Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 09 Feb 2019 15:09 #1

• Flare

Housing and banking expert Martin North North has criticised developers and the housing industry for “throwing up” high-rise buildings at such alarmingly fast rates. He warned viewers that significant defects and safety concerns are imminent.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 09 Feb 2019 16:48 #2

• Flare
It’s no secret that Australia is experiencing a downturn in the property market. But for Aussies who own their own home or have a mortgage, there’s worse news. Many believe calling it a downturn is foolishly optimistic – the slump we are in is more like falling off a cliff. On 60 MINUTES, Tom Steinfort speaks with real estate and finance experts who predict property prices could slide by as much as 40 per cent in the next year. And if they’re right and numbers like that eventuate, there’s only one certainty: our entire economy faces catastrophe.

Bricks and slaughter: Part one - Exposing Australia's housing crisis

Bricks and slaughter: Part two - Exposing Australia's housing crisis

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 25 Jan 2020 22:58 #3

• miketx
  • Fresh Member
Everywhere progressives are in charge eventually turns into a shit hole.

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 25 Jan 2020 23:01 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
miketx wrote:
Everywhere progressives are in charge eventually turns into a shit hole.

Progressives can't discern the difference between their self imposed habitat and the results of their mindset.
All for one is their mantra.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 25 Jan 2020 23:07 #5

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
Progressives can't discern the difference between their self imposed habitat and the results of their mindset.

^ Exactly this.

'Progressives' like Gaia and Frothy really believe they are doing something good, while in fact they make everything worse.

They are convinced that all our ancestors had it all wrong for the past 2000 years and that they have it right, while in the meantime the world is burning down to the ground.

Last Edit: 25 Jan 2020 23:09 by Flare.

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 25 Jan 2020 23:41 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Australia runs on an overinflated land price ponzi scheme that banks and councils enjoy.

Most of the country is empty yet subdivision is restricted to keep things artifically high.. but wages arent increasing and multinationals are increasingly taking control of anything that makes money, and hence profits, leaving behind more and more wage earners rather than entrepreneurs with new money. Polticians work for these corporations, not the people. And none of them give a shit past their own self interests... its just about fleecing the sheep and pushing em as far as they can without having em jump the pen... and protecting the banking system, councils and utility companies.

A correction is in order, and I think its on its way.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 25 Jan 2020 23:52 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:09 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Flare wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

^ Exactly this.

'Progressives' like Gaia and Frothy really believe they are doing something good, while in fact they make everything worse.

They are convinced that all our ancestors had it all wrong for the past 2000 years and that they have it right, while in the meantime the world is burning down to the ground.

I'm convinced you're a kike.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:10 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I know many Australians and their revelations of the cucked feminazi 'progressive' hellhole of cultural marxism have been heartbreaking.

The Australian here on tour says they are building those buildings for African immigrants.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:15 #10

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
I know many Australians and their revelations of the cucked feminazi 'progressive' hellhole of cultural marxism have been heartbreaking.

^ It's because of leftist, liberal, progressive, D'66 voting scumfucks like YOU why Australia is in such a shape, you MORON.

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:29 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:

The Australian here on tour says they are building those buildings for African immigrants.

I think many people with ambition and fire left in them are getting to the point where they consider leaving.

Agree about the hi rises... its to cheaply house immigrants. Theyre given assistance of course, with people like me paying for it. Because the kalergi plan must proceed and all.

Easier to control people also of course in such situations vs urban sprawl.

I feel for the cops now who have to turn their attention from traffic revenue raising to real crime. (no i dont actually, thats sarcasm :chuckle: )

Laughable thinking the new immigrants will comply with their matrix like what theyre used to from european stock.. theyre going to have problems LMAO. If facts are racist then colour me racist.. im not even criticizing.. im saying europeans seem to make better bankers slaves than what they want to replace us with... so hows that going to work for em? :hahano:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 26 Jan 2020 01:13 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Lux Interior

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:33 #12

• Flare
novum wrote:
Because the kalergi plan must proceed and all.

^ According to Gaia the Kalergi ain't happening.

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:35 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I'm convinced you're a kike.

Most here think youre the hymie.

Now I know neither of you are hymies.... but some people think im a kike for not agreeing that youre a kike. :lmao:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: sketti, Lux Interior

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:43 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Incase anyone hasnt seen it... very relevant in this conversation...

Australian commercial banks are no different to wall st... they are owned by them.

1365 = 1

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:52 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member

:lmao:

1365 = 1

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 00:56 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

Housing and banking expert Martin North North has criticised developers and the housing industry for “throwing up” high-rise buildings at such alarmingly fast rates. He warned viewers that significant defects and safety concerns are imminent.

Australia has experienced a rapid rate third world invasion as the kikes playing the global Chess game decided the nation disarmed by the CIA false flag shooting at Port Arthur was too white and needed to be quickly diversified.

Sydney and Melbourne have each received 500,000 plus bat eating gooks over the last 15 years who were siphoning money out of mainland China - along with coronavirus.

They could emigrate if they created a business and invested $1m plus in it. So they created a company and bought an inner city apartment for $1m plus. Many of those buildings are cheap and nasty death traps built with the same magnesium level cladding that holocausted dozens of illegal niggers and street shitters in London.

Each city has also received hundreds of thousands of street shitting Indians, muzzies then there are the hundreds of thousands of dindus from Somalia and Sudan who came to Oz to perform neurosurgery and build suspension bridges.

Where those people live will of course turn to slums as the third world turns the first world into the third world
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2020 00:58 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Expert warns Australia could turn into slums in 20 years 26 Jan 2020 01:22 #17

• Flare
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

^ It's because of leftist, liberal, progressive, D'66 voting scumfucks like YOU why Australia is in such a shape, you MORON.

User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare