Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again

Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again 09 Nov 2014 09:01 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again

x22report.com/central-bankers-are-pushing-ukraine-into-war-again-episode-511/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again 10 Nov 2014 13:11 #2

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
The true headline should be

Central Bankers plan invasion of western Ukraine with 40000 troops in beginning of 2015, disguised as "war games", and Europeans are planned to be sacrificed again for jewish aims .
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again 14 Nov 2014 18:01 #3

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Hi Oracle
I just wish to pick your brain, if you don't mind .
Would you say that one of the Jewish aims is to control the production, flow of energy ( as we know a big money making scam)
All the wars just now ,well, seem to me, to be concerned with geopolitics, control of the land and potential energy resources.
They want to carve up the land with their gas pipelines and curb any notion of exploring alternative approaches to generating energy.
You might also add to that the destruction of peoples homes and way of living, when they already manage without gas/oil etc.

Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again 16 Nov 2014 00:15 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Asva wrote:
Hi Oracle
I just wish to pick your brain, if you don't mind .
Would you say that one of the Jewish aims is to control the production, flow of energy ( as we know a big money making scam)

Its more than that.

Three quotes revealing the mindset of the crazy jew running US and EUSSR, occupied Palestine.
You won't find this stuff in jewish run media, of course you hear only good things about the good innocent jews. :ponda:
"You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them.”
- Marcus Eli Ravage, Jewish author, quote from January 1928 issue of Century Magazine
"We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will for ever destroy because we need a world of our own, a God-world, which it is not in your nature to build."
- Maurice Samuels, Jewish author, quote from You Gentiles
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.
www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

Sure, its about pipelinistan, oil, ultimately about private debt created from thin air, the petro dollar, it is what makes the nasty jew empire tick and survive.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2014 00:16 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Asva

Central Bankers Are Pushing Ukraine Into War Again 16 Nov 2014 18:55 #5

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Sure, its about pipelinistan, oil, ultimately about private debt created from thin air, the petro dollar, it is what makes the nasty jew empire tick and survive.[/quote]

Thanks for your comment and link Oracle, opens it up for me :thumbup:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare