Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: why is this site slow?

why is this site slow? 19 May 2019 11:42 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I don't read most of it as I know so many posters here are full of shit.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 19 May 2019 11:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why is this site slow? 19 May 2019 12:07 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Don't worry. Once we finally get that ignore function no one will read or respond to your shit anymore
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

why is this site slow? 19 May 2019 14:50 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Don't worry. Once we finally get that ignore function no one will read or respond to your shit anymore

I'm not worried though, it's you that's crying to novum for help :yupgrin: :iitm: :shemused: :sokay:
Last Edit: 19 May 2019 15:05 by Frothy.

why is this site slow? 19 May 2019 15:53 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I'm not worried though, it's you that's crying to novum for help :yupgrin: :iitm: :shemused: :sokay:
Nope. But do you know anything about Sever Configurations, Apache, Windows. No I didn't think so either
Maybe you need a time out again soon
You can't fix stupid

why is this site slow? 20 May 2019 12:11 #45

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Overloading the forum with your far right spam is simply clogging the forum up, you're not a truth seeker, you're a politically brain dead short sighted tunnel vision, drone on a soap box.

Perhaps you should have joined a far Right political forum like stormtard?

I don't give a fuck how slow the forum is, I don't read most of it anymore anyway, it's increasingly full of horseshit like yours.Stop trashing it with your anti Lefty agenda and fucking off would be useful. strip away all that shit, and the server is then fit for purpose, forum servers like this one are not fit for use as mass propaganda tools, as is seen, it's you and your ilk that is wrecking it and causing the problems with performance.

You pretend to be so wealthy, why don't you give novum the money to upgrade the server instead of wrecking the forum? No I didn't think so either.
Maybe it's time you put up or shut up.

''Time out'' = ''help boss''....pathetic :yupgrin:
Last Edit: 20 May 2019 12:22 by Frothy.

why is this site slow? 20 May 2019 18:37 #46

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Overloading the forum with your far right spam is simply clogging the forum up, you're not a truth seeker, you're a politically brain dead short sighted tunnel vision, drone on a soap box.

I don't give a fuck how slow the forum is, I don't read most of it anymore anyway, it's increasingly full of horseshit like yours.Stop trashing it with your anti Lefty agenda and fucking off would be useful. strip away all that shit, and the server is then fit for purpose, forum servers like this one are not fit for use as mass propaganda tools, as is seen, it's you and your ilk that is wrecking it and causing the problems with performance.

You pretend to be so wealthy, why don't you give novum the money to upgrade the server instead of wrecking the forum? No I didn't think so either.

Me and Ugh both offered Novum a $50 to have you perma-banned. I'll up that to a $100 now :cool:

You can't fix stupid

why is this site slow? 22 May 2019 21:51 #47

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Your persona has nothing to do with seeking truth, it's just support for a certain political outlook.

You're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, every post you submit on the forum stinks of mainstream politics and zionsim.

Rocco is the enemy of the people, he likes the political class and the capitalist banksters, he's obsessed with personal financial wealth.
Last Edit: 22 May 2019 21:54 by Frothy.

why is this site slow? 22 May 2019 22:16 #48

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Me and Ugh both offered Novum a $50 to have you perma-banned. I'll up that to a $100 now :cool:

Wow! That's quite a markdown in anyone's book (pun intended)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

why is this site slow? 22 May 2019 22:54 #49

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Me and Ugh both offered Novum a $50 to have you perma-banned. I'll up that to a $100 now

if you want to buy freedom for you lies to be spilled please yourself, I already asked novum to make my profile inactive but he wouldn't, he's known for taking money for bans so be my guest, you'll be doing us both a favour :thumbup:

I doubt that's enough to fund the sever upgrade so you'll still be clogging the place up with your far Right political propaganda and promoting the slowing down of the forum as you do so......., you're misusing the forum and clogging it up with your pro Republican drivel.. put your money where your mouth is and pay for the upgrade, it's you that's derailing the forum from purpose.

...just as ugh does as a platform to bash his bible on.
Last Edit: 22 May 2019 23:01 by Frothy.

why is this site slow? 23 May 2019 00:56 #50

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Song Lesson for Kids Homeschooling Economics Barter & Trade
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 23 May 2019 00:57 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare