Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Money

Money 16 Oct 2020 04:57 #261

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
..... snip abusive and malicious accusations / opinions / lies .....

Page # ............. Posts per page (out of 20)
1 ....................... 5
2 ....................... 10
3 ........................ 6
4 ....................... 10
5 ........................ 4
6 ....................... 10
7 ....................... 12
8 ....................... 10
9 ........................ 8
10 ...................... 8
11 ...................... 9
12 ...................... 9
13 ...................... 12 (out of 17)

113 posts out of a total of 257 (over 40% of posts) on the thread.

Oh you are counting my posts now

Thats nice of you !

*edit* and not at all creepy AF
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 05:22 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 16 Oct 2020 05:05 #262

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
www.letusreason.org/Nam55.htm
Using the pen name Godfrey Ray King, Guy Ballard recorded his initial experiences with Saint Germain. This was published in 1934 in two volumes, Unveiled Mysteries and The Magic Presence. These were followed by additional volumes, including The I Am Discourses (1936), a series of lectures by Saint Germain which summarize the basic teachings; 'I AM" Adorations and Affirmations (1935), which gives the initiate a text for the decrees and a hymn book, "I AM" Songs (1938).

:wissl:
Saint Germain taught Ballard about the "Great Creative Word" (I AM) and the use of the Law of Life and the importance of the "I AM Presence," the Mighty Presence of Light, who is God in Action everywhere.

:ponda:
The I AM Presence emanates from the Mighty Creative Fire, the Great Central Sun, the impersonal Source of reality in our world. The Great Central Sun pours forth the Primal Light which is the basis for all manifested form, both the visible and invisible world. Through the individualization of the light, everything comes into existence. From out of the Heart Center comes forth the individualized Presence of God-The "Mighty I AM"-clothed in a Body of Pure Light Substance. This Electronic Body abides immediately above every human being on earth and pours down into the human form, (the higher self) the Life, the Light, the Substance and Energy that enables the physical body to move, breath and have Self conscious Life. This Individualized Focus of the Great Supreme Source of all Life, is what was referred to in the statement made by Moses; which means he had been sent forth by the Divine Power of Life-his own "mighty I AM Presence" (reference “Purpose of the ascended masters “I AM “activity p.14)

:cool2:
The Ballard’s interpretation of the I AM presence, which was explained to me by the head of the society at that time (who was also a 33 degree Mason) is: When Moses was told to go forward and lead the children of Israel out of the wilderness,-hesitating he asked: "Who shall I say has sent me unto them?" He was told: "Say unto them: 'I AM' that I AM' hath sent me unto you." Who in the teachings in the outer world today, knows what that statement means yet, within that statement, lies the whole of the law. "I AM" is the individualized God presence of every human being on earth, which in the "I AM" Instruction is known as the "Mighty I AM Presence".

Its NO COINCIDENCE THAT ICKES EARLIEST WORK WAS CHANNELING THESE SAME ASCENDED MASTERS

www.theosophical.org/publications/quest-magazine/1558-the-theosophical-odyssey-of-d-m-bennett-part-two
We, who know something of his private life, and believe in the impartial judgment of some of our best friends in America, who knew him for years, maintain that he was made a martyr to, and has suffered for, that cause of freedom for which every right-minded man in America will stand up and will die for, if necessary. . . . we proclaim Mr. Bennett a kind, truthful, quiet, right-minded man, imperfect and liable to err, as every other mortal, but, at the same time scrupulously honest.

—H. P. Blavatsky
Collected Writings 4:79 -80

D.M Bennet Founder of The Truth Seeker :

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_Seeker
Throughout its 145-year history, The Truth Seeker continuously championed freedom of inquiry, women’s rights, and Darwinian evolution, and promoted figures like Thomas Paine and Robert Ingersoll. From 1873 to about 1920, The Truth Seeker was the dominant journal of a reform movement.[2]

Now ....

drturi.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/the-evil-of-david-icke/
This fund was supposed to be used for anyone and everyone challenging religion matters ONLY but mishandled by the President herself! David Icke and Pamela I was there with Jordan Maxwell, Jon Rapporport and David Icke when we all started our career in 1991. All I got from the Truth Seeker was a few books they still sale and never paid me a penny for! The hundreds of thousands went to the wrong people who wasted the will and the financial legacy left by his founder.

The essence of the funds left by James Hervey Johnson were to be spent against religion and not political conspiracies to benefit Mr. Icke in the long run…

Jordan Maxwell / John Rapporport / David Icke all in the same room in 1991 ?

Oh really !

All in the same room , being sponsored by an anti religion , Lucifarian magazine whose founder was well.known and praised by Blavatsky

The same woman whose Theosophical Society inspired the I AM movement who channeled the " ascended masters "

A tangled web indeed !

*edit* posted again so you cant just pretend it doesnt exist due to it being on the previous page

Money 16 Oct 2020 06:33 #263

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
MrAnderson wrote:
Gloria wrote:
I tried to draw attention from Truthspoon too.....but he goes just for the hot girls :)

he has a lot of female admirers on the David Icke board :cool:

Is that true Spoon ?

Did you actually say that to Gloria ?

Did you actually say " I only go for the hot girls "

No.

Calm down now Mr Anderson, don't let your oestrogen boil over again.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 06:45 by Truthspoon.

Money 16 Oct 2020 09:37 #264

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
..... snip abusive and malicious accusations / opinions / lies .....

Page # ............. Posts per page (out of 20)
1 ....................... 5
2 ....................... 10
3 ........................ 6
4 ....................... 10
5 ........................ 4
6 ....................... 10
7 ....................... 12
8 ....................... 10
9 ........................ 8
10 ...................... 8
11 ...................... 9
12 ...................... 9
13 ...................... 12 (out of 17)

113 posts out of a total of 257 (over 40% of posts) on the thread.

Oh you are counting my posts now

Thats nice of you !

*edit* and not at all creepy AF

G'day MrAbderson.

You snipped the part about being a 'right fighter'. ;)

I gave you the hint on the 'David Icke Forum' thread and I will repeat it here for you .....

Jordan Maxwell was originally named Russell Pine and used to sell International Drivers Licenses online until he was busted by the FBI. He then became Jordan Maxwell and was able to fund David Icke in coming to America with over $100,000.

Maxwell and Icke had a falling out (a common theme in DI's life) and someone that knew them both wrote a letter describing what Maxwell had done for Icke when he paid for him to come to America.

It used to be on Maxwell's website as well as a number of 'conspiracy' forums.

Another avenue is the Melchizedek name. If you read Freemasonry and Catholicism by Max Hiendel, a 33rd degree Rosicrucion (it can be found online for free), he discusses it (he also talks about Masons being the Sons of Cain and Priests being the Sons of Able - make of that what you will). He goes on to claim that 'Jesus' is the High Priest of Melchizedek. Bernard Peroni is a claimed 'walk-in' and changed his name to Drunvalo Melchizedek, also claims to channel the Egyptian God 'Thoth' (as well as his mother). he has CIA connections and he is a gatekeeper distorting the truth about the Flower of Life and the Kundalini experience. Most of what you will find online about the Flower of Life comes from Drunvalo and he has his 'Merkaba' worksgop devotees spreading the disinfo for him.

Remember, Abraham met Melchizedek when 'God' brought him out of the City of Ur, Mesopotamia., one of the places where the god 'Sin' was worshiped.

On the Infinite Love Forum, there was a thread called 'New Age Nonsense Round Two', which highlighted a lot of this in the OP and the rest of the thread was connecting all of the 'New age' channelers, etc, to the whole thing. This included the Cassiopean material, the RA material, Ashtar Command, The Great White Brotherhood, Ramtha, ...[insert channeler].

Unfortunately Infy is no longer around so you will have to do some digging yourself on this issue. Two of us did the main research (Strider and I), while everyone added to the list until the majority of the New Age shills were outed. The Cassiopeans had a forum and I came across a thread while researching that listed the thread and how disgusted they were that we had linked Icke with their reptilian BS. Made all those hours gathering the information all worth while. :D

From memory, it was Anne Bessant and Terry Ledbeater (SP?) that really kicked things off in the 20th Century, even presenting to the world the 'Messiah' returned (I think his name was Krishnamurta/Krishnamurti), who of course eventually exposed the lie a number of years later. Anyway, it goes back prior to Blavatsky and her devotees of Bessant and Ledbeater. Wnjoy the journey. :thumbup:

By the way, have you been able to connect any of that shit with Who I Am and the original work that I have presented? :dunno: ;) :D

If you do find someone presenting the information about the Flower of Life that I have done I really, really would love to know so that I can contact them and discuss it all with them. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Money 16 Oct 2020 11:36 #265

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
I know Truthspoon from a time when his name was Edelweiss Pirate :cool:

The members (....or should I say players) were different back than
I will not say they were better – but .... yes they were :chuckle:

Truthspoon is clever - and if he would say that the Nazis were the bad guys I would tend to believe him cause he knows stuff

so hot girls - where ever you are....Truthspoon is not easy to fool ;)

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Truthspoon

Money 16 Oct 2020 12:10 #266

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gloria wrote:

The members (....or should I say players) were different back than
I will not say they were better – but .... yes they were :chuckle:

Truthspoon is clever - and if he would say that the Nazis were the bad guys I would tend to believe him cause he knows stuff

so hot girls - where ever you are....Truthspoon is not easy to fool ;)

Thank you Gloria, you're too kind......

I wouldn't say I go for hot girls as a priority, I like clever, sweet or funny girls better.

These days however I'm too busy finishing my novel, swimming, working, running and just generally lounging around....

I had a date with a girl a while back...but when I realised how much work is involved with seeing a girl again..... and how I wouldn't have much time for my work or just enjoying my solitude.... I realised it just wasn't for me any more... and she was quite a bit younger than me and I'd already done all the things someone like her would want to do.... weekend trips to the city, bars nightclubs, dancing and all that kind of stuff. It might be weird to some... but I've had plenty of fun with girls in my life...had some nice relationships..... but these days I'm focussing on my writing.... and unfortunately writing a novel does tend to dominate your life somewhat and after week of work my favourite thing at the weekend is just to lounge around, do a bit of sunbathing, do some writing and just enjoying my own reality.... there was a time when I was more people focussed.... but perhaps the nature of where I live and also getting older, make you change your priorities and part of the thing is what do you do when you've done everything? Do you do it all again or do you try to create something worthwhile from it all? That's what I'm attempting to do.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 12:21 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gloria

Money 16 Oct 2020 13:00 #267

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Truthspoon.

So, in essence, what you have said could be stated as ...

"There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Morpheus
The Matrix

I believe that eventually, knowing is not enough any more. It is applying that knowledge, living it, that satisfies the soul. The question then becomes what are you going to do about/with the knowledge you have accumulated.

Personally, I believe that wisdom is knowledge in action, the ability to apply what you know. The truly wise were individuals like Nikola Tesla, Victor Schauberger (SP?), Emmanuel Velikovsky, Buckminster Fuller, Chandra Bose, Leonardo DaVinci, Aristotle, Euclid ... shit, this is getting a long list and I haven't really scratched the surface. :D

Basically those that have applied the knowledge they accumulated for the benefit of all. It satisfies the soul. :thumbup:

There is a quote I heard once, it goes something like this ...

Don't say you do not have enough hours in the day. You have the same amount of hours as Helen Keller, Michelangelo, Leonardo DaVinci, Louis Pasteur .....

... and a few others were listed as well. It makes a very valid point. ;)
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Money 16 Oct 2020 13:09 #268

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Gloria wrote:

G'day Gloria.

And your forum ID was ... :D

You don't have to answer. ;)

Money 16 Oct 2020 13:15 #269

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I believe that eventually, knowing is not enough any more. It is applying that knowledge, living it, that satisfies the soul. The question then becomes what are you going to do about/with the knowledge you have accumulated.

Personally, I believe that wisdom is knowledge in action, the ability to apply what you know. The truly wise were individuals like Nikola Tesla, Victor Schauberger (SP?), Emmanuel Velikovsky, Buckminster Fuller, Chandra Bose, Leonardo DaVinci, Aristotle, Euclid ... shit, this is getting a long list and I haven't really scratched the surface. :D

Basically those that have applied the knowledge they accumulated for the benefit of all. It satisfies the soul. :thumbup:

I agree with this, however it's also nice to live like a cat and just lay down in the sunshine thinking of nothing..... that's how I used to be when I was young..... I suppose I was in the accumulation phase of experience.... and a lot of strange things happened to me, which annoyed me and even disturbed me at the time, but now I am very grateful because I have a lot of interesting material from which to write novels.

I've already written one novel, which I've kind of just left alone without polishing it, I've started a second up to 65 pages but completing the novel is dependent on my visiting Thailand (where most of the plot takes place, only problem is I've never been there) which I had planned to do this summer until the covid 19 changed my plans. And I am now writing perhaps the last 50 pages of what is effectively a third novel.

I can't say much about it except that it takes place in two different time periods one in the modern era and one in Neolithic Britain and involves the origins of an ancient demonic cult..... and one person's discovery of it in the modern age and his personal connection to it in the ancient past....

I've also got to work on my Youtube channel but I can only really focus on doing one thing at a time...so it's either novel or Youtube videos... so my video production has gone a bit quiet as a result even though I've basically completed another video based on my article about the nature of Light and quantum physics.

I like the material you have been published here, I find it has a lot in common with some of the things I have discovered.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 13:20 by Truthspoon.

Money 16 Oct 2020 14:01 #270

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gloria wrote:

G'day Gloria.

And your forum ID was ... :D

You don't have to answer. ;)

I was qpid ...I had a bald levitating Buddha Baby as an avatar :P
I made it just under 100 posts cause I had some arguments with another member :waa: :gmc:
than I came back as grasshopper with the same avatar.....I dont know who many posts a made then... :larf:

what was your name ?

Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 14:02 by Gloria.

Money 16 Oct 2020 14:21 #271

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ah, I did think you were grasshopper but wasnt sure... you must remember ladybug :P
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Money 16 Oct 2020 15:48 #272

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Ah, I did think you were grasshopper but wasnt sure... you must remember ladybug :P

I remember ladybug ... and her friend :rant: but I have forgotten his name :larf:

Money 16 Oct 2020 18:18 #273

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I pray that nobody forgets this page in a hurry

Money 16 Oct 2020 18:30 #274

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
I like the material you have been published here, I find it has a lot in common with some of the things I have discovered.

So... now you have started praising the forum's bong sucking antichrist who is pissing all over Christianity and Jesus Christ, while he is promoting degeneracy, occultism and anarchism..?

And you claim to be a Christian?

I heard a while ago from another forum member that you mentioned on the DI forum that you have jewish ancestry? Is that correct?

Money 16 Oct 2020 18:35 #275

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I pray that nobody forgets this page in a hurry

Money 16 Oct 2020 18:35 #276

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
I had a date with a girl a while back...but when I realised how much work is involved with seeing a girl again..... and how I wouldn't have much time for my work or just enjoying my solitude.... I realised it just wasn't for me any more... and she was quite a bit younger than me and I'd already done all the things someone like her would want to do.... weekend trips to the city, bars nightclubs, dancing and all that kind of stuff. It might be weird to some... but I've had plenty of fun with girls in my life...had some nice relationships..... but these days I'm focussing on my writing.... and unfortunately writing a novel does tend to dominate your life somewhat and after week of work my favourite thing at the weekend is just to lounge around, do a bit of sunbathing, do some writing and just enjoying my own reality.... there was a time when I was more people focussed.... but perhaps the nature of where I live and also getting older, make you change your priorities and part of the thing is what do you do when you've done everything? Do you do it all again or do you try to create something worthwhile from it all? That's what I'm attempting to do.

I suggest you stop writing books, since you're pulling your punches anyway.

You're not doing damage to the system; you're actually aiding it.

Money 16 Oct 2020 18:39 #277

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

I heard a while ago from another forum member that you mentioned on the DI forum that you have jewish ancestry? Is that correct?

Not that I know of.

I thought we had Jewish ancestry because my grandfather had what I thought was a Jewish middle name.

This was also when I was being hounded by the Illuminati and I wondered why they were so keen to recruit me because I knew that the Illuminati seemed to be a Jewish thing.

But there was nothing in it. My ancestry is Scotts Irish/English/Welsh/Norwegian with French Huguenot and some German I'm not going to give you all my family names but I am related to the 6th Earl of Wentworth which I discovered later and this explained why the Illuminati were trying to recruit me, because I was from this royal Fitzwilliam (son of William the Conqueror) bloodline.

My great uncle, the RAF war hero can testify:

www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/80012075
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 18:58 by Truthspoon.

Money 16 Oct 2020 18:56 #278

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
My great uncle, the RAF war hero can testify:

www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/80012075

Money 16 Oct 2020 19:03 #279

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Jesus Christ Flare, we've had this conversation... are you a goldfish or something?

I agree with you.....don't you ever listen? I've said the same thing about my uncle. Doesn't stop him being a war hero who didn't lose a single man as squadron leader....
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 19:05 by Truthspoon.

Money 16 Oct 2020 21:40 #280

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Jesus Christ Flare, we've had this conversation... are you a goldfish or something?

I agree with you.....don't you ever listen? I've said the same thing about my uncle. Doesn't stop him being a war hero who didn't lose a single man as squadron leader....

Yes he is a war hero and will remain one.

I don't blame the British soldiers... they were all targeted by vile atrocity propaganda into believing that they were fighting 'demonic' Germans who wanted to conquer the world. They didn't know any better.

Can you imagine how horrible it must have been for the Germans to kill fellow whites of whom they knew they were brainwashed by the jews? That's why all captured British soldiers (POW's) were being treated very nicely by the Germans as they took utmost care of them... which stunned the British soldiers as they thought they would be tortured and killed by their German captors. Yet in stead they were welcomed by friendly German soldiers and nurses.

Btw, did you know that England was actually bombing German cities and villages for 3 months, until Hitler decided to respond in kind? 3 months of bombing on Germany... and Hitler doing nothing all that time except for trying to make peace with them...
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2020 21:44 by Flare.