Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths.

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 14:10 #21

• porridge
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Years ago i recall having read somewhere that one of the rockefellers (nelson maybe? ) talked about an agenda of creating large state run health centers (back in the 60s iirc ) ... and having these state run practises ultimately do away with having numerous private pracitses and self employed GPs etc... the doctors to be employed by the state.

I see this coming to fruition now, and part of state run health centers is obviously reducing costs, so they are importing doctors and other health workers who will do the work for less, while at the same time keeping admission standards very high for medical degrees domestically for example.. which results in shortages of home grown doctors.

All by design i reckon porridge, i dont think they want to educate more locals but rather import as they are.

Your last line above its becoming much the same here and its not a coincidence... ive even seen african doctors at a newish (less that 10 years old ) 'super clinic' here, but yea the majority are indian. One clinic will have like 10 doctors in it at any given time... the old school home grown GPs with their own practice are a dying breed literally or around retirement age.

African and indian nurses also in spades.

Yup, I dont see no English white doctors now in London.. I used to have a Dr was lovely died of cancer. Now I have 2 Muzzies who are very cold & there is no bonding..the NHS has been run to shit on purpose in the UK..is only about feeding big pharma.
Its all dodgy trusts now.
Massive amounts of agency staff like everywhere else, no real careers, but paying insane amounts to the agency's.

Same with all jobs in UK is all agency now & probationary period on top of that 2 interviews & an exam to prove you are an obedient worker drone.
Ultimately it is all about the worker drone..training you to do loads of theorised bollocks you never will actually do in the job.
Whilst foreigners get of the boat with their fastracked credentials & steal your job lovely.

Todays news, guess Frothy is right.

Immigration rules to be relaxed for non-EU doctors and nurses

Courtesy of Sajid David. :yerright:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 14:18 #22

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
The NHS has many medical staff from India. Philippines. and other non EU nations..

Yes and hopefully they'll one day learn to speak, read and write English..;)

As long as they can fix an injury or treat an illness, that's the main thing. I think most of the actual surgeons, consultants, qualified nursing staff, speak English well, it's some of the auxiliary staff that don't have such a good level of English. But sure many health professionals have foreign accents, that's because they're immigrants. Are you supposing they should attend elocution lessons as an immigration criterion?

NHS staff speak, read, write, English to a degree so they can function in their roles, or they wouldn't even get a visa in most cases.

Perhaps medical staff with North East accents shouldn't be allowed to work in the South, they don't speak right for that huh? If it's all about the patter,

Its not just about how they speak...its their attitude towards native English is very robotic.
They couldn't give a monkeys basically. Coz they are used to working in shit holes back home.
Where they have caste systems that shit on the poor! Or all private health.
They will work for cheaper money, zero contract..
A globalist wet dream.
Is very scarey for old people in hospital too.
This is the reality Frothy you are delusional on this.

All the people out of work up north should be drafted in & trained like in the old days in hospitals.

I dont buy into all this skilled workers crap & only admitting academics..if you cant educate your own people to do them jobs then theres obviously a massive issue with the system.

All doctors, dentist, lawyer........are Indian where I live or imports of some description. Its disgusting.

It's because they don't speak English well enough to pretend that they give a shit...the English doctors certainly don't, it's why so.many of them go abroad to fix up foreigners instead of they're own ilk, thus leaving the vacancies.

I had an Indian doctor and thought thst he was very good, and supportive. Many native doctors do their training with the NHS then go after more money...I don't think it's right to blame immigration for that...it's natives not doing the NHS that creates the need. Btw I'm not delusional, on the matter, it's not a service full of low empathy immigranats.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2018 14:25 by Frothy.

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 14:32 #23

• porridge
  • Silver Member
You dont live in the south then.

Massive difference in culture..no soh..cold..Alien imports.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 14:34 #24

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
He's a sweaty sock.
liberabo te ab inferno

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 14:56 #25

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Also they bring the worse kind of people to the UK...totally ££££ orientated worker drones...all great for the machine. £££££.

Lux, he cant have had the pleasure of visiting this part of the hive for a good thirty years?

I hate to go full Daily Fail on this issue but youve left me no choice. :nono:

Dr Khan is most likely to see you now: Asian surname is most common among doctors with Patel in second
Muslim surnames Ahmed and Ali also make the top ten in 6th and 9th place
Smith and Jones are most common names of British origin in 4th and 5th
Nearly 35,000 of the 270,000 registered doctors trained in India or Pakistan
Britain saw influx of Asian doctors in 60s and 70s amid NHS staffing crisis

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738067/Dr-Khan-likely-Asian-surname-common-doctors-Patel-second.html

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 18:07 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I lived in the South West for a good few years prior to 2009, in an area which is an immigration hot spot, the NHS staff are not a bunch of cold money oriented drones. In fact I had an immigrant consultant as a professional witness in a court case for me once, when he found out that I wasn't getting legal aid he halved his fee.,,,it was mainly down to his evidence that I won the case.

I've also had a Mexican GP who was very friendly and very supportive, so my experience of dealing with immigrants in the NHS is not as you say. It sound like you've already made your mind up that they're all xyz and you think the British staff who go elsewhere for even more money are different..

I've now completed my point and see no value in continuing this conversation. I'm not here to advocate for immigrant NHS staff, it's just that I haven't found what you state to be how it is, that's all.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2018 18:18 by Frothy.

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 18:35 #27

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
...my experience of dealing with immigrants in the NHS is not as you say....

...the British staff who go elsewhere for even more money are different..

I've now completed my point and see no value...

Indeed you have made your point very clear; your hypocrisy, funny for an Aspie;

- immigrant medical staff who move to the UK to make more money than back home = good, supportive, nice, positive
- native medical staff who move out of the statist grip and relatively low pay checks of the NHS to make more money in the private sector or elsewhere - bad, not nice, negative
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Immigration has been good for Britain. It’s time to bust the myths. 14 Jun 2018 19:01 #28

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I've now completed my point and see no value in continuing this conversation. I'm not here to advocate for immigrant NHS staff, it's just that I haven't found what you state to be how it is, that's all.

Was you in a car accident by any chance with this court case? :chuckle:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare