Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resource Limit Is Reached

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 06:29 #21

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Novum
Ive deleted the Extrawatch analytics

Isn't Extrawatch a Google/Cia plug in?

PS I don't understand your below the forum avatar announcement, Fascist Libertarian, a Libertarian is someone who desires minimal government intervention, a fascist is a member of a small percentage of a population that forces everyone to be like them, it's all about Government intervention aimed at those who don't comply.

Have you been taking tips from Rocco? :wtf:
What is libertarian fascism, its philosophy, and methods of achieving those goals?

By definition “Libertarianism” is government with no rules or regulation. “Fascism” is rule by a small group of people who belong homogeneously to one sect, religion, race, or national origin.

Politicians who rail over the media about “getting government out of our lives”, or “The government shouldn't be allowed to tax us. That's our money. We earned it!” — This is libertarian thought, but often it is a ruse to procure a position of power by libertarian rulers.

If the rulers are also fascist they will attempt to sculpt the government to fit their needs and their goals. In modern industrialized nations, this usually forms an upper class corresponding to the religion, race, sect, or national origin that the fascists set up. Any laws enacted will be laws favoring the Power Group and no one else.

It is lies by those leading a fascist organization and manipulation of the prior government by bribery and Corruption that are the Hallmark of the methods used by fascists. Once established, the libertarian part of (this) fascism can be implemented leaving only the regulations of those who are not part of the fascist Inner Circle, and freeing up the powers and the financial leverage of those in control. One can also think of an “oligarchy” or even a “monarchy”.

In countries where checks and balances exist in the government, it is important that each branch of the government be able to check and critique the others so as not to allow tyranny.

But sometimes this is not going to be a movie with a happy ending.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

There are great answers to this question and they are correct. I have never heard that term, simply because it does not exist.

Libertarians wish to be as free as possible. They are not anarchists, but believe that the government should play a very small role in society. There should be only necessary taxes and the government should only defend the people and provide necessary services. People should be free to make their own choices and follow their own paths. They are generally pacifists and capitalists. Of course there are different branches of libertarianism, but this is just a rough outline from my understanding.

Fascists believe that the government should be present in all aspects of life. They believe in militarism, nationalism, traditionalism, corporatism, anti-marxism, totalitarianism, and other such ideas. They believe that people should be loyal to the government and the government benevolent to the people. They believe that people should follow one single national destiny, and that there is no difference between public and private. People should do what is best for the nation, not for themselves. Fascists reject pacifism, individualism, and hedonism too.

Now, anything titled libertarian fascism is an oxymoron and is doomed to fail. It is simply impossible to have such a concept because libertarianism and fascism are polar opposites. The only thing more of an opposite to fascism is anarchism.

So simply put, there is no such thing as libertarian fascism, because such a thing is completely impossible, and therefor doesn’t have a philosophy or a method to anything.
www.quora.com/What-is-libertarian-fascism-its-philosophy-and-methods-of-achieving-those-goals
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 06:51 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 07:13 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Isn't Extrawatch a Google/Cia plug in?

I figure its just some computer nerds/whizzes trying to make some bucks by getting people to upgrade to pro... like most joomla extensions.

But if you have evidence please share.

Seemed harmless enough to me, it just told me which parts of the forum are getting viewed more than others, popular search terms etc etc... but knowing that stuff is less important than the forum actually working.

Google analytics is much more evil.

Whatever the case its been deleted now.

Frothy wrote:
PS I don't understand your below the forum avatar announcement, Fascist Libertarian, a Libertarian is someone who desires minimal government intervention, a fascist is a member of a small percentage of a population that forces everyone to be like them, it's all about Government intervention aimed at those who don't comply.

... your sense of humor hasnt woken up with the rest of you today? :sokay:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 07:29 #23

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum
Google analytics is much more evil.

ExtraWatch uses 15 technology products and services including Google Analytics, Vimeo, and PHP.
www.crunchbase.com/organization/extrawatch#section-related-hubs
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 07:31 #24

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
... your sense of humor hasnt woken up with the rest of you today? :sokay:

How come you use the American spelling of humour?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 07:49 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
ExtraWatch uses 15 technology products and services including Google Analytics, Vimeo, and PHP.
www.crunchbase.com/organization/extrawatch#section-related-hubs

I think you will find that the website youre referencing is referring to extra watch's own website, which uses google analytics in it.

The fact that Vimeo of all things is included in that gives that away.

This does not mean that there is google analytics inside of the extrawatch plug in.

Frothy wrote:
How come you use the American spelling of humour?

Well thats either a typo or im a CIA agent you decide.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 07:56 #26

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
^ or maybe you forgot that you're not Rocco today.... :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 08:02 by Frothy.

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 07:58 #27

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I thought I was wolfy? :dunno:

Rocco seems to be MIA, perhaps theres drillin to do somewhere.

1365 = 1

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 08:08 #28

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
I thought I was wolfy? :dunno:

Rocco seems to be MIA, perhaps theres drillin to do somewhere.

yeah, it's gone from Rocco being here all the time to you being here all the time.... :think:

Btw extrawatch uses Google Maps as part of it's data collection service.it's on the app, so there is that connection...

....as well as using Google's own spy service as a tool for it's own business. All seems a bit integrated to me. Google's app is free, so they're using that as part of their data collection service. in other words, Google are snooping inside Extrawatch, and by proxy, TruthZone etc..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 08:14 by Frothy.

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 08:15 #29

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well its not in bed with TZ anymore.

The data wasnt relayed back to them regardless, it was contained in TZs database and had no remote access.

And Id hardly ever look at it anyway, this isnt a marketing site and forums are dying or dead anyway, social media and apps have taken over... so I dont have no 10 point marketing plan to expand the forum participation. :shiner: Ergo I really do have no use for analytics... they cant beat cyber evolution anyway and forums are dinosaurs for old people.

What is your angle regarding accusing me of having socks, are you intentionally trying to destablize the forum, trolling, or just naturally paranoid?

Im hardly here "all the time" , most times Im here more in the evening my time, all else being equal. Sometimes I can reel off a few posts in the morning or through the day, but often not. More of them are in the evening, which is the UK morning ie now.

Most of Roccos posts happen when I sleep, when would I sleep? :dunno: And I do like my sleep, at least 6 hours but 7 is better.

Where is your mate wofly anyway? Did he freak out when he realised the earth doesnt spin? :ponda:

:azzkik:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 08:20 by novum.

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 08:39 #30

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Well its not in bed with TZ anymore.

The data wasnt relayed back to them regardless, it was contained in TZs database and had no remote access.

And Id hardly ever look at it anyway, this isnt a marketing site and forums are dying or dead anyway, social media and apps have taken over... so I dont have no 10 point marketing plan to expand the forum participation. :shiner: Ergo I really do have no use for analytics... they cant beat cyber evolution anyway and forums are dinosaurs for old people.

What is your angle regarding accusing me of having socks, are you intentionally trying to destablize the forum, trolling, or just naturally paranoid?

Im hardly here "all the time" , most times Im here more in the evening my time, all else being equal. Sometimes I can reel off a few posts in the morning or through the day, but often not. More of them are in the evening, which is the UK morning ie now.

Most of Roccos posts happen when I sleep, when would I sleep? :dunno: And I do like my sleep, at least 6 hours but 7 is better.

Where is your mate wofly anyway? Did he freak out when he realised the earth doesnt spin? :ponda:

:azzkik:

Hey, that's the asskik smiley that I brought to the forum.

I'm not so much paranoid as suspicious, your slip ups when you start posting in American, or you have a contrary position like Fascist Libertarian, it's not that different from Agnostic Catholic as an oxymoron, if you see my opinion as disruptive perhaps you're making a mountain out of a mole hill....I guess exposure can be seen as disruption if you want to inflate it onto that, and disrupt my opinion, that's up to you. :dunno:

Maybe you just don't want to leave poor little Flare to fend for himself, you know, without Zorro to wipe his arse and Rocco to troll for the neonazi cause :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 08:43 by Frothy.

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 08:47 #31

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 09:03 #32

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 09:04 by Frothy.

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 10:58 #33

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Right guilt?

Like the fascist anarchists promoting Hitler..

Roast calls them confusniks.

"dont punch right" Roccos. :shiner:

He tried to play his bullshit down for a while, pretending he was only a partime trolling shill, but like no1 with any honesty on this forum is buying his little games now & all he can do is spam & troll people. Yet the admin seems to love him.. :salute:

But none of his clique Nazisheeple buds on here ever call him out do they. :bs:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Resource Limit Is Reached 10 Jan 2019 11:42 #34

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Not all that different to Flare, who yells about 'the rules' and the only one he can't bear has now vanished, spends his time since day one trolling Gaia in an intensive harassment troll fest, that's when he's not trolling threads that he doesn't like, and making other threads about forum members to troll them in, time, time, and time again.

Does nothing else but yell about how great Hitler was for bombing civilian targets in Poland, starting ww2 which was responsible for killing millions of white people and an utter disaster for European civilisation. Bringing Germany to ruins because he induced a response, and then hid in his bunker like a frightened little pussy when the leftovers of his SS troops were getting shot/blown to pieces is Berlin.

That's all Flare has ever done on this forum except for stalking Roastie and Annablle at times, and his reward is to moderate two forum sections to protect two threads. one is Zorro's precious ww2 thread which shouldn't be in the General forum section anyway, I assume the other is Wiiikiid's Hitler thread which some of the resident neonazis now have decided to have for their own. Someone who refers to black people as ''monkey men'' is moderating the place. :wtf:

Oh and by the way 'the forum isn't bias' it's just appointed 2 dolfy boosters in succession to moderate it by compete random chance, and it protects certain threads whilst permitting others to get trolled on and on....by accident.

:facepalm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 11:57 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Resource Limit Is Reached 14 Jan 2019 15:30 #35

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Ive deleted the Extrawatch analytics (and hence the stats under the forum are gone also as they were part of that)

Turned 'youtube on demand' back on also, which many sites do now, to stop a gorillion youtube vids pulling resources. The vids will look a bit different and need a click or two to load and watch.

What this does is just load a resource friendly image (pulled from the youtube vid) as a placemarker and it puts a 'fake' play button over the image. Only when its clicked on by a user does that individual video then load proper and hence pull more resources. This is opposed to the way it was before where the vids would all load on a page for everyone, big difference.

Hopefully this will lessen the load some and get the site back into acceptable resource range.

The Resource Limit problem is back.

Is it really related to the YouTube thing? It is not so nice to see those YT vids just as an image, with white space below. If the YT thing is not causing the recurring Resource Limit problem, can you change it back to normal?

The RL problem is still strange, but maybe you have other solutions on the TZ end.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Resource Limit Is Reached 14 Jan 2019 18:02 #36

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Who do you suppose this youtube channel belongs to Macs. bearing in mind that there's a TZ video on it?

www.youtube.com/user/kinmeru/videos?sort=p&view=0&shelf_id=2
LIBERALISM and TOLERANCE mean DEATH to TRUTH
on every forum in these days of overall deception
and this is why TZF was easy prey for the system ...
NO PROTECTION AT ALL!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2019 18:05 by Frothy.

Resource Limit Is Reached 14 Jan 2019 23:10 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
The Resource Limit problem is back.

Is it really related to the YouTube thing? It is not so nice to see those YT vids just as an image, with white space below. If the YT thing is not causing the recurring Resource Limit problem, can you change it back to normal?

The RL problem is still strange, but maybe you have other solutions on the TZ end.

Anything that chews up resources helps if its reduced.

That said, the problem comes and goes in part because of the hosting, not TZ per se.... as people know its happened before then not been an issue for a long long time.

But when i reduce the pull from here it helps.... the video mod does help yes, and you will find most sites have stopped directly embedding youtube vids and do it how it is here now for the same reasons, as the pull just gets crazy on big sites.

Only way around it is a better solution with the hosting, which is a good amount of work for me...that said i may do something about it as im sick of it too... right now im just too busy and suffering through major heatwaves. :hahano: :facepalm:

1365 = 1

Resource Limit Is Reached 14 Jan 2019 23:12 #38

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Who do you suppose this youtube channel belongs to Macs. bearing in mind that there's a TZ video on it?

www.youtube.com/user/kinmeru/videos?sort=p&view=0&shelf_id=2
LIBERALISM and TOLERANCE mean DEATH to TRUTH
on every forum in these days of overall deception
and this is why TZF was easy prey for the system ...
NO PROTECTION AT ALL!

You dont recognise the writing style even just a pfraction? :lmao:

1365 = 1

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare