Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 19 Jul 2013 11:16 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Motor City runs out of gas:

Detroit becomes the largest city in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy

Kevyn Orr, Detroit's emergency financial manager, says the bankruptcy is a chance for the city to reinvent itself

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2369551/Detroit-largest-city-U-S-history-file-bankruptcy.html

But I'm quite convinced that BIG O's sons in spirit (problem, reaction, solution) will sort it out and come to the rescue like knights in shining armour right in time and then everybody will finally realise how
:shtf:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2013 11:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 22 Jul 2013 09:05 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

City of Detroit

Item condition: “Highly damaged, missing residents and defective infrastructure.”

This is your chance to own a piece of America!

Known for producing some of America's finest automobiles like the Chevy Vega and Ford Pinto, Detroit was once home to a bustling industrial and manufacturing economy.

All it needs now is a little TLC (and approximately 3 trillion dollars). In addition to owning a little slice of Michigan, your purchase of Detroit gets you:

An honorary Detroit Pistons championship ring from 2004
That cool Chrysler commercial with Eminem
A statue of Robocop that might get built
The 1,297th ranked educational system in America
Justin Verlander
Unlimited use of the phrase, "Detroit Muscle"
The complete catalog of Motown Records albums including Diane Ross, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye. You know, 'baby makin' music

BUT WAIT....

There's more!

Buy within five days of this listing and get Flint, Michigan for FREE! A bonus worth more than $75!

Bid with confidence, folks. This one won't last long.

www.ebay.com/itm/City-of-Detroit-/130951248586?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7d4d7aca&nma=true&si=MiRTY1geiGgYii%252FiHP9bL6YeMTE%253D&orig_cvip=tr...rksid=p2047675.l2557

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2013 09:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 27 Jul 2013 22:36 #3

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Wow. SEVEN out of every TEN murders remain unsolved in Detroit (according to the video). A serial killer's paradise, I'd think. :( And all because of lack of money? I bet the seven out of every ten being killed aren't the politicians or councillors. The money to keep them protected and housed well will always be found.

Unfortunately.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, PFIZIPFEI

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 24 Aug 2013 14:34 #4

• cantata
  • Silver Member
... and houses are now for sale there from (apparently) $1, $70, $100 and upwards. The rich must be snapping them up, ready for when money is put back into the City and big cash can be made from landlording:

www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Detroit_MI/sby-1

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 01 Sep 2013 01:59 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Hmmm, and - lo! - regeneration of the very centre of Detroit has already begun.... what did you buy with your last $10 Mr President...? (Must think ahead).

Last Edit: 01 Sep 2013 02:00 by cantata.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt - Satanism 16 Apr 2016 13:54 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
Sorry but it's the truth..

Flare wrote:
Yea... the vid of Detroit is absolutely stunning to see..

Detroit consists of an 86% black population now and is a clear indicator what will happen to other cities / countries when the whites move out.
From once one of the most praised cities in the world to a 3rd world city. Makes me wondering if the blacks there are realising it is because of the whites who moved out there, or if they are still holding "black lives matter" protests there.

Zorro wrote:
It certainly does seem that way doesn't it. Not that I think all African Americans are the same, or all black people for that matter. I think it's unfair to tar them all with the same brush. I certainly don't view all black people as inferior or backward in anyway. I'll make that perfectly clear to those who wrongfully accuse me of certain things here. However, I'm fully aware that there's some serious issues that need addressing in the black community especially. I sometimes wonder how suited they are (not all) to European/Western culture?

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=740#203396

Cinta wrote:
Planned Parenthood Satanic Ritual
Protesters witness satanic ritual at Detroit Planned Parenthood

''- As protesters gathered outside of Planned Parenthood in downtown Detroit,
a satanic milk bathing ritual took place right across the street.

Just after 10:00 a.m. this morning, a group of satanists dressed as Catholic priests began unloading
a trunkload of milk onto the sidewalk of Cass Avenue.

As the curious crowd gathered, two of the female satanists, their hands bound with rope, knelt down on
the sidewalk as gallon after gallon of milk was poured onto their heads, while the rest of the group
shouted "Hail Satan" along with obscenities. The ritual lasted nearly 10 minutes.

The ritual of milk bathing has ties to many different occult and Eastern mystical traditions.

In some occult writings, a relationship and ritual is drawn by using milk as a symbol of a
lactating mother and the milk bathing as a sign of worship to a Mother Earth goddess (Gaia).
Similar to the Christian understanding of water baptism, milk bathing is symbolic of purification for worship.

Milk bathing is considered to be lower level occult magick. In higher echelons of satanic ritual worship,
bathing in or sprinkling human or animal blood is commonplace.
There are even accounts of these rituals being conducted after hours in Planned Parenthood abortion
chambers using the blood of aborted babies.

Zachary King, a former satanist, reported to the Lepanto Institute that he conducted nearly
150 abortions for satanic rituals during his time as a high wizard, more than 20 of which took
place in Planned Parenthood abortion chambers.

At another Planned Parenthood protest in the metro Detroit area, the ChurchMilitant.com
crew was shown another side of the occult underworld as wiccans showed up with signs advocating for abortion.

Planned Parenthood currently receives more than a half billion dollars a year from taxpayer money,
but as the videos exposing the sale of baby parts gain more attention, a number of states have
cut off funding to the abortion giant, and there are calls on Capitol Hill to do the same on the federal level.

Obama and Hillary Clinton have both come out in defense of Planned Parenthood, and Obama has
even threatened to retaliate against states that cut off Medicaid funding for the outfit, which performs
close to 400,000 abortions in the United States each year.

www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/planned-parenthood-satanic-ritual

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Video description: On August 22, 2015 The Satanic Temple of Detroit interrupted the pro-life national day of protest against Planned Parenthood at the Detroit and Ferndale, MI locations. The Temple employed radical political theatre to illustrate the theocratic agenda imposed upon female bodies.

Uploaded by: The Satanic Temple Of Detroit

AbortionMon Aug 24, 2015 - 1:06 pm EST
Video: Satanic Temple pours milk over women in prayer at anti-Planned Parenthood protest

DETROIT, August 24, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) - As countless thousands of Americans rallied against the sale of aborted babies' internal organs this weekend, Planned Parenthood got assistance from an unexpected realm.

Devotees of The Satan Temple held a counterprotest in Detroit and Ferndale, Michigan.

Satanists, dressed as Christian priests, poured jugs of milk over women who knelt in prayer, sometimes pouring the milk into the women's mouths in a simulated form of waterboarding.

The women, whose hands were tied by rope, were supposed to represent women oppressed by pro-life laws.

"We consider our action a form of worship," the Satanic cult explained. "Satan is representative of the eternal rebel, enlightened inquiry and personal freedom...So long as perverted theocratic systems of power attempt to manipulate our communities and distort truths for political gain, we will rebel."

The Satanic Temple mustered only a handful of people to hold two counterprotests, out of the hundreds of pro-life rallies nationwide attended by hundreds or thousands.

The well-attended rallies asked federal and state authorities to defund Planned Parenthood, the nation's leading abortion provider, following a string of undercover videos that accuse the industry of harvesting and selling fetal organs and tissue for a profit.

"The current cornerstone of their argument stems from a fabricated, fictional story that clinics 'sell baby parts for profit,'" The Satanic Temple stated. "The August 22nd protest was directly intended to irresponsibly perpetuate this contrived story in an attempt to leverage misunderstanding for political gain and impose the moral opinions of some upon a diverse community."

"We will not remain voiceless when the philosophical and religious opinions of those in power are utilized to legislate morality," the group concluded, arguing that basing laws on morality "violates American foundational values of freedom and liberty."

Numerous writers, including Christian commentator Robert Laurie, questioned whether Planned Parenthood is "proud to have the support of such rarified intellectuals."

Members of The Satanic Temple, led by "Lucien Greaves" (Doug Messner), say the group does not worship or believe in the existence of Satan. However, they established the demonic sect in order to gain the First Amendment's protection of religious freedom for their political views.

Last June, Greaves announced Satanists would petition for a "religious exemption" from pro-life laws, and that it considers gay "marriage" a sacrament.

Click "like" if you are PRO-LIFE!

Their activism may have been inspired in part by a July 2013 protest, in which a group of abortion supporters chanted “Hail Satan!” while pro-life Christians sang “Amazing Grace” at the Texas statehouse before the passage of that state's ban on abortions for babies capable of feeling pain, after 20 weeks.

Last month, the Satanic Temple sued the state of Missouri over its informed consent law limiting abortion. The cult said that the law, which requires women to wait 72 hours in order to digest scientifically accurate information about abortion's risks and fetal development. "The question of when life begins is absolutely a religious opinion, and the state has no business proselytizing religious beliefs," the cult stated.

However, numerous embryology textbooks and scientific authorities agree that life begins at conception.

Source: www.lifesitenews.com/news/video-satanic-temple-pours-milk-over-women-in-prayer-at-anti-planned-parent

Reference on TZ:
- Has America Ceased To Exist?
- Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt
- Tisha B'Av is World War Z - just vice versa

Apollyon Rising :
Satan Statue unveiled during Largest Public Ceremony
on Tisha B'Av (Jul 26, 2015)

Tisha B'Av (9th of Av) 2015 began in the evening of Saturday, July and ends in the evening of Sunday, July 26

Orangeaid wrote:

The anti-Theocracy sign is Jewish in itself. It is just an extension of the judeo-masonic doctrine of the Separation of Church and State.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/65756-planned-parenthood-uses-partial-birth-abortions-to-sell-baby-organs.html?start=20#176299

Has the desired by we-all-know-whom Hell on Earth already become reality in Detroit?
If not it surely is on the verge ...

Ref on TZ:

=> TOPIC: Michigan's takeover of Detroit creates tension

=> TOPIC: THIS WOMAN WANTS THE UN TO KEEP DETROIT FROM SHUTTING OFF PEOPLE'S WATER

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2016 14:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 14:19 #7

• Flare
Yea, I've been wondering for some time now how those people become satanists... I mean, everyone knows Satan is bad news, but yet, they start worshipping him. On the Dutch forum there are also 2 satanists and are absolutely convinced they are on the 'right side', with all their darkness and demon worship. Just can't imagine people actually are drawn to that, as it all just breathes negativity.

Just looking at that milk-bathing ritiual... what the fuck is wrong with those 2 women that they have become like that..?
And wondering even further... wtf would throwing milk over someone make for any difference?! I mean, milk is only milk right??
Nothing extraordinary will happen besides them getting wet and dirty?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 14:22 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Yea, I've been wondering for some time now how those people become satanists...

A reaction to the not-less-idiotic rituals and worshipping of The Church.

A bit like you embrace Hitler because Ze Zionists are bad. :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 14:33 #9

• Straight Shooter
cantata wrote:
Wow. SEVEN out of every TEN murders remain unsolved in Detroit (according to the video). A serial killer's paradise, I'd think. :( And all because of lack of money? I bet the seven out of every ten being killed aren't the politicians or councillors. The money to keep them protected and housed well will always be found.

Unfortunately.

The Black Community Has No Snitching Policy.

User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 14:34 #10

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Yea, I've been wondering for some time now how those people become satanists...

A reaction to the not-less-idiotic rituals and worshipping of The Church.

A bit like you embrace Hitler because Ze Zionists are bad. :larf:

Well... at least people in the church worship the positive, the good, life and the community.

Whereas the satanists worship the devil, the negative, death and the individual.

Big difference there, don't you think?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

Last Edit: 16 Apr 2016 14:35 by Flare.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 14:37 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
Yea, I've been wondering for some time now how those people become satanists... I mean, everyone knows Satan is bad news, but yet, they start worshipping him. On the Dutch forum there are also 2 satanists and are absolutely convinced they are on the 'right side', with all their darkness and demon worship. Just can't imagine people actually are drawn to that, as it all just breathes negativity.

Just looking at that milk-bathing ritiual... what the fuck is wrong with those 2 women that they have become like that..?
And wondering even further... wtf would throwing milk over someone make for any difference?! I mean, milk is only milk right??
Nothing extraordinary will happen besides them getting wet and dirty?

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

=> Tisha B'Av is World War Z - just vice versa

Apollyon Rising :
Satan Statue unveiled during Largest Public Ceremony
on Tisha B'Av (Jul 26, 2015)

Tisha B'Av (9th of Av) 2015 began in the evening of Saturday, July and ends in the evening of Sunday, July 26

Orangeaid wrote:
The anti-Theocracy sign is Jewish in itself. It is just an extension of the judeo-masonic doctrine of the Separation of Church and State.

Industrial abortion has become a satanic mass ritual on itself.

They are worshipping satan by killing unborn babies.

Mother's milk is a baby's food.

And it is a symbol for semen.

They are ritually spilling life giving fluids.

Death cult.

=> TOPIC: Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Organs

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2016 15:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 15:37 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Well... at least people in the church worship the positive, the good,

Not uniformly. There are many negative aspects of religion, in any church (as a general name for a religious centre of gathering; temples, mosques, synagogues, etc.).
life

Heard of calvinism? :emb:
Death penalties?
and the community.

Certain communities creating an "us-versus-them" feeling. I don't see that as positive.
Whereas the satanists worship the devil,

Satanists claim they don't.
the negative,

That may be, but what you see as negative they see as positive and vice versa.
death

Seems they are busy with that a lot, yes.
and the individual.

Which is both inconsistent and I think a very good thing.

Inconsistent to have a collective and support the individual; as there will be points of conflict between the two.
Very good because individualism is exactly what is needed. Every human is different, up to "identical" twins.

Different and yet similar.

If person A goes for black and person B for white they both go for opposing "colours".
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 16 Apr 2016 15:48 #13

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Well... at least people in the church worship the positive, the good,

Not uniformly. There are many negative aspects of religion, in any church (as a general name for a religious centre of gathering; temples, mosques, synagogues, etc.).
life

Heard of calvinism? :emb:
Death penalties?
and the community.

Certain communities creating an "us-versus-them" feeling. I don't see that as positive.
Whereas the satanists worship the devil,

the negative,

That may be, but what you see as negative they see as positive and vice versa.
death

Seems they are busy with that a lot, yes.
and the individual.

Which is both inconsistent and I think a very good thing.

Inconsistent to have a collective and support the individual; as there will be points of conflict between the two.
Very good because individualism is exactly what is needed. Every human is different, up to "identical" twins.

Different and yet similar.

If person A goes for black and person B for white they both go for opposing "colours".

Here you go: Church of Satan application form

Last Edit: 16 Apr 2016 16:07 by Flare.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 17 Apr 2016 09:07 #14

• annabelle
Gaia wrote:

Oh well that's it then, case closed. :facepalm:

'Satanists' claim they don't, which Satanists, all Satanists? do you know what ALL Satanists claim? do they ALL claim the same thing? do some claim one thing to non-Satanists and another within their own circles? do what some Satanists 'claim' in public stand for what all Satanists do in private? what kind of black rituals or 'negative' payback philosophies are encouraged by 'some' Satanists within their doctrine of 'worshipping themselves'? do 'some' Satanists invoke demons? (you bet they do) do you know what the Satanic Bible says? have you ever known Satanists who do black arts/invoking demons/worshipping Satan? (they generally don't admit to it until they know you well enough) is it best to stay the 'hell' away from them? you bet it is.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax, Flare

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 17 Apr 2016 11:08 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you want to chat shit with someone who believes in Satanism, I recommend the Show me Islam in the stars thread. Detroit's problems are supposedly due to the black population being a bad lot, but I'm not seeing anybody blaming their wicked ways on Satan.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 18 Apr 2016 07:55 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
annabelle wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Oh well that's it then, case closed. :facepalm:

'Satanists' claim they don't, which Satanists, all Satanists? do you know what ALL Satanists claim? do they ALL claim the same thing? do some claim one thing to non-Satanists and another within their own circles? do what some Satanists 'claim' in public stand for what all Satanists do in private? what kind of black rituals or 'negative' payback philosophies are encouraged by 'some' Satanists within their doctrine of 'worshipping themselves'? do 'some' Satanists invoke demons? (you bet they do) do you know what the Satanic Bible says? have you ever known Satanists who do black arts/invoking demons/worshipping Satan? (they generally don't admit to it until they know you well enough) is it best to stay the 'hell' away from them? you bet it is.

No, not "all satanists". That's also not what I said.

I have talked to some people who call themselves "satanists" and they claim they don't worship "the devil" (what the hell -hihi- that may be).

What I like about "satanists" I have explained; individualism is a great good in the current world of collectivist crazies (religious or not).

What else is there I don't care. People who worship things in general are just plain stupid, doesn't matter if it's a stone, a shrine or a "god". They would do much better working on themselves instead of directing their energies to that bullshit.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 18 Apr 2016 08:38 #17

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
I have talked to some people who call themselves "satanists" and they claim they don't worship "the devil" (what the hell -hihi- that may be).

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, annabelle

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 18 Apr 2016 09:34 #18

• Flare
Satanists saying "I don't worship Satan"

Yea... right! :facepalm:

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 18 Apr 2016 09:44 #19

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

So. demonic possessions in mockery of God are The Devil being subtle? Allowing his demonic minions to be called up(allegedly) by random followers is The Devil sowing the seeds of doubt? He certainly has a strange way of staying discreet. It seems it's not only God who works in mysterious ways.

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy - $20 Billion in Debt 28 Apr 2016 19:38 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
So. demonic possessions in mockery of God are The Devil being subtle? Allowing his demonic minions to be called up(allegedly) by random followers is The Devil sowing the seeds of doubt? He certainly has a strange way of staying discreet. It seems it's not only God who works in mysterious ways.

Demonic possession is satan's game.
Satan is a creation of God.
Sowing the seeds of doubt is divine.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare