thing too, it's all well and good people saying let him back to do what he wants, but it's not them who has to put up with the prick making shit up about them every 5 mins here. Which is also wasting much of my time here to concentrate on other more important issues. I think his whole intention now is to cause as much disruption and arguing here as possible. Which would give me some serious reservations to let somebody like that back in.

No, I think there comes a point where you just have to say enough is enough. His latest round of editing his posts to try and make me out to be unfair also speaks volumes. He just doesn't care, and it shows he'll stoop to any level to try and stir up shit about me.

I gave him a chance last time and voted to let him back. this time I say no. I don't want him back after his latest episode of underhanded behavior.. It will obviously just keep happening over and over again. I'm not going to put up with another new episode of his bullshit.

I vote keep him in public zone this time around.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 22:10 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare, Gaia

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 20:59 #22

If he comes back here being allowed to do the same allover again then I will leave the forum. And will never post here again. He took things way too far this time around. It just got way to spiteful and personal. I just aint going to put up with being treated like that. not as a member, and certainly not as a moderator. .

Freedom of expression being paramount DOES NOT give somebody a free pass to continue doing what he was doing against me. Neither does it give somebody the right to keep acting like a total dick.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 21:16 by Return of Zorro.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:02 #23

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Other name suggestions for his personal "safe" space;

Hasbara Homestay
Shoah Showcase
Lippstadt Leash
Zionist Zoo
Chicken (swinging) Cage
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:08 #24

Zorro wrote:
If he comes back here being allowed to do the same allover again then I will leave the forum. And will never post here again. He took things way too far this time around.

Freedom of expression being paramount DOES NOT give somebody a free pass to continue doing what he was doing against me. Neither does it give somebody the right to keep acting like a total dick.

:larf: :larf:

How many times have you said that now? :facepalm:

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:13 #25

Yes, I've said it once before, out of anger perhaps. this time around I mean it though. I'm not posting on a forum where a lying little shit gets a free reign to keep doing what he's doing in that way.
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 21:17 by Return of Zorro.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:16 #26

Zorro wrote:
Yes, I've said it once before, out of anger perhaps. this time I mean it though. I'm not posting on a forum where a lying little shit gets a free reign to keep doing what he's doing in that way.

Once :larf: :larf: :facepalm:

How many times have you said you wont reply to me? :ponda: :facepalm:

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:19 #27

I don't care what you say. Now if you don't mind, could you kindly just fuck off. :) It's not you I'm talking about.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:22 #28

Zorro wrote:
I don't care what you say. Now if you don't mind, could you kindly just fuck off. :) It's not you I'm talking about.

:larf:

PMSL what a fucking plank....toys out the pram again
:facepalm:

Edit: btw what commando did you train with in France and what year?
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 21:24 by entrangermercenary1.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:36 #29

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Zorro wrote:

:larf:

PMSL what a fucking plank....toys out the pram again
:facepalm:

Edit: btw what commando did you train with in France and what year?

What's that smell?

Is it a turd?

Is it the drains?

No it''s the Amazing Ciderman.......

The fizzy piss powered super plonker returns.....
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2017 08:17 by Truthspoon.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:38 #30

@ent. How about if I answer those questions or anymore future questions with another big fuck off. How does that sound? I wouldn't tell somebody like you any meaningful details about my military career anyhow. Not going to happen. I don't care if you believe me or not, either. Yes, I trained with French Naval special forces for several weeks, but that's all you'll ever know about it. And wouldn't you just love to know more about the more important details. Never going to happen, simply because I wouldn't trust somebody like you as far as I could throw you. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 21:39 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:40 #31

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Public zone him for a week,repeat when necessary.
Or,allow every other member one shot at it if they feel he's messing their posts up.
Can I add another couple of rotten eggs to that wishlist?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:48 #32

Lux Interior wrote:
Public zone him for a week,repeat when necessary.
Or,allow every other member one shot at it if they feel he's messing their posts up.
Can I add another couple of rotten eggs to that wishlist?

That sounds quite reasonable and fair. As long as the cunt doesn't keep wasting my time by spreading his shit, I'm not fussed either way.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 21:51 #33

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nothing ever changed on this forum,
because as long as men prefer
to play www.dict.cc/?s=Waschlappen
only very few women will be there
to help them keep the masculine
energy up.

The majority of men is no longer able
to hold their inborn masculine frequency.
They are unable to feel it. Let alone live it.

Almost the same is valid for the females with regard to authentic female vibes.
The natural field was attacked for millenia.
This is why many are no longer able to feel the source.
This is why many of them behave like cattle.
Just like the men.

All of them are serving the agenda of the deceivers.

THINK!

Or at least READ!

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/62234-goddess-mother-wife-companion-whore-this-is-the-women-thread.html?start=120#189696

or play games, watch sports, go on holidays ....... truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/69413-any-holiday-ideas.html

As long as your soul is not crying for relief and your body not eaten up by cancer (or any other disease of "civilisation")
just go on like that.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 22:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 18 Jun 2017 22:57 #34

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Current status is ive just unblocked his IP, he can access the site and log in, but only post in public zone.

5 voted they want him back full access, 5 want him restricted and 2 want him gone permanently, 5 +2 = 7 that would like some kind of sanctions plus im taking the WUMing and trolling of his into account, so right now if he wants to return here and post its going to have to be public zone.

Ive just voted and voted public zoning him... im typically against sanctions but when members go to far i still feel action needs to be taken, TZ isnt a free for all, so i say to WUM's , check yourself before you wreck yourself... well wreck your membership status.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Truthspoon, GMP

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 19 Jun 2017 00:17 #35

• Exorcist
Let him serve out a 1 week sit out then back in

@Nov

year is spelt Y..E..A..R, not W..E..E..K........ :chuckle:

Apologies for being a Grammar Nazi
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2017 00:20 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 19 Jun 2017 00:27 #36

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
I vote if he comes back then it has conditions (which he must stick to). Not come back doing exactly the same allover again. Those conditions should be that he doesn't come back and carry on doing exactly the same wasting my time as a moderator, or continue lying and spinning his shit about me here. Or against anybody else for that matter. You just can't allow somebody to carry on in that way while keep letting them get away with it. It's now got to the point where it's damaging the atmosphere on forum.

Another thing too, it's all well and good people saying let him back to do what he wants, but it's not them who has to put up with the prick making shit up about them every 5 mins here. Which is also wasting much of my time here to concentrate on other more important issues. I think his whole intention now is to cause as much disruption and arguing here as possible. Which would give me some serious reservations to let somebody like that back in.

No, I think there comes a point where you just have to say enough is enough. His latest round of editing his posts to try and make me out to be unfair also speaks volumes. He just doesn't care, and it shows he'll stoop to any level to try and stir up shit about me.

I gave him a chance last time and voted to let him back. this time I say no. I don't want him back after his latest episode of underhanded behavior.. It will obviously just keep happening over and over again. I'm not going to put up with another new episode of his bullshit.

I vote keep him in public zone this time around.

Hitler was right

User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 19 Jun 2017 00:55 #37

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I liked your post because it is apropos Orangaid. I still believe he should be given a chance to show restraint and not be a WUM. Failing these criteria - allow him to post only in public zone.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 19 Jun 2017 01:14 #38

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The guy is an autist, they don't learn as they simply lack the capacity for normal social behaviour.

Just like a psychopath is incurable for empathy and truthfulness.

It's like training a whale to fly.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 19 Jun 2017 09:14 #39

• novum
  • Platinum Member
hokuspokus wrote:
Thanks. But I don't need any praise for believing in the right thing.

Which other account said hokey btw?

Oh and to frothy... hi frothy :hi:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 19 Jun 2017 20:10 #40

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Nov - please amend my vote - it went in as
Let him back in, no restrictions, freedom of expression is paramoun

II HIT THE WRONG BUTTON - I MEANT TO CHOOSE
Keep him perma-restricted to certain cats, eg public zone

PUBLIC ZONE ONLY

That's in- keeping with TZ 's philosophy of ' rare banning' but keeps him at arms' length from causing constant irritation .

training a whale to fly. .......... :D LOL - perfect.
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2017 20:25 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire, Gaia