Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 16:15 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Hey Nov,

As I am refuting Gaia's statements in his "Gaia's Sphere" forum regarding this topic of his, my posts are getting removed by him immediately.

Can you look up my deleted posts so you can see this claim is true?

As it's not really fair to hand people admin rights here so they can set up their fora for trolling purposes and putting out disinfo on a truther forum now is it?

I think it would be a good idea to terminate his forum as he has clearly proven that he can not handle the responsibilities of being a honest moderator.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 18:06 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15053
  • Likes received: 1636
Nobody else cares about it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2018 18:11 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 18:56 #3

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Quit whining like a bitch.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 20:32 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Bobby Batter wrote:
Nobody else cares about it.

I guess you're right.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 20:36 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
porridge wrote:
Quit whining like a bitch.

Quit performing fellatio on Gaia's circumcised nose.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 23:37 #6

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Im not the one obsessed with Gaia. :thumbup:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 00:07 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
porridge wrote:
Im not the one obsessed with Gaia. :thumbup:

I'm not the one constantly backing him up and sucking his you-know-what like you are doing:

"Hey-hey.... hey Gaia... I read a book... and ehh... Gaia... guess what..? it said the Nazis were jews!! yea Gaia... yea..."

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/67406-hitler-and-nsdap-were-just-as-zionist-controlled-as-the-marxists-nazionism.html?start=80#282419

Pathetic. :facepalm:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 00:09 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 00:12 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16707
  • Likes received: 7881
Flare wrote:
Hey Nov,

As I am refuting Gaia's statements in his "Gaia's Sphere" forum regarding this topic of his, my posts are getting removed by him immediately.

Can you look up my deleted posts so you can see this claim is true?

As it's not really fair to hand people admin rights here so they can set up their fora for trolling purposes and putting out disinfo on a truther forum now is it?

I think it would be a good idea to terminate his forum as he has clearly proven that he can not handle the responsibilities of being a honest moderator.

First of all the sub forums dont mean admin rights, Gaia and others are simply moderators in their bit.

Yes i can confirm he has removed your posts.

That said, the purpose of the sub forums was to give members control of their space, and im not going to take that away... i tend to only want to intervene if there is too much member on member slurs going on rather than concentrating on the topics themselves.

Members are free to quote things posted in the members forums and then post/debunk/counter in other parts of the forum.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 02:06 #9

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Im not the one obsessed with Gaia. :thumbup:

I'm not the one constantly backing him up and sucking his you-know-what like you are doing:

"Hey-hey.... hey Gaia... I read a book... and ehh... Gaia... guess what..? it said the Nazis were jews!! yea Gaia... yea..."

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/67406-hitler-and-nsdap-were-just-as-zionist-controlled-as-the-marxists-nazionism.html?start=80#282419

Pathetic. :facepalm:

Yeah must really hurt to have your beloved Shitler & his band of Ashkenazi exposed... :sadno:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 06:39 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15053
  • Likes received: 1636
Bobby Batter wrote:
Nobody else cares about it.

Flare wrote:
I guess you're right.

Those pesky Jews eh?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 07:29 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 07:45 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Hey Nov,

As I am refuting Gaia's statements in his "Gaia's Sphere" forum regarding this topic of his, my posts are getting removed by him immediately.

Can you look up my deleted posts so you can see this claim is true?

As it's not really fair to hand people admin rights here so they can set up their fora for trolling purposes and putting out disinfo on a truther forum now is it?

I think it would be a good idea to terminate his forum as he has clearly proven that he can not handle the responsibilities of being a honest moderator.

First of all the sub forums dont mean admin rights, Gaia and others are simply moderators in their bit.

Yes i can confirm he has removed your posts.

That said, the purpose of the sub forums was to give members control of their space, and im not going to take that away... i tend to only want to intervene if there is too much member on member slurs going on rather than concentrating on the topics themselves.

Members are free to quote things posted in the members forums and then post/debunk/counter in other parts of the forum.

Ah... 'safe spaces' on the forum... :yerright:



That's ridiculous and you know it.

Even more than ridiculous when you realise it's a communist jew you're giving a safe space here.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 07:55 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15053
  • Likes received: 1636
Flare
Even more than ridiculous when you realise it's a communist jew you're giving a safe space here

One that married a new world monkey.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:01 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15053
  • Likes received: 1636
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:12 #14

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Im not the one obsessed with Gaia. :thumbup:

I'm not the one constantly backing him up and sucking his you-know-what like you are doing:

"Hey-hey.... hey Gaia... I read a book... and ehh... Gaia... guess what..? it said the Nazis were jews!! yea Gaia... yea..."

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/67406-hitler-and-nsdap-were-just-as-zionist-controlled-as-the-marxists-nazionism.html?start=80#282419

Pathetic. :facepalm:

Yeah must really hurt to have your beloved Shitler & his band of Ashkenazi exposed... :sadno:

:larf:

Nothing has been exposed, besides the trolling going on in Gaia's subforum where legit posts proving the contrary are being removed immediately.

Anyway, by the looks of it Gaia likes the fellatio you are performing and wishes you to proceed. :chuckle:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:13 #15

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Bobby Batter wrote:
Flare
Even more than ridiculous when you realise it's a communist jew you're giving a safe space here

One that married a new world monkey.

:larf: :larf:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:14 #16

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Bobby Batter wrote:
:killinme:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 12:03 #17

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Im not the one obsessed with Gaia. :thumbup:

I'm not the one constantly backing him up and sucking his you-know-what like you are doing:

"Hey-hey.... hey Gaia... I read a book... and ehh... Gaia... guess what..? it said the Nazis were jews!! yea Gaia... yea..."

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/67406-hitler-and-nsdap-were-just-as-zionist-controlled-as-the-marxists-nazionism.html?start=80#282419

Pathetic. :facepalm:

Yeah must really hurt to have your beloved Shitler & his band of Ashkenazi exposed... :sadno:

:larf:

Nothing has been exposed, besides the trolling going on in Gaia's subforum where legit posts proving the contrary are being removed immediately.

Anyway, by the looks of it Gaia likes the fellatio you are performing and wishes you to proceed. :chuckle:

You havent called me on anything ive stated, all you do is whine like a little girl.

Everytime I ask you to give me an example you disappear.

Now can you read English or are you blind as well as retarded?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 17:37 #18

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
porridge wrote:
You havent called me on anything ive stated, all you do is whine like a little girl.

Everytime I ask you to give me an example you disappear.

Now can you read English or are you blind as well as retarded?

1. I am very busy so don't have much time for the forum.

2. You as a subhuman don't deserve any answers.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.