Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resource Limit Is Reached

Resource Limit Is Reached 01 Jan 2019 10:03 #1

• Flare
Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

^ Getting this message a lot lately, as the forum goes offline multiple times a day now.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

Resource Limit Is Reached 01 Jan 2019 10:08 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
This notice has hit my pc about 6 x in last 2days - it requires me to re-start and log back in - hope TZ isn't being targeted but sure feels like it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Coldrum

Resource Limit Is Reached 01 Jan 2019 10:30 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yea we have too many visitors sometimes, it then exceeds what the hosting plan allows.... I dont think its the result of any kind of attack.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Resource Limit Is Reached 04 Jan 2019 18:42 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The problem is now quite often happening. Much more than last year.

"Total users online: 11 Members and 1082 Guests Online"

What are those guests, Google bots?

And is there a way to increase the visitor count, this doesn't seem so overwhelming many, is 1100 the max or so?

Also:
0.3% of our visitors are from the Republic Of Moldova, which is a tiny country, how come??
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2019 18:43 by Gaia.

Resource Limit Is Reached 04 Jan 2019 21:57 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Most people get here from searches, they look like real visitors.. typically people search a phrase and now that we have so many threads here, our stuff seems to come up for enough people to create a constant stream of visitors.

I also recently followed 100k people on gab, got 20k followers back, and i dont think that helped, some people check out the site before they follow back because link is on the bio page... But now gab put follow limits on so i cant follow any more people... so that will tail off.

I know its gotten worse of late, lets see what happens after a little more time.

There are no limits on visitor count, if we had 10,000 visitors it would show 10,000 and so on, but we dont have that many, ive never seen 2k or more i dont think.

Resource Limit Is Reached 04 Jan 2019 22:31 #6

• Flare
It's remarkable that the Netherlands are in 4th place in visitor stats tho.

Another remarkable thing is that of all those thousands of daily visitors, hardly anyone signs in and joins the debate.

Then again, this is an elite-truther forum, so most people be running to hide under their beds when they read up some of the material.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

Resource Limit Is Reached 04 Jan 2019 22:41 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
It's remarkable that the Netherlands are in 4th place in visitor stats tho.

Another remarkable thing is that of all those thousands of daily visitors, hardly anyone signs in and joins the debate.

Then again, this is an elite-truther forum, so most people be running to hide under their beds when they read up some of the material.

Ive said this before.. i did a lot of A B testing with SZ back in the day.

I had a twitter account with 100k followers.. when id actually tweet a link to a thread it could bring hundreds of people in and theyd read the thread.. maybe click a few more threads.. then exit the site.

Here its the same but most people are searching for a specific truther or health term , they will read the thread quickly then exit.

Its seems to be most peoples internet use MO .. scan for specific info, read, not interested in writing.

Bots are different as they just show up in the back as going ape shit and scanning the site all over... the analytics and stats can tell the difference and displays them seperately.

So yea in my experience lots of real people reading, not many posting.

I think you will find others will tell u the same.. look at DS for example, they rank quite high on alexa and have massive amounts of people reading, from WN to people who are up for a laugh to an incessant stream of nosey jews ... almost all of them never post to the BBS comments, its only a few people.

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 09:56 #8

• Flare
Getting a lot of white screens on TZ this morning, without even the remark "Resource Limit is Reached"

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 10:15 #9

• Flare
Just got the remark:

"Error: Failed to start application: Got error 28 from storage engine"

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 10:51 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Seen both errors.

Looks like a webhost issue not an issue on TZ's end.

Im sure they will fix it eventually, they have every other time.

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 11:10 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
It is logging me out also which is annoying, im sure its doing the same for others.

Just going to ride it out for a while and if it doesnt stop a support ticket will be submitted to webhosts.

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 19:06 #12

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'd say there was a significant problem. Forum has been unusable.

I'm off to bed now anyhow......It's late here.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 21:53 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I see it still has issues hours later so just submitted a support ticket.

Something is off with the webhosts database stuff.

Resource Limit Is Reached 06 Jan 2019 22:03 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
white pages and resource limits for me as well

Resource Limit Is Reached 07 Jan 2019 05:52 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I just received this message response to the support ticket I submitted with the webhosts...
Thank you for your patience,

We have identified the issue and it has now been permanently resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance from our end, we will gladly help!

So hopefully thats that, apologies for the inconvenience from me also folks.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia

Resource Limit Is Reached 08 Jan 2019 16:19 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The problem is back...
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Resource Limit Is Reached 08 Jan 2019 21:18 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Was it Resource limit or blank/error pages?

I dont expect the resource limit thing to go away btw... the database issue was seperate.

The Resource limit is a reflection of the modest hosting.

Resource Limit Is Reached 08 Jan 2019 21:22 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Was it Resource limit or blank/error pages?

I dont expect the resource limit thing to go away btw... the database issue was seperate.

The Resource limit is a reflection of the modest hosting.

It was the Resource limit thing.

But how can that suddenly be a problem? Is it because the Public Zone is pulled and now there are more bounces or so that increases the problems and eventually fill the resource limit?

Resource Limit Is Reached 08 Jan 2019 21:48 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont know Gaia but i dont think its PZ related.

This has occurred before and then tapered off.

Its annoying for everyone and the only way to fix it would be to get upgraded hosting plan which needs time to sort out, and im rather short at the moment.

When too many people hit the site at exactly the same time, this is the cause... higher limits are the answer which means hosting with more allowances.

And that doesnt necessarily mean more $$ btw, as there are options out there. Moving the site around is time consuming though but nothing I havent done before... i dont want to tolerate this resource issue indefinitely , id like to fix it.

gtg now, busy day for me, will return in a few hours.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2019 21:52 by novum.

Resource Limit Is Reached 09 Jan 2019 21:03 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive deleted the Extrawatch analytics (and hence the stats under the forum are gone also as they were part of that)

Turned 'youtube on demand' back on also, which many sites do now, to stop a gorillion youtube vids pulling resources. The vids will look a bit different and need a click or two to load and watch.

What this does is just load a resource friendly image (pulled from the youtube vid) as a placemarker and it puts a 'fake' play button over the image. Only when its clicked on by a user does that individual video then load proper and hence pull more resources. This is opposed to the way it was before where the vids would all load on a page for everyone, big difference.

Hopefully this will lessen the load some and get the site back into acceptable resource range.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare