Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is The World Gearing Up For World War III?

Is The World Gearing Up For World War III? 03 Oct 2018 20:35 #41

• Flare
Naval blockade would mean ‘war’: Moscow slams US idea of hampering Russian trade

Published time: 30 Sep, 2018 17:29

Attempts to use the US Navy to block Russia’s trade would amount to a declaration of war, a high-ranking senator commented on the US internal secretary’s idea of impeding Russia’s energy trade through a blockade.

“A US blockade of Russia would be equal to a declaration of war under international law,” said the head of the Russian Senate’s Information Policy Committee, Aleksey Pushkov, commenting on a report that US Internal Secretary Ryan Zinke suggested the US could use the navy to block Russian energy from hitting Middle East markets.

Pushkov also called Zinke’s claim that trade expansion is the real reason behind Russia’s involvement in Syria “absolute nonsense.”

The very idea that Russia could potentially supply energy to the Middle East, which is literally “oozing with oil,” is absolutely detached from reality, Pushkov said. Indeed, Russia does not supply any energy to the region, which is itself a major oil exporter, and has never announced plans to do so.

The Russian senator added that Zinke’s statement is “on par” with Sarah Palin’s claim that she was qualified to talk about Russia since “they’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia here from Alaska.” The former Alaska governor made the statement in an interview when she was the Republican vice-presidential candidate in the 2008 US election.

Attempts to exert pressure on Russia “are not going to end in anything good,” a member of the Russian Senate’s Defense and Security Committee, Franz Klintsevich, told journalists, adding that they would lead “to a major scandal” at the very least, and Washington “should clearly understand it.”

Russian MPs called Zinke’s words “disturbing.” “It is unsettling that our partners once again resort to threats, sanctions and unfriendly actions instead of discussing the pressing international issues,” a member of the State Duma International Affairs Committee, Anton Morozov, said. He also said that Russia “has something to respond with” but that such actions would only lead to an escalation of tensions, and called for dialog instead.

Washington seems to be bothered by Moscow’s international trade. The Trump administration has been seeking to replace Russia as Europe’s gas supplier by boosting exports of its liquefied natural gas, even though Russian gas is a cheaper option for Europe.

US officials, including President Donald Trump himself, have repeatedly pressed Germany to pull out of the “inappropriate” Nord Stream 2 pipeline project, which is set to double Russia’s natural gas transport capacity to 110 billion cubic meters. While Moscow has repeatedly stated that it is a purely economic project, Trump claims it will make Germany a “captive” of Russia.

The US is not focusing on the energy trade alone, as it has also threatened to impose sanctions on countries buying Russian arms in what could be another example of competition between the two nations. These efforts, however, seem to be in vain as well.

Most recently, India cleared the way for the purchase of Russian frigates and air defense systems. Turkey also defied threats from the US and said it does not need anyone’s permission to buy Russia’s S-400 missile systems. Even close US ally Saudi Arabia is now in talks with Russia to purchase the same defense systems. Moscow has repeatedly denounced US attempts to hamper its trade under various pretexts as unfair competition.

www.rt.com/news/439987-russia-us-naval-blockade-war/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is The World Gearing Up For World War III? 08 Oct 2018 12:41 #42

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I would ask the question, if the rulers of mankind are ignoring the people and bringing them to the brink, what are the people doing in case there is a war, where will you be represented amongst the stones of humanity, will you simply give in or prepare for the coming aftermath, because many are already positioning themselves upon the rock pile that is likely to be left.

Now is the time to act not post facto.
INACTIVE

Is The World Gearing Up For World War III? 08 Oct 2018 21:59 #43

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
I would ask the question, if the rulers of mankind are ignoring the people and bringing them to the brink, what are the people doing in case there is a war, where will you be represented amongst the stones of humanity, will you simply give in or prepare for the coming aftermath, because many are already positioning themselves upon the rock pile that is likely to be left.

From my perspective at least two things are happening.

Firstly , the majority are numb to reality of war abroad and ignorant of the potential for war on their own soil. They have been lulled into thinking their somewhat functioning society couldn't be the next theatre. Under estimating the imminence of civil breakdown is going to end very badly for many people who think they can keep kicking the dog and it will not bite back.

Secondly , on bad days I have the opinion that we are all ready living through an ethnic cleansing inside our own nations both physical and at the moment strongly psychological ( to break the spirit of the people )

We are here documenting the collapse of society Gan , but as you say , what are we going to do about making it any easier for ourselves and our progeny in the long term.

The problem is I think that those who are carrying out this decline see no future in their plans for us , so we would almost be akin to small groups of bandits in the long term.

In fact we are all ready moments away from being declared insurgents against the technocratic machine that is being built.

So being realistic the outlook is over cast IMO.

But TBH , with only one life to live I don't see the point in living it in fear - so for me cherishing the good things we do have and not spending as much time thinking about what we don't have is paramount.

Is The World Gearing Up For World War III? 09 Oct 2018 01:56 #44

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

From my perspective at least two things are happening.

Firstly , the majority are numb to reality of war abroad and ignorant of the potential for war on their own soil. They have been lulled into thinking their somewhat functioning society couldn't be the next theatre. Under estimating the imminence of civil breakdown is going to end very badly for many people who think they can keep kicking the dog and it will not bite back.

Secondly , on bad days I have the opinion that we are all ready living through an ethnic cleansing inside our own nations both physical and at the moment strongly psychological ( to break the spirit of the people )

We are here documenting the collapse of society Gan , but as you say , what are we going to do about making it any easier for ourselves and our progeny in the long term.

The problem is I think that those who are carrying out this decline see no future in their plans for us , so we would almost be akin to small groups of bandits in the long term.

In fact we are all ready moments away from being declared insurgents against the technocratic machine that is being built.

So being realistic the outlook is over cast IMO.

But TBH , with only one life to live I don't see the point in living it in fear - so for me cherishing the good things we do have and not spending as much time thinking about what we don't have is paramount.

I fear no man, and I will continue to do as much as I can for us here to make the needed savings, and yield very little of my labour or the fruits of my own dint towards my own destruction by those who think I owe them a living, as I have already shown in my making things threads right across the W's3, with over half a million views without the need of youtube or twitter come faceache and all.

All those abed tonight with their androids and alexa listening in close by, might be ashamed to call themselves sentient human beings who are having their own prodigies altered by a state upon electronic steroids, steriods that will not make them a higher performer, but a unrecognizable zombie in so many ways.

Its 6.30 in the morning and the alarm bells have been ringing in their own domesday signature for quite some time now, as they are seen to be hitting the snooze button.

And we can speculate as to what kind of future they will be welcoming in when they finally open both eyes.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2018 02:00 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare