Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bankers got this commerical banned in Switzerland (too much truth presumably)

Bankers got this commerical banned in Switzerland (too much truth presumably) 21 Apr 2014 23:44 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 23:50 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Chuck Random

Bankers got this commerical banned in Switzerland (too much truth presumably) 21 Apr 2014 23:49 #2

• cantata
  • Silver Member
:conf: The link doesn't work for me, novum. But Switzerland seems to be a tad "people friendly" of late, what with telling the truth about banking (I rely on your comment re your link) and ensuring wages are sufficient for its citizens (£15 per hour). Are the Swiss known for looking after the general population over the power that were?
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Bankers got this commerical banned in Switzerland (too much truth presumably) 21 Apr 2014 23:52 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I found the same vid on youtube and edited the OP. It was on liveleak before and wouldnt embed here.

Are the Swiss known for looking after the general population over the power that were?

Well they pulled this ad apparently. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 23:52 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Bankers got this commerical banned in Switzerland (too much truth presumably) 21 Apr 2014 23:59 #4

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Ah, it works now.

Good ad! It needs to be show on every TV everywhere - best use of a telly I've seen in a long while.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Bankers got this commerical banned in Switzerland (too much truth presumably) 22 Apr 2014 00:50 #5

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
cantata wrote:
Ah, it works now.

Good ad! It needs to be show on every TV everywhere - best use of a telly I've seen in a long while.

Aint that the truth!.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare