Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: Fucking hell Nov...

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 14:53 #281

Frothy wrote:
Flare keeps losing his arguments and then wants the victors banned. The forum would operate far more smoothly if he;d stick to his word and leave.. but as he's a compulsive liar there's no chance of that.

No, that's just simply not true. Nobody wants to see another member banned simply because they might have a difference of opinion or because they may have lost a debate or argument. That's just complete nonsense. The problem arises when certain members resort to lies and underhanded tactics to try and undermine the perfectly valid talking points of others. Something which by the way you did regularly towards me just because I was appointed a mod here. You told many lies about me, constantly trying to shit stir and trying to;put other members against me. Which eventually backfired on you. You even edited your posts in the past to try and totally distort and twist my responses to your shit stirring and trouble making. Which ended up you being suspended for quite some time. One of your shortfalls and problems is you don't take any personal responsibility for your own infantile and deceitful behavior. You just think you can get away with it with impunity, or that the majority of other members just won't notice it. Neither do you ever truly reflect on your own bad behavior. Instead you try and reflect it onto others, trying to blame others for it. Just like you tried doing with me. But most other members saw straight through what you were trying to do, to their credit.

You haven't even got the decency to admit you were in the wrong, neither have you ever apologized to me. As far as you're concerned, you never did anything wrong. It was all my fault, according to your weird and arse backwards way of thinking. That's because you don't really understand the difference between wrong or right. You're just somebody who see's the sense of fairness and morality inside other people as something to be exploited to your own advantage. That's exactly how a psychopath operates. And that's why lots of other members have an issue with you, and not because you may disagree with their own views. It's your overall behavior, and your underhanded methods which are the issue, and how you constantly and shamelessly twist shit, which is the real issue, and not your different opinions, per se.

Don't think for one moment that others can't see how you operate, Frothy. You are a very deceitful and dishonest individual when you can't win a debate or an argument by honest means. You'll often often resort and swoop down to the lowest levels to try and undermine the valid points of other members here. And that's why no c**t likes you here.

And Flare might well be a few things, and we both might not always see eye to eye on everything, in fact we don't. But one thing I know he aint is a liar.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 15:42 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare, Grolongo

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 15:27 #282

If it wasn't for the fact you told all those lies about me in the past, and acted the way you did, I would have probably and most likely just stayed out of this argument. As I really can't be bothered with all this fussing and fighting. But I don't forgive and forget that type of thing so easily. Especially when the offender hasn't even got the decency about them, integrity of character, or moral fibre to admit they were in the wrong, or at least acknowledge their own behavior was out of order. Or to eventually turn around and apologize in some sort of fashion.

I've no time whatsoever for anybody who displays that type of pig headed arrogance & ignorance. It takes no effort whatsoever to just turn around and say, ''Sorry mate, i was wrong.'' Instead of trying to dig a deeper hole for oneself when you already know you're in the wrong about something.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 15:39 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 15:44 #283

• Frothy
  • Released
I've defeated you in every topic that I bothered to engage you in, your answer was to remove my posts and delete them when you became a mod, and no, I'm not the only one you targeted, however you have learned to be more decent recently, thus haven't deserved to be called out on it.

But as a matter of decency the way you interacted towards Wiiikied and also Cinta, had been spiteful and deceitful, even moving Cinta's post because you didn't like the source of the information she posted, and spend weeks and weeks trolling their threads,.They don't log in because of you, likewise Zax, Seanic, and a few others. I can back up about everything I said about you as true. But of course when you act like a cunt it's excused by ''only joking where's your sense of humour you miserable pig faced cunts'' etc.

But none of that has got anything to do with Flare wanting me banned because I've knocked his neonazi bs out for six.

What Flare said that Jews fully control the show, media, banks etc, is a lie, because they don't. Nearly everything he posts about the holocaust is a lie to, whether or not he knows it. He said he was leaving the forum but didn't which is another of his lies, along with the white genocide myth he pushes.

Ps I only edited my posts in the past after you censored them by removing them from where I placed them on the main board, but while you're at it, I do recall you editing one of my posts because you didn't like being called a twat, but don't mind calling others ''pig faced cunts'' etc...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 17:04 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 15:52 #284

• Flare
^ Everyone is asking for “frothy” head on a plate, including the other trolls...

Yet Novum Christ thinks he deserves full acces to the forum.

Incredible.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Grolongo

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 15:55 #285

• Frothy
  • Released
^ Everyone is asking for “frothy” head on a plate, including the other trolls...

''Everyone'' there we have it Zorro, another lie by Flare.

So if you continue to say he doesn;t lie, then you lie.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 15:56 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 16:00 #286

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare wrote:

Yet Novum Christ thinks he deserves full acces to the forum.

Incredible.

The forum was better before you were in it, all you do is troll Gaia, stalk annabelle, and whine to novum like a spoilt bitch, when you re not spreading your lies and trolling the fuck out of the place with your neonazi bs.

What nov got wrong was banning Pfiz instead of you, at least she has more than one string on her banjo. She had you nailed too btw. You did what you could to help get her banned. Because she called you out for what you are.

It was actually me that did the most to have her unbanned, getting myself banned in the process.

What did you do? Cheer on her ban, pathetic.

And I'm meant to be the Jew right?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 16:45 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 16:10 #287

• Flare
^ Funny how you constantly play into Annabelle’s sentiments by constantly calling me a stalker, as you know she has had some trouble with men in the past.

It’s what defines you as being a disgusting subhuman.

Why am I even spending my time responding to you? :larf:

You’re worthless.

So I’ll just put you aside in the trash corner. ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 16:13 #288

• Frothy
  • Released
You stalked her on here and liked Pfiz getting banned.

The fact that I did what I could to unban the most notorious dolfy booster the forum has ever known and you cheered on her ban, tells readers what a decent person I am, and a snipe you are.

In fact the last two times I was banned here was for trying to get novum to unban Pfiz, it's why my bans followed hers what did you do, gloat!!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 16:17 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 16:22 #289

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare wrote:
^ Funny how you constantly play into Annabelle’s sentiments by constantly calling me a stalker, as you know she has had some trouble with men in the past.

It’s what defines you as being a disgusting subhuman.

Why am I even spending my time responding to you? :larf:

You’re worthless.

So I’ll just put you aside in the trash corner. ;)

Is that going to be about as credible as you leaving the forum?

I'm sure novum will be glad to get a break from you either way.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 16:26 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 16:36 #290

• Frothy
  • Released
Novum facilitates this stupid fucking thread for you, and the other one you whinge on about Gaia, and you;re still not happy. All you want to do is lie here, and troll posters who catch you out.

Perhaps you should thank him for putting up with all the shit you fling around on his forum, and stop crying like a spoilt bitch?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 16:37 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 17:07 #291

Frothy wrote:
I've defeated you in every topic that I bothered to engage you in, your answer was to remove my posts and delete them when you became a mod, and no, I'm not the only one you targeted, however you have learned to be more decent recently, thus haven't deserved to be called out on it.

But as a matter of decency the way you interacted towards Wiiikied and also Cinta, had been spiteful and deceitful,

I rest my case. Not that there was ever any doubt in the first place. You were banned for some time when you got caught out lying and trying to rig and edit your posts to try and make me out to look the bad guy. When in reality it was YOU who was lying and shit stirring all the time about me. But it backfired on you big time, and your underhanded behavior eventually got caught out red handed . .

You won't even admit that, either. Despite the fact just about every member here saw you for what you really were at the time, and could see it was you trying to rig the game. What kind of person would try and pull that kind of shit off in the first place, then expect to get away with it? Even acting afterwards as if nothing had happened? A very sad and desperate individual indeed, that has no real sense of morality or shame when swooping down to the lowest levels. You've shown and proven time and time again that you're just here to upset and annoy others. You see everything in life and every debate as defeating others, and you'll do anything (including lying when needed) to try and undermine others. No matter who's wrong or right. It becomes quite clear to anybody who's had any running's with you in the past that it's a mindset for you. The truth isn't even secondary, it's all about trying to gain the upper hand, regardless. By any means necessary. Which just proves what type of backward thinking mentality others are dealing with here.

Everybody knows what type of person wee-kidd is by now too. The guy clearly aint the full ticket, and anybody trying to defend that goon obviously has issues too.I only responded in kind to his constant cursing and cussing and attacking other members with his extremist religious bullshit. Condemning and cursing others in the name of his fake ''God.'' That why i took issue with him. i don't take issue with anybody unless it's necessary to do so, and for good reason. As for cinta, I had no real issue with her, and for the most part I stayed away from the worst of the bickering there. Unlike you because you've been wired to do the opposite in any debate you lose. I.e never admit or concede when you're in the wrong. Even when it's 100% clear and obvious that you are in the wrong, or when you are obviously;y mistaken, misguided and confused about something. Her post was also promptly reinstated into my thread, where i admitted my mistake. So what's the issue? There is no issue. It's just you being a dick and trying to make an issue out of nothing. Which is one GOOD reason why I take issue with you. What is there to not understand about that? Admitting when you are in the wrong is something you never do, or ever will do, you're inc able of reflecting on your own shortfalls. Therefore you will always be stuck in that backward thinking and contemptible mindset. That good and honest people in the World widely despise. Also,..most of what i did say to Cinta was just tongue in cheek and banter between us. seems you mention it again, that's another thing your guilty of btw, blowing everything out of all proportion to try and sew discord.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 17:59 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 17:35 #292

• Frothy
  • Released
The biggest shit stirrer here is Flare with these troll threads and his stalking feuds.

As for me editing my own posts, I edited my posts once you;d already unfairly censored them by removing them from the main board where I had placed them, so you censored my posts before I did.

But as I already said you also edited one of my posts because I called you a ''twat'' in it, but you have no issue yourself referring to others as ''pig faced cunts'' etc.

Anyway there's no point reaching back to all that again, so I was banned big deal you're a mod and I'm not boo hoo, the last times I was banned was actually whilst I was advocating for Pfiz to be unbanned, even as she has a different world view to me, so in fact I was banned for trying to help one of your lot, and at the same time Flare et al stood by and cheered,

So it's clear that I am a decent sort, and he's a snipe, as I did think banning her was unfair even if I don't agree with her usually. it's what comes from being a decent person, Flare on the other hand, takes the opportunity to lay the boot in. He doesn't like it when I defeat his silly WW2 nonsense with facts, so he goes back to when I was banned for trying to help Pfiz, and moans to novum about that, because I've knocked his silly WW2 ideas out for six. it's easy to beat subjective idiots like him, they lie and have nothing else when their lies are exposed but to cry to the forum owner for censorship to defend their disinformation and subjection.

The fact you;re having to standing in for him by bringing up the past says it all really, a past that you;re hardly innocent in yourself.

I'm quite sure Wiiikiid, Cinta, Zax, and a few others would agree, so it's not just me.

And you expect an apology :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 17:52 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 17:53 #293

As I've said before, nobody is squeaky clean here, including myself. It's the one's who can't admit or face up to their own mistakes or wrongdoings which causes the problems, and who constantly try and reflect their own shit onto others. Constantly blaming others for their OWN shortfalls and obnoxious behavior. It's that type of behavior which I despise the most. I don't actually care who might be wrong or right in any given debate, really. It's not my business too try and play referee on that score. neither do I. I just don't like dishonest creeps and liars. And they're not difficult or hard to spot, either.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:01 by Return of Zorro.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 17:58 #294

• Frothy
  • Released
So you don't like Flare then, :thumbup:

In case you hadn't noticed he started this thread, because I posted stuff on the holocaust thread that rattled his bs.

I never said that. Trying top put words in other peoples mouths is another strong dislike of mine. We're really not doing too well, are we frothy.

No, I don't hate anybody here, neither am I advocating any banning. I just think certain types of destructive behavior needs dealing with at times. In the same way one wouldn't allow somebody with mental issues or with a contagious disease to be part of one's crew when sailing around the world. Lest the morale of rest of the crew becomes affected, or the whole ship becomes infected.

That said, I think we need a lot less of the personal stuff from every side. It never ends well anyhow. People just need to accept that there will be others who strongly disagree with them on issues. that's part of life unfortunately, it's like it in the real World, as it is here, or on any forum.

It's not wide differences of opinion I take issue with. It's underhanded weasel-like behavior which I find intolerable.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:13 by Return of Zorro.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 17:59 #295

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
I rest my case. Not that there was ever any doubt in the first place. You were banned for some time when you got caught out lying and trying to rig and edit your posts to try and make me out to look the bad guy. When in reality it was YOU who was lying and shit stirring all the time about me. But it backfired on you big time, and your underhanded behavior eventually got caught out red handed . .

You won't even admit that, either. Despite the fact just about every member here saw you for what you really were at the time, and could see it was you trying to rig the game. What kind of person would try and pull that kind of shit off in the first place, then expect to get away with it? Even acting afterwards as if nothing had happened? A very sad and desperate individual indeed, that has no real sense of morality or shame when swooping down to the lowest levels. You've shown and proven time and time again that you're just here to upset and annoy others. You see everything in life and every debate as defeating others, and you'll do anything (including lying when needed) to try and undermine others. No matter who's wrong or right. It become quite clear to anybody who's had any running's with you in the past that it's a mindset for you. The truth isn't even secondary, it's all about trying to gain the underhand, regardless. By any means necessary. Which just proves what type of backward thinking mentality others are dealing with here.

Everybody knows what type of person wee-kidd is by now. The guy clearly aint the full ticket, and anybody trying to defend that goon obviously has issues too.I only responded in kind to his constant cursing and cussing and attacking other members with his extremist religious bullshit. Condemning and cursing others in the name of his fake ''God.'' That why i took issue with him. i don't take issue with anybody unless it's necessary to do so, and for good reason. As for cinta, I had no real issue with her, and for the most part I stayed away from the worst of the bickering there. Unlike you because you've been wired to do the opposite in any debate you lose. I.e never admit or concede when you're in the wrong. Even when it's 100% clear and obvious that you are in the wrong, or when you are obviously;y mistaken, misguided and confused about something. Her post was also promptly reinstated into my thread, where i admitted my mistake. So what's the issue? There is no issue. It's just you being a dick and trying to make an issue out of nothing. Which is one GOOD reason why I take issue with you. What is there to not understand about that? Admitting when you are in the wrong is something you never do, or ever will do, you're inc able of reflecting on your own shortfalls. Therefore you will always be stuck in that backward thinking and contemptible mindset. That good and honest people in the World widely despise. Also,..most of what i did say to Cinta was just tongue in cheek and banter between us. seems you mention it again, that's another thing your guilty of btw, blowing everything out of all proportion to try and sew discord.

Yep. Nailed it.

How pathetic and childish for someone who's expected to be an adult who can't admit he's in the wrong on not even the smallest of things.

Absolutely pathetic. :larf:

Clearly a very disturbed personality.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:01 by Flare.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 18:02 #296

• Frothy
  • Released
But it's you that;s wrong by starting these silly troll threads about posters who defeat your nonsense on the main boards, so what Zorro wrote is more applicable to you, he just skipped you over because he's still butt hurt and bias from when he tried to bother me previously, and couldn't take it back. So reached for the mod buttons. Instead of admiititng he was wrong.

You've started this silly thread about me, and one about Gaia, because we both defeated your arguments on the main board, in fact go start a holocaust 'revisoinst' thread that just you and I post on, and I'l do it all again, and then you'll com back here crying to novum for censorship.

So you;ll lose again, twice, once there and again for your reason to be on this thread.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:10 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 18:23 #297

• Frothy
  • Released
Btw Zorro Cinta's post was only reinstated after I spoke to novum about it, the fact you thought it was acceptable to move that post on those grounds was typical of your bias and typical of why I took issue with you.

You and the orangegoon trolled the fuck out of her Vatican thread, as you did Wiiikieds Black Sun Thread, both threads were legit and didn't need that. But yeah that's before you were a mod, but if you want to bring up the past, don't skip that out, nor referring to Cinta as a whore, and then tater just dismissing it as a joke, she wasnt laughing.

I never did see your apology or admittance of wrong doing,

If anything you;re worse than you accuse me of for not admitting being wrong,

Anyway just a reminder, you're not interacting with me, remember? or maybe you just want more arguing on the forum, by the looks of things.

Strange method of moderation for sure.. Joining in on a troll thread about another forum member... :conf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:39 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 18:45 #298

It was my thread, a thread which has attracted just about the most hits and the most interest here on TZ. Much to the dismay and dislike of the anti-truthers, and those who would much prefer seeing the official line held up and prevail. Therefore it was my own prerogative to move what I thought at the time was posted to invoke a reaction, and which was clearly just more mainstream lies and propaganda. Many soldiers during WWII took some form of amphetamines, simply to just stay awake at times. It wasn't just the Germans who did that. The piece Cinta posted was clearly just another propaganda piece, aimed at just the Germans, to make (the Germans only) out to be some kind of demon possessed army running on Psychoactive drugs. That's why i took issue with it, it was just more ''half-truth'' run-of-the-mill horseshit. Neither am I obligated to explain or justify my actions to you, or to anybody else. it was typical shyster war propaganda, and that's why I initially moved it in the first place, which was later reinstated by me. Even though I knew it was based mainly on lies and allied war propaganda. I doubt you would show the honesty and integrity to do the same, given the choice.

You're in no fit state or position whatsoever to try and dictate or pontificate to others on moral grounds how they should and shouldn't be behaving, anyhow. You need to get your own house in order first, before anything else.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:51 by Return of Zorro.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 18:50 #299

• Frothy
  • Released
Can;t you babble less and be more concise?

You're indicating that I don't admit when I'm wrong right? You stated that's the issue you have with me rather than other posters that you mentioned.

My answer is I don't think I've been wrong in my reactions to you, but you've been wrong by referring to Cinta as a whore, and trolling hers and Wiikids threads, but you can;t admit you were wrong, so why do you expect me to do something that you can't do yourself?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 18:56 by Frothy.

Fucking hell Nov... 29 Jul 2018 18:59 #300

And so your horse shit continues Ad nauseam. And you wonder why nobody has any respect for you.

You know, whether other members here agree or disagree with me is quite besides the point, and irrelevant really. But when I call somebody out for being a dishonest and deceitful individual, it's not simply done on whim, or without justification. I'm not somebody who makes a habit of attacking others, it's not really in my nature. But if and when I do, you can guarantee it's for a good reason.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 19:00 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon