Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Money

Money 17 Oct 2020 06:41 #281

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2323
  • Likes received: 1203
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Jesus Christ Flare, we've had this conversation... are you a goldfish or something?

I agree with you.....don't you ever listen? I've said the same thing about my uncle. Doesn't stop him being a war hero who didn't lose a single man as squadron leader....

Yes he is a war hero and will remain one.

I don't blame the British soldiers... they were all targeted by vile atrocity propaganda into believing that they were fighting 'demonic' Germans who wanted to conquer the world. They didn't know any better.

Can you imagine how horrible it must have been for the Germans to kill fellow whites of whom they knew they were brainwashed by the jews? That's why all captured British soldiers (POW's) were being treated very nicely by the Germans as they took utmost care of them... which stunned the British soldiers as they thought they would be tortured and killed by their German captors. Yet in stead they were welcomed by friendly German soldiers and nurses.

Btw, did you know that England was actually bombing German cities and villages for 3 months, until Hitler decided to respond in kind? 3 months of bombing on Germany... and Hitler doing nothing all that time except for trying to make peace with them...

I know all this Flare... again, these are conversations we're already had. In fact I've often brought up these issues myself, particularly about Hitler suing for peace.

The problem is Flare, it's no good Hitler wanting peace if Churchill wants war.... Hitler has still provided the necessary dialectic to create the war in the first place.

I just don't know what to say to you any more.

I agree with you on everything except I think Hitler was controlled opposition and he may not have even known it himself.

And there's no way you can be certain that he wasn't no matter what you want to believe.

Like it or not, the destruction of the modern western world has several key architects.... without Hitler playing his part, it could never have happened.

And the top level Jews themselves and their Goy helpers, know and sometimes reveal that Hitler was a patsy to the furtherment of their end goals which we have seen realised. It is not a coincidence that Hitler ensured the Jews got exactly what they wanted. Hitler was a dupe, a cog in their machine.

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/who-devil.html

Hagee has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past as a result of his comments that the Holocaust happened because of the sins of the Jews, the Jerusalem Post itself even discusses this bizarre theory. Yet the man is apparently held in very high esteem by Israel. He is the founder and National Chairman of the Christian Zionist organisation and Christians United for Israel and regularly talks at AIPAC conferences. He was awarded the Zionist organisation of America Israel award by the late UN ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick and awarded the title ‘Humanitarian of the year’ by the San Antonia B’nai B’rith (Jewish elite Freemasonry). He has even been defended by various high profile orthodox and conservative Jews after his comments about the holocaust being God’s will. His fervent fermentation of Apocalyptic dogma comes to light in his book Jerusalem Countdown: A Warning to the World , in which he predicts that Russia and the Arab world will invade Israel but they will ultimately be destroyed by God.

As a result, the Antichrist (who Hagee claims will be the head of the European union) will stir a confrontation over Israel between China and the West. Ultimately leading to World War Three. I daresay millions need to die before Hagee’s messiah can then return to Earth. In the same book, in the chapter entitled ‘Who is a Jew?’ Hagee states of Hitler:

"It was Esau’s descendants who produced the half-breed Jews of history who have persecuted and murdered the Jews beyond human comprehension ... Adolf Hitler was a distant descendant of Esau."

Hagee went on record in the late 1990’s saying that the Nazis had operated on God’s behalf to chase the Jews out of Europe and force them to settle in Palestine.

"Theodore Herzl is the father of Zionism. He was a Jew who at the turn of the 19th century said, this land is our land, God wants us to live there. So he went to the Jews of Europe and said 'I want you to come and join me in the land of Israel.' So few went that Hertzel went into depression. Those who came founded Israel; those who did not went through the hell of the holocaust.” "Then god sent a hunter. A hunter is someone with a gun and he forces you. Hitler was a hunter. And the Bible says -- Jeremiah writing -- 'They shall hunt them from every mountain and from every hill and from the holes of the rocks,' meaning there's no place to hide. And that might be offensive to some people but don't let your heart be offended. I didn't write it, Jeremiah wrote it. It was the truth and it is the truth. How did it happen? Because God allowed it to happen. Why did it happen? Because God said my top priority for the Jewish people is to get them to come back to the land of Israel."

Of course none of this would be even slightly alarming and in a better world such cranks would be incarcerated in psychiatric hospitals where they can’t harm anyone, but what ought to give us cause for concern is the fact that he works very closely with the American conservative right, which until very recently held the reins of power in the United States. One commentator, the journalist Bill Moyers claims that Hagee’s brand of apocalyptical theology was very well received in the Bush Whitehouse: "Someone who didn't know better could imagine from the very name Christians United For Israel—CUFI—that pastor John Hagee speaks for all Christians. Well, he doesn't... What these fellows have forged is a close connection between the [George W. Bush] White House and the religious right." Indeed Senator and presidential candidate in the 2010 election John McCain actively sought Hagee’s support: "I admire and appreciate his advocacy for the state of Israel, the independence of the state of Israel."
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2020 06:57 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 17 Oct 2020 11:24 #282

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16007
  • Likes received: 6036
Truthspoon wrote:
I agree with you on everything except I think Hitler was controlled opposition and he may not have even known it himself.

The only reason why you agree on everything with me except on Hitler is because you have not seriously researched Hitler yet; you only have researched 1 side of the story, which is the allies' narrative that Hitler was evil incarnate, mixed in with some Alex Jones style conspiracy theories that he was a NWO puppet.

I know that because yesterday, once again, it showed that you don't even have basic knowledge about why Germany had to go on the offense and was forced to invade one country after the other. (which was because Britain and France had declared war on Germany and they wouldn't listen to Germany's + 20 peace offers... and they were forming a huge invasion army in France)

And as you know, in order to find out the truth, you also have to take a look at the other side of the story to find out what's what.

Agree..? Or don't you agree with me on that?


I suggest you order this extraordinarily well researched and written book below from John Wear (I have it as well) and give it a read so you will get to see there's a whoooole fucking lot more to the story than "Hitler invaded all surrounding countries because he went on a conquering rampage because the jews told him to".




Last Edit: 17 Oct 2020 11:28 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 17 Oct 2020 18:20 #283

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16007
  • Likes received: 6036
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2020 18:20 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 18 Oct 2020 05:22 #284

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2323
  • Likes received: 1203
I've been more than patient but to be perfectly honest you're starting to get on my nerves.

You don't get to accuse me of being a Jew, an Israeli spy and call me a soy boy, then delete my posts...

And then think I'm gonna play nice with you.

I'm just not interested in your bullshit any more Flare.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 07:03 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 18 Oct 2020 09:23 #285

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16007
  • Likes received: 6036
Truthspoon wrote:
I've been more than patient but to be perfectly honest you're starting to get on my nerves.

You don't get to accuse me of being a Jew, an Israeli spy and call me a soy boy, then delete my posts...

And then think I'm gonna play nice with you.

I'm just not interested in your bullshit any more Flare.

What are you complaining about?

Your off topic post has been removed to this thread, where it belongs.



But yea... I can see you're grasping for anything to avoid the topic at hand, to not do necessary research into WW II, to not respond to Annabelle's new findings, to not react to a leftist teacher being beheaded in France, to not comment having your own home country being completely overrun by muslims and Africans...

And then you feel offended that people get suspicious for you being a jew or calling you a soyboy?


I mean... what kind of an Englishman does not object to his own country or his own Europeans getting completely fucked over by mass-migration, and in stead comes telling on this board how nice Arabs are?





Most people in the Truther movement have found out by now that the counter to (((Globalism))) is )))Nationalism(((.... yet why haven't you?

How is that even possible?

Yet in stead, the only thing you do is keeping on spreading demoralization, going along with all the lies being told about WW II and avoid talking about White genocide with which you apparently don't really see a problem?
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 09:27 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 18 Oct 2020 09:28 #286

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16007
  • Likes received: 6036
What is wrong with you Truthspoon?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 18 Oct 2020 09:37 #287

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2323
  • Likes received: 1203
Flare wrote:
What is wrong with you Truthspoon?

I'm not the only one who is starting to have had enough of your bullshit.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 09:38 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 18 Oct 2020 09:58 #288

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16007
  • Likes received: 6036
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
What is wrong with you Truthspoon?

I'm not the only one who is starting to have had enough of your bullshit.

Like who..?

It's remarkable to see you buddy up with our antichristian bong sucking hippie from hell IAAIA, while you claim to be a Christian yourself.

Apparently you don't mind him: trash your religion, not objecting to mass immigration of muslims and African into Europe, not saying a word about the jews who are destroying the world and on and on it goes...


Do you realize that by teaming up with communist figures like IAAIA and the ideas you are (not) holding that you are a traitor to your own country and race?
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 09:59 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 18 Oct 2020 11:02 #289

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2323
  • Likes received: 1203
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
What is wrong with you Truthspoon?

I'm not the only one who is starting to have had enough of your bullshit.

Like who..?

It's remarkable to see you buddy up with our antichristian bong sucking hippie from hell IAAIA, while you claim to be a Christian yourself.

Apparently you don't mind him: trash your religion, not objecting to mass immigration of muslims and African into Europe, not saying a word about the jews who are destroying the world and on and on it goes...


Do you realize that by teaming up with communist figures like IAAIA and the ideas you are (not) holding that you are a traitor to your own country and race?

I've always been civil and decent to you.... always tried to stress how much I agreed with you....

But in return I get abuse, accusations and insinuations...... It might sound childish but I'm not playing any more.

As for IAAIA... I've had my fair share of run-ins with him in the past..... but the fact is at least he's courteous and doesn't turn on you from one minute to the next like you have.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

Money 18 Oct 2020 17:10 #290

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16007
  • Likes received: 6036
Truthspoon wrote:
I've always been civil and decent to you.... always tried to stress how much I agreed with you....

But in return I get abuse, accusations and insinuations...... It might sound childish but I'm not playing any more.

As for IAAIA... I've had my fair share of run-ins with him in the past..... but the fact is at least he's courteous and doesn't turn on you from one minute to the next like you have.

IAAIA is courteous? :larf:

Fucking hell... you come here complaining about the jews, but then again you team up with an extreme leftist (IAAIA) who lies, trolls, twists, avoids and distorts at every turn, and your posts are getting liked by our forum-Jüde (Gaia) with which you don't object.

Come on now...


Annabelle has started looking at WW II from German perspective and found out a lot of irregularities, so why can't you..?


Man up and order this book:



Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 17:11 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 19 Oct 2020 23:06 #291

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Truthspoon wrote:
.....
As for IAAIA... I've had my fair share of run-ins with him in the past..... but the fact is at least he's courteous and doesn't turn on you from one minute to the next like you have.

G'day Truthspoon.

Once or twice. ;) :D

This doesn't preclude being courteous and I thank you for the courteousy that you have shown. :thumbup:

My old man used to say that it would be a boring world if everyone agreed with each other. While I might not necessarily agree with that entirely, I enjoy engaging with those that disagree with Who I Am. It allows freedom of speech for a start. It also provides the opportunity to recognise anything illogical in the information that a challenge from a differing perspective can provide. Responding to such can lead to a greater and/or more in depth comprehension of the information.

To hold a 'grudge' about any and all previous "run-ins" would be counter-productive and considered as;
- Throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
- Shooting the messenger.
- Illogical.

After all, it is about the information presented, not the individual presenting the information. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 19 Oct 2020 23:24 #292

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I've been more than patient but to be perfectly honest you're starting to get on my nerves.

You don't get to accuse me of being a Jew, an Israeli spy and call me a soy boy, then delete my posts...

And then think I'm gonna play nice with you.

I'm just not interested in your bullshit any more Flare.

What are you complaining about?

Your off topic post has been removed to this thread, where it belongs.
.....

G'day Flare.

Most of the posts on this thread are "off-topic", so why remove those ones only?

Were you jealous of other forum members enjoying a chat?

You could have joined in.

Instead you remove the post to the 'Garbage can' thread ... obviously judging the posts as 'Garbage'. :roll:

No announcement, no warnings ... NOTHING !!!

Done in silence. Secretive.

Then the posts are moved again and again no announcement.

Even if someone saw the posts in the 'Garbage can' thread without it being announced that they had been moved, how would they then know that the posts had been moved again without any announcement at all?

Are forum members supposed to work out that the posts were censored and removed to another thread telepathically?

Where is your courteousy and respect as a moderator to forum members?

It appears to be nonexistent.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Money 20 Oct 2020 00:23 #293

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2181
i dont recall novum or zorro ever announcing that posts had been moved, so flare did nothing wrong imo

edit - yes it would be informative to state that a post had been moved to wherever it went


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 01:12 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 20 Oct 2020 01:46 #294

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Voltaire wrote:
i dont recall novum or zorro ever announcing that posts had been moved, so flare did nothing wrong imo

edit - yes it would be informative to state that a post had been moved to wherever it went

G'day Voltaire.

it isn't about 'right' or 'wrong'. It is about censorship.

How many of the posts on this thread are actually on topic?

Yet the posts that are specifically chosen to be removed are the only posts considered' to be 'off-topic' and require removal.

There are now 292 posts (293 with this one) on this thread, with maybe half a dozen actually on topic. Yet all of a sudden there are 'off-topic' posts on the thread that require censoring.

Why?

Was it because forum members were connecting and enjoying themselves?

Why would that need to be removed?

For what purpose would it serve?

Anyone reading along can simply scroll past the posts if they do not want to read them. Are forum members unable to choose for themselves what they do or do not read?

Is it a cause for censoring posts, really?

Yet this thread is full of posts of a discussion about ... surprise, surprise ... Adolf Hitler and National Socialism that is off-topic and which Flare has been and still is a party to. So, even after having posted numerous times off-topic, when a few forum members share a common connection, Flare decides those posts alone are off-topic and require removing from the thread.

How in any way, shape or form could that be considered reasonable or fair?

Why were they first moved to the 'Garbage can' thread?

Gloria, a forum member that had posts censored, STARTED this thread. If she was fine and dandy with the posts, why would they require censoring?

It is Gloria's thread after all.

So much for freedom of speech.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 20 Oct 2020 04:41 #295

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I've been more than patient but to be perfectly honest you're starting to get on my nerves.

You don't get to accuse me of being a Jew, an Israeli spy and call me a soy boy, then delete my posts...

And then think I'm gonna play nice with you.

I'm just not interested in your bullshit any more Flare.

What are you complaining about?

Your off topic post has been removed to this thread, where it belongs.
.....

G'day Censor Flare.

How is it that the first post of those you censored that appears on the 'David Icke Forum' thread has three other posts embedded within it and yet those three posts are not on the 'David Icke Forum' thread?

This will probably be censored as 'off-topic', so I may as well provide the post for everyone to see the evidence themselves ...
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gloria wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gloria wrote:
I know Truthspoon from a time when his name was Edelweiss Pirate :cool:
.....

G'day Gloria.

And your forum ID was ... :D

You don't have to answer. ;)

I was qpid ...I had a bald levitating Buddha Baby as an avatar :P
I made it just under 100 posts cause I had some arguments with another member :waa: :gmc:
than I came back as grasshopper with the same avatar.....I dont know who many posts a made then... :larf:

what was your name ?

:)

G'day Gloria.

Thank you for sharing that. :thumbup:

I AM ALL I AM ..... it is always what I use as a forum ID. :P

I was banned from the DI f back in late 2007 ... the admin / mods didn't like me exposing them having multiple ID's. ;) :D

The avatar is ringing a bell, as is the name Grasshopper.. Did you know Mountain?

Mountain was probably one of the last connections that I had with the DI f. She had joined the Infinite Love Forum and was still posting on the DI f. The rest of Infy had pretty much been banned at that stage.

Anyway, a pleasure to know you sunshine and may the best of your past be the worst of your future. :thumbup:

What happened to the other three posts that are embedded within the above quote?

Were the posts originally moved to the 'Garbage can', then deleted, then reinstated to the 'David Icke Forum' thread with those three posts missing?

By the evidence presented, it appears that at least three posts are completely deleted from the forum.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 20 Oct 2020 06:59 #296

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 342
  • Likes received: 134
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

Money 20 Oct 2020 16:47 #297

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 281
Gloria wrote:
Hi Gloria,
Interesting... a german newspaper article on an english language site :emb:
Not so many people here can read German, I guess. :roll:
I can, because I am from there. Anyways, the article clearly shows how parasites get richer in crisis times. ( as usual...)
Thanks for sharing!
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 16:48 by Steven.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Money 20 Oct 2020 17:01 #298

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 342
  • Likes received: 134
Steven wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Hi Gloria,
Interesting... a german newspaper article on an english language site :emb:
Not so many people here can read German, I guess. :roll:
I can, because I am from there. Anyways, the article clearly shows how parasites get richer in crisis times. ( as usual...)
Thanks for sharing!

haha :P but we can ;) you´re from Germany too or? :)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Money 20 Oct 2020 17:22 #299

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7561
  • Likes received: 1625
Danke Gloria.

It is not only the profit Blackrock makes, but as so often the venom is in the tail (Dutch saying):
Soweit öffentlich wahrnehmbar, macht Blackrock seinen Einfluss mit kritischen Briefen an die Vorstandsetagen kriselnder Unternehmen geltend oder durch Appelle seines Chefs Larry Fink wie diesem anlässlich einer Tagung des Internationalen Währungsfonds: Nach der Pandemie sollten nur 50 Prozent aller Arbeitnehmer aus dem Homeoffice zurückkehren, was dank digitaler Kommunikation möglich sei und zum Klimaschutz beitrage.

So it is Blackrock that is defining "The New Normal" through their appeals and letters. That is the real power they have. The more clients, the more power to dictate the future for us, the common people.

"After the pandemic, (just) 50% of all employees will return to their office jobs, which will be possible because of digital communication and to help saving the climate"
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 17:23 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Money 20 Oct 2020 17:57 #300

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 342
  • Likes received: 134
office life will be different after the pandemic
people will maybe not be the office daily anymore - maybe just 2 times a week....the rest in home office
people see now that they can do much of their meetings over zoom and also the business air travels will be less

in Australia an airline offered a sightseeing flight from Sydney to Sydney now - and it was fully booked :chuckle:
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
money online investment true money confirmation7.21Friday, 27 May 2016
Where Did All That Money Go?5.07Monday, 14 July 2014
Get money5.07Wednesday, 13 July 2016
money in online5.01Saturday, 20 July 2013
make money5.01Wednesday, 13 July 2016
money & investing5.01Thursday, 09 February 2017
money & investing5.01Thursday, 09 February 2017
Free money5.01Saturday, 30 April 2016
Money troubles for the US next month?4.96Monday, 27 February 2017
ree earning money sites4.96Monday, 29 May 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.