Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Migrant Benefit Cuts

Migrant Benefit Cuts 30 Jul 2014 12:00 #1

• voxvot
  • Fresh Member
David Cameron's latest cosmetic make-over of the immigration disaster that's destroying our country involves restricting benefits to EU migrants. Cameron is attempting to look "tough" on immigration whilst enacting totally ineffective and pointless legislation. Cameron is cutting the period of time that migrants can claim benefits from six months to three months.

A. The number of people affected by this "draconian" initiative is actually vanishingly small, perhaps being as low as several thousand.

B. These people are not losing their right to claim benefit, their right to claim benefit is just being reduced.

C. The number of immigrants who are eligible for these benefits is in the multi-millions, so whilst Cameron may be curtailing the ability of individual migrants to exploit the system, he is doing nothing to protect the exploitability of the system itself; we may simply end up having a situation in which twice the number of migrants will be claiming the same amount of benefit.

D. The EU will probably prevent the UK from enforcing this legislation.

What we have is another Tory deception in which they talk conservative whilst doing their utmost to rush this country into the globalist meat-grinder.

And finally...listening to Radio4, the usual lying immigration mantra was trotted out, "but immigrants pay more into the system than they take out". This mantra is supposed justification for the fact that hundreds of thousands of minimum wage, foreign workers have swamped the UK jobs market and helped in the creation of a massive sweatshop economic sector that services the affluent.

A. You are supposed to pay more into the system than you take out; that's how the system works. If you only got back what you paid in the system would be totally pointless and the state would simply be acting as a savings bank.

B. The relevant figure does not involve migrants paying in more to the system(as is the norm), it involves the average contribution of migrants compared to the average contribution of non-migrants, and only if that contribution is on average more than the contribution of non-migrants can it be claimed that immigration is of net economic benefit to the UK. Has anyone ever seen the statistics necessary for a comparative analysis? Nope! Me neither...that's because the partial stats are part of a massive immigration deception promulgated by the elite.

C. The fact that migrants as a group pay more into the system does not mean, as the elite intend this information to be interpreted, that the vast majority of migrants as individuals are paying more into the system than they are taking out. They are not. The vast majority of migrants are paying less into the system than they are taking out. A single person with no dependents has to earn over £25,000 per anum to be making a positive net contribution to the economy, and this rules out the hundreds of minimum wage migrant shop workers, cleaners, bar staff, gardeners and waiters you will meet in your daily life. Almost all of these people are good decent, hardworking and honest and I'd have no problem with them as neighbours, but that doesn't alter the fact that itt's gross economic illiteracy to believe that their presence is anything but a drain on our national resources.

How do they get away with this bullshit?
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2014 12:03 by voxvot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Migrant Benefit Cuts 31 Jul 2014 13:30 #2

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
What is important is that Cameron is targeting EU workers. A plan that is inevitably doomed. And he knows this.

In the process, those who are outside the EU are ignored. And these people he probabaly has more power over.

Then again, he married into the Astor bloodline, so how can we be surprised?
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Migrant Benefit Cuts 31 Jul 2014 14:44 #3

• voxvot
  • Fresh Member
Avacyn wrote:
What is important is that Cameron is targeting EU workers. A plan that is inevitably doomed. And he knows this.

In the process, those who are outside the EU are ignored. And these people he probabaly has more power over.

Then again, he married into the Astor bloodline, so how can we be surprised?

Yup! King Canute springs to mind.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 11:37 #4

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
In Germany every Migrant becomes 450 Euro per month + full housing (even though its in a container sometimes).
The Government offers places to train and school and a train- or bus ticket to go there. Eveyone has a lawyer cause when you make it to stay 10 years in the country - than you become automatically a citizen. All migrants have a banc card and a phone.

It is social Injustice, cause people that live in the streets here do not have this kind of benefits- also not when they have to go to a doctor. When you are homeless here, you can not just go to a doctor - where as the hospitals have to take you.

Migrants dont have to worry about that - they are insured over the Government.
At Munich´s Central Station area lots of Doctor´s practises close cause they have many problems with rude Migrants.

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 11:41 by Gloria.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 12:35 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well, your government does think of you as Nazis, and your extinction fortunate, if you arent brown...

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 12:36 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 13:04 #6

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Gregor Gysi is a communist..he is former east Germany. We dont like them ...still ;)
nevertheless he is a politician and could never say that on TV :bs:

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 13:49 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gloria wrote:
Gregor Gysi is a communist..he is former east Germany. We dont like them ...still ;)

Sure, i know, he is a jewish leader, hence communist by default. He is what Hitler talked about in the 30s and 40s... and they won the war, because they tricked americans into helping them.... so here they are today, wanting to wipe out europeans.

TV or not, he did say that though didnt he?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gloria

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 14:42 #8

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
yes that´s what he said

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 16:33 #9

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gloria wrote:
In Germany every Migrant becomes 450 Euro per month + full housing (even though its in a container sometimes).
The Government offers places to train and school and a train- or bus ticket to go there. Eveyone has a lawyer cause when you make it to stay 10 years in the country - than you become automatically a citizen. All migrants have a banc card and a phone.

It is social Injustice, cause people that live in the streets here do not have this kind of benefits- also not when they have to go to a doctor. When you are homeless here, you can not just go to a doctor - where as the hospitals have to take you.

At Munich´s Central Station area lots of Doctor´s practises close cause they have many problems with rude Migrants.

We are second class citizens in our own countries now.

These people are given free housing which they will probably end up renting to whites and they will become rich.... This is what the Pakis did back in the day, they were all given flats and accommodation and they all moved into one house or flat together with their whole extended families and rented the other properties out..... Most flats in London now are rented out by Pakis. These guys are rich yet they didn't earn a penny of it, it was all gifted to them by the tax-payer and the hard working white British.

However it's more likely that the current lot of scum end up turning their houses into rat filled crack dens..... or a place for stockpiling explosives and weapons.....
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior, Gloria

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 16:53 #10

• Flare
novum wrote:
Gloria wrote:

Sure, i know, he is a jewish leader, hence communist by default. He is what Hitler talked about in the 30s and 40s... and they won the war, because they tricked americans into helping them.... so here they are today, wanting to wipe out europeans.

TV or not, he did say that though didnt he?

Lol, you summed up what WW 2 was about including our present-day situation in 2 sentences there. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 17:03 by Flare.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 18:07 #11

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:

These people are given free housing which they will probably end up renting to whites and they will become rich.... This is what the Pakis did back in the day, they were all given flats and accommodation and they all moved into one house or flat together with their whole extended families and rented the other properties out..... Most flats in London now are rented out by Pakis. These guys are rich yet they didn't earn a penny of it, it was all gifted to them by the tax-payer and the hard working white British.

However it's more likely that the current lot of scum end up turning their houses into rat filled crack dens..... or a place for stockpiling explosives and weapons.....

hmmm
I met a guy in London 2 years ago or so...Mohammed was his name - I can not say that he wasn´t a nice guy - Muslim guys are very polite.
He bought me a silver bracelet and invited me to a Halal Restaurant....very sweet. :)
Than we went to the house where his cousin lived (it was at Seven Sisters area somewhere) and it was a bit ratty there.
These people all know eachother, help eachother out and have strong family units.
He told me he wanted especially to England (before he was months in this "Jungle Camp" in France).
He claims full benefit in England while going to college. And he is working in an Afghan Restaurant.
I asked him what he does with his earned money and he said that he sends all the money to his family.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 18:10 by Gloria.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 20:22 #12

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:

hmmm
I met a guy in London 2 years ago or so...Mohammed was his name - I can not say that he wasn´t a nice guy - Muslim guys are very polite.
He bought me a silver bracelet and invited me to a Halal Restaurant....very sweet. :)
Than we went to the house where his cousin lived (it was at Seven Sisters area somewhere) and it was a bit ratty there.
These people all know eachother, help eachother out and have strong family units.
He told me he wanted especially to England (before he was months in this "Jungle Camp" in France).
He claims full benefit in England while going to college. And he is working in an Afghan Restaurant.
I asked him what he does with his earned money and he said that he sends all the money to his family.

You prove my point. He has his family living in London but he has not roots and does not belong in that city. It is not his city but he is basically going to be a permanent resident and be given a British passport and steal the land and living from under the feet of those who belong there.

I lived in London but I never had a cousin living there at the same time.... I had a great aunt admittedly but she died of a heart attack. She had a pet shop at the foot of Hampstead Heath called Animal Crackers and had worked all her life. People like her hardly exist in London now though.

I bet the Afghan restaurant is owned by his family too right? These people form mafias with their extended families and before you know it they own half the property in London.

You've got to stop being so cucked Gloria...... Don't be brainwashed into thinking multi culti is good. It isn't. It means people like you and me will soon no longer exist. Your place in reality and your country taken by a brown woman who is not and never will be German.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 20:54 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Gloria

Migrant Benefit Cuts 07 Jul 2020 23:28 #13

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Where did my post go?

Can I have it back please?
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 23:29 by Truthspoon.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 08 Jul 2020 00:42 #14

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Where did my post go?

Can I have it back please?

I think you accidentally deleted it.

Restored it for you.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Migrant Benefit Cuts 08 Jul 2020 06:01 #15

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:

hmmm

You prove my point. He has his family living in London but he has not roots and does not belong in that city. It is not his city but he is basically going to be a permanent resident and be given a British passport and steal the land and living from under the feet of those who belong there.

I lived in London but I never had a cousin living there at the same time.... I had a great aunt admittedly but she died of a heart attack. She had a pet shop at the foot of Hampstead Heath called Animal Crackers and had worked all her life. People like her hardly exist in London now though.

I bet the Afghan restaurant is owned by his family too right? These people form mafias with their extended families and before you know it they own half the property in London.

You've got to stop being so cucked Gloria...... Don't be brainwashed into thinking multi culti is good. It isn't. It means people like you and me will soon no longer exist. Your place in reality and your country taken by a brown woman who is not and never will be German.

I did not say that I find good what happens to our countries
if I would find it good I would not write on this forum :)

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Migrant Benefit Cuts 12 Jul 2020 00:00 #16

• Flare
^ The problem with videos like above is the claim that Europe is committing suicide... while in fact it's a deliberate destruction.

This misleads a lot of people from what is going on as they come to believe that it's some sort of natural phenomenon...
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2020 00:09 by Flare.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 12 Jul 2020 06:01 #17

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
I don´t know what´s to misunderstand on the above video :) :cool:

The leaders of this continent have decided that Europe does not play a major role in the future anymore.
This is why Brexit always was kind of a stupid idea IMO cause just a strong Europe could provide a counterpart to superpowers like the United States, Russia or China.

The next war will probably be between USA, China and Russia.

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2020 06:03 by Gloria.

Migrant Benefit Cuts 12 Jul 2020 15:35 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Flare wrote:
^ The problem with videos like above is the claim that Europe is committing suicide... while in fact it's a deliberate destruction.

This misleads a lot of people from what is going on as they come to believe that it's some sort of natural phenomenon...

Europe is infested with race traitors who prefer suicide of a continent to existence as a racial construct.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare