Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 12:04 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Sunday, 20 Oct 2013 06:54 AM

Take immediate steps to protect your wealth . . . NOW!

That’s exactly what many well-respected economists, billionaires, and noted authors are telling you to do — experts such as Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Donald Trump, and Robert Wiedemer. According to them, we are on the verge of another recession, and this one will be far worse than what we experienced during the last financial crisis.

Marc Faber, the noted Swiss economist and investor, has voiced his concerns for the U.S. economy numerous times during recent media appearances, stating, “I think somewhere down the line we will have a massive wealth destruction. I would say that well-to-do people may lose up to 50 percent of their total wealth.”

When he was asked what sort of odds he put on a global recession happening, the economist famous for his ominous predictions quickly answered . . . “100 percent.”

Faber points out that this bleak outlook stems directly from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke’s policy decisions, and the continuous printing of new money, referred to as “quantitative easing” in the media.

Faber’s pessimism is matched by well-respected economist and investor Peter Schiff, the CEO of Euro Pacific Capital. Schiff remarks that the stock market collapse we experienced in 2008 “wasn’t the real crash. The real crash is coming.”

Read More: www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Massive-wealth-destruction-economy/2013/06/20/id/511043/

Video: w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershockb/video47.cfm?promo_code=1447F-1
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 12:39 #2

many well-respected economists, billionaires, and noted authors are telling you to do — experts such as Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Donald Trump, and Robert Wiedemer
Absolutely fallacious lies!
...Molti nemici molto onore...

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 12:53 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Trump does ok for one he must know something. :poke:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 14:13 #4

• jonb
The system is unsustainable, it will therefore fail, the only question is when. The thought I have is the more out of kilter a system gets ail the more dramatic becomes the realignment.

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 17:04 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
It is unsustainable. It was from the start and will never not be. Good. Anyhow, the "recession" being over is only a con - all they've done print lots and lots of new money.

I used to say that when I was a little kiddie and mum said there was no more money about :D I used to say Why doesn't the queen and her government just print lots more? And now they do! :D
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 17:14 #6

User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 20:18 #7

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
novum wrote:

He could have the greatest insight on the planet - I myself still could not take anyone with a rug like that on their head seriously.

But maybe that's his intention so only the select few get it???
No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2013 20:19 by Chuck Random.

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 21 Oct 2013 21:04 #8

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
You don't need pundits to get the picture. Here's a series of videos which give the economic numbers.

In this video Alessio Rastani explains trading tactics and how to read the market data.

Everyone with a brain knows things are unsustainable and a total implosion is due, the only question is when as the markets and economies are totally controlled other wise it would have crashed 'n burned years ago. I doubt they will allow things to crash before they are ready to deal with the fallout clearly they don't see the opportunity yet. The Anglo American establishment have been busy strategically building military installations all over the globe and the only significant regions free from them are Russia and China who are surrounded by them. They have also created so called home land security strategies to deal with domestic unrest which will result when the real collapse begins.

There are no if, buts or maybes it's purely a question of when? Unfortunately there have been so many cries of the end is nigh that people simply won't accept the reality of the situation. Despite the fact history over the past 100 years demonstrates financial collapse is inevitable. Some fundamental differences exist today that weren't present previously - one being the international dependence which has been created across the globe. And two the power of control the State has over the people in the form of surveillance, militaristic police and citizenries dependent on State subsidies etc., the level of independence among populations is virtually non-existent today in the west.

I doubt there will be much warning of the when as we have had all the warnings for decades. It's just going to arrive overnight as if by magic when the plug is pulled for the last time.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, cantata

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 22 Oct 2013 14:01 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:

I already know its pretty fucked here and I sense it (economy) about to kinda fall apart, but that vid says it better than i can, im gonna pass that puppy on, thanks.

Chuck Random wrote:
But maybe that's his intention so only the select few get it???

:yup:

... only those who can see past the hair deserve to be enlightened.

1365 = 1

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 22 Oct 2013 14:25 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, jonb

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 22 Oct 2013 14:35 #11

• jonb
Once the motivation is looked at, then we can see why it does not matter if the system is unsustainable or not, because the motivation is to retain control, and is nothing to do with general well-being. We see this in all management systems. Agriculture, economics, politics,education, and even the simple management of the workplace where the end product is not what the average manager even thinks about, but who's time is filled with reacting to directives from above and passing them on down the chain. Keep you busy and you don't have time to think.
Things getting worse of better is not even on the agenda all they want is control.
In my opinion this is the essential proof that shows me they are not needed, we would be better off without these useless controllers.
So how is the question, for me the answer is not to fight them because that ratifies in the undecided a need for control, but it is to make their systems of little consequence to my life.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 22 Oct 2013 15:10 #12

The Financial Catastrophe market is a growing market.

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 22 Oct 2013 16:55 #13

• jonb

The hairy octopus, is a master of disguise.

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, cantata

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction' 22 Oct 2013 23:09 #14

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
novum wrote:

i don't think his successes are a result of his touchy feely nature towards the masses and it sure as hell wasn't due to him sharing information publicly ahead of time unless there was an ulterior motive. If financial news is in the mainstream press it's too late or driving some other agenda.

Alessio Rastani explains that very concept in the last video in my earlier post. He also explains how to read the market reports etc., which is by far the best method of gaining an informed opinion on trends etc.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James