Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: PFIZIPFEI

PFIZIPFEI 12 Oct 2017 22:45 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Hi novum,

some people have asked for some leniency about Pfizi. Roastie has asked to reinstate her to the forum. You said "no", not wanting more personal attacks. That's ok.

On the other hand we have:
- her being very sharp about the many hoaxes
- her sharing information about the (Talmudic/Zionist/Freaky) jews
- others (I am sure there are more than Roastie and me, Steven and others may comment...) appreciating that side of hers

Can you change her settings such that she is allowed to post in my zone Gaia's sphere? Obviously I won't go with the personal attacks but I think she has a great deal of useful information to share and can provide fresh insights on the many hoaxes. It will be my responsibility then, you don't have to worry about it.

Would that be an option?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

PFIZIPFEI 12 Oct 2017 23:01 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Im not going to expand her ability to post outside of Public Zone at this point.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

PFIZIPFEI 12 Oct 2017 23:28 #3

• Flare
What makes you think 卐 Pfizipfei 卐 wants to post in your (((Sphere))) ?

PFIZIPFEI 13 Oct 2017 11:08 #4

Gaia wrote:
Hi novum,

some people have asked for some leniency about Pfizi. Roastie has asked to reinstate her to the forum. You said "no", not wanting more personal attacks. That's ok.

On the other hand we have:
- her being very sharp about the many hoaxes
- her sharing information about the (Talmudic/Zionist/Freaky) jews
- others (I am sure there are more than Roastie and me, Steven and others may comment...) appreciating that side of hers

Can you change her settings such that she is allowed to post in my zone Gaia's sphere? Obviously I won't go with the personal attacks but I think she has a great deal of useful information to share and can provide fresh insights on the many hoaxes. It will be my responsibility then, you don't have to worry about it.

Would that be an option?

:lmao: :lmao:

Was she as sharp as you in your observations then? Mr Photo shop expert :facepalm:

Hint

For future reference research the links provided then do your own research before engaging your single brain cell. The fact you did not undertake due diligence on the FLA article shows a complete lack of ability to assimilate information and reach the correct conclusion.

Which of course then leads on to your assessments that everything is a hoax..........

Carry on libtard.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare