Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: China in debt - Counting the Cost

China in debt - Counting the Cost 25 Sep 2016 18:00 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

China in debt - Counting the Cost 25 Sep 2016 22:20 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
They can count the cost in Oz too, bwahahaha.

I do an evil laugh because a number of us saw this coming, but the lawyerticians are too busy sucking globalist cock to give a fuck about what happens next.

Well at least its raining alot in oz now, funny that.. should help prop the GDP up a bit now that selling resources to china is fucked and all the bogans are getting their overpriced XR6 utes re-poed and lining up at centerlink.

RIP ford and holden btw.

bwahahaha.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

China in debt - Counting the Cost 26 Sep 2016 16:14 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Chinese wiring is shit but fair play.
The Chinese make a bleddy good reliable sturdy work van called 'Great Wall' which sells for next to feck all in China and elsewhere it is exported to and sold.
Because of EU import duty tariffs though it would cost too much to be worth buying one here in Blighty so they don't get sold here.
Once we are out of the EU and tariffs come off then we can buy cheap Chinese vans and trucks.
Win Win IMO.
We get cheap vans and the Chinese get more money.
The EU is crazy.
MrsGMP bought a brand new car and change out of £6,000 last December.
It's cheap cos it is a Renault Clio clone and made in Romania.
Cracking little car it is, poverty spec, no frills but totes comfy and reliable.
The EU subsidises Romanian car production so Dacia cars are sold here for less than it costs to build them and ship them here from Romania.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2016 16:21 by GMP.

China in debt - Counting the Cost 27 Sep 2016 05:20 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The bosses of Dacia might have friends in high places. :larf:

And yep we have great walls here in oz.. probably made from australian iron ore going to china, then coming back as a car.. well pickup.. ive seen great wall pickup trucks. We dont get many american pickups as the steering is on the other side and theyre very strict here about that, so all you get is overpriced american imports that have been converted to RHD (ie butchered) to an extent.

Oz will suffer from a downturn in china as they buy primary resources, the mining is already suffering. I think i heard bhp had an 8 billion dollar loss last financial year. Yes thats with a B. Do they care, probably not.. the CEOs still get paid... compulsory retirement funds made into law by former PM John Howard made sure that billions are constantly pumped into the aussie stockmarket to support it, via retirement funds managers, and that of course comes out of everyones every pay packet. Works well for the big corporations, they can keep their lights on and the execs can keep their 7 fig salaries even with 8 billion dollar losses.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

China in debt - Counting the Cost 27 Sep 2016 14:42 #5

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Just had a look at Oz prices on GW pickups and the one I like sells for 26,990 Australian Dollar which equals £15941.22 British Pounds.
To buy that model here in the UK would cost £17,398 plus VAT of £3,480 .
Not much change out of £21,000 which makes no sense when you can buy a brand new EU made cargo van here for £10,500 plus VAT so change out of £13,000 on the road. I've been looking at new vans recently cos my ( EU-built) Toyota Hiace work van is past its best.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2016 15:11 by GMP.

China in debt - Counting the Cost 27 Sep 2016 14:56 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
They can count the cost in Oz too, bwahahaha.

I do an evil laugh because a number of us saw this coming, but the lawyerticians are too busy sucking globalist cock to give a fuck about what happens next.

Well at least its raining alot in oz now, funny that.. should help prop the GDP up a bit now that selling resources to china is fucked and all the bogans are getting their overpriced XR6 utes re-poed and lining up at centerlink.

RIP ford and holden btw.

bwahahaha.
It's incredible how the (not so) cashed up bogan demographic has flipped to big US style pick up trucks (whether Japanese, German or American) from the metallic purple or green commodore ute :hahano:

China is still buying the iron ore en masse. North West WA now sends them 1 billion tonnes a year of it. Problem is too much is mined so prices have dropped. BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, FMG and Gina though have achieved the desired result and destroyed the mid-tier and magnetite producers.

Coking Coal has come off a lot and Australia priced itself out of the LNG market even before John Cohen (Kerry) blew the Saudi prince and got Saudi to keep producing in light of falling global demand "to punish Russia".

Mining has turned the corner but it's still very much recovering.

China though seems to be over built with thousands / millions of Chinese doing whatever they can to get their money out of the country. Oz has been a big recipient of it in Sydney and Melbourne.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

China in debt - Counting the Cost 27 Sep 2016 16:10 #7

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
China though seems to be over built

Nah, first they build it then they cum
Keep your spirit level
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare