Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who owns Britain’s land?

Who owns Britain’s land? 17 Jun 2017 07:05 #81

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 17 Jun 2017 10:48 #82

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Why am I not surprised that one of our two self declared jhwhs (1 and 2) on TZ is claiming


"It's NOT the Jews!"

"It's the vatican!"



or perhaps the illuminati, the jwsuits, the masons, the paperclip nazis in Washington, the aliens ....


:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 12:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 17 Jun 2017 11:32 #83

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Censor/Book Burner.

Does the information below present a problem for you?

Are you scared of it in some way, shape or form?

Is that why you resort to the logical fallacies of ad hominem and strawman arguments to distract from your lack of a reasoned, rational and logical response?

Or is it because you are unable to censor the post?

One of the titles of an 'Ordinary Magistrate' of Rome was/is "Censor" ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_law ). It appears that after all of the accusations of 'trolling for the enemy' against so many others (hasbara, jew, etc, etc), it truly is a self description. :thumbup:


:roflha:

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
novum wrote:
Who owns THE CROWN? :hahano:



Three Corporations run the world: City of London, Washington DC and Vatican City
Posted by Shenali D Waduge On May 31, 2014 0 Comment

World events most of which are ‘engineered’ leave a trail that leads to the architects. We next discover that there are 3 cities on earth that come under no national authority, they have separate laws, they pay no taxes, they have their own police force and even possess their own flag of ‘independence’. These 3 cities control the economy, military onslaughts and the spiritual beings of those in powers. The 3 cities are actually corporations and they are the City of London, District of Columbia and the Vatican. Together they control politicians, the courts, educational institutions, food supply, natural resources, foreign policies, economies, media, and the money flow of most nations as well as 80% of the world’s entire wealth. Their ultimate aim is to build a totalitarian rule on a global scale where people will be divided into rulers and the ruled after they have depopulated the world to numbers they wish to rule over. What we need to understand is that the world does not work according to what we have been led to believe. We are drowning in misinformation.

.....

The Roman Empire prevails through the :

1. CITY OF LONDON INC

The City of London was formed when the Romans arrived in Great Britain 2000 years ago and started a trading post on the River Thames. Exactly 1000 years later William the Conqueror (King William III) gave sovereign status to the City of Londoners in 1694 allowing them to continue enjoying separate rights and privileges so long as they recognized him as King. The Kings that succeeded William however, decided to build a new capital city and named it Westminster. There have been numerous instances of the King and the City’s Mayor at loggerheads with each other.

.....

The City of London houses

Rothschild controlled ‘Bank of England’
Lloyds of London
The London Stock Exchange
All British Banks
The Branch offices of 384 Foreign Banks
70 USA Banks
Fleet Streets Newspaper and Publishing Monopolies
Headquarters for Worldwide Freemasonry
Headquarters for the worldwide money cartel known as ’THE CROWN’

.....

3. Vatican City

The Vatican City is not part of Italy or Rome. The Vatican is the last true remnant of the Roman Empire. The State of Israel is also said to be a Roman outpost. The Vatican’s wealth includes investments with the Rothschilds in Britain, France and US and with oil and weapons corporations as well. The Vatican’s billions are said to be in Rothschild controlled ‘Bank of England’ and US Federal Reserve Bank.

.....

The Fabian Society is one such entity which written in 1887 is a mixture of fascism, Nazism, Marxism and communism. It is not hard to now imagine that all these ‘ideologies’ would have also been engineered by the same people. It should come as no surprise then to discover that the Fabian Society is accredited with creating Communist China, Fascism in Italy and Germany and Socialism globally as well. How far people have been fooled and also explains the role played by the Fabian Society in formulating policies for the decolonized British Empire. It would also mean that quite a number of British educated natives given the mantle of leading the newly independent nations would have also been members of the Fabian society. The communist takeover of Russia too is said to be the work of the British Fabian Society financed by the City of London banking families.

A closer look at entities like the Bank Of International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Club Of Rome, The Committee Of 300, the Central ‘Intelligence’ Agency (CIA), the Council On Foreign Relations, The Tri-Lateral Commission, The Bilderberg Groups, the ‘Federal’ Reserve System, the Internal Revenue Service(s), Goldman Sachs, Israel and the Israeli lobby, the Vatican, the City of London, Brussels, the United Nations, the Israeli Mossad, and Associated Press (AP) will reveal that they are all part of the Fabian Society which also controls the European Union.

A noteworthy quote is that of Australian Senator Chris Schacht who said in 2001 “You probably were not aware that us Fabians have taken over the CIA, KGB, M15, ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization), IMF, the World Bank and many other organizations.”

..... continued at; www.sinhalanet.net/three-corporations-run-the-world-city-of-london-washington-dc-and-vatican-city



"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something.

They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
Woodrow Wilson
28th President of the United States
The New Freedom, 1913

.....

The President of the United States and a grinning Secretary of State observe the Speaker of the House kissing the Pope's ring

.....

Washington DC operates under a system of Roman Law and outside of the limitations established by the U.S. Constitution.

Therefore, it should not be a surprise that the name Capitol Hill derives from Capitoline Hill, which was the seat of government for the Roman Empire. If you look at the wall behind the podium in the House of Representatives, you will notice that on either side of the U.S. flag is the depiction of bundles of sticks tied together with an axe.

These are called fasci, hence the root word of fascism. This was the symbol of fascism in the Roman Empire, as it was under the Nazis and still is today. It is not a coincidence that these symbols are featured on the floor of Congress.

Most U.S. citizens believe the United States is a country and the president is its leader, but the U.S. is not a country, it is a corporation, and the president is not our leader, he is the president of the corporation of the U.S.

.....

The Crown is NOT the Royal Family or British Monarch.

The Crown is private corporate City State of London - it's Council of 12 members (Board of Directors) rule corporation under a mayor, called the LORD MAYOR... legal representation provided by S.J. Berwin

A Committee of 12 men rule The Jewish Vatican.

They are known as "The Crown." The City and its rulers, The Crown, are not subject to the Parliament. They are a Sovereign State within a State. The City is the financial hub of the world.

..... continued at; www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalelite177.htm


Roman law is the legal system of ancient Rome, including Roman Military Jurisdiction and the legal developments spanning over a thousand years of jurisprudence, from the Twelve Tables (c. 449 BC), to the Corpus Juris Civilis (AD 529) ordered by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I. The historical importance of Roman law is reflected by the continued use of Latin legal terminology in many legal systems influenced by it.

After the dissolution of the Western Roman Empire, the Roman law remained in effect in the Eastern Roman Empire. From the 7th century onward, the legal language in the East was Greek.

Roman law also denotes the legal system applied in most of Western Europe until the end of the 18th century. In Germany, Roman law practice remained in place longer under the Holy Roman Empire (963–1806). Roman law thus served as a basis for legal practice throughout Western continental Europe, as well as in most former colonies of these European nations, including Latin America, and also in Ethiopia. English and Anglo American common law were influenced also by Roman law, notably in their Latinate legal glossary (for example, stare decisis, culpa in contrahendo, pacta sunt servanda).[1] Eastern Europe was also influenced by the jurisprudence of the Corpus Juris Civilis, especially in countries such as medieval Romania (Wallachia, Moldavia, and some other medieval provinces/historical regions) which created a new system, a mixture of Roman and local law. Also, Eastern European law was influenced by the "Farmer's Law" of the medieval Byzantine legal system.

.....

..... continued at; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_law


:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 17 Jun 2017 15:08 #84

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
jonb wrote:
You do not see that just being owned by a company or trust blows your argument out the water on its own.
but even in detail your argument is crap.
The title dead is sold in exactly the same way as stocks or shares, or you give me those bank notes or by this paypal transaction, all of these happen without having to send written notes to British authorities.

You know not of which you speak old friend.
ALL UK land attracts a raeteable value plus extra land taxes for certain types of land.
The registered owner is compelled to declare ( register) with the rating authority. Usually the District Council.
For sure that registered owner might be the company secretary of some 'shell' holding company.
BUT irrespective of the 'end user' ownership of that land is legally registered at the UK Land Registry as to ownership.
Q: Who owns Britain's land?
A: Registered land owners who pay taxes and rates thereon.
Is your claim now that certain people should NOT be allowed to sell, buy or register their ownership of UK land?
How would that work in what is , here in the UK anyway, a 'property owning' democracy.
Some Jews own UK land.
The Vatican owns some UK land.
The CofE owns a lot of UK land.
The Crown owns a lot of UK land and ALL of our foreshore.
Ditto the Duchy of Cornwall.
Ditto companies and individuals.
I own some UK land along with millions of other UK Freeholders.
Where is the problem?
If a thing can be sold and bought then it can be sold by the owner to whoever has the wherewithall to purchase it.
Surely you are not suggesting that ajews and or Roman Catholics should be forbidden to,own UK land.
If so.
Why?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 17 Jun 2017 22:51 #85

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
:roll:


The mouthpieces of the usurpers have spoken!


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 18 Jun 2017 02:03 #86

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7167
  • Likes received: 1556
Gaia is the only owner.

Humans are just the temporal tenants.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 18 Jun 2017 03:49 #87

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
GMP wrote:
jonb wrote:
You do not see that just being owned by a company or trust blows your argument out the water on its own.
but even in detail your argument is crap.
The title dead is sold in exactly the same way as stocks or shares, or you give me those bank notes or by this paypal transaction, all of these happen without having to send written notes to British authorities.

You know not of which you speak old friend.
ALL UK land attracts a raeteable value plus extra land taxes for certain types of land.
The registered owner is compelled to declare ( register) with the rating authority. Usually the District Council.
For sure that registered owner might be the company secretary of some 'shell' holding company.
BUT irrespective of the 'end user' ownership of that land is legally registered at the UK Land Registry as to ownership.
Q: Who owns Britain's land?
A: Registered land owners who pay taxes and rates thereon.
Is your claim now that certain people should NOT be allowed to sell, buy or register their ownership of UK land?
How would that work in what is , here in the UK anyway, a 'property owning' democracy.
Some Jews own UK land.
The Vatican owns some UK land.
The CofE owns a lot of UK land.
The Crown owns a lot of UK land and ALL of our foreshore.
Ditto the Duchy of Cornwall.
Ditto companies and individuals.
I own some UK land along with millions of other UK Freeholders.
Where is the problem?
If a thing can be sold and bought then it can be sold by the owner to whoever has the wherewithall to purchase it.
Surely you are not suggesting that ajews and or Roman Catholics should be forbidden to,own UK land.
If so.
Why?

G'day GMP.

"The registered owner ..."

By what claim of authority do those registering ownership have for their position of authority?

You can own a world championship boxing belt without being the title holder.

If you own the land, why are you required to seek building permission for using your own land as you see fit?

What you talk of as ownership actually sounds like renting. It is the property of another that you have permission to use within specific guidelines and costs you financially to maintain the ownership and permission to use said property. That is renting.

Why would you be required to pay someone else for the use of what you have ownership of?

As I stated, your ownership appears to be nothing other than renting. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 18 Jun 2017 17:00 #88

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Freeholders can sell or bequeath the land they freehold.
Tenants have nothing to sell.
Leaseholders can sell on a lease but only with their freeholder-landlord's permission.
The clue's in that name 'freeholder' , we own our land free of any lien on it beyond rates and taxes.
Everyone pays those irrespective of status.
We don't need planning permission for agricultural buildings or boat sheds.
Everybody needs planning permission for house builds or home structural alterations or extensions. Also you need Planning permission for 'Change of Use' say from a pub to a house or vice versa. There are also pretty strict rules on 'Listed' buildings in certain areas. For example we can only ever re-roof with pantiles. Those being in keeping with the village 'norm'. No biggie, that keeps Merrie Olde England looking good.
Land has always been a sound investment because, basically; they aint making any more of it so land is an 'appreciable' asset.
Back in the day only freeholders got to vote.
Pretty sound idea still IMO.
:)
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 17:08 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who owns Britain’s land? 27 Jul 2017 11:29 #89

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



UK Is Sending Its Police to Train in Israel:

Here’s Why It Should Bother You



:right: www.renegadetribune.com/uk-sending-police-train-israel-heres-bother/







Britain’s Jewish Communist Traitors


:right: www.renegadetribune.com/britains-jewish-communist-traitors/




Read the comments.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 11:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.