Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Fucking hell Nov...

Fucking hell Nov... 27 Jul 2018 23:51 #261

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Definitely a programmed prison drone protecting the faktrix.

True warrior of the sleeple.

Hasbahrurhhhhh!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2018 23:53 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fucking hell Nov... 27 Jul 2018 23:55 #262

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:

Hasbahrurhhhhh!

Hasmary Poppins. Why oh why did they set loose this pathetic duckhunter? He'd be a good soap bar in Leicester prison.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Fucking hell Nov... 28 Jul 2018 00:03 #263

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

Hasbahrurhhhhh!

Hasmary Poppins. Why oh why did they set loose this pathetic duckhunter? He'd be a good soap bar in Leicester prison.

Stalking for Jesus. :lmao:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Fucking hell Nov... 28 Jul 2018 03:02 #264

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Guys, guys, why don't you start exciting new threads in various subforums instead of "conspiracy" stuff all the time?
For example check out my sensational 'Dyatlov Pass' thread where I aired my revolutionary solution that the 9 hikers were murdered,
I'm the first one in the 59 years since the incident to have made such a revolutionary suggestion..:)
truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/70481-the-dyatlov-pass-mystery.html?start=40#291644
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 04:02 by Ugh.

Fucking hell Nov... 28 Jul 2018 15:44 #265

• Frothy
  • Released
Yidspoon lied
And no, Churchill was the first to bomb civilian targets

Warsaw burning after being saturated with German bomb raids in September 1939 during the Polenfeldzug

Prior to that on 1 September 1939, at 04:40, the Luftwaffe bombed the Polish town of Wieluń, destroying 75% and killing close to 1,200 people, most of them civilians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wielu%C5%84

When do you think Churchill's bombers first struck such civilian targets?

The earliest I ever found was the British bombing of German Wilhelmshaven on September 4th, 1939
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 16:16 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 28 Jul 2018 16:15 #266

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

Warsaw burning after being saturated with German bomb raids in September 1939 during the Polenfeldzug

Myea, well... that was after the Germans had sent several warnings to surrender to the defended city.
+ they warned the civilians in advance that bombardment was underway.

All according to rules of war.

Paris for example was never bombed by the Germans, as there was no army in there to defend it.

England definately started bombing Germany first. Germany retaliated 3 months later after England had started bombing.

Fucking hell Nov... 28 Jul 2018 16:17 #267

• Frothy
  • Released
The point is, the Germans bombed civilian towns first.

First intentional bombing of a civilian target: Germany (on Poland, September 1st, 1939)
First intentional and successful strategic bombing of a city: Germany (on Warsaw, throughout Sep. 39)
Only Germany vs. Britain first intentional bombing of a military target: Britain (September 4th, 1939)
Only Germany vs. Britain first unintentional yet successful bombing of civilians: Germany (Aug 24, 1940)
Only Germany vs. Britain first intentional (and successful) bombing of civilians: Britain

Those are the facts.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 16:22 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 08:14 #268

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
"The target marker flares looked quite pretty floating slowly down in the night sky" my mother told me about the time the Luftwaffe raided her home city of Leicester (England) in 1940 when she was 18. She and her family survived without a scratch but others didn't.
So we bombed the Germans back, seems fair to me..:)]

England was the first to bomb Germany.

Germany didn't respond in kind till 3 months later, as Hitler hoped for Churchill to stop the madness.

Check:

Hitler responds to Churchill's decision to target civilians

Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 08:15 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 08:18 #269

• Flare
Hey Nov, here's another one of my compliments:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63692-white-genocide.html?start=1100#291976

Are you secretly enjoying yourself by letting loose pieces of shit like these for us to deal with on the forum or what?

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 10:41 #270

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63692-white-genocide.html?start=1100#291976

Are you secretly enjoying yourself by letting loose pieces of shit like these for us to deal with on the forum or what?

No, I dont "secretly enjoy myself" when people disagree or argue, but the site was made to be a free speech platform so that stuff happens.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 10:59 #271

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare keeps losing his arguments and then wants the victors banned. The forum would operate far more smoothly if he;d stick to his word and leave.. but as he's a compulsive liar there's no chance of that.

Nobody is forcing his to stay, if he doesn't like the way novum manages the forum, and the ethos on the home page message, he ought to fuck off instead of trolling the place with his childish nazi bullshit.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 11:06 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 11:47 #272

• Grolongo
novum wrote:
I think what youre talking about there Gro is just me practicing common sense, not breaking some kind of absolutist ideal.

I dont want to ban genuine truthseekers just because they dont agree with certain POV's ... its not the same as excluding people pushing scams or those who wish to harm others.

Should we start banning people like Frothy just because they dont believe in the story of Jesus? Is that radical inclusion if we let non believers challenge bible narratives?

Just look at Zorro , he believes the bible is a bunch on bs . That being said he does not go around on a witchhunt, telling others how stupid they are for believing in something. Does not derail topic with lousy arguments against the faith, does not enjoy shitting on other ppl, ruining every topic he can just because faith is not his thing ( unlike forhty)

He just honestly shared his thoughts about the matter and after that, he would leave the topic to rest

I'm perfectly fine with these kinds of disagreements ^^

That wat forty is doing is not just disagreeing, just having another opinion, just arguing. If you truly believe that your not using common sense, your just being an ideolog

The principles are radical inclusion and free speech are holy and can not be changed or altered

Saying this like this just proves my point : ''No, I dont "secretly enjoy myself" when people disagree or argue, but the site was made to be a free speech platform so that stuff happens. ''

Come on man , I know your better then this :sadno:

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 12:11 #273

• Frothy
  • Released
Grolongo wrote:
novum wrote:
I think what youre talking about there Gro is just me practicing common sense, not breaking some kind of absolutist ideal.

I dont want to ban genuine truthseekers just because they dont agree with certain POV's ... its not the same as excluding people pushing scams or those who wish to harm others.

Should we start banning people like Frothy just because they dont believe in the story of Jesus? Is that radical inclusion if we let non believers challenge bible narratives?

Just look at Zorro , he believes the bible is a bunch on bs . That being said he does not go around on a witchhunt, telling others how stupid they are for believing in something. Does not derail topic with lousy arguments against the faith, does not enjoy shitting on other ppl, ruining every topic he can just because faith is not his thing ( unlike forhty)

He just honestly shared his thoughts about the matter and after that, he would leave the topic to rest

I'm perfectly fine with these kinds of disagreements ^^

That wat forty is doing is not just disagreeing, just having another opinion, just arguing. If you truly believe that your not using common sense, your just being an ideolog

The principles are radical inclusion and free speech are holy and can not be changed or altered

Saying this like this just proves my point : ''No, I dont "secretly enjoy myself" when people disagree or argue, but the site was made to be a free speech platform so that stuff happens. ''

Come on man , I know your better then this :sadno:

If you don't like the way the forum is, leave. People don't just share their thoughts about Jews and leave it do they, or Islam, no no no they go on and on about it, as they do with immigration and other matters, so why have special treatment for Christians and just leave them?

Novum I really don't know why you need to put up with these three whinging pricks, it's the same three over and over, everyone else here more or less gets along..

It's TruthZone not fairy tale zone when you must be very careful what you say about Christians but Jews and Muslims can be a full on attack.

What these arsewipes are asking for is a bent forum, that suits them, ,maybe they should go start one and leave this forum for those who prefer the truth.

What Flare and his Dutch forum sidekick want is a poster to give their thoughts on Christianity once, then just leave it, but they can;t do that themselves about Judaism or Islam .or most the other shit they constantly go on about.

They want any critic of Christianity to be minimal, they want the forum bent and censored to suit their agendas

We can do better than that shit here .....I mean man, what a turd on DG's vision they are trying to place :sadno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 13:09 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 12:33 #274

• Frothy
  • Released
I don't know why you bother to reply to them nov, it's just trolling. It's not like they just said it once, got your reply and left it, no, they go on and on,,,wrecking the forum with their whining.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 12:36 #275

• Flare
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:

No, I dont "secretly enjoy myself" when people disagree or argue, but the site was made to be a free speech platform so that stuff happens.

Tssssss..... %$^# off man. EVERYONE ON THE WHOLE FUCKING FORUM can see what "frothy" is doing, yet you just happen to fail to see it.

Banned the fucker multiple times, to release that piece of garbage time and again.

That can't be a coincedence. No-one can be that stupid.

So what's the deal Nov?!
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 12:39 #276

• Frothy
  • Released
See nov, you give them your answer but they just can;t leave it, like Zorro would, nope they have to troll on and on disrupting the forum,.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 12:39 #277

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
I don't know why you bother to reply to them nov, it's just trolling. It's not like they just said it once, got your reply and left it, no, they go on and on,,,wrecking the forum with their whining.

I swear you're still a virgin man. There's no woman ever going to get your weird clown ass laid man.

You pathetic piece of garbage.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Grolongo

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 12:40 #278

• Frothy
  • Released
^ Troll.

This is what Nazis get like when they lose rational arguments.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 12:42 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 13:30 #279

• Flare
^ No trolling, it's for real.

You really haven't, and never will get laid due to that weird, lying, creepy, clowny behaviour of yours.

+ I guess your appearance also is quite pathetic. You must look real squishy.

I can sense it. :yup:

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 13:42 #280

• Frothy
  • Released
^See once the Nazi mask has dropped he's just a little lost boy. There's nothing else there.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 13:44 by Frothy.