Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

Poll: What to do with Frothy?

Permaban him please for the love of god! 3 16.7%
Let him back in, no restrictions, freedom of expression is paramount 6 33.3%
Keep him perma-restricted to certain cats, eg public zone 7 38.9%
Let him serve out a 1 week sit out then back in 1 5.6%
Other (please state in a post) 1 5.6%
Total number of voters: 18 ( Norse Bear, annabelle, Grolongo, Lizzy, novum ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership?

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 15:55 #61

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Your choice of self expression provides you with your experience. If you do not like your experience, it is up to you to change your self expression. Your business, not another forum members business nor a requirement for them to change their self expression. Your business and yours alone.

:joint:

So, when somebody chooses to ''express themselves'' by sticking a knife in your leg, when does it become one's right to express themselves back by blowing their kneecap off with a 357 Magnum hollow point in response? :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 15:57 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 15:58 #62

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Zorro wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Thank you to the other forum members that voted freedom of expression is paramount. :thumbup:

..... snip .....

What does this essay have to do with Frothy :dunno:

What's that essay got to do with people like Frothy? I would have thought it was self evident to anybody who displays your degree of intelligence, annabelle. Or those who see the real situation here in this dispute. Or rather non-dispute, as it should be more accurately described.

Basically Frothy and a small handful of others are throwing their toys out of the pram because the moderation isn't sufficiently left leaning for them (like most other forums are). It has nothing whatsoever to do with my moderation per se, or me supposedly being biased, anti ''self expression'' or anti-free speech. The accusation that I'm censoring our members here is beyond absurd, and downright childish. They just don't like it that I'm not moderating some of the more taboo topics, or moderating our more outspoken members here.

Such people are the worst hypocrites, and don't value freedom of speech at all. Indeed, if they had their own way all non-PC topics would be exiled from the boards and off limits here, and peoples opinions that aren't sufficiently left leaning and in line with their own world-view would be swiftly banned.

:roflha:

" ... people like Frothy ..."

Tarring with the same brush. Guilt by association. Because Zorro says so. :roll:

"Or those who see the real situation in this dispute."

Read, 'Those who side with me (us) against him (them)'. :thumbup:

"Or rather non-dispute, as it should be more accurately described."

Which is it? :dunno:

Is the first description faulty?

Or are you stating that there is no dispute now you have censored another forum member?

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 16:14 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 16:08 #63

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Your choice of self expression provides you with your experience. If you do not like your experience, it is up to you to change your self expression. Your business, not another forum members business nor a requirement for them to change their self expression. Your business and yours alone.

:joint:

So, when somebody chooses to ''express themselves'' by sticking a knife in your leg, when does it become one's right to express themselves back by blowing their kneecap off with a 357 Magnum hollow point in response? :hahano:

:roflha:

You equate words in cyberspace with a physical attack.

:roflha:

That is known as a straw man argument, a logical fallacy.

You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 16:19 #64

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
annabelle wrote:
The antagonism is long running between the two (Zorro and Ausrotten) and it runs both ways, the insults fly both ways, others insults toward him (and others) are liked, other members hurl insults and 'abuse', the standards Aurotten is being held to, ALL members, in fairness, should be held to as well, equally, is that happening? is that going to happen?

I have asked you this before, without luck, but why are you defending the Blue_Tackling Bobby Babbler? What is it in him that you like so much?

The guy has presented and propagandised mainstream stories on every subject he touches. And then goes on the personal attack when people question his stupid drivel.

The clearest example is the Holocaust thread, where the first 32 pages are filled with him defending the mainstream story "just with some different numbers", completely ruining the whole idea of truth seeking and unwinding the spaghetti of lies presented to us.

Same for the space topic and so many others.

On top of that the pages upon pages upon pages of whining and complaining like a little kid who doesn't get the candy he begged his parents for.

How can you ever defend such a shill, here at Truth Zone? :dunno:
What do you see in him that others don't see? :conf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 16:34 #65

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
The antagonism is long running between the two (Zorro and Ausrotten) and it runs both ways, the insults fly both ways, others insults toward him (and others) are liked, other members hurl insults and 'abuse', the standards Aurotten is being held to, ALL members, in fairness, should be held to as well, equally, is that happening? is that going to happen?

I have asked you this before, without luck, but why are you defending the Blue_Tackling Bobby Babbler? What is it in him that you like so much?

The guy has presented and propagandised mainstream stories on every subject he touches. And then goes on the personal attack when people question his stupid drivel.

The clearest example is the Holocaust thread, where the first 32 pages are filled with him defending the mainstream story "just with some different numbers", completely ruining the whole idea of truth seeking and unwinding the spaghetti of lies presented to us.

Same for the space topic and so many others.

On top of that the pages upon pages upon pages of whining and complaining like a little kid who doesn't get the candy he begged his parents for.

How can you ever defend such a shill, here at Truth Zone? :dunno:
What do you see in him that others don't see? :conf:

A Singularity Of Unique Light that is being censored, silenced by mob rule.

Are you so fragile that you cannot allow others their self expression?

It isn't as if you do not verbally abuse others.

What are you afraid of?

Words?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 16:37 #66

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Your choice of self expression provides you with your experience. If you do not like your experience, it is up to you to change your self expression. Your business, not another forum members business nor a requirement for them to change their self expression. Your business and yours alone.

:joint:

So, when somebody chooses to ''express themselves'' by sticking a knife in your leg, when does it become one's right to express themselves back by blowing their kneecap off with a 357 Magnum hollow point in response? :hahano:

:roflha:

You equate words in cyberspace with a physical attack.

:roflha:

That is known as a straw man argument, a logical fallacy.

You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Not at all. I'm just using it as an analogy. Point being you can only dish out a certain amount of shit before somebody will lash out back at ya...

Slang words from the other end of a key board are mostly meaningless to me, per se. What I took exception to was the incessant and unnecessary shit stirring.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 16:38 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 21 Jun 2017 16:46 #67

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
The antagonism is long running between the two (Zorro and Ausrotten) and it runs both ways, the insults fly both ways, others insults toward him (and others) are liked, other members hurl insults and 'abuse', the standards Aurotten is being held to, ALL members, in fairness, should be held to as well, equally, is that happening? is that going to happen?

I have asked you this before, without luck, but why are you defending the Blue_Tackling Bobby Babbler? What is it in him that you like so much?

The guy has presented and propagandised mainstream stories on every subject he touches. And then goes on the personal attack when people question his stupid drivel.

The clearest example is the Holocaust thread, where the first 32 pages are filled with him defending the mainstream story "just with some different numbers", completely ruining the whole idea of truth seeking and unwinding the spaghetti of lies presented to us.

Same for the space topic and so many others.

On top of that the pages upon pages upon pages of whining and complaining like a little kid who doesn't get the candy he begged his parents for.

How can you ever defend such a shill, here at Truth Zone? :dunno:
What do you see in him that others don't see? :conf:

A Singularity Of Unique Light that is being censored, silenced by mob rule.

Are you so fragile that you cannot allow others their self expression?

It isn't as if you do not verbally abuse others.

What are you afraid of?

Words?

Strawmen packed into semi-rhetorical questions are still strawmen.

"fragile"
"afraid"

I haven't even mentioned "verbal abuse" that indeed is irrelevant with Frothy. What isn't is his constant whining and complaining and his defence of the silliest stories around.

Free(dom of) expression comes with context. Yes, I think people should not have been taken away their right to speak out. But does that mean someone can just shout and scream during the burial mass of grandma? That would be highly unacceptable and "inappropriate" because of social interaction.

And it is that point that autists as Frothy simply miss. It's a disease. He just doesn't understand when enough is enough, so he keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on. His buddy the Dutch Nazi has the same problem.

And there's a clear difference between playful light-hearted creative "dirty" language and personal attacks intended to hurt someone (irrespective if that attempt was successful). Also to understand that difference, you need a sense of social interaction.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 02:06 #68

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Your choice of self expression provides you with your experience. If you do not like your experience, it is up to you to change your self expression. Your business, not another forum members business nor a requirement for them to change their self expression. Your business and yours alone.

:joint:

So, when somebody chooses to ''express themselves'' by sticking a knife in your leg, when does it become one's right to express themselves back by blowing their kneecap off with a 357 Magnum hollow point in response? :hahano:

:roflha:

You equate words in cyberspace with a physical attack.

:roflha:

That is known as a straw man argument, a logical fallacy.

You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Not at all. I'm just using it as an analogy. Point being you can only dish out a certain amount of shit before somebody will lash out back at ya...

Slang words from the other end of a key board are mostly meaningless to me, per se. What I took exception to was the incessant and unnecessary shit stirring.

G'day Zorro.

Of course not, you have convinced me utterly. :roll:

Being stabbed with a knife has the same premise as calling another a name. :thumbup:

Thus when you are verbally abusing another forum member you are stabbing them with a knife. Got it. :roll:

So, from your perspective, because you "dish out" verbal abuse, you should expect some to eventually come back at you. Unless you decide to "take exception", which then entitles you to censor the other forum member. :thumbup:

Therefore, you can verbally abuse another and if they give any back, you can "take exception" to it and then censor them. Of course, the forum member your abuse hasn't the ability to censor your verbal abuse if they "take exception" to it.

A tilted / fixed / rigged game.

And it is a game for you as you are 'keeping score' and claiming 'rights' against past 'wrongs' as if some tally of abuse against you counts towards you censoring them.

How about we tally up the abuse YOU have 'dished out' over all of your posts?

You can compare it to anything you claim that I have dished out by way of verbal abuse.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 02:22 #69

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
The antagonism is long running between the two (Zorro and Ausrotten) and it runs both ways, the insults fly both ways, others insults toward him (and others) are liked, other members hurl insults and 'abuse', the standards Aurotten is being held to, ALL members, in fairness, should be held to as well, equally, is that happening? is that going to happen?

I have asked you this before, without luck, but why are you defending the Blue_Tackling Bobby Babbler? What is it in him that you like so much?

The guy has presented and propagandised mainstream stories on every subject he touches. And then goes on the personal attack when people question his stupid drivel.

The clearest example is the Holocaust thread, where the first 32 pages are filled with him defending the mainstream story "just with some different numbers", completely ruining the whole idea of truth seeking and unwinding the spaghetti of lies presented to us.

Same for the space topic and so many others.

On top of that the pages upon pages upon pages of whining and complaining like a little kid who doesn't get the candy he begged his parents for.

How can you ever defend such a shill, here at Truth Zone? :dunno:
What do you see in him that others don't see? :conf:

A Singularity Of Unique Light that is being censored, silenced by mob rule.

Are you so fragile that you cannot allow others their self expression?

It isn't as if you do not verbally abuse others.

What are you afraid of?

Words?

Strawmen packed into semi-rhetorical questions are still strawmen.

"fragile"
"afraid"

I haven't even mentioned "verbal abuse" that indeed is irrelevant with Frothy. What isn't is his constant whining and complaining and his defence of the silliest stories around.

Free(dom of) expression comes with context. Yes, I think people should not have been taken away their right to speak out. But does that mean someone can just shout and scream during the burial mass of grandma? That would be highly unacceptable and "inappropriate" because of social interaction.

And it is that point that autists as Frothy simply miss. It's a disease. He just doesn't understand when enough is enough, so he keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on. His buddy the Dutch Nazi has the same problem.

And there's a clear difference between playful light-hearted creative "dirty" language and personal attacks intended to hurt someone (irrespective if that attempt was successful). Also to understand that difference, you need a sense of social interaction.

G'day Gaia.

You obviously are fragile BECAUSE you fear the self expression, words, of another, which is why you censor other forum members in your 'zone'.

That you label others "autists" shows your own insecurities in that you are attempting to belittle the other to make out that you are somehow superior to them. A superiority complex as you show is hiding an inferiority complaex., which is based in fear.

No different than Zorro in your excuses for censoring another forum member. Same Modus Operandi. :thumbup:

Censors of a feather flock together.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 04:18 #70

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
I do not fear anything. I don't know fear.

Frothy himself has confirmed he is an autist (Asperger, but that's just a minor difference).

Throwing strawmen out of incompetence?

Everbody knows I have my differences with Zorro. Getting the eternal whiner to his own zone is not one of them.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 06:59 #71

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Gaia wrote:
I do not fear anything. I don't know fear.

Frothy himself has confirmed he is an autist (Asperger, but that's just a minor difference).

Throwing strawmen out of incompetence?

Everbody knows I have my differences with Zorro. Getting the eternal whiner to his own zone is not one of them.

G'day Gaia.

Thank you for confirming that everything is infinite, even ignorance. :thumbup:

Firstly, if you "don't know fear", then you would be ignorant of knowing whether you do fear.

This is akin to your self expression about numbers. What you do not comprehend you attack, deride, defame, criticise, etc, etc.

That you use absolutes, 'The IMPOSSIBILITY of space travel EVER', conveys a complete lack of logic.

You cannot prove a negative, you can only show the consistency of its absence, as in your absence of logic. That you would claim to know what is and what is not possible within all of infinity beggars many unresolved problems with your premise. Firstly, have you been throughout all of infinity?

Kinda hard when it is infinite eh.

Obviously light travels through space, yet there are no exclusives in your premise. :roll:

Are you a prophet to know the future?

How could you know what others in the future can and cannot achieve?

And yet you use another forum member not agreeing with your illogical premise as an excuse to censor them, restrict their self expression.

As I stated, no different than Zorro. :thumbup:

You and Zorro verbally abuse other forum members.

You and Zorro censor other forum members.

You and Zorro both call for censoring/restricting/banning other forum members.

You and Zorro both show a comp!eye lack of logic in your responses and resort to verbal abuse, ad hominem, as if it somehow 'wins' an argument against opposing views, when it shows you have no argument and are merely argumentative.

You and Zorro both show a complete lack of empathy in allowing other forum members their freedom of self expression.

Two peas in a censor-pod. :joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 07:49 #72

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
Blahkvetchblahrabulistblah

Nothing to add, as usual.

And yes, I can prove Space Travel is Impossible.

Sleep well, shillyboy.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 11:22 #73

Gaia wrote:
I do not fear anything. I don't know fear.

Frothy himself has confirmed he is an autist (Asperger, but that's just a minor difference).

Throwing strawmen out of incompetence?

Everbody knows I have my differences with Zorro. Getting the eternal whiner to his own zone is not one of them.

And aint that true. It's nice to both finely agree on something though. :hahano:

It's probably not worth trying to talk sense or trying to reason with somebody who doesn't seem to know the difference between right or wrong, and somebody who also views habitual lying and constant shit stirring as somebodies ''right'' to ''self expression.''

Mr I AM Mr passive aggressive himself is getting all emotional at the moment about his Comrade not being allowed to lie & shit stir about me anymore. Best to leave him to dry his tears and to cool off for a while. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2017 11:46 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 15:18 #74

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Gaia wrote:
Blahkvetchblahrabulistblah

Nothing to add, as usual.

And yes, I can prove Space Travel is Impossible.

Sleep well, shillyboy.

G'day Gaia.

Definitely infinite.

To be able to prove that within infinity that space travel is impossible you would have had to travel through infinity, which means you have travelled through space.

To be able to prove that it is impossible ever you would have had travelled to all futures within all of infinity, a double whammy.

Yet you still cling to your logical fallacy. :roll:

Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. No matter how many times you state a logical fallacy, it does not become true through your stating it over and over again.

As your self expression explains, "Nothing to add, as usual". Well, except the standard ad hominem. :thumbup:

So, if, as you claim, you can prove the impossibility of space travel ever, you can obviously show that you have travelled infinity and met every species throughout all futures, would you please provide the verifiable evidence that you have done such?

If you are unable to do so, then your claim is fallacious.

If you make such serious errors in judgment, logical fallacies, why should anyone listen to you in relationship to any matter, let alone the censoring of another forum member?

That you are posting to villify and demonise another forum member is obvious, one merely has to read your posts to observe that. Why?

Is it because you have no rational and logical reason and thus resort to the logical fallacy of ad hominem?
Gaia wrote:
The guy has presented and propagandised mainstream stories on every subject he touches. And then goes on the personal attack when people question his stupid drivel.

The clearest example is the Holocaust thread, where the first 32 pages are filled with him defending the mainstream story "just with some different numbers", completely ruining the whole idea of truth seeking and unwinding the spaghetti of lies presented to us.

Same for the space topic and so many others.

As the above quote clearly shows, you use another forum member disagreeing with your logically fallacious thread on the IMPOSSIBILITY of space travel EVER, as a means to censor that forum member. Because they disagree with your logical fallacy. :roll:

Which is when you "goes on the personal attack when people question his stupid drivel" [sic].

Exactly the same as you have shown in your responses to who I am. You attempt to attack, deride, defame and criticise who I am instead of dealing reasonably, rationally and logically with what I have posted. Such a reaction is based in fear. :thumbup:

Truth does not fear a lie. It is what it is, no matter what lie is told about it. You cannot censor truth, for it is observable for all with eyes to see and ears to hear. To attempt to censor another forum member is showing that you fear what words they post. If you speak truth, what have you to fear?

If another forum member posts a lie / logical fallacy (whatever PC name you give it), then it is observable and can be easily pointed out, as I have shown with your logical fallacy about the impossibility of space travel ever. I am free from fear of any response that you have because I am aware of the logical fallacies of your premise. What ever you state cannot change that logically consistent observation.

Posting verbal abuse, ad hominem, as you do, is a logical fallacy. It definitely isn't truth.

Posting from ignorance is another logical fallacy. Again, not truth.

Not having been exposed to specific knowledge does not make you stupid. It simply means that you have not been exposed to that knowledge.

To attempt to post claims from such a position of ignorance though shows a lack of comprehension of logic.

For instance, you stated that you "don't know fear". If you don't know, then any claim about fear is from a position of not knowing, that is, ignorance.

As I have already stated, the censored forum member hasn't cast a vote, yet is being held accountable to that vote. Much the same as what happens within the societal structure.

Yet that vote would more than likely go to freedom of self expression, bring the tally to 7, equal to the votes of restricting to the public zone. Yet here we are with those pushing the censoring of another forum member still claiming some moral highground in their fear of another forum members words.

Those claiming positions of authority in The Hierarchy Enslaving You have nothing to fear when you are doing their job for them. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2017 11:31 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 22 Jun 2017 15:27 #75

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
Zorro wrote:
Gaia wrote:
I do not fear anything. I don't know fear.

Frothy himself has confirmed he is an autist (Asperger, but that's just a minor difference).

Throwing strawmen out of incompetence?

Everbody knows I have my differences with Zorro. Getting the eternal whiner to his own zone is not one of them.

And aint that true. It's nice to both finely agree on something though. :hahano:

It's probably not worth trying to talk sense or trying to reason with somebody who doesn't seem to know the difference between right or wrong, and somebody who also views habitual lying and constant shit stirring as somebodies ''right'' to ''self expression.''

Mr I AM Mr passive aggressive himself is getting all emotional at the moment about his Comrade not being allowed to lie & shit stir about me anymore. Best to leave him to dry his tears and to cool off for a while. :hahano:

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for posting as you have and showing the truth of what I previously stated (quoted below) about both you and Gaia. :thumbup:

:joint:

"You and Zorro both show a comp!eye lack of logic in your responses and resort to verbal abuse, ad hominem, as if it somehow 'wins' an argument against opposing views, when it shows you have no argument and are merely argumentative.

You and Zorro both show a complete lack of empathy in allowing other forum members their freedom of self expression.

Two peas in a censor-pod. :joint: "

Please keep posting your ad hominem logical fallacies, I appreciate each and every one. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 25 Jun 2017 11:08 #76

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
.....
As I have already stated, the censored forum member hasn't cast a vote, yet is being held accountable to that vote. Much the same as what happens within the societal structure.

Yet that vote would more than likely go to freedom of self expression, bring the tally to 7, equal to the votes of restricting to the public zone. Yet here we are with those pushing the censoring of another forum member still claiming some moral highground in their fear of another forum members words.

Those claiming positions of authority in The Hierarchy Enslaving You have nothing to fear when you are doing their job for them. :thumbup:

:wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 12 Jul 2017 10:28 #77

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
BUMP !!!
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What would you like to see done re. Frothy Tacklers membership? 16 Jul 2017 10:32 #78

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2374
  • Likes received: 727
:wissl: :wissl: :wissl:
Zorro wrote:
..... Since when was expressing one's dislike for something or somebody a bad thing or a taboo anyhow? It's not, and it's perfectly healthy and natural to show one's disdain towards something which we don't like. Just like it is to have a natural affirmation towards the things we do like. And no amount of trying to gag and control others under some bogus cry of ''hate speech'' will ever chnage basic human behavior or one's emotions.
.....
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Hey, Frothy!6.74Wednesday, 27 April 2016
Should Frothy be banned?6.67Saturday, 30 March 2019
Twilight Zone Frothy?6.59Sunday, 29 March 2020
Frothy's Friday Message6.59Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Marginalized nationalists according to Frothy6.59Monday, 01 February 2016
A new video of Frothy has appeared on youtube6.52Wednesday, 10 June 2020
A video of forum member Frothy has surfaced on youtube!6.38Saturday, 09 May 2020
Should Truth Zone members still have to put up with Jew trolls like Frothy continuing to try and claim 'hate speech' whilst behaving like uber hasbara5.93Monday, 23 May 2016
Tackler/Frothy deleted posts and originals of moderator edited posts5.74Wednesday, 30 March 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.