Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Owned by the Federal Reserve

Owned by the Federal Reserve 19 Jan 2013 19:58 #1

• StarsChildren
i've heard this from several sources, sometimes even going as far as to claim that our social security number is like a bank account number (upon birth each of us is given a trust fund sort of deal containing 1 million usd, when we barrow money from banks or lenders, take out a mortgage on our homes, have credit cards, etc... we are borrowing against our own money and therefore do not have to pay it back or incur interest rates). have also heard that if you can get your original documents (not copies) u can then access this money, etc... i dont know how true any of that is, id personally just rather tear my social security card and birth certificate to shreds and burn it, then denounce my citizenship to the us (havent done that, yet). anyway... on with the interesting stuff...

viewzone2.com/collateralx.html
It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. World War I had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics -- in 1907 especially -- so the country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet.

When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act. This established a private central bank (The Federal Reserve Bank) that would regulate the amount of money the US government was allowed to borrow and put in circulation. It also would expect to be repaid, like any bank, with interest.

After only 20 years things went from bad to worse. During Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency, in 1933, the US was unable to pay its debt. The county was bankrupt. The private banks that made up the Federal Reserve demanded their money and Roosevelt responded. He had to use the only thing left of any value to pay the banks and continue doing business with them -- the citizens of our country. Us!

Exactly how all this was orchestrated is too lengthy to be addressed here, but this much can be told. The original birth or naturalization record for every U.S. Citizen is on file in the official records in Washington, D.C. (you get to keep a copy!) and the property and assets of every living U.S. Citizen is pledged as collateral for the National Debt!

Within two weeks and three days each Certificate of Live Birth is to be filed in Washington D.C. Evidence reveals that there is even a Federal Children Department established by the Shepherd/Townsend Act of 1922 under the Department of Commerce that appears to be involved in this process in some way. Every citizen is given a number (the red number on the Birth Certificate) and each live birth is valued at from 650,000 to 750,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed.

This kind of makes you feel a little different when you look at Federal Reserve Chairman, Bernanke, doesn't it?

OK. Let's take a pause to look at the Birth Certificates [below]. You will see the red numbers and you will see the fact that it is, in reality, a "Bank Note." Congratulations -- you and I are commodities!

Names in "ALL CAPS" on Birth Certificates

Since the early 1960s, State governments have issued Birth Certificates to "persons" with legal fictional names using "ALL CAPS" names. This is not a lawful record of your physical birth, but rather the acknowledgement of the "birth" of the juristic, all-caps name. It may appear to be your true name, but since no proper name is ever written in all caps (either lawfully or grammatically) it does not identify who you are. The Birth Certificate is the government's self-created document of title for its new property -- you and me! In a way, it makes us a kind of corporation whose company name is the same as our real name, but written in ALL CAPS. This "corporation" then generates taxes and wealth over its lifetime and in this way repays the collateral that Uncle Sam borrowed from the Federal Reserve.

Remember that "Bond" thing printed on the bottom of the certificate?

Bond. I a: A usually formal written agreement by which a person undertakes to perform a certain act (as fulfill the obligations of a contract) . . with the condition that failure to perform or abstain will obligate the person . . to pay a sum of money or will result in the forfeiture of money put up by the person or surety. lb: One who acts as a surety. 2: An interest-bearing document giving evidence of a debt issued by a government body or corporation that is sometimes secured by a lien on property and is often designed to take care of a particular financial need. -- Ibid. -- Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Law (1996).
Banknote. A kind of negotiable instrument, a promissory note made by a bank payable to the bearer on demand, used as money, and in many jurisdictions is legal tender. Along with coins, banknotes make up the cash or bearer forms of all modern money.

Birth certificates are a form of securities called "warehouse receipts." The items included on a warehouse receipt, as descried at §7-202 of the Uniform Commercial Code, the law which governs commercial paper and transactions, which parallel a birth certificate are:

the location of the warehouse where the goods are stored...(residence)
the date of issue of the receipt.....("Date issued")
the consecutive number of the receipt...(found on back or front of the certificate, usually in red numbers)
a description of the goods or of the packages containing them...(name, sex, date of birth, etc.)
the signature of the warehouseman, which may be made by his authorized agent...(municipal clerk or state registrar's signature)
Birth certificates now appear to at least qualify as "warehouse receipts" under the Uniform Commercial Code. Black's Law Dictionary, 7th ed. defines:
Warehouse Receipt. "...A warehouse receipt, which is considered a document of title, may be a negotiable instrument and is often used for financing with inventory as security."
It is not difficult to see that a state-created Birth Certificate, with an ALL CAPS name is a document evidencing debt the moment it is issued.

Once a state has registered a birth document with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Department notifies the Treasury Department, which takes out a loan from the Federal Reserve. The Treasury uses the loan to purchase a bond (the Fed holds a purchase money security interest in the bond) from the Department of Commerce, which invests the sale proceeds in the stock or bond market. The Treasury Department then issues Treasury securities in the form of Treasury Bonds, Notes, and Bills using the bonds as surety for the new securities.

This cycle is based on the future tax revenues of the legal person whose name appears on the Birth Certificate. This also means that the bankrupt, corporate U.S. can guarantee to the purchasers of their securities the lifetime labor and tax revenues of every citizen of the United States/American with a Birth Certificate as collateral for payment. This device is initiated simply by converting the lawful, true name of the child into a legal, juristic name of a person.

Legally, you are considered to be a slave or indentured servant to the various Federal, State and local governments via your STATE-issued and STATE-created Birth Certificate in the name of your all-caps person. Birth Certificates are issued so that the issuer can claim exclusive title to the legal person created thereby.
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Owned by the Federal Reserve 19 Jan 2013 23:38 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Yeah ive read alot about the fed over the years, some even tying the titanic into it of all things.

Apparently that the titanic (or olympic :hahano: long story ) was first and foremost an insurance job, but they wanted to take some people out, Astor was one from memory, who opposed the Fed.

Check out the headlines, astor is at the top of the first... note the part in the second one about high finance lives being lost...

Makes you wonder. :O

Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

Owned by the Federal Reserve 20 Jan 2013 01:10 #3

• StarsChildren
the oceaniac was the sister ship to the titanic wasn't it?

i like that tombstone btw...

Owned by the Federal Reserve 20 Jan 2013 01:28 #4

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
StarsChildren wrote:
the oceaniac was the sister ship to the titanic wasn't it?

i like that tombstone btw...

i guess this is the best way to explain wot im on about...

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197417

Owned by the Federal Reserve 20 Jan 2013 04:54 #5

• StarsChildren
further reading
The information below explains how a fictitious “alter ego” of the real you exists. The fictitious version of you has been created in an effort to justify acts that would be unlawful if applied to the real you. Government documents show the United States went bankrupt in 1933. Operating government on credit requires enormous collateral. Government itself produces no wealth. Flesh and blood people do. Your “strawman’s” life and property have been pledged as collateral for government debt!
inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2007/07/31/your-birth-certificate-life-is-pledged-as-collateral/
Federal Children
by Joyce Rosenwald

In 1921, the federal Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act created the birth "registration" or what we now know as the "birth certificate." It was known as the "Maternity Act" and was sold to the American people as a law that would reduce maternal and infant mortality, protect the health of mothers and infants, and for "other purposes." One of those other purposes provided for the establishment of a federal bureau designed to cooperate with state agencies in the overseeing of its operations and expenditures. What it really did was create a federal birth registry which exists today, creating "federal children." This government, under the doctrine of "Parens Patriae," now legislates for American children as if they are owned by the federal government. Through the public school enrollment process and continuing license requirements for most aspects of daily life, these children grow up to be adults indoctrinated into the process of asking for "permission" from Daddy government to do all those things necessary to carry out daily activities that exist in what is called a "free country."
www.mainemediaresources.com/mpl_birthcert.htm
They CONCEAL from us that WE OURSELVES, by using our own God given right to contract, in this case for a birth certificate and social security number, gave away our rights by using our "POWER OF APPOINTMENT, " to unknowingly make them trustees over our lives. However, we the individual people also, AS THE ORIGINAL TRUST CREATORS, HAVE THE POWER AND RIGHT TO LEGALLY AND PEACEFULLY UN APPOINT, or "RELEASE," and "TERMINATE" THIS ADHESION TRUST RELATIONSHIP with them. No longer can they fine and jail us, and break up our families, and send our children off to die in their wars. The truth of this is right in front of us in the statutes, but the evil tort feasers in government have hidden the statutory PROCEDURAL PATH to the RELEASE AND TERMINATION OF ALL TRUSTEE POWER OVER US deep in some corner of every state and federal lawbook. The statutory release path is unbelievably, and fraudulently, found under different titles such as, "Act for the Simplification of Fiduciary Security Transfers," or under plumbing codes (The power of appointment flows through the trust as in a "pipe"), or elsewhere, to deliberately make the release-termination path almost impossible to find. Who actually reads ALL the laws? They know very few do, and count on you not doing it so you never know you can rebut their presentments.
www.iahf.com/usa/20000428.html
Redeem Your Birth Certificate

