Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin?

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 21 Nov 2017 21:20 #21

• novum
  • Platinum Member
One thing where i think trading bitcoin has an advantage over trading stocks... just a thought thats come to me...

You have access 24x7 to your investment, you can have clearly defined stop losses and get out whenever you want. (provided the platform doesnt crash but same can be said for stocks)

With stocks, the market closes, and the sneaky fookers will sometimes drop company announcements.. note bombshells, outside of trading hours... or likewise halt trading and do same.

Then once market opens, youre helpless, the open price has already tumbled because all the bids are piled up.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 25 Nov 2017 09:56 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
All time highs for bitcoin and ethereum the last 24h , the #1 and 2 crypto currencies by market cap.

Bitcoins were $730 usd each in january 2017 , now just under $8500

Ethereum in jan 2017 were $9 ... now hit $480 and just come off that a little to $460.

Talk about yield., thats some fkn yield right there.

I dont know where this is going, but theyve already been running upwards all year and it seems theres no end in sight in the forseeable future.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 26 Nov 2017 19:10 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Just shy of 9.5 k now, 10 k on the way.

A lot of new millionaires around the last couple days i suspect.

Correction coming...
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 01 Dec 2017 08:13 #24

spend before dec 21 before the crash
Ive spent 83 bitcoins in 4 days ,all in the name of activism of course
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 01 Dec 2017 09:12 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
83 x 10,000 USD

So you bought a fixer upper one bedroom london flat then? :pmsl:

I did read that people will be able to short bitcoin after 16 dec or something, so there might be people who want it to fall.

Al Pacino John McAfee though said he'd quote 'eat his own dick' if it didnt hit 500k per bitcoin in 3 years.

(i'll use pew tubes one of these days frothy)

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 01 Dec 2017 09:45 #26

yep :up: that's alot for someone like me
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2017 09:59 by backfromthebrink.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 12 Dec 2017 12:42 #27

• Flare
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 25 Dec 2017 03:01 #28

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I've been watching BT closely for several days - I created a Coinbase acct. when it was at 1750 last April but couldn't bring myself to jump in , so it hit 19,800 now attempting to find a base around 10 - 2k perhaps , of course many of us have been keeping an eye on it for obvious reason for several years but have we been conned by talk that it was first a Russian , then a Chinese inventor - but all along the usual 666 suspects !!
www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price/

Anyway who knows? - but for me this vid is a real eyeopener that I'm surprised I haven't come across or realized before .
RFID, Blockchain, AI, Bitcoin - The Truth Will Shock You!

What it's saying is that TPTB used AI to create the block chain and AI singularity - that AI Sophia was given 'citizenship' in Saudi to run it's ( her ) own crypto out of Saudi , as a citizen in order to get a paycheck and pay taxes !!!!! When will our replacements start to demand a shorter week - LOL . This vid is truly on point.

Shaking My Head Productions
Published on Dec 4, 2017
This video ties AI, the blockchain, Bitcoin and the RFID chip to the Image of the Beast and Mark of the Beast.

Artificial Intelligence Is Coming to Crypto Trading: An Interview with Guy Zyskind

As hedge funds rush to enter the cryptocurrency space, the landscape for retail cryptocurrency investors is fundamentally changing before our very eyes. Marcel Chuo from news.Bitcoin.com sits down with Guy Zyskind, CEO of Enigma to discuss how his team is helping hedge funds that utilize artificial intelligence and automated bot trading enter the crypto space. Guy breaks down the implications of this fundamental shift and we discuss how the community can prepare for the rise of AI in crypto trading. news.bitcoin.com/artificial-i...

Can Blockchain And AI Accelerate The Arrival Of The IoT Economy?

The collective network of connected devices known as the Internet-of-Things (IoT) is growing. Gartner estimates that there will be 8.4B IoT devices by 2020. The bulk of this growth is expected to come from consumer devices as more consumers acquire smart devices and appliances. Businesses are also expected to ramp up adoption to improve workplace productivity and maximize industrial applications. www.forbes.com/sites/omribarz...

Microsoft is working on providing digital IDs to over 1 billion undocumented people around the world

Microsoft is teaming up with Accenture to build a digital ID network using blockchain technology, as part of a United Nations-supported project to provide legal identification to 1.1 billion people worldwide with no official documents. www.businessinsider.com/micros...

RFID Microchips - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Full Disclosure
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2017 04:53 by Lizzy.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 25 Dec 2017 05:02 #29

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Swirds' Leemon Baird Talks Hashgraph

...................... :dunno:

...................... :O LOL

. Hashgraph is not Blockchain. It is an entirely new distributed ledger technology. Could it displace the entire blockchain ecosystem? Is it the future of the Blockchain?
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2017 05:28 by Lizzy.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 27 Dec 2017 07:43 #30

I think Bitcoin can not become global currency because it's difficult to store and could be a key to money laundring
putang ina mo bobo tanga

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 29 Dec 2017 04:30 #31

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
wadewilson wrote:
I think Bitcoin can not become global currency because it's difficult to store and could be a key to money laundring

But that's all the big banks do anyway - launder - drug- oil - arms money ect - yes, I think the first big money was mostly criminal proceeds , although the big banks scream merry hell to denounce it , I think they have so much global wealth in hedge funds . foundations , trusts ect that they can control it and will incorporate some of the technology in a future global currency , if not BC itself . I don't know , I suppose we'll see .

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 15 Jun 2018 00:37 #32

• porridge
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
I dont know Lux, and theres more currencies out there now like Etherium, monero and more... pick your poison.. or not.

BTC nearly hit 8k usd but its correcting somewhat now, back to low 6k's USD.

Bitcoins the lowest its been for about a year now & wondering if now is the time to invest or will it tank further.

Whats your thoughts Novum?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 16 Jun 2018 13:04 #33

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Bitcoins the lowest its been for about a year now & wondering if now is the time to invest or will it tank further.

Whats your thoughts Novum?

Well its still got more to fall before its technically at a 1 year low, check out coindesk and set it to 1Y

www.coindesk.com/price/

Of course the big question is whats next price wise vs fiat... and im no prophet but thoughts as follows...

I do think it will drop more... reasons...

- Big increases in regulation since the december-january peaks, crackdowns in asia (where trading was huuuge) - some of the measures including forgoing the ability for traders to stay anonymous.

- Anti-money laundering departments world wide making demands on exchanges, so less money going into crypto as a result. At times they were even freezing huge deposits made by traders into platforms... and leaving the traders wondering wtf, taking days to respond and holding sometimes tens of thousands of dollars or more of peoples money, then making demands like how the funds were obtained and asking about peoples salary and net worth.

- Banks introducing their own version of instant payments (competes with crypto)

- Trading platforms being qunts and introducing bots into their exchanges that keep prices across exchanges pretty much identical - this is unprecedented in crypto and has killed off alot of trading namely arbitrage trading.

So factoring all of the above in, most of which occured or increased after the dec-january trading volume highs... my gut says its trending down, and i think there would have to be some kind of major catalyst to lift it up again right now, and i cant see what that could be given all of the above has massively impacted trading volumes and hence the amount of money pouring into it.

At its peak, bitcoin transactions needed 500 'satoshis' or more to get into the 'fastest and cheapest' ballpark , the network was that busy... right now the 'fastest and cheapest' is at 8 sats , a shadow of the former number. You can use this page to get a handle on volume... scroll down and it informs of the fee situation... ive been looking at it since january, and its the lowest ive seen it this week...
Which fee should I use?
The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 8 satoshis/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 225 bytes, this results in a fee of 1,800 satoshis.

bitcoinfees.earn.com/

Anyway thats my 2c on BTC right now... and the rest of the cryptos seem to follow bitcoin, more or less, price trend wise.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 16 Jun 2018 13:49 #34

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yea fees went through the roof last year & then your coins getting stuck in the system throttled everything.
Maybe when Israel releases its digital Shekel they will kill BTC.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 18 Jun 2018 10:00 #35

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Its been very flat this past week, tight range... piss poor volumes too.

Many trading platforms mostly have their bot bids dancing around in there on the buy and sell sides, with little actual trading occuring.

Something happened in january after Goldman Sachs criticised exchanges for having different prices.. all of a sudden they didnt have different prices, with bots keeping the prices synchronized. Something to do with Goldman perhaps or the platforms hands were forced. Seems theyve all shared some kind of software to make this happen, lots of cloak and dagger stuff and hoping the common people dont notice.

Remember the platforms still need to deal with banks and the banking system to facilitate cash deposits so that people can then buy crypto.

Funnily enough, Binance has risen to the top as the #1 platform by volume, and they dont deal with banks, infact theyre ambiguous about their location even and seemingly do their best to avoid regulations.. not dealing with fiat is a big reason why they can do as they are doing. Most trading platforms deal with fiat and hence banks.

So basically if wanting to use Binance one has to buy some crypto elsewhere than transfer it into there to trade with. Tether is one crypto that is tied to USD and used as a base coin.

I personally wouldnt want to be holding any of the stuff right now tbh, (except tether perhaps :larf: ) time shall tell if my gut is right on this... i just feel that its gonna keep trending downwards as i explained above. I suppose the hodlers are propping it up to a certain extent, many people want to believe in it and wont sell.

Disclaimer: Im not a financial advisor and might be wrong. :D

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 18 Jun 2018 12:04 #36

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Hitlers BIS bank are getting in on the hating. The Elite must still be afraid. ;)

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-13/no-let-up-for-bitcoin-as-biggest-cryptocurrency-extends-decline

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 24 Jun 2018 12:05 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I too have somewhat come to the conclusion that tptb dont want crypto to get too big.. the big banks were all freaking out in january when fk tons of money was flying around the world in order to buy and trade crypto.. they put the brakes on that big time and a bunch of regulatory stuff has been hurting it all ever since and in many jurastictions/countries.

I didnt know what to think of crypto initially, ie were some high up fkrs behind it themselves... but now i reckon they dont want people going around banks, they dont want people making money from trading it, and they especially dont want decentralised exchanges taking a hold or people using crypto person to person outside of ptb control and surveillance.

Price wise BTC has gone how i kinda thought ey, dipped back into the 5900-5800 USD range, the others more or less following the decline as usual.

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 24 Jun 2018 20:40 #38

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I couldn't see it taking off freely, if TPTB can't control it they'll wreck it. Tbf, what would you expect them to do if not protect their own interests?
liberabo te ab inferno

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 24 Jun 2018 21:47 #39

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I lost $3K last week on cryptos. I've learned cryptos are NOT the kind of thing you buy and hold. The money is to be made in the daily fluctuations of cryptos.

I sticking with buying and holding of physical gold and silver bullion.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

World Currency / Global Currency - Could it be Bitcoin? 25 Jun 2018 07:12 #40

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
peacenik wrote:
I lost $3K last week on cryptos. I've learned cryptos are NOT the kind of thing you buy and hold. The money is to be made in the daily fluctuations of cryptos.

I sticking with buying and holding of physical gold and silver bullion.
Actual, real gold is the only thing worth having, crypto is as much smoke and mirrors as fiat currency. Typical generation compuspeak thinks it can invent another imaginary form of payment.......... its been done once and doesn't work.
Buy the real deal, if someone offers you a bar of gold or a screenshot what are you going to take?
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2018 07:15 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare