Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 02 Oct 2012 04:42 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Fas­ci­nat­ing prophetic inter­view with sir james gold­smith in 94. Pre­dict­ing todays global eco­nomic con­di­tions.

Mr Gold­smith talks about the shift­ing of labour jobs to third world coun­tries and more…

Sir James Michael “Jimmy” Gold­smith (26 Feb­ru­ary 1933 18 July 1997) was an Anglo-​French financier.

In this inter­view, Sir Gold­smith dis­cusses the ram­i­fi­ca­tions of free-​trade agree­ments that were about to take place in 1994 (GATT), as you can ret­ro­spec­tively see, he cor­rectly pre­dicted many of the things that hap­pened after that.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Orangeaid

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 18 Dec 2013 00:56 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:herite:

:bump:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 21 Dec 2013 02:22 #3

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
Because he is an insider...When you know what the plan is...It's easy to be prophetic.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 21 Dec 2013 02:34 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
HYPERTlGER wrote:
Because he is an insider...When you know what the plan is...It's easy to be prophetic.

Sure, ive thought the same.

Still does not mean we know if he was for or against it. He may not have agreed with the others.

The part where he says 'im not for the destruction of society' or similar, he may have really meant that, we cant know. Even if it is because it is ultimately self serving. He may have thought it is better for everyone, including himself, his family and his future heirs and so on.

1365 = 1

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 21 Dec 2013 06:00 #5

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
The future looks good at the start...Until you arrive at the logical conclusion of the reasonable assumption.

There is no way to turn a variable (lie) into a constant (truth)

At the start it is easy to power a lie...but over time it gets harder and harder as a lie requires ever greater amounts of power...It transforms from positive into negative as it breaks down.
User(s) who Liked this post: Worzel

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 30 Nov 2014 05:57 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The results of some of the things goldsmith was warning about in the 90's are coming to fruition in more recent times....

EU US Trade Agreement destroys 600,000 EU Jobs – Study by Don Quijones

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64758-eu-us-trade-agreement-to-destroy-600-000-jobs-in-the-eu-banking-sectors-and-corporations-continue-...rn-middle-class.html

1365 = 1

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 30 Nov 2014 08:40 #7

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Am I shooting from my arse to wonder if some of the Goldsmith clan have a conscience? A bit like some of the Kennedy's?

Does this mean Brand can fuck Jemima and really be on our side? Despite his millions and millions.....

?
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 30 Nov 2014 09:26 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mr Happy wrote:
Am I shooting from my arse to wonder if some of the Goldsmith clan have a conscience? A bit like some of the Kennedy's?

Does this mean Brand can fuck Jemima and really be on our side? Despite his millions and millions.....

?

Well mate the way i see it, and call me a cynic, but perhaps goldsmith realised that if his fellow billionaires put their plans in place, it would phuck things up so much that people in the west might resent things and come after the top of the foodchain... eventually.

Every great empire has fallen, and its usually when the leaders become arrogant... which is what might be beginning to happen again right now if they cant keep us sheep in their place.

I know there are a great number of people out there who carry on as though nothing is wrong and we arent being manipulated in ways that arent apparent (we are)... but ive also noticed many more people talking about the things talked about at places like this site.. than ever before, in my humble opinion. Its alot more noticeable to me, in the last couple of years, even people i talk to face to face and on the phone and so on, not just online.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Mr Cappy, Exorcist

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 30 Nov 2014 10:39 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yep. I'm with you on that Nov. The Jews have never foreseen their demise .... EVER.

You're right Nov. It's the arrogance and complacency. The rot has set in. Soros is well known to control the Democrats and Obama. The Rothschilds are in bed with the Clintons.

The Royals are closely linked with Savile, Rolf Harris and any number of other pedophiles ... and the Rothschilds

The US and EU economies are phucked and the masses screwed by their Muppet governments as taxpayers lose jobs en masse and are screwed by austerity in order to keep the FINANCIAL SYSTEM afloat. Clearly the financial system takes precedence to the people ... and it's removed from the people.

The people are becoming aware of the Holocaust lies and the goyim will rise. When that occurs there's nothing those at the top can do.

It's going to happen.

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 30 Nov 2014 11:14 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The financial system is just a debt system. It can never be repaid. :dunno: The can is just kicked... and peoples labour is the collateral. :twitch:

1365 = 1

A prophetic inter­view with Sir James Gold­smith in 1994 30 Nov 2014 13:01 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yep. Total global money supply is a lot less than the combined value of debt issued by all debt capital markets in the world.

There simply is not enough money available to ever repay it