The Birth Certificate Bond Explained

The Certificate Of Registration of Live Birth is By Banking Definition Termed “A Certificated Security” The application they made was known as “an application for a live birth certificate” and what issued from this application was known as a “birth certificate.”

…the ‘company’, the “United States” kept the original application and gave your parents a copy of a birth certificate.

There is no real gain, therefore no income, therefore no income tax.

The application they made was known as “an application for a live birth certificate” and what issued from this application was known as a “birth certificate” This created what is known as a “foreign situs trust account”.

Also when we filled out the Form SS-5 we ‘allowed’ the ‘company’ access to our account, our check book as it were, the pre-paid account that was set-up when our birth certificate issued. We gave them permission as signers to write checks on our account, and they do all the time. Keep in mind, this is the same account the bankers fractionalized and created huge, almost unlimited sums of “money”, and we became ‘co-business partners’, with the ‘company’. They are able to access and use our pre-paid account, for whatever they deem necessary.
educationcenter2000.com/redeem-certificate-of-birth.htm

Owned by the Federal Reserve 20 Jan 2013 17:56 #6

• StarsChildren
novum wrote:
i guess this is the best way to explain wot im on about...

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197417

alright, after reading the link you gave and pulling others... i gotta say, i cant buy this one right now. insurance, great plan to collect... swapping 2 ships, cant buy it. any crew member or worker on either of those ships would have noticed a diff in the ships... swapping life boats name plates etc wouldn't make a diff. the entire crew would have to b in on it to ignore diff in the ships. i looks at pictures of both ships, side by side, there are blatant diff between the 2. if they wanted to collect insurance money from it, they would have had a better chance of sailing titanic, unfinished, n sinking it purposely than swapping it w her sister ship (damaged or not) n pulling it off. i dont think an entire ship of crewmen n staff would go along w sinking it, so they couldnt have been in on it, which tells me the ships werent swapped out for each other. now if they got a whole new staff, all new ppl who had never been on either ship right before sailing, that would be a possibility, they wouldnt notice the little things that ppl learn over time (the little noises, the little scuff marks and chips in the ship, etc... not to mentiont he diff in windows n model (same basically but slightly diff)). its been years, neone who had a first hand account of it who could say "yeah, i noticed some diffs but said nothing" or "i went along w it" is long dead...the docks they were parked at would have been full of ppl all the time, even changed at night the next morning someone would see something that was a little off. maybe im giving ppl too much credit in their ability to see things right in front of their face, but its hard to understand how anyone could miss it (esp when you either have to move the 2 HUGE ships into each others spots, or hope ppl think they just magically changed places).

so...it was probably an unfinished titanic that was purposely sunk for insurance, not its sister ship.

Owned by the Federal Reserve 21 Jan 2013 09:36 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
StarsChildren wrote:
maybe im giving ppl too much credit in their ability to see things right in front of their face

Maybe, maybe not.

Look at the DIF thread closely... theres a post or two that mentions people knew the ship was not seaworthy...look into that.

Remember back then, no internet, a few medias owned by the same power groups, things like that wouldnt get out to the general population or propagate quickly, even if the crew and other employees did know.
So perhaps still...

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare