Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 16:15 #1

• Flare
Hey Nov,

As I am refuting Gaia's statements in his "Gaia's Sphere" forum regarding this topic of his, my posts are getting removed by him immediately.

Can you look up my deleted posts so you can see this claim is true?

As it's not really fair to hand people admin rights here so they can set up their fora for trolling purposes and putting out disinfo on a truther forum now is it?

I think it would be a good idea to terminate his forum as he has clearly proven that he can not handle the responsibilities of being a honest moderator.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 18:06 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Nobody else cares about it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2018 18:11 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 18:56 #3

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Quit whining like a bitch.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 20:32 #4

• Flare
Bobby Batter wrote:

I guess you're right.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 20:36 #5

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Quit whining like a bitch.

Quit performing fellatio on Gaia's circumcised nose.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 09 Feb 2018 23:37 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Im not the one obsessed with Gaia. :thumbup:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 00:07 #7

• Flare
porridge wrote:

I'm not the one constantly backing him up and sucking his you-know-what like you are doing:

"Hey-hey.... hey Gaia... I read a book... and ehh... Gaia... guess what..? it said the Nazis were jews!! yea Gaia... yea..."

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/67406-hitler-and-nsdap-were-just-as-zionist-controlled-as-the-marxists-nazionism.html?start=80#282419

Pathetic. :facepalm:

Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 00:09 by Flare.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 00:12 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Hey Nov,

As I am refuting Gaia's statements in his "Gaia's Sphere" forum regarding this topic of his, my posts are getting removed by him immediately.

As it's not really fair to hand people admin rights here so they can set up their fora for trolling purposes and putting out disinfo on a truther forum now is it?

I think it would be a good idea to terminate his forum as he has clearly proven that he can not handle the responsibilities of being a honest moderator.

First of all the sub forums dont mean admin rights, Gaia and others are simply moderators in their bit.

Yes i can confirm he has removed your posts.

That said, the purpose of the sub forums was to give members control of their space, and im not going to take that away... i tend to only want to intervene if there is too much member on member slurs going on rather than concentrating on the topics themselves.

Members are free to quote things posted in the members forums and then post/debunk/counter in other parts of the forum.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 02:06 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

I'm not the one constantly backing him up and sucking his you-know-what like you are doing:

"Hey-hey.... hey Gaia... I read a book... and ehh... Gaia... guess what..? it said the Nazis were jews!! yea Gaia... yea..."

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/67406-hitler-and-nsdap-were-just-as-zionist-controlled-as-the-marxists-nazionism.html?start=80#282419

Yeah must really hurt to have your beloved Shitler & his band of Ashkenazi exposed... :sadno:

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 06:39 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Bobby Batter wrote:

Flare wrote:
I guess you're right.

Those pesky Jews eh?
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 07:29 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 07:45 #11

• Flare
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Hey Nov,

First of all the sub forums dont mean admin rights, Gaia and others are simply moderators in their bit.

Yes i can confirm he has removed your posts.

That said, the purpose of the sub forums was to give members control of their space, and im not going to take that away... i tend to only want to intervene if there is too much member on member slurs going on rather than concentrating on the topics themselves.

Members are free to quote things posted in the members forums and then post/debunk/counter in other parts of the forum.

Ah... 'safe spaces' on the forum... :yerright:

That's ridiculous and you know it.

Even more than ridiculous when you realise it's a communist jew you're giving a safe space here.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 07:55 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare
Even more than ridiculous when you realise it's a communist jew you're giving a safe space here

One that married a new world monkey.

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:01 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:12 #14

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

Yeah must really hurt to have your beloved Shitler & his band of Ashkenazi exposed... :sadno:

:larf:

Nothing has been exposed, besides the trolling going on in Gaia's subforum where legit posts proving the contrary are being removed immediately.

Anyway, by the looks of it Gaia likes the fellatio you are performing and wishes you to proceed. :chuckle:

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:13 #15

• Flare
Bobby Batter wrote:
Flare
Even more than ridiculous when you realise it's a communist jew you're giving a safe space here

One that married a new world monkey.

:larf: :larf:

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 08:14 #16

• Flare
Bobby Batter wrote:
:killinme:

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 12:03 #17

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

:larf:

Nothing has been exposed, besides the trolling going on in Gaia's subforum where legit posts proving the contrary are being removed immediately.

Anyway, by the looks of it Gaia likes the fellatio you are performing and wishes you to proceed. :chuckle:

You havent called me on anything ive stated, all you do is whine like a little girl.

Everytime I ask you to give me an example you disappear.

Now can you read English or are you blind as well as retarded?

Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone 10 Feb 2018 17:37 #18

• Flare
porridge wrote:
You havent called me on anything ive stated, all you do is whine like a little girl.

Everytime I ask you to give me an example you disappear.

Now can you read English or are you blind as well as retarded?

1. I am very busy so don't have much time for the forum.

2. You as a subhuman don't deserve any answers.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare