Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: (YT) Poverty Mentality

(YT) Poverty Mentality 17 Aug 2018 17:06 #1

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
For all the Freedom Hating Authoritarian Socialist Welfare State Apologists who think they have the right to redistribute my wealth
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 13 Aug 2020 06:41 #2

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 537
  • Likes received: 219
people that are poor stay poor...often :O :umm: :think: :notworthy: :)

explain Love in one word ⭐
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 08 Sep 2020 04:49 #3

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2744
  • Likes received: 1808
It is more complex than well off people make it out to be.

Personally, I have been through various 'classes'.

I have been poor, low wage working class, lower middle class and middle class and am close to people who would be considered upper middle class and have known people personally who are very rich and hold much power on a local level.

None of it is simplistic, the circumstances of people being 'poor' are as varied as there are people. Poor people are already pigeon holed without well off people preaching to the masses that it is all there own fault.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(YT) Poverty Mentality 08 Sep 2020 05:54 #4

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
G'day Annabelle.

A lack of self worth is indoctrinated into the masses. They are nor taught what negotiable instruments are or even how to save money. So how in any reasonable way, shape or form could they be held accountable for their poverty, which has been socially engineered?

I worked with someone in a multi-level marketing direct sales company that started in Canada. He has his own formula one racing team. He left a Wall Street job to start in the company when his then girlfriend started making more money than he did. The rearing of his children and the financial knowledge that they are taught is completely different from what the majority of other children are taught.

Blaming the victim is an old and much used tactic of those in authority.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 08 Sep 2020 06:44 #5

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2744
  • Likes received: 1808
Self worth? those who are 'the well off' or 'more well off' project stereotypes on those who have less, perhaps to boost their own sense of 'self worth' or lack thereof. It reminds me of an old saying...those who are secure in themselves have no need to put other people down, it is the insecure who put down (when it is for no real reason) to make themselves feel bigger, or better. Many there be...of all classes...who suffer from 'lack of self worth' or an abundance of it...thereof.

Poor people can also tear others down because misery loves company, poor people can be vipers, destructive, manipulative, envious, jealous and greedy towards people even poorer than themselves

Having experienced what it is to be poor for a time....I found that those who had much were quite unforgiving of whatever it was that led to it. I could have very well bounced back from it much sooner than I did if not for the need of the more 'well off' to 'not let you forget' and continually punish for past 'mistakes' that could not be changed as nothing in the past can be.

On the other hand, the less well off are quite capable of tearing a fellow sufferer to shreds because any person who does better reminds them of their lack.

And then there are those who are invisible.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2020 07:00 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 08 Sep 2020 23:36 #6

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
annabelle wrote:
Self worth? those who are 'the well off' or 'more well off' project stereotypes on those who have less, perhaps to boost their own sense of 'self worth' or lack thereof. It reminds me of an old saying...those who are secure in themselves have no need to put other people down, it is the insecure who put down (when it is for no real reason) to make themselves feel bigger, or better. Many there be...of all classes...who suffer from 'lack of self worth' or an abundance of it...thereof.

G'day Annabelle.

Yes indeed. Self worth.

Children go through an indoctrination system that imposes a value upon them so that it can be determined what job and income they are worthy of, supposedly based upon their performance throughout the indoctrination process. Children are indoctrinated into a belief that they are inherently part of a hierarchy structure and their 'success' in life is determined by 'ownership' of 'things'.

Such a mentality is reognised within the descriptions used. My boyfriend, my girlfriend, my car, my job. Many will self-identify as their job, "I am a teacher', 'I am a doctor', furthering the idea of value based upon how well the individual did throughout the indoctrination process. Of course, it goes deeper, with the institution of where one is indoctrinated having a rating of 'best, better, worse, worst' in determining how well you were indoctrinated.

Even the position within the societal structure is determined by the indoctrination process and why it is labeled as 'class'. The idea that you are born into a 'class' with a higher or lower value is created by placing children in a 'class' of a higher or lower value based upon how well they regurgitate the information that they have been indoctrinated with.
-
annabelle wrote:
Poor people can also tear others down because misery loves company, poor people can be vipers, destructive, manipulative, envious, jealous and greedy towards people even poorer than themselves

Yes, it is a choice that each individual makes.
-
annabelle wrote:
Having experienced what it is to be poor for a time....I found that those who had much were quite unforgiving of whatever it was that led to it. I could have very well bounced back from it much sooner than I did if not for the need of the more 'well off' to 'not let you forget' and continually punish for past 'mistakes' that could not be changed as nothing in the past can be.

I have lived without a residence (on the street if you will) by choice and faced the assumptions/judgements made by those with a residence. I reocgnised that I live within and through the physicality, so I rejected the 'homeless' label and any and all judgments others had in relationship to it. The self worth of Who I Am is a choice I make, not another individuals to be imposed upon Who I Am.
-
annabelle wrote:
On the other hand, the less well off are quite capable of tearing a fellow sufferer to shreds because any person who does better reminds them of their lack.

Yes, they can. When they give though, they give wholeheartedly.
-
annabelle wrote:
And then there are those who are invisible.

Which is an indictment on the society that we live in. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2020 23:41 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 09 Sep 2020 18:38 #7

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
did you magically learn the English language I AM ?

with no rules , no repetition , no order , no strict adherance to form and function ?

its just that I recall in the recent past that you have attempted to correct peoples spelling and grammar on this board , as a means of pointing to their lack of intelligence and your superior skill set in the subject ?

also how is that Van Life working out for you ? .

did the Van magically appear in your dreams and materialize in your daily life because you have decided nobody can define you but yourself ?

and your knowledge of what constitutes the common law ?

did this also just magically appear after you had personally opted out of the " oppression " of a rules based order ?

who will administer these common laws that exist ?

where will they be recorded and stored for all to learn of ? in a magical pouch made from magical intent ?

Or perhaps they might be stored in a dry building , where they might not be subject to the elements and degrade over time to become dust

and how will they learn of the common law if people cannot read nevermind comprehend the language they are reading ?

I hear magical hippies talk about their understanding of Karma quite alot for example

Magical hippies love the concept , so much so they love to say " Karma baby !! " when a person gets their just desserts ....

but Karma is also part of the Hindu caste system and in fact rather a large part of it

I spoke at length with a Hindu Dr my family once had for a short while , loved the guy to bits he was a very honest man

we had many in depth conversations about Vaccines and so on , he himself had not vaccinated his children due to knowing the ingredients

Anyway , we did also talk briefly about Karma , he believed he was able to be a Dr in this life to help people whom he owes a Karmic debt to

And he said to me " its just like the man whose job it is to clean the bathrooms , if he does a good job he will have good Karma and in the next life his work will improve and he might get to be a doctor like me "

I loved the man to bits and did not disparage his beliefs , he was also one of the first non English people to snap.me oit of a lifetime of anti British indoctrination

he told.me the best thing to ever happen to India was the British

He said they have India a purpose and gave them the tools to administer a nation , and without them having shown up India would be either Islamic or a set of kingdoms ruled by warring tribes as it has been before

One mans oppression is another mans freedom

There will be contradictions and there will be adjustments
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 01:58 #8

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
MrAnderson wrote:
did you magically learn the English language I AM ?

with no rules , no repetition , no order , no strict adherance to form and function ?

its just that I recall in the recent past that you have attempted to correct peoples spelling and grammar on this board , as a means of pointing to their lack of intelligence and your superior skill set in the subject ?

G'day MeAnderson.

At the age of 4 I was diagnosed with Perthes and until 6 did not attend school. So I spent 18 months in a Toronto splint (12 months) and a broomstick plaster (6 months) being carried around where ever my mother dragged me. Being brought up very old school, I was expected to be silent until spoken to, be seen but not heard. This allowed Who I Am to comprehend the English language by working it out myself from listening to adult conversations.

You see, adulys thought that I couldn't comprehend what they were stating. Many I believe thought that I was mentally handicapped because of the physical handicap and they would speak in front of me without realising that I knew exactly what they were talking about. I may not have known the dictionary definition of words, yet I knew how to use them in a sentence structure.

The English language is not something that I would claim any expertise in. I know a verb is a doing word and that's about it. The rest of it made no sense to me at school and I rationalised that I didn't need to know as I could communicate without it. Which is funny actually, as they put me in a year above when I started school because I had such a well developed vocabulary.

Without a doubt, English was my 'worst' subject at school. So no, no claim to "a superior skill set".
-
MrAnderson wrote:
also how is that Van Life working out for you ? .

did the Van magically appear in your dreams and materialize in your daily life because you have decided nobody can define you but yourself ?

Perfect thank you.

I actually gave away the Mercedes Sprinter I had to a friend. It is a 6 speed manual diesel with twin turbo and 4x4, extra high roof and long wheelbase. I bought it brand new for $85,000 and spent between $10,000 - $15,000 decking it out myself.

I came by it doing something that I was criticised for doing. I called out a police officer for breaking the law. He didn't like it and assaulted and maliciously prosecuted me. I beat him in court and then sued the police. I then used the money to buy the Mercedes Sprinter.

So yes, it materialised in my "daily life because" I chose the expression of Who I Am which defined the experience.
-
MrAnderson wrote:
and your knowledge of what constitutes the common law ?

did this also just magically appear after you had personally opted out of the " oppression " of a rules based order ?

who will administer these common laws that exist ?

where will they be recorded and stored for all to learn of ? in a magical pouch made from magical intent ?

Or perhaps they might be stored in a dry building , where they might not be subject to the elements and degrade over time to become dust

and how will they learn of the common law if people cannot read nevermind comprehend the language they are reading ?

The only thing that I was taught about the Common Law was in the NSW Police Academy. Basically all they taught was that police could not interfere with anyone under Common Law unless there had been a breach of the peace, that is, harm caused to an individual or property. The rest of it has come about from choosing to research the topic myself.

Personally, I do not believe in Common Law as any solution as it still puts you under a 'higher authority'. The 'Golden Rule', Do No Harm, is the only 'law' I believe is required.
-
MrAnderson wrote:
I hear magical hippies talk about their understanding of Karma quite alot for example

Magical hippies love the concept , so much so they love to say " Karma baby !! " when a person gets their just desserts ....

but Karma is also part of the Hindu caste system and in fact rather a large part of it

Did you meet these "magical hippies" after you took 'magical mushrooms'?

The whole idea presented about "Karma" in the western society is utter bullshit. The whole idea that you 'pay for crimes' in the 'next life' is contradictory to how life works. Life is simple, what you give out you get back. I think John Lennon came to comprehend this and is why he wrote Instant Karma.
-
MrAnderson wrote:
I spoke at length with a Hindu Dr my family once had for a short while , loved the guy to bits he was a very honest man

we had many in depth conversations about Vaccines and so on , he himself had not vaccinated his children due to knowing the ingredients

Anyway , we did also talk briefly about Karma , he believed he was able to be a Dr in this life to help people whom he owes a Karmic debt to

And he said to me " its just like the man whose job it is to clean the bathrooms , if he does a good job he will have good Karma and in the next life his work will improve and he might get to be a doctor like me "

I loved the man to bits and did not disparage his beliefs , he was also one of the first non English people to snap.me oit of a lifetime of anti British indoctrination

he told.me the best thing to ever happen to India was the British

He said they have India a purpose and gave them the tools to administer a nation , and without them having shown up India would be either Islamic or a set of kingdoms ruled by warring tribes as it has been before

Your friend is entitled to believe whatever he likes, though that doesn't make it true.
-
MrAnderson wrote:
One mans oppression is another mans freedom

There will be contradictions and there will be adjustments

That which binds you can also be used to free you.
-
LET YOUR SOUL SHINE

WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY DARKNESS,
WITH ONE THOUGHT YOU WILL DIVINE,
TO FREE YOURSELF FROM DARKNESS,
LET YOUR SOUL SHINE.

FOR SOUL IS WHO YOU ARE,
YOUR UNIQUENESS TO DEFINE,
TO EXPERIENCE ALL YOU ARE,
LET YOUR SOUL SHINE.

YOUR WORD IS THE KEY,
YOUR EXPRESSION TO REFINE,
TO AFFIRM WHAT IS TO BE,
LET YOUR SOUL SHINE.

WHEN YOUR WORD YOU GIVE,
ALL OF LIFE DOES ALIGN,
FOR YOUR SOUL TO LIVE,
LET YOUR SOUL SHINE.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 03:22 #9

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
Neither the english language nor the van materialized out of thin air I AM

Both are the product of a rules based order

I do not claim to have mastered the english language either , nor that I am some genius engineer

But the $85k van is not some mystical experience is it ?

Do you comprehend how many hours of design and testing went in to producing that machine ?

Take just one metal component of the engine

It has to be machined to precise , orderly measurements to align properly and allow the engine to function

Its not a mystical experience that makes those wheels turn or the radiator fan turn

Its precise and orderly components of a rules based system

Someone who knows the rules can fix parts of that engine for you , using spare parts that are standard to that particular make of engine

You may have aquired the vehicle because you had the good fortune to come into some cash

But the fact remains the vehicle itself , the machine , is the product of a rules based heirarchy

I dont know how else to explain that if we do not pass on good solid knowledge to future generations then one or two generations down the line and the world is a collection of feckless idiots
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 05:32 #10

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
G'day MrAnderson.

The Van "materialized" as an experience of Who I Am because of the choices (self expression) that I made to express Who I Am. It came into being because what I gave out I got back.

Remember that I have stated that it is all energetic. Energy flows where attention goes. It is an exchange of energy between the Macrocosm and the Microcosm. In your vernacular you could describe it as an exchange of energy between 'God' and yourself. Your self expression creates your experience, or 'God' gives you exactly what you ask for, or what you give out you get back. If you know how to arrange your self expression you therefore know how to arrange your experience.

The 'key' is in knowing what you are asking for, or what you are giving out. For instance, by stating 'I want' whatever it is, then you get the experience of wanting whatever it is and not having whatever it is, because if you had whatever it is you would no longer 'want' whatever it is. 'I was' is the past, 'I will' is the future, 'I am' is the now, the present or pre-sent moment, where everything appears out of nowhere ... now-here ... as your experience.

I once asked an individual, who was a CEO at Sony who had given me a David Icke video to watch and was right into the conspiracy scene, if they set up the system in place, would that include the language that you use?

Language and music are twp things the invader takes away from those they invade. Both are expressions of the Soul.

Soul = Word = Music = Present
Mind = Thought = Number = Future
Body = Action = Geometry = Past

Your Word, the Song that you sing to Life, or 'God' if you will, is returned in your experience, Life or 'God' singing back to you. Therefore, it is imperative that you comprehend your self expression to be able to comprehend your experience.

Expression and experience are in polarity with each other, representations of the magnetic field that, through the Geometrical Form of the Torus, creates the energy exchange between the polarities.

Question and Answer are also in polarity with each other. When you comprehend the question you will know the answer. For instance, when you comprehend the symbols, 1 + 1 = , then you will know the answer is 2.

So, when I ask, "What would love do now?", 1 + 1 = , I know the answer is my choice, 2, my self expression and experience that is the answer to the question. You see?

Who is "love"?

I am love. If I would choose to BE Who I Am then I Am required to express Who I Am to experience Who I Am. Without knowing what love is, how could I express and therefore experience love?

It is considered the great philosophical question, Who Am I?

The simple answer is Who I Am. Therefore, whatever I state after 'I Am' is the expression that I experience. By stating 'I am love' I experience being love created from the expression and thus I can recognise/remember what love is.

I am free to express Who I Am in any way, shape or form that I so choose and therefore love is freedom of expression.

No one needs a 'teacher', there are no 'lessons to learn', these are traps to remove your focus from observing. Remember, energy flows where attention goes. To keep you enslaved, it is require to shift your focus, your attention, away from observing your experience because your experience is 'God singing' to you. It is not to whom life / 'God' speaks, it is who listens.

Henry Ford stated, "Whether you say you can or you can't you're right". It is the limitations, the chains that enslave us, that we shackle ourselves with. That which enslaves you can be used to free you. All is possible.

I came to the conclusion that THEY is The Hierarchy Enslaving You. It is the ideology of duality, a false premise used to divide and conquer. It is a Punch & Judy show. Believing in the idea of a hierarchy itself is the trap, the enslavement begins there.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 06:27 #11

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
Nobody needs a teacher and there are no lessons to learn ?

I whole heartedly disagree with you

Im currently re training in a new industry after spending nearly 20 years in residential and commercial construction

Im humble enough to know I did not learn every aspect of my trade and that there were better skilled and more knowledgable people than myself

I have taken the new training with the same approach

If I were to pretend I all ready knew it all I would learn nothing and waste my time being there

But with the humility to admit that I know next to nothing about the industry I am.currently training in , I am willing to shut my mouth and listen to those with more experience than me

To suggest I could have just walked into the construction industry 20 years ago and know exactly what to do is not only ridiculous its also dangerous

Its a bit like the phrase that this or that person is an " expert " at some subject or another

Granted there are occasional acts of sheer brilliance and genius , but knowledge is worth nothing if it cannot be shared for the better of humanity as a whole

I think spiritual matters have their time and place , as do material matters

It seems that asking people to focus only on " the now " is a bit much IMO

I believe we have need of reflection and have need of a connection to our past

Not that its useful to live in the past , but that its necessary to remember where we have come from if we want a good sense of where we are going

Call me old fashioned , but I quite like learning about history and I prefer a person who bases their decisions on facts and objective evidence rather than subjective emotions , again not that emotions should be ignored

But I can assure you if you plan on building a house , your emotions have very little to offer
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 07:50 #12

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
G'day MrAnderson.

In your beliefs (christian), 'Jesus' states;

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Johm 14:12

Did 'Jesus' state that you needed a "teacher" to accomplish that?

Which raises the next point, have you heard about the 100 monkey syndrome?

Did all of the monkeys have a 'teacher' to 'learn'?

So who taught the first teachers?

The system funded 'New Age' believes that we are here to 'learn a lesson'. The system funded 'Education' facilities believe that we need to 'learn a lesson'.

What they are doing is disempowering you so that you will empower them into a hierarchy position above you. The master-student duality that enslaves.

All knowledge is already here within its entirety and to acknowledge that is to free your connection to it. By freeing your connection to all knowledge, then all that is required is to remember. First and foremost is to remember Who You Are, everything else flows from that knowing.

Observing means using all of your senses, which includes hearing.

Focus on only one aspect is fanaticism, whether that is the 'now' or any other aspect.

Would you prefer to have someone build your house that has positive or negative emotions?

En = to add

To enjoy is to add joy. A 'master craftsman' enjoys his/her craft, this is why they are good at it. Emotion, or Energy in MOTION.

:thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 18:30 #13

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
So you want me to learn a lesson from Jesus but dont want to call him a teacher ?

Are you trying to enslave me by quoting passages from a book you think is for enslaving souls ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 10 Sep 2020 23:09 #14

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
All knowledge is already here within its entirety and to acknowledge that is to free your connection to it. By freeing your connection to all knowledge, then all that is required is to remember. First and foremost is to remember Who You Are, everything else flows from that knowing.

So if I give you a pile of coal and some raw iron ore you can smelt me an iron bar can you ?

If thats the case why did it cost you 85k for a van ?

Surely you could have just remembered how to make one yourself ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 01:39 #15

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
MrAnderson wrote:
So you want me to learn a lesson from Jesus but dont want to call him a teacher ?

Are you trying to enslave me by quoting passages from a book you think is for enslaving souls ?

G'day MrAnderson.

As I stated in a previous post, if you want for something you will not have it. Therefore, to start with, what you do is YOUR choice. I have clearly stated to you that you do not have "to learn a lesson".

YOU claim to be a 'christian'. To explain something in a context of your beliefs I used a passage from YOUR religious text.

I will state again for clarity .....

That which enslaves you can also be used to free you.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 01:52 #16

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
All knowledge is already here within its entirety and to acknowledge that is to free your connection to it. By freeing your connection to all knowledge, then all that is required is to remember. First and foremost is to remember Who You Are, everything else flows from that knowing.

So if I give you a pile of coal and some raw iron ore you can smelt me an iron bar can you ?

If thats the case why did it cost you 85k for a van ?

Surely you could have just remembered how to make one yourself ?

G'day MrAnderson.

Yes.

Because I didn't build it myself.

I could have.

If you have the faith of a mustard seed ..... :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 02:51 #17

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
All knowledge is already here within its entirety and to acknowledge that is to free your connection to it. By freeing your connection to all knowledge, then all that is required is to remember. First and foremost is to remember Who You Are, everything else flows from that knowing.

So if I give you a pile of coal and some raw iron ore you can smelt me an iron bar can you ?

If thats the case why did it cost you 85k for a van ?

Surely you could have just remembered how to make one yourself ?

G'day MrAnderson.

Yes.

Because I didn't build it myself.

I could have.

If you have the faith of a mustard seed ..... :thumbup:

So you just know how to smelt an iron bar then ?

Just by remembering ?

You absolutely sure about that ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020 02:51 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 03:02 #18

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
So you want me to learn a lesson from Jesus but dont want to call him a teacher ?

Are you trying to enslave me by quoting passages from a book you think is for enslaving souls ?

G'day MrAnderson.

As I stated in a previous post, if you want for something you will not have it. Therefore, to start with, what you do is YOUR choice. I have clearly stated to you that you do not have "to learn a lesson".

YOU claim to be a 'christian'. To explain something in a context of your beliefs I used a passage from YOUR religious text.

I will state again for clarity .....

That which enslaves you can also be used to free you.

Its not my religious text its for everyone

I dont claim ownership of it at all

Neither do I think its the complete text TBH

Im 100% certain many original gospels were lost or destroyed and what made it into the New Testament is what the Counil of Nicea decided made it into the new testament

But having said that , Im also aware that the mere mention of the name Jesus Christ sends certain people into a tailspin

And Im also acutely aware that the most effective method of combatting very dark energies is ironically the Catholic Exorcism

Theres a reason for that and theres some very clear and irrefutable evidence that demonic possession is a real thing

We have strayed a little from the original topic I think , but thats OK

I came to the conclusion not so long ago that my own intellect cannot over ride an eternal truth

I can try and reason my way out of it , but I cannot escape the eternal truths that came before.me and will be here after me

I also believe that Christ / Logos is a unifying force that transcends one material life and any boundary you can raise in front of it

I think it can be a unifying force for good if that is the intention of its bearer
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 03:46 #19

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2744
  • Likes received: 1808
The avatar says it all..



Have learned the intricacies of the new age 'religion' of 'self materialization' through 'energy' by purveyors of deception who always mix truths, including spiritual truths, with manipulation and deception, thereby deluding their own selves as well as the gullible.

People of power today, entertainers, politicians, the narcissistic rich/well off, the 'deciders', the Oprah's.....many of them follow the way of 'energy' and 'self realization' and 'I am', not ...I want... but 'I am'.....and to a degree it works.... there is an alchemy to it......but what they do not speak of is 'the price', the self blindness that develops, the lack of discernment, the denial, the loss to their own souls, the letting themselves off the 'moral' hook, the creeping erosion of their own compassion and empathy for others, the arrogance that sets in.....as they set self and energy and materialization/visualization of 'I AM' in THE PRESENT..........I AM as in ALL THINGS....as in ETERNAL.....I AM......as in..... GOD......I AM......on the throne......SELF... equal to the one who CREATED US.

NOT acknowledging or being willing to acknowledge that THERE IS a POWER GREATER THAN YOUR SELF.

You can manipulate this energy on the earth and gain grand things that are temporary, many people do....... with creeping spiritual blindness as the result...whilst glorying in one's success of 'materializing' one's 'self'.
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020 03:54 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 04:17 #20

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5114
  • Likes received: 1875
^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.