Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 24 Nov 2014 05:33 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
Financial analyst Jim Willie sensationally claims that Germany is preparing to ditch the unipolar system backed by NATO and the U.S. in favor of joining the BRICS nations, and that this is why the NSA was caught spying on Angela Merkel and other German leaders.

In an interview with USA Watchdog’s Greg Hunter, Willie, a statistical analyst who holds a PhD in statistics, asserted that the real reason behind the recent NSA surveillance scandal targeting Germany was centered around the United States’ fear that Europe’s financial powerhouse is looking to escape from an inevitable dollar collapse.

“I think they are looking for details on assisting Russia on dumping the dollar. I think they are looking for details for a secret movement for Germany to get away from the dollar and join the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.) This is exactly what I think they are going to do,” said Willie.

Earlier this month, the BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa), announced the creation of a new $100 billion dollar anti-dollar alternative IMF bank to be based in Shanghai and chaired by Moscow. The State Duma has already been submitted a relevant bill banning and terminating the circulation of USD in Russia, APA’s Moscow correspondent reports.

If the bill is approved, Russian citizens will have to close their dollar accounts in Russian banks within a year and exchange their dollars in cash to Russian ruble or other countries’ currencies. Otherwise their accounts will be frozen and cash dollars levied by police, customs, tax, border, and migration services confiscated.

After the law enters into force, it will be impossible to obtain cash dollar in Russia. The ban or termination of the US dollar will not apply to the exchange operations carried out by Russian Central Bank, the Russian government, ministries of foreign affairs and defense, the Foreign Intelligence Service and the Federal Security Service. nazdaq highs

“Any pension plans, endowments, etc., are suffering because they invest for the futures and are finding that their situation has gotten worse,” he says. “We are doing this at the expense of people who save and invest.
The interview, which also covers his take on Bitcoin, the dollar’s status as the world’s reserve currency and the timing of the next credit event, Switzerland is to hold a referendum on November 30 on gold. sold 60 per cent of gold reserves over the last decade, it is expected that the country would need to buy around 1,500 tonnes of gold over the following three years to have a stronger gold-backed currency. The move away from the U.S. dollar is yet another reaction to Western sanctions placed on Russia since it annexed Crimea from Ukraine in March.

Russia and Iran have agreed to use their own national currencies in bilateral trade transactions rather than the U.S. dollar. “jim rogers” russia china chinese russian dollar usd “u.s. dollar” bank banking “bank account” germany gold silver commodity asset investment shares “stock market” agriculture farms produce farming “organic food” world global “sell gold” “cash for gold” silver 2014 2015 alibaba tech technology “bull market” collapse power elite control market “savings account” savings bitcoin “united states” u.s. usa america “bear market” debt loan jobs money cash wealth entertainment trendy “elite nwo agenda” oil middle east isis isil panic ebola vaccine pandemic alex jones infowars rant gerald celente unboxing prepper demcad rawdogletard anonymous coast to coast am lindsey williams louis farrakhan marc faber bilderberg ww3 wwiii world war 3 end times global reset

Similarly, Russia and China also agreed to trade with each other using the ruble and yuan in early September, following a Russian deal with North Korea in June to trade in rubles. The move away from the U.S. dollar is yet another reaction to Western sanctions placed on Russia since it annexed Crimea from Ukraine in March.

In response to sanctions on Russia by the European Union, Russia has also threatened to cut off Europes gas supply and close its air space to European airlines. Russia has also boycotted European food imports, in a move likely to affect farmers in the EU. Riots. These will likely happen spontaneously due to the above conditions, but if not, governments will create them to justify their desire for greater control of the masses. Martial Law. The US has already prepared for this, with the passing of the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA
investmentwatchblog.com/jim-rogers-on-the-u-s-dollar-collapse-russia-china-world-moving-away-from-usd/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 24 Nov 2014 06:02 #2

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I am going to be all over the place in this reply.. and a bit off topic also...

I am pretty sure bitcoin is now manipulated by the banks just like other currencies and precious metals.

As for the Euro, I have a thousand Euros remaining from a recent trip to France for medical treatment and I am short of cash.. I am trying to pick the best moment to convert it back into GBP, but most analysts seem to be predicting that the Euro will continue to weaken, so perhaps sooner rather than later?

As for the dollar? America is fucked. America, like us, doesn't make ONE TV, printer, camera, mobile phone, computer, etc etc. All they seem to have is the dollar and the exportation of war. Without manufacturing, you don't have an economy.

It doesn't matter what color the cat is as long as it catches mice. Indeed. I detest China for their destruction of our economy via currency manipulation and slave labor, and I despise our leaders for allowing this to happen. Globalisation? Chinaisation more like. A strong Russian Chinese alliance is a frightening prospect. I fear China. Though I do enjoy the black eyes that Putin seemingly inflicts on our treacherous leaders.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 06:03 by Mr Cappy.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 24 Nov 2014 07:47 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
EVERY article that starts out and goes on claiming "GERMANY" does this or that
is definitely disinfo!

- "Germany" is a descriptive term of a non-defined country/territory. Every sovereign state must have legally defined national borders.

- The name of the current illegal NGO (non-governmental organisation) is FRG (Federal Republic in Germany). The territory of the FRG is also NOT defined and thus no state but a corporation.

- Germany, official legal term "Deutsches Reich", is still occupied, mainly by US troops, and thus a colony and NO sovereign state.

- There is NO peace treaty yet!

- The German people has NO constitution at this time! The so-called Grundgesetz (basic law) was GIVEN to them by the occupying allies!

These are the main reasons, why "Germany" can't do ANYTHING at all.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 08:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 24 Nov 2014 09:33 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Here's a guy who's done the work for you Pfiz.
WHY I THINK JIM WILLIE IS DISINFORMATION

I See Nazis Everywhere

Jim Willie has been getting a lot of play lately because he is claiming that the PetroDollar is about to die. And as far as that goes, he may be right, but that’s about like me claiming that “the sky is blue”. Of course, the petro-dollar is about to die. Its blatantly obvious and everyone else has begun to figure this out.

Where this man is full of shit is the fact that he refuses to call out the real culprits. You see, the problems arise from “Anglo-Bankers” whom everyone knows are “Nazis”, blah, blah, blah.

And The Plane Truth, with the Mighty Time Monk Radio Arts Players jump all over themselves in agreement, as if in the midst of worshiping some deity.

Gag. A. Maggot.

Here it is in a redneck nutshell: if someone is still touting the tired old “Nazis run America” meme, they are either fools or disinformationalists.

If they DO NOT call out the real thieving culprits, they are a part of the problem and should be shunned or at least called out for their lies and misdirection. If they are still skirting the fact that the Jews hold a 3,000% over-representation in banking, owning and holding the highest offices in such businesses and then claiming the exact opposite, then they should be shunned and avoided as ignoramuses. It is the same with media, government, and society in general.

You see, everyone has figured out there is a problem and many know that hard times are a’comin’. Willie, this is obvious. But to cast the blame on imaginary fiends (or the minions of the tribe) makes you look like a dumbass or criminal.

John Kaminski addresses this far better than this old redneck can:

The Hitler test is the same as the 9/11 test.

The same as the Iraq test, the Afghanistan test, the Libya test, the Syria test.

The same as the “domestic terrorist” test, the “anybody can be president” test, the “your vote counts” test, the “government is on your side” test.

If you believe what the government says, you’re part of the problem. If you believe what big media tells you, well, then you’re just an idiot, incapable of discernment and a total failure at critical thinking.

There’s a reason I keep saying 90 percent of the opposition to Jewish America’s pathological practices are false.

Such popular “opposition” commentators as Jim Stone, Alex Jones, Mike Rivero, Ryan Dawson, Chris Hedges, Dave Hodges, Mike Adams (to name only a few) . . . they all fail the Hitler test. They all fall for the Jewish propaganda that “Hitlerian” is the worst adjective you can apply to any person, any program, any social movement. They and hundreds of others have all fallen for the popular media lie that World War II was “the good war”, when in reality it was, at the time, the biggest lie ever told.

Whether these writers are merely naive or totally corrupt and paid off is for you to decide.

Yes, Jim Willie. You now join the rank ranks of the disinformation outlets. Now, you show us whether you are a fool or disinformationalist. Wait. Let me guess. Its the Knights of Malta. Or, maybe, it’s the Illuminati? Or?
buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/why-i-think-jim-willie-is-disinformation/
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 09:39 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, irongate

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 24 Nov 2014 22:55 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
hi zax - Alan Watt's recent audio
cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

Nov. 23, 2014
"Cutting Through the Matrix" with Alan Watt
(Blurb, i.e. Educational Talk)
"Reclamation of Your Brain is Worth More than Cash or Fame"
© Alan Watt Nov. 23, 2014
*Title & Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 23, 2014 (Exempting Music and Literary Quotes)
*LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Blurb

Topics of show covered in following links:

AFL-CIO Asks Banks to Explain Payouts to Government-Job Takers

New rules hemming in banks will make it easier to let them fail--with luck

European banks face up to 1 trillion capital hole

FSB reports to G20 Brisbane Summit on Progress in Financial Regulatory Reforms

Financial Stability Board

Progress and Next Steps Towards Ending "Too-Big-To-Fail" (TBTF)
Report of the Financial Stability Board to the G-20

Goldman Sachs: Supermarket groups must close one in five stores

Jack Lew named Treasury secretary by US Senate

Jack Lew's Grotesque Citi Employment Deal and the Institutionalization of Corruption

Obama's people 'request removal of ROUNDABOUT' to make way for The Beast

Russell Napier Declares November 16, 2014 The Day Money Dies

Small step for G20, a leap for TBTF banks

Wall Street Stunned As Iceland Dares To Jail Banker Involved In 2008 Crash
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, irongate

Gold & Silver Currency? 27 Nov 2014 19:50 #6

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
Malaysia is pushing for gold and silver currency actively within its own country. If it fruits, it will become the most powerful currency in the world.
More world governments are "just saying no" to the ponzi. Last week, the Malaysian government of Kelantan "said it was introducing a new monetary system featuring standardised
gold and silver coins based on the traditional dinar and dirham coins
once used by the Ottoman Empire." And as everyone who has taken game theory 101 knows, the first defector wins the most, while the last one is left with nothing. A small province in Malaysia just made the critical first defection. The question now is who will be next... and next...and next.

www.zerohedge.com/article/malaysian-province-moves-gold-and-silver-based-currency-main-islamic-event-last-100-years - that's from archive - the orginal was written in Aug 2010

As a Muslim myself, who studies the Abrahamic faiths, I have come to realise that the subject of RIBA (interest) is a big trial for human beings. Take of example how a mortgage enslaves an human for life, when something as basic as owning a roof over your head should be a right that is easy to manage in life, is turned into a life long process with additional risk attached where one can lose their home to the greedy bankers.

Gold and Silver currency, Muslims are trying to make it happen because God ordained gold and silver currency and bartering as validated trade methods. God outlawed interest (made it haraam/unlawful) but the Jewish clergy had been changing their laws to accommodate "interest" - thus, when Jesus pbuh walked into the temple and admonished the rabbi's, it was because they had not only turned a place of worship into a marketplace - but a marketplace which accrued interest at the behest of the poor folk in Jerusalem - this is history.

Interest is unlawful - but fixed rates which are not liable to change are not. These fixed rates must be affordable and not designed to enslave the one who borrows so he pays back upteenth times the amount he initially borrows.

For more information, there are lectures by outspoken eschatologist, shaikh Imran Hosein who currently resides in Malaysia. A prolific speaker and one who has a firm grasp on economics since this was his subject in university.

RIba = Interest

Here is a lecture which is very insightful:

Amazing insights, from Shaikh Imran Hosein.

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Gold & Silver Currency? 27 Nov 2014 21:13 #7

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
irongate wrote:
Malaysia is pushing for gold and silver currency actively within its own country. If it fruits, it will become the most powerful currency in the world.

cue more airliners to go awol
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, irongate

Gold & Silver Currency? 27 Nov 2014 21:20 #8

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
ooh those jigsaw pieces :) you get it Rodin, thanks.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 27 Nov 2014 21:52 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yes - and I think both planes might still be intack but not on Malaysian Air stock books anymore - ( just always been my take )
Always reckoned that the new years' day tsunami was designed for the same economic destruction .
They didn't want the IMF shackled slavery .
Just look at Libya under Gaddaffi - no usury - not sure how it worked in reality in Asia but it's a 'religious' no - no.
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2014 22:00 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: irongate

Gold & Silver Currency? 27 Nov 2014 21:58 #10

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
there's talk of a Phoenix currency to be revealed to the world in the year 2020... this is also approximately the time frame when I expect the Dinar and Dirham to come back, the gold and silver standard... I wonder what that will do to the Phoenix currency? devalue it BIGTIME probably - I mean, what currency can compete with gold and silver coinage?

Gold and silver currency WILL come back... it's just a matter of when, of course I am speaking from an Islamic perspective here. In Islamic prophecy, the Dirham and Dinar are said to disappear for a time, then return at the end of time... not sure if that is a warranted piece of info for this thread but you should know that Muslims (1.7billion population - 1/5th of world populus) are expecting it to make a return - based off prophecy only... and they need it to return due to the petro-dollar corruption we are experiencing in the world today...

Here I go out on a limb - You know what's really uncanny?

It seems that the worlds nations are looking for solutions and are finding them in shariah based principles, whilst shouting "NO SHARIAH LAW - NO SHARIAH LAW"

it would help if people actually studied real shariah law - the law of preventative measures, and not curative ones... meaning, a system which protects instead of letting one come to harm and then dealing with the aftermath of it.

I believe in the New World Order - based on shariah principles. I also believe the world is headed that way, plagiarising Islamic law as western concocted ideas in the modern age - we will be living in shariah based law systems without having the shariah branding over it. People are sick and tired of interest rates and inflation. These things make the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. When the gold and silver currency gets adopted, the gap between rich and poor will freeze for a time, until the arrivals of the prophetic characters bring things back to the way of God - after killing the antichrist - the man who will use Godly law to define his own immoral nature - a bastardisation, perversion of God's law on earth. reminds me of entrangedmerc fella. He's definitely the anti-christs lowest minion.

As I have said before, there is only one thing stopping the evil NWO - and that is, Islamic Ideology - which champions the state of the human condition first and foremost - despite what the MSM liars tell us.

Thus, it is easy to see why Muslim lands are really being attacked. To me, it's basic math.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 27 Nov 2014 22:01 by irongate.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 27 Nov 2014 22:12 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Kelantan is a northern Malaysian State though, near the Thai border on the Malay Peninsula. It has its own State currency, bit it's not legal tender.

Kelantan 'gold dinar' turns currency in Malaysia

By International Business Times,  September 06, 2010, 03:23:45 AM

Amid official barring, the 'Islamic currency' introduced in the northern Malaysian state of Kelantan seems to have gained much popularity in the State.

According to Kelantan Golden Trade Association, the gold coins and silver dirhams introduced in early August by the Islamic opposition party PAS as an alternative to paper money are a runaway success.

The first batch of gold and silver coins worth two million ringgit ($625,000) had been sold out in less than a month, it said in a statement.

"There is enormous response. In Kelantan, businesses including garage owners and taxi drivers are using the gold and silver coins." the statement added.

Civil servants in the state are paid up to 25 per cent of their salary in dinars and dirhams if they wish.

It said three more states controlled by the opposition - Selangor, Kedah and Penang - had indicated interest in minting similar coins and by the end of the year sales of the dinars and dirhams to hit 60m to 70m ringgit.

According to Islamic law, the dinar coin is 4.25 grams of gold, while the dirham is 3grams of pure silver.

A gold coin is equivalent to about 582 ringgit ($183), while the silver coin is worth around 13 ringgit but their values fluctuate according to market prices.

The coins were intended to be used as an alternative to the ringgit and sen but are not legal tender.

Former premier Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, whose administration promoted a moderate form of Islam that emphasised economic and scientific development, shot down the proposal to use traditional Islamic currencies.

But his predecessor Mahathir Mohamad was an advocate of the dinar system and urged Muslim countries to use it as a trade instrument.

Read more: www.nasdaq.com/article/kelantan-gold-dinar-turns-currency-in-malaysia-cm35246#ixzz3KJFjtdOJ
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, irongate

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 27 Nov 2014 22:19 #12

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
seems the ball is rolling and starting to pick up a momentum :) thanks for the share brother Orangeaid :)

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 27 Nov 2014 22:26 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
IG _ you are a tad more optimistic than myself in your last post. I see Sharia Law in the EU more as 'divide and rule' tool.
That when the S blows and we get the bali-ins / devaluation ect - that they have designed a world basket of currencies - all floating ( as Russia has just done ) and the some are destined to better than others'......depending where the ' top cabal' have 'invested' . China owns so much of the west - I wonder when 'she' will collect ? Also that the BRICS are a controlled entity . No one country ( except for perhaps Iceland , for now, has escaped them ?)
1/5th is indeed huge - but I see it as having been co-opted into the global banking system now by foul means - weather warfare is an economic tool of destruction , as we all know the military is.
I think it's going to v hard to institute a fair system anywhere without their evil hand on it . esp. in a digitalized era.
I hope I'm wrong and you are right.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 27 Nov 2014 23:00 #14

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
You know, it's so refreshing to find analytical minds to converse with here, thank you guys :) I'm very pleased.

@Friday,

There's a shariah court in East London. I've visited it with a friend to register his marriage. The shariah court only deals with the following, births / deaths / marraiges - and in no way is a criminal court, but a civil court structure where Muslims can have their disputes settled according to islamic ruling - no, that does not mean HADD PUNISHMENTS :D - so many people take this out of context. I give you an example of how this works.

A good example would be the law of inheritance - Islamically, there are guidelines as to who gets what. Muslims have for far too long been at the the mercy of western law systems in relation to the law of inheritance - when they would have preferred to have these disputes settled according to islamic custom and laws. Hence, these shariah courts provide an avenue for Muslims to fulfil their rights to inheritance the Islamic way. Like i said, it's a civil law structure in the UK, where the shariah courts do not cause friction with the governance of the country, nor it's laws.

I've seen demonstrations outside of the shariah court in East London by EDL and Pat Condell types, who speak through ignorance in loud voices - as if that lends their argument more weight. Strange that - he who shouts the loudest - wins???

As for the contrast I defined in my previous post, strictly speaking, shariah law is not rigid but flexible. Take for example, the 4 nation in the world today who actually operate fully under shariah law, all have slightly different ways of dealing with situations which are unique to their region. shariah law is one which, as I had mentioned, designed to protect the rights of the individual and further, champion his/her right to exist as an individual who is a part of the community - and when i say community, I mean Muslim community.

Non Muslims who live under shariah law are under no compulsion to adhere to the shariah, but must have their own law system in place for their own governance - so as to avoid the obvious.

Unfortunately, the Saddams and other tyrannical leaders of the past, neglected to give their peoples their freedoms to choose, and instead opted for totalitarian government systems where the right to rule was inherited from father to son. This is against Islamic law.

In Islam - anyone who puts himself up as a candidate for leadership - automatically disqualifies himself from the process. The idea is, only greedy people crave power - and the truly God fearing ones, fear to take leadership over their people on account of making a wrong decision which harms the people and angers God.

Hence, it is left to the people to decide who they choose - and there are guidelines given in the process - such as, the person they choose should be known to be truthful, an upright member of the community, a God fearing person, pious, and above all - merciful - these are just some of the guidelines.

Contrast that to todays leaders and we see tyrants exemplified - not just in the west - but in the middle east also.

I tell it like it is. I'm no fan of the House of Saud. I believe their time is up - once the King, abdullah dies - it is time for revolution in KSA. mark my words, shit is gonna hit the fan and oil will no longer be the plaything of the USA... that's gonna invite some serious trouble.

IG

EDIT: this video is only 5 minutes long - it explains the truth about shariah in the modern age.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 27 Nov 2014 23:05 by irongate.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 28 Nov 2014 00:00 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
hi IG ,
I see what your saying . I didn't for one minute think that it would become an alternative to uk Criminal law. If anything it may in the future become looked upon as more favourable than uk Civil law , esp. in the realm of inheritance - that Muslims get a better deal than non Muslims via no death taxes or levies . That in itself could become divisive - people could become muslim for that reason alone?
I certainly wouldn't expect to see the ( old fashion ) punitive laws , like stoning or the chopping of hands ect. I think it's more of a perception of division they want to create , rather than one with real teeth. Unless designed in. Zionist perps still want these tensions.
Whatever this corrupt jew controlled system allows in - it will have a purpose that eventually undermines something in the fabric - it always does. The judicial system in the west is beyond repair itself.
The vid doesn't really grasp that municipal utilities have all been sold off becoming another corp entity to poison and pillage these days , as is Police also become privatized. In the uk , most of it's water is owned by French companies - and oddly enough if the fracking industry does get to contaminate UK aquifers - it will be importing it's water from France that has banned fracking . So things may be different in Asia but in the EU is out of local authority hands and into zionist corps.

AS for gold and silver - who knows if they will confiscate it again in the west - I doubt it and they might make it illegal to barter with .but I think there will always be a black-market for it and one will need to know it's 'purity'. Perhaps that will depend more on where one lives , it's more in the 'blood' in Asia , than regular folks in the west. I bet it comes down even more yet too before it goes up again after an orchestrated bank meltdown.

It's going to happen in different ways , in different places but we are far from throwing off the parasites in their aim of world de-population and servitude to them. Again I hope I'm wrong - always.
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2014 03:19 by Lizzy.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 28 Nov 2014 02:41 #16

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
You know, whenever i read about a head being chopped off or a hand - it's always these rebel organisations which do it, such as ISIS and the ones which came before it. Hardly ever an islamic government.

In the time of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh, he used to advise his kinsmen, to try their utmost best to avoid the hadd punishments, and instead, to reform the criminals through action and intention. Sure, this would entail jailing the criminals - but not leaving them to rot. Nope. Instead, they were taught Islam, and a trade, so they could avoid going back into crime once they were out.

Further, in relation to the stoning to death punishments, these are not in the Quran, but in the old testament.

In order for one to prove adultery in Islam, one must provide 4 eye witnesses to the sexual intercourse - it's not an easy thing to prove.

In fact - for any crime one is accused of, the accuser must provide 4 eye witnesses to the crime. A thief who steal to fill his belly is not going to receive any punishment at all, instead - the Emir (leader) will be questioned by his court as to why a poor man was forced to steal when justice and equity should be prevalent in the lands. And so, this way, we see that the law is designed to address the ills in society and to provide solutions which work so that no man is forced to steal to fill his belly.

What about the man who steals for greed? He gets three chances before the hadd punishments can be given, on the fourth strike - he's losing a hand.

As a preventative measure, it really works, I mean - I was in Arabia in 2006 for a little over a month. When prayer times were called, the shop keepers would leave their shops and go to the mosques without locking the shops - anyone could go in and steal if they want to - but no one did - because the law is designed to work in favour of the people, for their security and for their benefit - I must admit, before i went i was slightly skeptical that this was the case, but experiencing this reality first hand, lifted my spirits and restored my faith in humanity somewhat too.

It's strange, how contrasts can be drawn between cultures and law system.

On one hand, we got the USA and Europe trying to bring their failed brand of democracy to the Middle East, on the other hand, we've got already established systems in place in the middle east which work better than they do in the West.

The world IS deceived. That's how I honestly feel. I'm so pleased I stopped watching TV years ago. simply put, spiritually I have progressed a great deal because I prefer to have my nose stuck in books.

The Shariah is a law which is designed to not let crime happen, by limiting the ability of the individual to think he can get away with it. Hence, a simple theft in the west usually leads to bigger, more complicated thefts which require sending the criminal to a correctional facility where he learns to become a better criminal - in some cases, a career criminal. Whereas in Arabia, we find that for one to consider a simple theft - one must consider the possibility of losing a hand - it's a great turn off.

The poor person can always go to the "bait ul maal" and ask for charity, which will be given to him/her on account of their personal situation.

These things never get mentioned in the MSM and instead, Muslims are painted as barbaric backwards people - when in reality, Muslim nations are the ones who are being attacked, manipulated and hijacked by foreign powers with zionist agendas - I ask, shouldn't we define who the real terrorists are?

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 28 Nov 2014 18:22 #17

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
irongate wrote:

On one hand, we got the USA and Europe trying to bring their failed brand of democracy to the Middle East, on the other hand, we've got already established systems in place in the middle east which work better than they do in the West.

That is a good point, but, Europe is equally US occupied since 70 years now.
In my view, and judging from daily observation and what the corrupt media show us, those "refugees" seem to be exclusively male. It is not far fetched to assume those are US mercenaries on holiday from fighting eg in Syria or Libya.

I don't have a problem with Islam, if it stays at home, it has no place in Europe.
This of course depends on ending US occupation of Europe, ie ending the war they wage from our territory without consent of the local population.
The majority of indeed Europeans do not support all those wars, and many start to grasp that more war means more Muslim invaders Europe repelled since Islam advanced towards Europe, say the Moors or Turks.
We got crazy wahabis and also indeed muslims here who openly proclaim they will take over by reproduction, who don't want to integrate, who don't speak the local language even after 2 generations and who are metally stuck in medieval times, you won't even find in their home countries..

I am all for good relations with the muslim world, in the tradition of the Bagdad railway. We can have beautiful relations, but we need to quartile a shared enemy.

Btw, whats the deal with the House of Saud being jews? Iraqi intel reported, captured by US.
terrorism-illuminati.com/sites/terrorism-illuminati.com/files/Iraqi%20Intel%20-%20The%20Emergence%20of%20Wahhabism%20and%20its%20Historical%20Roots.pdf
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.de/2014/08/does-house-of-saud-have-jewish-origin.html
www.exposingcommunism.com/House%20Of%20Saud.pdf
www.terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-of-jewish-origin/
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2014 20:44 by Oracle.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 29 Nov 2014 00:28 #18

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
I can understand what you say, some Muslims seem to be more vocally radical in the west than they are in the east - really they need a good old education and some love mate, is what I say. We get good apples, and occasionally a worm pops out of one. That's how i see it.

You touched on the House of Saud... a subject which has fascinated me since 2006 when I was in the Kingdom.

If you wanna know about the House of Saud... I exposed them on WUP (I'm Scimitar on that forum) check this thread out... you'll have a field day. wup-forum.com/topic19872.html

It goes a bit WOO HAA at some points, but bare with it - Islamic views to be read in this one.

The information contained within this thread has stuff such as the symbolism exposed for the first time on the net - entire documentaries were made for YT by others and the info was replicated in blogs and sites as well.

IG

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 29 Nov 2014 00:33 by irongate. Reason: adding bits

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 29 Nov 2014 01:03 #19

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
irongate wrote:
I can understand what you say, some Muslims seem to be more vocally radical in the west than they are in the east - really they need a good old education and some love mate, is what I say. We get good apples, and occasionally a worm pops out of one. That's how i see it.

You touched on the House of Saud... a subject which has fascinated me since 2006 when I was in the Kingdom.

If you wanna know about the House of Saud... I exposed them on WUP (I'm Scimitar on that forum) check this thread out... you'll have a field day. wup-forum.com/topic19872.html

It goes a bit WOO HAA at some points, but bare with it - Islamic views to be read in this one.

The information contained within this thread has stuff such as the symbolism exposed for the first time on the net - entire documentaries were made for YT by others and the info was replicated in blogs and sites as well.

IG

You may find this interesting, which is almost exclusively US phenomenon, they try to infiltrate old Europe with this, but so far, it hasn't really progressed among the churches' decreasing sheeple. Its why you eg see so much BS regarding catholics, which is in US last bastion of christian sanity, and I am not a catholic. But it is different in Europe, where catholic church is highly compromised, and Protestant Lutheran church deny their founder and censor his writings.

If am familiar with WUP's arrivals, I enjoyed it.

The eye on the Saudi badge instantly caught my attention, and its no surprise, since Dönmeh jews' origin is messianic lunacy of Sabatai Zewi, Leo Frank, Spinoza among others.

Btw, it just seems, we get all your backward ass worms. :dunno:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2014 01:12 by Oracle.

Russia, China & World Moving Away From USD 29 Nov 2014 02:25 #20

That picture from the Hague comedy club is interesting. We have UK puppet Cameron relegated looking stressed at being relegated to the left margin of the second tier. A brow beaten puppet Angela Merkel looking bedraggled pushed over to the right of the second tier. With a collection of Asians and Arabs etc taking up central positions front and center. With the disorderly dead beat clown waving a digit as he worms his way into an off center position among the real global wealth. Why is the clown pointing towards Nuclear Security and aligning with the Asian and Arabic cool kids? :ponda:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare