Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Germany gives up on It's US held Gold!

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 29 Jun 2014 21:09 #1

• son_of_parrot
  • Fresh Member
www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-23/germany-gives-trying-repatriate-its-gold-will-leave-it-feds-safe-hands

Germany asked for 5 tons of it's 84 tons of Gold stored at Fort Knox to be repatriated but the Yanks are having none of It! :nono:

Of course It has more than likely been sold many times over to Investors who have a piece of paper saying they own x amount of gold stored at the federal reserve, unfortunately many others will have claims to the same gold too!....In fact unless you personally own physical gold then there's a chance you will never see nor possess it.

As for the physical gold like Germany's stored Fort knox it's anyone's guess if it's there or if not it's whereabouts! :conf:
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2014 21:13 by son_of_parrot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 29 Jun 2014 21:23 #2

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • it is not in fort knox but mainly in London and Paris
  • the Federal Republic of Germany does not own this Gold and cannot legally claim it
  • the FRG is not legally Germany but an usurper on behalf of the occupying powers
  • Germany is still enemy state to UN
  • the gold was confiscated by the occupying powers, ie stolen
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2014 21:27 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, son_of_parrot

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 29 Jun 2014 21:27 #3

• son_of_parrot
  • Fresh Member
Oracle wrote:
  • the Federal Republic of Germany does not own this Gold and cannot legally claim it
  • the FRG is not legally Germany but an usurper on behalf of the occupying powers
  • the gold(~3,5 tons) was confiscated by the occupying powers, ie stolen

I know France also received German gold to "look after" after WW2 ended, didn't know about London but i can believe it.

Also Isn't Germany still classed as an occupied Country?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 29 Jun 2014 21:32 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
son_of_parrot wrote:
Oracle wrote:
  • the gold(~3,5 tons) was confiscated by the occupying powers, ie stolen

I know France also received German gold to "look after" after WW2 ended, didn't know about London but i can believe it.

Also Isn't Germany still classed as an occupied Country?

What I posted are verifiable facts, though the establishment don't like them and wished these wouldn't exist.
These facts are the grave for the mafia, and dangerous to their plans.

The FRG is a firm by the occupying allies, and Germany is enemy state of UN, still. The FRG is enemy of Germany, sounds absurd, but FRG is UN member.

WWII did not end with a peace treaty, there is none to this day, hence FRG to prevent it.
The FRG is no sovereign country(its a temporary construct to maintain public order), it is a US colony, utterly controlled to advance EU and NATO. German law rests since 1945, the constitution rests since 1919 replaced by allied dictates.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, peacenik, son_of_parrot

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 29 Jun 2014 22:31 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The FRG is occupied territory since 1945, everything on German soil - living or dead - IS CONFISCATED! (sorry for having to repeat this for the umpteenth time).

1 truth-zone.net/forum/comedy-zone/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html
2 truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html
3 truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63577-eu-elections-pest-cholera-in-new-babylon.html

I feel really fed up with repeating the truth over and over again ..... but I won't stop, no way!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2014 23:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, son_of_parrot

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 29 Jun 2014 23:27 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks for starting this thread, SoP, for not many people are aware yet, how close their personal fate is connected to that of Germany
They are completely unable to see the bigger picture - unfortunately.

„The future of Germany is the future of the world.“

~ Thomas Carlyle (1795 – 1881)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Carlyle

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2014 23:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: son_of_parrot

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 30 Jun 2014 01:12 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Whenever it comes to a German topic I am totally shocked at the ignorance ..... but I am starting to get used to it.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 23 Jul 2014 11:11 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Experts say: "Scandalous: Germany's gold treasury is gone!"

www.kla.tv/index.php?a=showportal&keyword=englisch&id=3701

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2014 11:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 23 Jul 2014 16:37 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I read a wile back that the FRG / UN owned by zionist banksters' that the next 7 yrs of gold output from Mali goes to them - in roder to up the 'shortfall'......so whats' new :dunno: Haven't the scum sub-humans manipulated the entire world?
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2014 16:39 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 23 Jul 2014 21:45 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
One of the main problems is that the mind controlled masses in the UK and USA are completely unable to even understand the basics:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread, SoP, for not many people are aware yet, how close their personal fate is connected to that of Germany
They are completely unable to see the bigger picture - unfortunately.

„The future of Germany is the future of the world.“

~ Thomas Carlyle (1795 – 1881)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Carlyle

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 25 Jul 2014 13:03 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

After all nobody knows whether there are really 260m ounces of gold in Fort Knox,

because the US government won’t let auditors inside.

A year ago the Bundesbank announced that it intended to repatriate 700 tons of Germany’s gold from Paris and New York. Although a couple of jumbo jets could have managed the transatlantic removal, it made security sense to ship the load in smaller consignments. Just how small, and over how long, has only just become apparent.

This story hasn’t yet made it to the New York Times, the Washington Post or network television … but it is gaining momentum.

www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/01/major-gold-scandal-going-mainstream.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 25 Jul 2014 14:54 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
There is neither real criticism from German politicians, nor any visible efforts to return German gold held in the US, so it seems that US controls Germany, economic analyst Michael Mross told RT.

In one of its recent reports Bloomberg claimed that Germany decided not to repatriate its gold reserves from the US, instead the Bundesbank issued an official statement that underscores it’s "trust" in its American partners. According to Bloomberg, Germany gave up after repatriating just 5 tons of gold, though earlier it was told that it would get all the German gold back by 2020.

RT: What's really behind Germany's efforts to get its gold reserves back?

Michael Mross: These German efforts to get back gold reserves are not really there. They are talking about it but it is only a simple and ridiculous theatre in my opinion. I cannot see any effort to do it. What we have is lack to re-transport or take back, 300 tons before 2020, but also this is ridiculous – last year they took back only 37 tons. At the end of the day, it is to make the public calm, but it is not really an effort to take back the gold.

RT: Shifting so much gold in the time-frame they've given themselves sounds like a logistical nightmare. How are they going to manage it?

MM: 300 tons by 2020 is really nothing, and as a matter of fact only 37 tons have been transported so far back from the US. In my opinion, the gold will stay there as propaganda like actions are underway to tell the German public that the German gold in New York is safe. But of course the contrary is true.

RT: Do you buy any of the conspiracy theories that the gold is missing?

MM: This is not a conspiracy theory. If it is there you can take it back. Why don’t they give it back to us? In my opinion, it seems that they like to control us, even blackmail us. If you have gold, you tell me what to do. It opens many questions when it comes to the real sovereignty of Germany. Also it comes to all the scandals which we had, for example, these NSA surveillance things in Germany. We do not hear real actual critique from German politicians, and also when it comes to the German gold at the moment everything is calm and everything will stay where it is. But I have a solution. They can keep it, they can keep our gold. It’s worth about 100 billion dollars at the moment or even euro, and so they can send us the money, then we can buy back the gold on the market during 1-2 years. But even this does not happen. In my opinion they keep the gold because we are condemned to be calm and must not have any questions and any demands in order to take it back.

RT: Here's a recent quote from Merkel's party's spokesperson: "The Americans are taking good care of our gold. Objectively, there’s absolutely no reason for mistrust." This has led some to speculate that Germany's had a change of heart and wants its gold to stay put. What do you make of that?

MM: This was a report from Bloomberg and it was a wrong report. It did not reflect the truth. It is very interesting that Bloomberg is publishing such a thing. Bloomberg got this thing deliberately wrong to con the German public. There are many quotations of people, for example, we have here in Germany the action [initiative] “Take our gold back home”, and at Bloomberg he was quoted as “Ok, we are calm, we don’t want it back”. This was absolutely not true. And these politicians which were quoted in this report, they have absolutely no competence about our gold. When it comes to German gold only the Bundesbank has something to say, but they were not mentioned in this article.

rt.com/op-edge/170948-germany-gold-us-sovereignty/

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 25 Jul 2014 16:17 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
And these politicians which were quoted in this report, they have absolutely no competence about our gold. When it comes to German gold only the Bundesbank has something to say, but they were not mentioned in this article.

www.bundesbank.de/Navigation/EN/Home/home_node.html

The logo says it already, this in fact is NOT a German bank !
Otherwise the logo would be a German flag and state symbol/coa.

The Bank deutscher Länder (Bank of the German States), abbreviation BdL, was the forerunner of the Deutsche Bundesbank. It was founded on 1 March 1948.

The main task of the BdL was to manage currency policy in the American and British occupation zones in Germany (Bizone).

> Nothing changed since then for the German people

As the FRG is a Non Governmental Organization, a company illegally managing the affairs of the Geman people on behalf of the occupying powers, the so-called Deutsche Bundesbank is by no means legally entitled to demand anything in the name of the German people, let alone administering the gold owned by the German people!

Now and Then in One Picture

This was the Reichsbank and is located on Kurstrasse to the Eastern part of Berlin Mitte. Today this is the office of the Bundesbank, the German national bank, which was established after World War two, in 1957. This is actually a strange picture as it appears to be a picture of an American M4 Sherman tank. Therefore, either this tank was loaned to the Soviets during Lend Lease and fought its way to Berlin. Or, this actually is an American tank that appeared with the Americans who arrived after the Battle of Berlin.
EDIT: Im not sure what I was thinking. That tank is surely not an M4 Sherman. I will go sit in the corner and think about what I’ve done.
martinmilinski.com/tag/berlin-before-and-after/

The only state entity which would be legally entitled to demand the money back in the name of the German people is the looted

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Reichsbank

Monetary Holdings by End of 1937: 71 billion RM

The gold of the German people is still confiscated by the allies/US and you know who owns the US!

Thus transferring some tons of tungsten from the US to the FRG won't make a difference, only in case of a regime change/liberation of Germany it would be easier to take hold of our property if it were on German soil. This is the real reason why the banksters won't do it.

This is what we demand, they can keep their tungsten.

www.webstore.com/item,pgr,DEUTSCHE-REICHSBANK-BERLIN-15JUNI-1939-A-HITLER9991000-Reichs-Gold,name,30573604,auction_id,auction_details

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2014 17:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 19 Aug 2014 19:59 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Shocking Truth About The Missing U.S. & German Gold Hoards

Today one of the most highly respected fund managers in Singapore takes King World News readers around the world on a shocking trip down the dangerous and secretive rabbit hole of the missing U.S. and German gold hoards. Below is what Grant Williams, of Vulpes Precious Metals Fund, had to say in this fascinating interview.

Eric King: “Grant, in yesterday’s KWN interview William Kaye was accusing the US government of using disinformation agents in the gold community to sell the ‘fairy tale’ that the United States still has its entire 8,100-ton gold hoard safely vaulted in the U.S. He pointed out that Germany was supposed to get a tiny portion of its gold back (300 tons), which is allegedly safely stored in the U.S., and so far they have received only 5 tons and it wasn’t even the same gold Germany deposited.”

Williams: “The German gold repatriation situation has been fascinating from Day 1 and continues to be. I think the motives behind making that announcement have probably been overtaken by events. From the moment Hugo Chavez repatriated the Venezuelan gold, I said this is the start of a game of musical chairs that is going to end very, very badly....

Continue reading the Grant Williams interview below...

and don't forget that they are speaking about the OCCUPIED US colony, which is a NGO since 1945 - NO SOVEREIGN STATE !

:right: kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/8/19_Shocking_Truth_About_The_Missing_U.S._%26_German_Gold_Hoards.html

Repatriate OUR Gold!

Gold has been natural money for thousands of years. It has been used throughout history either as physical coinage or as solid cornerstone for stable paper currencies. Up until 1913, most Western societies prospered and grew steadily and naturally under a monetary standard with at least partial gold backing. The gradual abandonment of the gold backing throughout the 20th century and the ultimate delinkage of all currencies from gold in 1971 is the fundamental cause of the ongoing inflation (the US-Dollar has lost 98% of its purchasing power since 1913) as well as the main reason for the global financial crises since 2007. We believe it is essential to re-introduce a (partial) goldbacking for the world´s monetary system. And in order to back future national currencies, the gold needs to be physically present in the respective country. Gold needs to be re-monetized – at least on a voluntary basis as a means of payment the people are free to choose anytime.
We therefore campaign for ...

… independent, full, neutral and physical audits of the gold hoards of the world´s central banks
… the repatriation of all central bank gold; i.e. the physical transport into the respective ownership countries

:right: www.gold-action.de/campaign.html
david icke alex jones tpv infowars jo conrad bewusst tv alexander wagandt brother nathanael realjewnews azk ivo sasek sylvia stolz

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 20:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: son_of_parrot

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 19 Aug 2014 20:27 #15

• N°6
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Whenever it comes to a German topic I am totally shocked at the ignorance ..... but I am starting to get used to it.

Don't take it personally. People in England have a lot of ignorance about Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Europe or Germany rarely features in people's minds. It is all about the US and Israel.

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 19 Aug 2014 20:48 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
N°6 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Don't take it personally. People in England have a lot of ignorance about Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Europe or Germany rarely features in people's minds. It is all about the US and Israel.

As I AM German, the ignorance is of course affecting me personally lifelong, No 6.

But, nonetheless, thank you very much for your kind, honestly appreciated response!

:right: www.cancertruth.info/federal_reserve.html/

tags german gold reserves fed creature of jekyll island

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 20 Aug 2014 23:41 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Just to make this clear:

ALL GOLD STORED IN THE USA IS GONE!

That of the American people as well.

Of course it's not "gone" in the basic sense of the term,
in fact it's just in the possession of "someone else" by now,
as "predicted" by some Rothschild philanthropist long ago.

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 21 Aug 2014 00:07 #18

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
This was the last info I found about it:

All the gold in the world visualized in 3D
You are looking at the top government gold reserves stacked in 400-ounce Gold bars, according to Demonocracy—a ranking headed by the United States, Germany and the International Monetary Fund. But how much gold has been mined through the entire history of the world? Here's what it looks like, compared to the Statue of Liberty.
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/all-the-gold-in-the-world-visualized-in-3d-1515683031  

Here's how all that gold looks as one single solid mass. It doesn't look like a lot, does it?
If my own calculation was correct its about 9.3 trillion Dollars in value which is all the Gold ever extracted from the earth throughout the history of man kind!

Some more info about it here :
http://truth-zone.co.uk/when-others-out-there-which-waking-up-to-reality.html 

So if you would change all the gold of the entire World into worthless Fiat-Dollars it would look like this 9 times

So Rothschild with his alleged 100 trillions would be totally out of luck to change it all into Gold because its non existing !
Everything is fictive thats the real deal of things!

And by the way what was it with this super bullshit scam story which makes no sense at all & it has taken the Bank two freaking years to react to such bullshit claims but taken the money of-cause as they saying?

Its all bullshit story's just face it!
& why the hell would anyone say to back up the money with 750,000 tons of gold if 300,000 tons would had been enough to cover the 15 trillion?? Even so this gold does not even exists in the first place :roll: :iitm: Its all freaking lies created by retarded morons.........
You see nothing makes logical sense because its all bullshit from A to Z!

Do the maths & you will come to the same conclusion! Its all just fools day crap for the public! :thdown: :thdown:

British Lord fell for $15 trillion federal reserve scam
England’s House of Lords heard a stem-winding speech on Feb. 16 from a nobleman who claimed $15 trillion had been secretly transferred into British banks by a man he estimated was the world’s richest person.

No, not Mexican investor Carlos Slim Helu, whose wealth Forbes magazine estimates at $63.3 billion. This alleged money man, according to Lord David James of Blackheath, was worth trillions.
Yes, trillions.
Lord James told his colleagues that $15 trillion of the $36 trillion personally held by a Mr. Yohannes Riyadi wound up in the HSBC Bank ”for onward transit to the Royal Bank of Scotland.” He claimed the United States had been gradually stealing Riyadi’s money “for the specific purpose of helping to support the dollar.”

Riyadi, as the tale continues, supposedly had 750,000 tons of gold backing the $15 trillion the United States took from him to prop up the U.S. dollar.
The World Gold Council, however, estimates the only 165,000 tons of gold have been mined in the history of the world.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/25/british-lord-fell-for-15-trillion-federal-reserve-scam/ 

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 00:42 by Mario.

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 21 Aug 2014 00:16 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

If you believe in those beautiful visual representations,
what's your concept of the whereabouts at this moment?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 00:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Germany gives up on It's US held Gold! 21 Aug 2014 00:37 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
My computer says:
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 01:22 by Mario
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 01:32 by Mario.
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 01:34 by Mario.
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 01:42 by Mario.

Would be nice if you write your edited response to my comment in an extra post - no problem - this often happens to me, because I am also trying to improve and edit my comments afterwards, if I realise they were not clear enough for everybody. This is only to avoid misunderstandings. I really don't know what you edited exactly.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2014 00:46 by PFIZIPFEI.