Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game Over! Dollar Dead!

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 10:25 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 10:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 12:57 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

INGLORIOUS BASTERDS reloaded

"... By the time the screams from those who remained dutifully seated become unbearable, the globalist bankers, the money changers, the power brokers pulling the strings of the political puppets, will be far from earshot. When the house lights are turned on, the remaining theatergoers who survived will suddenly awaken to a different life. For it was never about what was seen, but always about what was hidden. It was never about the government shutdown, but the shutdown of the majority. The same majority that continues to cheer for their side, unable or unwilling to comprehend that there is only one side. Their side."

rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/americans-are-being-treated-to-political-theater-forget-the-government-shutdown-its-about-shutting-you-down/77121/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 12:58 by PFIZIPFEI.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 15:25 #3

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
The source of US dollars is US consumers...They are what is dead...so are UK consumers...and EU consumers and Japanese consumers.

Since they all are in QE...Japan for the past 2 decades... the USA the UK and the EU since 2008.

since in 1944 the the Bretton woods agreement out of London...made the US dollar credit instrument the global trade medium of exchange...and fixed all the rest of the global currencies which are allcredit instruments to it...making all the currencies and national economic zones in the world a derivate of the US dollar and the US economic zone...

The USA then supplied the demand of the world for inflation for 6 decades...until 2008...when the USA reached it's maximum potential to supply the demand for inflation by the welfare cases of the world...and since then the USA along with the rest of the global welfare scheme has been in a controlled collapse to oblivion.

Meaning the world is about to collapse as the US dollar the source of which is the USA and the US consumer is finished

I wonder if rabbits caught in the headlights are this excited before they are splattered.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 15:33 by HYPERTlGER.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 15:30 #4

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

INGLORIOUS BASTERDS reloaded

"... By the time the screams from those who remained dutifully seated become unbearable, the globalist bankers, the money changers, the power brokers pulling the strings of the political puppets, will be far from earshot. When the house lights are turned on, the remaining theatergoers who survived will suddenly awaken to a different life. For it was never about what was seen, but always about what was hidden. It was never about the government shutdown, but the shutdown of the majority. The same majority that continues to cheer for their side, unable or unwilling to comprehend that there is only one side. Their side."

rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/americans-are-being-treated-to-political-theater-forget-the-government-shutdown-its-about-shutting-you-down/77121/

you are the monkeys ruled by monkey chow.

Money is a tool...like a whip...invented by superior life forms to more easily rule and manipulate inferior life forms.

You all want the world to implode to oblivion...to gain your freedom...of course once the dust settles...the inferior life forms that survive are employed by the superior life forms to do it all over again.

hope you are prepared to die...or have a place to ride out the collapse of the roaring 6 decades bubble...
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 15:31 by HYPERTlGER.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 15:58 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
HYPERTlGER wrote:

you are the monkeys ruled by monkey chow.

Money is a tool...like a whip...invented by superior life forms to more easily rule and manipulate inferior life forms.

You all want the world to implode to oblivion...to gain your freedom...of course once the dust settles...the inferior life forms that survive are employed by the superior life forms to do it all over again.

hope you are prepared to die...or have a place to ride out the collapse of the roaring 6 decades bubble...

Your superiority/grandiosity complex definitely recalls the ultimate supremacists
but some of your rants are quite ... entertaining .... taking into account that you
are speaking of and for yourself alone.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 16:17 #6

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
Yes it turns your superiority complex into an inferiority complex.

I just know more than you will ever dare to know.

What am I supposed to do...lower myself down to your level of understanding?

The powers that be are not going to communicate with you...because they do not care in the slightest about you...just like you do not care in the slightest about the billions of drones in the global hierarchy below you that support you position in the global hierarchy.

I have been awake since I was born...being awake and being virtually impossible to put to sleep...is considered by university trained mental health professionals to be a disorder that requires treatment.

and I was basically constantly tormented and punished for refusing to supply YES to the demand for tribute/yield by the masters.

I learned how to pretend to be like so called normal people.

If you ask questions...I can supply answers that no one in the world will supply to you...but you just want to throw me up against a wall and put a bullet in my head...you are not interested.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 16:17 by HYPERTlGER.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 18:13 #7

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
My dollars are still good in stores. I don`t see that changing anytime soon. It seems bitcoin etc is much more risky.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 19:38 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
i-baster wrote:
My dollars are still good in stores. I don`t see that changing anytime soon. It seems bitcoin etc is much more risky.

Does this mean you don't care at all for other people who don't have their "dollars good in stores"?
If I got you wrong, please expain.
Bitcoin is distraction and disinformation. Keiser (Kaiser means emperor in German) is just another disinfo agent.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2014 19:41 by PFIZIPFEI.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 19:52 #9

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
You said the dollar was dead and i was simply stating that my dollars are still accepted at stores so apparently there is still life in the dollar. At no point did I mention not caring about anybody else.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 22:48 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
i-baster wrote:
You said the dollar was dead and i was simply stating that my dollars are still accepted at stores so apparently there is still life in the dollar. At no point did I mention not caring about anybody else.

Of course there still appears to be some "life" in your dollars, although there never was.

Thanks for answering my question, now I know you did not mention at any point that you are not caring about anybody else.

Do you think pieces of paper are of any value? Except handwritten letters from the heart of course.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 23:17 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
i-baster wrote:

People have been calling doom for millenia now. Doesnt mean it will happen of course.

I dont see anything drastic happenning that could result in mass civil unrest, people dont want that. Even the richest, i cant see that it is in their best interests.

As for Hypertigers other often repeated comment, he thinks we're already dead, what can you say to that. :think: :dunno:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 30 Apr 2014 23:25 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Do you think pieces of paper are of any value?

Well one could argue that they are, when they are accepted in exchange for goods and services that sustain ones life.

Like food, health care, etc etc.

HYPERTlGER wrote:
The source of US dollars is US consumers...They are what is dead

I recently saw lots of people in the US buying new stuff so dont agree.

Walmart car parks full of new dodge challengers and shit. Can a dead person really drive a new HEMI® ?

Dont assume people dont already know alot about some of the things you say in regards to money. This does not mean it will collapse though. They just kick the debt can down the road and people pay in the future.

Consumers will keep consuming because thats what people do, they want stuff they dont necessarily need, i dont see that changing much. People like to have toys and bling and stuff.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 01 May 2014 00:58 #13

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
The USA reached maximum potential in 2008 to supply the demand of the world for inflation.

Since then the USA has been exporting more and more deflation in relation to inflation.

You are all just no mind peasants that are oblivious of how the system works...911 was planned 30 years previously.

The Lehman's collapse was pre planned...a controlled demolition.

like bugs into the zapper or rabbits caught in the headlights...you are just think positive ignore negative instant gratification drones...you are just here for entertainment...none of you are serious people...you all have been living your whole lives in a play time fantasy you think is reality.

As for people in the USA...the people with accesses to resources in an inflation zone that is being powered by the deflation zones are still living the American dream...those being sucked dry to supply the demand of the people living the American dream are collapsing down into the American nightmare at variable rates of speed.

Novum...You have zero idea what you are posting.

Just because you are sill hooked up and being supplied with you daily fix does not mean anything...the people that are imploding to oblivion...they are not logging on to the internet to brag about it.

From the start where a person begins to collapse from a positive looking person...to a negative whip out can take 2 or more years.

The supply of US dollars or inflation out into the world is collapsing.

when 2008 hit...the supply of US dollar inflation out of the USA out into the world began drying up...Iceland imploded...Portugal, Spain, Greece, Ireland...followed by Syria and then Egypt...The sanctions were put on Iran...and it's economy began to collapse...the China stopped hyperinflating by 10% per year and is collapsing...all of the south American economic zones are collapsing.

Ukraine and Russia began collapsing into 2014...and the whole crisis is a staged event...like all the rest...to hide the cause...which is the collapse of the roaring 6 decades bubble...the collapse of the 1944 Bretton woods global trade system...it's a controlled collapse.

You all are stunned nationalist peasants...rabbits caught in the headlights...

Sorry that is reality...You have zero Idea that in 1944 The Bretton woods global trade system made the USA the supply of inflation to the world and the rest of the world the demand.

You all have zero clue...you all are exposed to mind control 24/7...Like I said...I'm impervious to mind control...you all...are suckers for it.

There is nothing I can do...It's is up to you to break out of decades and decades for worshiping lies you believe are Truth.

It's not up to me to deprogram you.

The collapse of the US dollar is code...for the collapse of the US population...They are right now...and have been since 2006...when the 1991 to 2006 new home construction boom...ended...That began the domino effect that lead up to the controlled implosion of Lehmans and the installation of Obama.

The installation of Obama was pre planned...as well...you all do not elect you leaders...the powers that be pick them for you... manipulate you and mind control you all... without your knowledge based on the basic program you all accepted when you were young and are following.

Ask me specific questions...you can not...because you all are fighting to the death to remain asleep to continue to enjoy the dream you are awake.

You all think you are awake or know something that the so called sheep are oblivious of...

you are just less asleep..

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 01 May 2014 01:03 #14

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
it's like watching a disaster movie before the disaster hits and this is just where you get to know the characters before the climax where you watch them die in a fit of agony...

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 01 May 2014 02:09 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well i know about most of what youve said buddy, you make lots of assumptions that everyone doesnt knowing anything except for yourself. :chuckle:

Its not doom and gloom for everyone thats what im saying, regardless of which puppet talks infront of the podium or what scheme they pre planned and pulled off.

Time will tell anyway, lets see in a few years ey. People been calling doom for years now and yes some people are struggling but not everybody.

You all are stunned nationalist peasants...rabbits caught in the headlights...

Im an internationalist :chuckle: , and not a total peasant. Well perhaps compared to our masters yes, but im not anyones slave.

And maybe some of us are better prepared than you think incase there was a total economic (and hence the rest) collapse, but you assume none of us are.

Youre not the only one that the programming doesnt work on you know. :thumbup:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 01 May 2014 02:13 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: i-baster

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 01 May 2014 08:35 #16

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
Not assumptions...you are an idiot...that is what you all are...just waiting around for your master minds to program you.

They produce content...for all of you drones to consume and rebroadcast...

The people that are imploding and being annihilate below you...to sustain your ignorant existence...are not here to brag about how ignorant they are...just you...

The winners laugh and the losers cry....

none of you have the slightest clue...you are nothing more than content consuming game players...

You have to know what is going on and prepare before the collapse...you are a glue sniffing rabbit caught in the head lights...

You just have not been splattered yet...

Once you are impacted and forced to wake up from the daydream fantasy into the nightmare reality...you will not be logging on to brag what a clueless loser you are.

You are nothing more but a typical just think/embrace positive (daydream fantasy) ignore/reject negative (nightmare reality) drone.

You will not give a rats ass until you are impacted...then you will just be another sent to you screaming doom moron like all the rest.

Why I continue to attempt to communicate with you all is even a mystery to me...I have no idea how I got here...other than I was doing a web search...and noticed the title of this site as the truth zone...a one way ticket to reality...But it is like every other site basically...The lie believe to be Truth zone...a one way ticket to fantasy.

An interactive idiot box...a video game played by losers that think they are winners or trying to become winners...but just doomed game playing losers that in the past...would not have had a way to communicate and reveal their existence.

15 years ago there were people that were internet in working towards understanding...now you all are just instant gratification drones starved for entertainment...or game players playing games.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 01 May 2014 09:43 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
HYPERTlGER wrote:
Not assumptions...you are an idiot...that is what you all are...

Dude..

:breakheart:

BTW If you keep being so repetitive in your posts, they're going to be moved to your thread.

Come to think of it, your repetitive posts are very drone like.

HYPERTlGER wrote:
Why I continue to attempt to communicate with you all is even a mystery to me...I have no idea how I got here...other than I was doing a web search...and noticed the title of this site as the truth zone...a one way ticket to reality...But it is like every other site basically...The lie believe to be Truth zone...a one way ticket to fantasy

So whats the truth then, do tell us. :taptap:

1365 = 1

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 01 May 2014 20:54 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

"We'll Kill the Dollar!"

High Treason

From Doug Hagmann of Canada Free Press comes a chilling account of what's in store for us if we continue to ignore the bare-faced warnings of the central power base..

Here: canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/54163

Some might be surprised to learn that the fate of America's economy has already been determined, verified and announced by the Obama White House. Yet, it has received scant attention from the corporate media. In 2011, economist Kyle Bass interviewed a senior member of the Obama administration about its planned solutions for fixing the US economy and trade deficit[ia].

Among the questions he asked was about U.S. exports and wages, but the question itself was not nearly as important as the response he received from this senior administration official. In fact, this single, seven word response clarifies everything, explains everything, and leaves little else to discuss: "We're just going to kill the dollar."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 02 May 2014 13:00 #19

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
You all are killing the dollar...your demands for it are greater than the supply...with the USA and it's population...the supply.

The British pound of sterling silver...Started out as a pound of 92.5% silver...now...after centuries of debasement it's basically worthless.

The US Dollar is only half as old and started out as a coin of 95% silver...from 1792 to 1964...and then the demand by the rest of the world for it sucked the USA dry of silver then gold.

under Bretton woods...You all are doomed idiots...that is a certainty.

when the demand by gold for gold from the gold mines become greater than supply...the boom town civilization...turns into the bust town civilization...and then into the ghost town civilization.

That is your gold standard...the absolute capitalist standard.

I know more about banking/credit systems/monetary systems...etc...then any of you will ever know...or want to know...because what I know (truth) annihilates what you all believe (lies)

You all are as smart as bacteria.

I'm watching you all die...You are not watching me die...and I I try to stop you all from committing suicide...you all just commit suicide faster.

The Internet allows you to come into contact with what in the past you never would.

You all are infants basically.

Little children that turned into big children and are basically masquerading as adults.

The internet = matches.

You all = children playing with matches made in heaven and burning the world down to hell.

you all are head scratching chimps with no clue...and you do not want a clue...you just want to rebroadcast propaganda.

There is not anything you can post that I have not already seen and know about...I have the same access to the Internet as the DARPA/MI6

and a quantum computer...I do not require billions of dollars to use the Internet as a tool...You all are worried about your privacy?

The instant you computer illiterates connected to the Internet...when ever in your life you did...It was checkmate.

Game Over! Dollar Dead! 02 May 2014 13:38 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
HYPERTlGER wrote:
I know more about banking/credit systems/monetary systems...etc...then any of you will ever know...or want to know...because what I know (truth) annihilates what you all believe (lies)

You should get a job at Goldman then and cash in on that mofo! :chuckle:

1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare