Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: (YT) Poverty Mentality

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 07:03 #21

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
G'day Annabelle.
annabelle wrote:
The avatar says it all..


:shemused:

It is the ancient symbol of the yin-yang, representational of the flow of energy within the Torus.
-
annabelle wrote:
Have learned the intricacies of the new age 'religion' of 'self materialization' through 'energy' by purveyors of deception who always mix truths, including spiritual truths, with manipulation and deception, thereby deluding their own selves as well as the gullible.

Good for you. :thumbup:
annabelle wrote:
People of power today, entertainers, politicians, the narcissistic rich/well off, the 'deciders', the Oprah's.....many of them follow the way of 'energy' and 'self realization' and 'I am', not ...I want... but 'I am'.....and to a degree it works.... there is an alchemy to it......but what they do not speak of is 'the price', the self blindness that develops, the lack of discernment, the denial, the loss to their own souls, the letting themselves off the 'moral' hook, the creeping erosion of their own compassion and empathy for others, the arrogance that sets in.....as they set self and energy and materialization/visualization of 'I AM' in THE PRESENT..........I AM as in ALL THINGS....as in ETERNAL.....I AM......as in..... GOD......I AM......on the throne......SELF... equal to the one who CREATED US.

Who is this "US" you claim to be speaking for?

Beating up your 'Oprah' strawman argument is a logical fallacy.
annabelle wrote:
NOT acknowledging or being willing to acknowledge that THERE IS a POWER GREATER THAN YOUR SELF.

L.I.F.E. = Light In Form Evolving

How can light be "a POWER GREATER THAN" light?

How about a different perspective .....

If 'God' is omnipresent then 'God' is within ALL, so how could 'God' be "a POWER GREATER THAN" 'God'? ;)
-
annabelle wrote:
You can manipulate this energy on the earth and gain grand things that are temporary, many people do....... with creeping spiritual blindness as the result...whilst glorying in one's success of 'materializing' one's 'self'.

Which is the point of 'putting on your best clothing' when attending a religious gathering, right? ;)

You know, like; being in the audience at an Oprah show; going to a political rally to cheer on your candidate; or going to church.

You state - everyone should submit to a higher authority of your choice ('God').
I state - no one has to submit to anyone.

One narrative is an enslavement. Can you work out which one it is?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 07:30 #22

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
MrAnderson wrote:
.....
And Im also acutely aware that the most effective method of combatting very dark energies is ironically the Catholic Exorcism

Theres a reason for that and theres some very clear and irrefutable evidence that demonic possession is a real thing
.....

G'day MrAnderson.

So it is the Catholic pedophile priests that are going to save you huh. :roll:

Are you going to take the vaccination the Pope wants you to have?

How about joining the New World Order the Popes have been announcing for decades?

They tell you the truth, right?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 08:28 #23

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
.....
And Im also acutely aware that the most effective method of combatting very dark energies is ironically the Catholic Exorcism

Theres a reason for that and theres some very clear and irrefutable evidence that demonic possession is a real thing
.....

G'day MrAnderson.

So it is the Catholic pedophile priests that are going to save you huh. :roll:

Are you going to take the vaccination the Pope wants you to have?

How about joining the New World Order the Popes have been announcing for decades?

They tell you the truth, right?

I stand by my statement

The most effective method of clearing dark energy is a Catholic Exorcism

*edit* also that the name Jesus Christ sends some people into a tailspin ........
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020 08:30 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 08:38 #24

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
G'day MrAnderson.

I note that you avoided answering the questions.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 11 Sep 2020 21:16 #25

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
I stand by my statement not your words

You can say whatever you want but that had nothing to do with my statement

Catholic Exorcism is the most effective method of clearing dark energy

Thats what I said and I stand by that statement

I also stand by saying the name Jesus Christ sends certain people into a tail spin
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 12 Sep 2020 01:50 #26

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Likes received: 727
G'day MrAnderson.

I note that you avoided answering the questions ... again. So I have quoted the post below in which they were asked. :thumbup:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day MrAnderson.

So it is the Catholic pedophile priests that are going to save you huh. :roll:

Are you going to take the vaccination the Pope wants you to have?

How about joining the New World Order the Popes have been announcing for decades?

They tell you the truth, right?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 12 Sep 2020 02:01 #27

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
You and the other neurotic leftists witches that frequent this board can fuck right off

You can kiss my lilly white ass is what you can do

I have nothing to offer you but contempt and ridicule
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 12 Sep 2020 02:04 #28

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Ive been through all this before with Roastie and it all smells the same to me

Right when people are starting to decide to be free from your liberal insanity you all dial it up to 11 and start dragging your saggy tits in everyones face

You can fuck off is what you can do
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 12 Sep 2020 02:06 #29

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
" ohh dont attack the hippies and the wizards "

Fuck off

Its your shit libbery and Harry Potter bullshit that has contributed to the deviant and hedonistic attitudes that have eroded the cornerstones of society and allowed for more kikery than a sane man can handle
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(YT) Poverty Mentality 12 Sep 2020 02:13 #30

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4420
  • Likes received: 1659
Ive heard it all before techno witch

you will drag your saggy butts all over Christianity every chance you get but have mostly NOTHING to say about Judaism or Islam for example

Dont even get me started on the shit ive been called because Ive had the presence of mind to comprehend that these.belief systems are INCOMPATIBLE under one national identity

But no doubt you have some clever fucking whattaboutery to hand or some other techno witchery to hand to explain " we are all one " " nothing to learn " blah blah

Im not interested in your dribble , personally I see your neurotic sociopathy as part of the greater problem

But thats me and I really dont try and speak for anyone else

Im not here to make friends , never was

The truth is not a comfort blanket and it will not make you feel better

Any psycho babble that has its intention of creating a false sense of calm is no better than a.mind altering labotomy
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2020 02:18 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.