Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who owns Britain’s land?

Who owns Britain’s land? 16 Jan 2015 18:26 #21

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
A fellow TZ poster sent me this yesterday . I think it's relative to the thread.

empirestrikesblack.com/2014/01/all-in-the-family-david-camerons-jewish-roots-and-the-coreligionists-who-brought-him-to-power/
"All in the Family: David Cameron’s Jewish Roots and the Coreligionists Who Brought Him to Power"...

quote -
Cameron’s great-great grandfather, Emile Levita was a German Jewish financier who emigrated to Britain and obtained British citizenship in 1871. Levita was the director of the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China which in 1969 became Standard Chartered Bank. Levita himself is descended from Elijah Levita, a Jewish scholar of out-and-out luminary status whose writings included not only a dictionary explaining much of the Talmudic Hebrew language (or ‘Mishnaic Hebrew’), but the first ever Yiddish novel (Yiddish, meaning literally “Jewish” is a language of German Ashkenazi Jews written in the Hebrew alphabet).

in the comments section -

Dante Ardenz said:

Britain has been the center of world Jewish power since the Puritan (Jewish Banker Front)takeover by Oliver Cromwellin in the 1600’s.. He was fully funded by them, from abroad;than allowed their re-entry.Established a Central Bank, under their control,and persecuted their enemies. He began revolutionizing English Society;giving it a Judaic Bent . “Britain was the new Israel”.Was a line tha became legend in many quaters.Than entered the Jewish Rothchilds,who later installed the Saxe-Coburgs/House Of Hannover…..The British Empire grew to rule the world,and it was financed by Jews. The enitre finance capital system their creation.Every enemy of the Jews system was attacked,and fought to extinction: Napoleon,The Second Reich during WW1,The Third Reich,despite pleas from them, for negotiation every time.Czarist Russia overthrown by jewish Communists backed by London Banks. Lincoln beat them off,as the Confederacy was their front, in North America,only to have the US Republic, taken over finally by Rothchild 57 % Closed Stock,in 1913 ……Wars ,and bribery made them. In 1915 theRothchilds finally took total control of The Bank Of England. December 8th, 1940 Winston Churchill,(mother a notorious JewishJenny Jerome,ne Jacobson)their total puppet sold off The South African Rail ways to them..All to keep his drunken,glory ,loving war ambition in power,and the Rothchilds vice grip closing. Jew lover Thatcher ,there later enabler. SEE Churchill & The Jews:A Life Long Friendship,by Martin Gilbert. CHURCHILLS WAR/HITLERS WAR:David Irving Action Report.Com.HUMAN SMOKE Nicholsan Baker.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, rodin, Asva, Exorcist

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves? 19 Jan 2015 09:18 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves?

From Israel to Nick Clegg (shocking and worrying)...

Is Britain still a sovereign country?

Of course NOT - and never was since ages !!!

Nick Clegg Vows To The Primacy Of Jewish Suffering

The JC reports:

Nick Clegg promises to protect Holocaust education funding

Holocaust education funding will be protected for the next five years if the Liberal Democrats return to government after the election, Nick Clegg has promised.

The Deputy Prime Minister said the £9 million budget for the Holocaust Education Trust’s Lessons from Auschwitz programme would continue to 2020.

He is the first party leader to make the pledge. Mr Clegg said the project was the “cornerstone” of Shoah education in Britain.

Source: www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/1/13/nick-clegg-to-the-primacy-of-jewish-suffering
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves? 19 Jan 2015 16:08 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Theresa May speech at Conservative Friends of Israel reception

Home secretary, Theresa May

The Government’s Home Secretary, Theresa May gave a speech at a Conservative Friends Of Israel reception.

Here is her full speech:

“Thank you, Stuart. It’s a pleasure to be here with fellow Conservative Friends of Israel, and it’s a particular pleasure to be here in the company of you, Mr Ambassador.

It seems fitting that we have gathered here in the Attlee Room of Portcullis House, since Clement Attlee was the British Prime Minister on May 14, 1948, when David Ben Gurion proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel.

While the experience of the British Mandate after the Second World War was difficult to say the least, Britain, of course, played a significant part in the story of the creation of the State of Israel.

The Balfour Declaration, which lent Britain’s support to the creation of a Jewish national home in Palestine, was issued in 1917 by Arthur James Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary. The Balfour Declaration said this:

“His Majesty’s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

Those words stand out because they were such a bold declaration of intent to allow for the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. But almost a century later, they also stand out because they pose exactly the dilemma posed by the Arab/Israeli conflict today. How do we ensure that Israel has the safety and security its citizens deserve? How do the Palestinian people get the self-representation they desire? What can we do – and here in Britain this is still shamefully a topical question – what can we do to prevent anti-Semitism in this country and across Europe?

I have been appalled by recent reports from the Community Security Trust indicating a rise in anti-Semitic attacks in the UK. Yesterday I along with Theresa Villiers met Mike Freer MP, David Burrows MP and Lee Scott MP to discuss their concerns and the action the Home Office is taking to combat anti-Semitic hate crime.

Accounts of Jewish people being verbally abused on the street, placards displaying loathsome threats, and bricks being thrown through synagogue windows are – like any form of hate crime – abhorrent and unacceptable.

A straw poll conducted by the Jewish Chronicle also found that 63 per cent of Jewish people in north London questioned their future in the UK amid the rise of anti-Semitic attacks. This picture is being mirrored in other European countries. France has recently been reported as the leading country for Jewish emigration to Israel for the first time.

I am clear that everyone in this country should be able to live their lives free from racial and religious hatred and harassment. No one should live in fear because of their beliefs or who they are. That’s why we have provided over £2.3 million of funding to organisations and schools to help prevent hate crime, increase reporting and improve the operational response.

We have also established a working group to tackle anti-Semitism, which brings together community representatives and experts from across Government to help explore issues affecting Jewish communities. And we are working closely with the police and criminal justice agencies to encourage victims to report incidents, for instance through third-party services and the True Vision website.

This country has one of the strongest legislative frameworks in the world to protect communities from hostility, violence and bigotry. But I am clear that we must keep both the operational and legislative response under constant review. There is absolutely no place in our country for anti-Semitism whatever form it takes.

Daniel Taub
(German: deaf, Taube = dove) is a Israel’s Ambassador to the United

Earlier this year, I had the privilege of visiting Israel and the Palestinian Territories for the first time. The purpose of my trip was to meet experts in cyber security and to see for myself the progress the Israelis have made in combating modern slavery.

Because while it is not well known, Israel was the first country in the world to pass groundbreaking anti-trafficking legislation. In those respects, my visit was really very useful, but what I learned was overshadowed by the terrible news that emerged during my stay that the bodies of three missing Israeli teenagers had been found near Halhul in the West Bank.

The murder of those boys – and the loss of life among Israelis and Palestinians in the subsequent military operations in Gaza – is a sad reminder that the Arab/Israeli conflict is not just an abstract debate argued over the pages of Western newspapers and television screens.

It is a real conflict with innocent victims on both sides. It is about self-identity for the Palestinian people. And it is about Israel’s right to defend its citizens from indiscriminate terrorist attacks and existential threats.

It is worth re-stating the threats faced by Israel because they are considerable. There are the familiar but deadly threats from Hamas and Hezbollah.

The collapse of Syria that has spawned ISIS and threatens to destabilise Lebanon and Jordan. The instability of the wider region. And the threats issued to Israel by Iran. No democratic government could, in the face of such danger, do anything but maintain a strong defence and security capability and be prepared to deploy it if necessary. That is why I – and the whole British Government – will always defend Israel’s right to defend itself.

Those of us who are sympathetic to Israel’s security predicament must always make clear that the loss of any civilian life – whatever the nationality of the victim – is an appalling tragedy. And we must remember that there will be no lasting peace or justice in the region until the Palestinian people are able to enjoy full civil rights themselves.

I say this not because I want to make a naïve and platitudinous point about the necessity of a two-state solution. When Israel faces the full range of threats I have just listed, when Israel faces enemies that are intent on its very destruction, when Hamas uses Palestinian civilians as human shields for its rockets, when there are thousands of Israeli settlers living in the West Bank, it is easy to talk about a two-state solution but almost impossible to know how to move towards one.

But that does not mean we can afford to give up. Taking even the smallest of steps towards a lasting peaceful settlement will take acts of huge political bravery and great statesmanship on both sides of the divide – but they are steps that need to be taken.”

Source: www.jewishnews.co.uk/may-conservative-israel/
Further sources:
Shocking rise in antisemitism www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/122409/theresa-may-pledges-tackle-shocking-rise-antisemitism
www2.cfoi.co.uk/
www2.cfoi.co.uk/Events/PastEvents/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves? 19 Jan 2015 16:28 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Gilad Atzmon's Response

Theresa May Performs The Pre Traumatic Stress

In The Wandering Who I wrote, “within the condition of the Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder, the stress is the outcome of a phantasmic event, an imaginary episode set in the future; an event that has never taken place. Unlike the PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) in which stress comes as the direct reaction to an event that (may) have taken place in the past, within the state of Pre-TSD, the stress is the clearly the outcome of an imaginary potential event... If it is taken to extremes, even an agenda of total war against the rest of the world is not an unthinkable reaction...”

The Daily Mail Reports today:

'Without its Jews, Britain would not be Britain,' warns Theresa May

over fears of an exodus in wake of anti-Semitic attacks.

- Home Secretary never thought she would see the day Jews wanted to flee
- She vows to redouble efforts to wipe out anti-Semitism in the UK
- Eric Pickles says Jewish community is part of what makes Britain tick
- Board of Deputies hails demonstration of the government's solidarity
- Scotland Yard have promised extra police patrols in Jewish areas
- It comes after gun attack on a Paris kosher supermarket killed four

Needless to mention, that Theresa May’s comments are based on a fear of a future (imaginary) attack on British Jews.

Wouldn't it be better if, for instance, our mother Theresa were advising British Jews to disassociate themselves from the Jewish State and its militancy? Such an act could save British Jews a lot of trouble. Theresa May could also suggest to her Tory MP friends to drift away from the Conservative Friends Of Israel club (CFI). At the moment 80% of our Conservative MPs are friends of Tel Aviv, it is not clear how many of them are friendly with Glasgow or Liverpool.

Theresa May urges UK to 'wipe out anti-Semitism'

Video description: Home Secretary Theresa May has said the UK must redouble its efforts "to wipe out anti-Semitism".
She was speaking at a gathering organised by the Board of Deputies of British Jews in London, following the attacks in Paris.

Source: www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/1/19/theresa-may-performs-the-pre-traumatic-stress

As I said multiple times before, there will soon be "denial laws" in the UK!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 16:29 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves? 19 Jan 2015 17:01 #25

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
I own my own land :larf: ...so keep the faaack of it you dirty unwashed fuckers :hmm:
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 19:06 by entrangermercenary1.

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves? 21 Jan 2015 12:44 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

A Personal Note On Jewish Statistics

Communities Secretary Eric Pickles and Theresa May hold up signs declaring 'Je suis juif' – 'I am Jewish'

By Gilad Atzmon

The British political establishment is in a state of panic. A poll revealed last week that “a quarter of Jews in Britain have considered leaving the country in the last two years and well over half (58%) feel they have no long term future in Europe.” This could be a potential disaster for British political parties. Eighty per cent of the Tories are members of the pro Israeli lobby, The Conservative Friends Of Israel (CFI), and a similar percentage of Labour and Libdem MPs have vowed their allegiance to Israel through their respective Jewish Lobby groups. The Jews are clearly a vital source of funding for British politicians. In fact, it has become hard to imagine what British politics would look like without Jewish Lobby’s money. Though the vast majority of British MPs are friends of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, it has not been established how many of our MPs are friendly with Manchester and Hartlepool.

Apparently a recent poll found that anti-Semitic beliefs are widely prevalent among the British public with 45 percent of Britons agreeing with at least one of these ‘anti-Semitic’ sentiments: a quarter of Britons believed "Jews chase money more than other British people," one in six agreed that "Jews think they are better than other people" and "Jews have too much power in the media."

However, if Jewish leaders want to focus on statistics, they surely know how to scientifically verify whether there is an element of truth in these bizarre baseless arguments that apparently 45% of Brits hold about their Jewish citizens. It would be simple to determine whether, in fact, Jews are over represented in the financial sector or in the media or politics. If Jewish leaders are concerned about the safety of their community members, it would be a good idea to examine these questions closely and think about how to address the issue. Clearly, labeling 45% of the Brits as ‘anti Semites’ is not going to make Jews feel safer in Britain.

I have lived in London, one of the most diverse cities on this planet, for about 20 years. I am surrounded by people from all over the world. Some communities occasionally prefer to voluntarily segregate themselves. Many communities are subject to harsh and manifested hatred but, somehow, it is always the Jewish community that measures statistically how unlovable the Jews are. Not the Portuguese, not the Afghans, not the Albans, not the Iranians or the Colombians. It is the Jewish leaders who choose once a month to shove in our faces the ‘numbers’ that reveal that anti Semitism is on the rise. I believe that this happens for a reason.

Jews are obsessed with measuring their unpopularity because Jews are involved collectively, and sometimes against the will of many individuals, with some very unpopular acts. The crimes committed repeatedly by the Jewish State are a problem for the Jews. The overwhelmingly forceful Jewish lobby in Britain and America is a problem that reflects badly on Jews. Even the Epstein/Dershowitz/Prince Andrew’s minor sex scandal makes Jews feel uncomfortable because Alan Dershowitz has been the prime Zionist mouthpiece for the last four decades in the USA.

I was born in Israel in the 1960’s, I am a product of a patriotic Israeli education and I am confused by all of it. In Israel in the 1970’s we were taught that Jews being despised and hated by their neighbours wasn’t something to brag about. Jews being hated filled us with shame. We believed that Jews could be reformed and become subject of admiration. We didn’t need Home Secretary Theresa May to vow to fight our haters. We believed that we could earn genuine respect through our own merits.

It took me thirty years to understand that this adventure in reform wasn’t simple at all. Israel and Zionism failed to rescue the Jew or Jewishness; quite the opposite. It took me a long time to grasp that I couldn't become a better person unless I dropped the Jew in me and started a lifetime journey to Goy-zone. I mention my own choice because I realised that there was no collective answer to the Jewish Question. If Jews want to save their souls and their ethics, if they want to look in the mirror with pride, they must leave the collective and find their own personal way toward liberation.

Source: www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/1/19/a-personal-note-on-jewish-statistics
More info:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2915480/Without-Jews-Britain-not-Britain-warns-Theresa-fears-exodus-wake-anti-Semitic-attacks.html
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4614990,00.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

Who owns Britain’s land and slaves? - TALMUDIC TIMES - HIGH TREASON 29 Mar 2015 21:42 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Who owns Britain’s land and slaves?

HIGH TREASON - "This is the norm!"

Patrick Cullinane: TALMUDIC TIMES

Justice 4 Gentiles

United Kingdom Common Law has been replaced with Talmudic Law, Patrick Cullinane was right!

A chance meeting in central London with Mr Patrick Cullinane Common Law advocate and fighter of injustice.

After the energy-sapping day spent awaiting the Judgement on the Hampstead Whistleblower Kids meeting Patrick was the best thing that could possibly happen. His energy and all-round decency was like a hurricane of fresh air blowing up and down the streets and avenues of central London.

With people like Patrick fighting for the decent folk of Britain and Ireland one almost feels sorry for his/our opponents!

God Bless you Patrick Cullinane.

find Patrick on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/patrick.cullinane.754

YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/PatrickCullinane
victims-unite.net/our-cases-as-stories/4-sample-cases/patrick-cullinane/

Guardian article:
www.theguardian.com/money/2003/may/10/tax.scamsandfraud

Timeline Of The Jewish Genocide Of The British People:
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/timeline-of-the-jewish-genocide-of-the-british-people/

includes scenes from The Whole Story Of Zionist Conspiracy [The Filthy History Of Pedophilia,Murder & Bigotry]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_Bs-pN46s

*sorry for the very low volume when using clips from the above documentary. if anyone knows of a way or editing package that can remedy the low volume please contact me through youtube.*

thank you for watching.

Published on Mar 29, 2015
*Video, text, links and all info mirrored from: 'allmoderncons'
Original Upload: https://youtu.be/a2YeAdYuAWE

* Note from Six Million 4 Truth / Truth or Death: You are watching now an edited version, with parts of the audio improved and the length made under 15 minutes for unconfirmed and censored youtubers to upload & share.*

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2015 21:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Who owns Britain’s land? 30 Mar 2015 02:44 #28

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
subbed - for future reference .

Who owns Britain’s land? 30 Mar 2015 06:17 #29

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Who owns Britain’s land? 30 Mar 2015 06:59 #30

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
wiikkidd wrote:
yeah but now the jewish banksters' do. - Cromwell sealed it's fate.

Who owns Britain’s land? 30 Mar 2015 07:09 #31

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Lizzy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

DIF seems to have expunged the thread I had about how the Jews stole Britain....

First with the Normans, then of course Cromwell....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Who owns Britain’s land? 30 Mar 2015 07:15 #32

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Look past the the bottom feeders. Look up.

Who owns Britain’s land? 30 Mar 2015 20:35 #33

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Guiliani on the expulsion of the Jews followed by return and Bank of England

grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/truth-hertz-with-charles-giuliani_30.html
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2015 20:35 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Who owns Britain’s land? 31 Mar 2015 05:29 #34

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Rothschild. That's it? A Bauer turned Red shield family name suddenly ( in time elapsed history) takes over. And this is all there is to it? Just cunning and sharp fiance & the usually skullduggery and they control the world. A pack of Khazar/Ashkenazi mongrels. O' hail yes. :wissl:

Who owns Britain’s land? 19 Apr 2015 10:48 #35

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Afraid – of TRUTH

Video description:
Thousands rallied outside London's Royal Courts of Justice on Sunday 31st August to demand zero tolerance to anti-Semitism.

The event, organised by Campaign Against anti-Semitism and media partnered by Jewish News, included speeches by Chief Rabbi Mirvis and anti-extremism campaigner Maajid Nawaz.

Vivian Wineman and Laura Marks of the Board of Deputies were greeted by jeers and shouts of ‘you’re not doing enough’ when they spoke to assure the public they are on the “frontline” of the fight against anti-Semitism.

The video includes highlights of the speeches and footage of the crowd.

Source => diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/afraid-of-truth/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2015 10:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Who owns Britain’s land? 19 Apr 2015 12:04 #36

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

THE DAILY FAIL - you know who owns it - in typical hate-speech-mode

Nazi invasion of London EXPOSED:

World's top Holocaust deniers... filmed at secret race hate rally
where Jews are referred to as the 'enemy'

:cool2:

Now I know where he acquired his serious Germanophobia - tay-zax is definitely reading too much Daily Fail :yup:

They "moderate comments in advance" ;)
but they obviously don't know how to control the red arrows,
worth taking a look :)

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045115/Nazi-invasion-London-EXPOSED-World-s-Holocaust-deniers-filmed-secret-race-hate-Jews-referred-enemy.html#comments

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Who owns Britain’s land? 02 May 2015 00:20 #37

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Who owns Britain’s land? 03 May 2015 23:08 #38

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
We apparently have been lied to and now I am more confused than ever, as I have previously believed the "lie" or is it true.

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-antisemitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-battle-of-waterl...missed-10216101.html

Only part of the article is here due to length - link for full. (rather pissed off atm as debunking this latest apology is beyond me so i hope someone else will try).
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
in the summer of 1846, a political pamphlet bearing the ominous signature "Satan" swept across Europe, telling a story which, though lurid and improbable, left a mark that can be seen to this day.

The pamphlet claimed to recount the history of the richest and most famous banking family of the time – the Rothschilds – and its most enduring passage told how their vast fortune was built upon the bloodshed of the battle of Waterloo, whose bicentenary falls this year.

Here is the story that "Satan" told.

Nathan Rothschild, the founder of the London branch of the bank, was a spectator on the battlefield that day in June 1815 and, as night fell, he observed the total defeat of the French army. This was what he was waiting for. A relay of fast horses rushed him to the Belgian coast, but there he found to his fury that a storm had confined all ships to port. Undaunted – "Does greed admit anything is impossible?" asked Satan – he paid a king's ransom to a fisherman to ferry him through wind and waves to England.

Reaching London 24 hours before official word of Wellington's victory, Rothschild exploited his knowledge to make a killing on the Stock Exchange. "In a single coup," announced the pamphlet, "he gained 20 million francs."

Beyond all doubt this tale was anti-Semitic in intent. Satan was in reality a left-wing controversialist called Georges Dairnvaell, who made no attempt to hide his loathing for Jews –and the Rothschilds in particular. Though they had been little known in 1815, by 1846 the Rothschilds had become the Rockefellers or the Gateses of their age, their name a byword for fabulous wealth. Nathan himself had died in 1836 and so could not rebut the claims.

Truth is anti-semitic

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales; Are You Willing To Go That Extra Inch ? 19 May 2015 18:20 #39

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales;

Are You Willing To Go That Extra Inch ?

Video description:

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales; Are You Willing To Go That Extra Inch ?

Thought provoking, heart and mind opening film by the masterful 'S P E R O P A T R I A'

Twitter: twitter.com/SperoPatria

Be the Bravehearts of Britain, Be Truth!!

United Kingdom 4 Truth / Facebook:
www.facebook.com/pages/United-Kingdom-4-Truth/855389234517419

MAKE TRUTH GROW, IT'S YOUR COUNTRY!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 May 2015 18:21 by PFIZIPFEI.

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales; Are You Willing To Go That Extra Inch ? 22 May 2015 23:54 #40

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales;

Are You Willing To Go That Extra Inch ?

Video description:

England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales; Are You Willing To Go That Extra Inch ?

Thought provoking, heart and mind opening film by the masterful 'S P E R O P A T R I A'

Twitter: twitter.com/SperoPatria

Be the Bravehearts of Britain, Be Truth!!

United Kingdom 4 Truth / Facebook:
www.facebook.com/pages/United-Kingdom-4-Truth/855389234517419

MAKE TRUTH GROW, IT'S YOUR COUNTRY!

Ill give you an inch Frau, not many but enough :D :P