Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Flare, Orangeaid

TOPIC: @Robert Baird

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 13:27 #1

Good Afternoon Robert and a happy new year to you.

Now as your a very good researcher by your own admission, lets cut to the chase and I would be more than happy if you can assist with a few questions I have.

1. Did you say in a previous post Hitler was a Jew?

2. Could you give me your understanding on the concentration camps, numbers of deaths of Jews and others, and the use of Gas chambers?

3. Is there a Global domination Jewish conspiracy or even a Global Domination conspiracy by another organisation?

4. Do governments act with there own National interests first or again have they been infiltrated by a "super" organisation that pulls the strings ?

Thanks Robert
:thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 17:58 #2

• Robert Baird
Dear E

Good questions all.

Numero uno.

I provided evidence in Hitler's own words from the book Mein Kampf of his respect for the 'chosen ones'. That is generally thought to be Jews. In the same thread I provided research from psychiatrist Rhawn Joseph and a link to his website which has a book he wrote that (of course) has much more. I also briefly covered the Langer's OSS work before and after the war (When less motive to propagandize Hitler existed - Zorro made a good argument about that and I addressed his argument). I even more briefly given other books and clues (only a small portion of my work) in the matter. (Morning of the Magicians and Gurdjieff etc. - as well as something on Himmler's sorcerer or warlock which I had not used in my books)

The book which is most pertinent to this question as well as the rest of your leading questions which are all part and parcel of fictions and myths promulgated by half-assed scholarship from the likes of Icke - is Who Is A Jew.

I have a history which is being proven by hard sciences including DNA - more every day I look. I posted some of that taking the people of the Secret King (Wiligut's lineage) or Wewelsburg Castle in Grail myth of Himmler, or Hitler's Wotan poem which I also laid before you. I previously had this knowledge from archaeology and linguistics - including Dolni Vestonici and Gimbutas, etc..

Question two;

No one knows how many died due to lack of food in the last weeks while the Allies were mercilessly bombing innocents in Dresden and elsewhere. My guess is 2 million of the oft used 6 million number of Jews would not have died. The gas chambers and incinerators continued in use during this time. Of the 11 million people who perished in concentration camps (equal to the number of Russians who died by acts of indecency including Russian officers commanded to shoot their own who did not advance or stand position - which all Allies had done in WWI and probably to some extent in WWII) let us say 5 million were gypsies, poles and political dissidents. How many of those people are real Jews when you know there is no Jewish race and Ashkenazi Khazars were made Jewish by a political act - I cannot say. My guess is many Germans were Jews - if not the majority. I touched on Kurt Mayer's Jewish linguistic name derivation. I more than touched on my own Jewish elite lineage. Gimbutas showed the glaciers advance drove Hyperborean or Thulean people south (to where the so-called Jews are) - it happened more than once and we are learning more about Dryads and small Ice Ages all the time. The Thule Society has a major role in heralding Hitler as a new Messiah - an old game for sure - see Eckhart.

That leads us into your next question which is far more complex and I have written about ten books on it - including two on Synarchy which is a more appropriate word than some NWO nonsense. There is no new order - and we have at least 5,000 years of the same people doing the planning for these things which happen. As FDR says (in another thread I put here addressing the MOST important man of the 20th C.) "If it happened, it was planned."

As Professor Quigley and I both say - these groups are not bad; but people need to know what they do and why. I have mentioned the foundation of the groups he worked for and wrote about (I think I have posted other threads here on that.). Cecil Rhodes and Hitler have a common origin back to Goethe through Ruskin and Thomas Carlyle. Modern asinine authors and hangers on call them Nazis too - if so count me a Nazi, like Jung and Campbell.

In a nutshell these people try to advance humanity and organize ways to improve our existence. Sometimes they have to do it with one small group of people to the detriment of the rest of mankind and other sentient life on Earth. For example (just one example) you had the Cathars who gave free education, free medicine and raised women to equal status with men. Their Troubadours are Bairds (BRD like their Langue D'oc or Language of the BRDs) and they included an ecumenical outreach with many Jews, Sufis, and Buddhists. The region they lived has a long history going back to a Druidic University before Rome and where Pythagoras was initiated into Druidry by Abaris (Rabbi) the Druid. Many Masons say Pythagoras is a founder of a school of Masonry - there are many branches going back many millennia with different names in different languages. While I was doing the writing a Thomas Mor was the Patriarch of an Essene group a person who was part of a team of people on an Oak Island site helping me do this research. The Patriarch agreed my history was the most correct of any. You should know Yeshua's older brother James was the head of the Essenes (name did not exist - but Essanoi did) at Qumran. After Paul/Saul tried to assassinate him he lead what is now called Christianity but was not Christian in any way related to the lies of Rome (Gospels).

So along come stupid people who are afraid of women being equal or average people learning the nature of our collective soul "the living love of Jesus" hymns the 250,000 men women and children one day marched into the fires set for them, sung almost peacefully. But Jesus is a myth and Roman Empire continues to maintain or enforce that myth in the Gospels they wrote to blame the Jews for "killing our Savior". You have heard that phrase if you are half my age, How many people perished in this oft named Children's Crusade is hard to estimate. It was an all out war for years and you (we all) should know about the Cathar General Esclaramonde du Foix, She held back the Dominican Hounds of Hell for a long time at Montsegur before the Templars finally gave up supporting her - and their leader Jacques de Molay (name of current society in Masonry helping orphans or kids) was slow-roasted on a spit for hours until his head exploded. Another five books of mine address these matters.

Your question four is already answered except you intimate some manner of infiltration that is not true. Government has been known to exist and operated as it does (Neo-Platonic heirarchy) since before Plato wrote a word. Few people devote the years of study needed to overcome the lies designed to hide the through-lines and associations of families in league. For example - Joseph of Arimathaea (Where is that?) was a member of the Sanhedrin that authorized the crucifixion of Yeshua. He was the father-in-law of Yeshua and he was part of the gambit to get Yeshua and his daughter to safety. He had homes in many places including Bethany, Magdala and Alexandria where Yeshua and Mary studied the Therapeutae arts of Pythagoras which have a many millennia earlier origin that Eliade says started when shamans first gathered herbs, medicines and minerals in their calabash millions of years ago. He was also the Roman Minister of Mines and one of the richest men in the world with mines in the Cassiterides in particular Wales. I suspect he was part of the Ptolemaic line - including Cleopatra who also studied at the school Yeshua and Mary went for years. There is good evidence they owned mines in the Americas - many sources - many more books of mine. You can begin the search with Ophir (O'phr is like O'Reilly etc., and is 'of' plus Phr or Phre as in Free (Phre) Masonry. A monk named Montanus did maps showing some of these mines.

Mircae Eliade is THE acknowledged expert of the 20th Century on religions. His association with Jung, Campbell and Eranos (Mellon money) is a good path to follow if you are willing to risk the inquisitions waged against truth on Truther sites (sties) like this one.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2016 18:18 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 18:28 #3

• Robert Baird
A good friend of mine died last night - so it is no great or happy New Year here.

This post probably deserves a thread of it's own but I put is here. I am sure most people here do not read my 'walls of text' or care enough to learn and grow - as is true all over the web and schools where education becomes a chore rather than a JOY!

 Quote
"Christianity posits the realization of human freedom not here on earth but only in the Kingdom of Heaven." (1)

Fukayama tells us, and it seems to me he is interpreting what the dogma says; even though it fits his own slave and master concept taken by his evil predecessors. Right as he may be about Christianity, he is not right about the teaching of Jesus. Well, what good is there in such a belief system? It encourages no growth or potential for freedom while you are alive. It gives no insight to actual knowing of what exists hereafter, except through faith in someone telling you what is right. How can anyone accept such utter hogwash? Are we to be enslaved to such a cosmogony while alive? God grows too, and he would be dead if he didn't. All things around us in nature say change is a good thing.

Why would a 'social engineer' like Fukayama tell us that Christianity is the 'absolute religion'? Is this more expert inducement to be a slave? Methinks there is something rotten afoot, and not just in Denmark. His knowledge of early religions is not displayed in his book. I hope to show all religions have used knowledge that when others employ it they call it occult or some other derogatory name. I will have to show certain people and families in corporate or business life are also involved in the religions to the point of controlling them.

His judgement seems uneducated and unwise to me. His good versus evil Nietzschean dialogue is not aware of the truth plainly available in the words of the Britannica in reference to Zoroaster. They say this good versus evil thing of Christianity with a battle being won by good is there 500 years earlier in Zoroastrianism. In truth it was there in Egypt's Abraxas, and in the Keltic Creed and many other places. There is no merit in such assertions and the issuance of them from the hegemony makes me Blanche and sputter, at times. How can you say man is free only in heaven or the hereafter and hope to build positive models of behaviour? This is especially true when you can buy 'special dispensations' or simply confess in order to gain forgiveness. This is the kind of religion the Mafia would love! The cover of Cahill's book The Gifts of the Jews shows all the councils of the Christians are behind another 'Bible Narrative'. Please question such authoritarian assurances and employ your own soulful sensibilities. When you are troubled do not desist, but rather persevere and learn to see the Peace they seek to destroy or hide from you. Shalom!

Vivekananda, Swami Chinmayananda or lesser gurus are not the only adepts who teach self-mastery and how the mind or brain experiences the world around us. Rishis or Mahatmas are not regarded as occultists and yet the techniques they use have been shared for thousands of years by people throughout the world. Part of the whole issue of human cultural development is the Flat Earth fiction that continues to make people think that one point of view is better than some other point of view. It is as if the people of Europe think that their own leaders did not send their best students to get the best education or import the teachers who already had learned Tantra, and the Therapeutae's arts derived from Druidism and shamanism or the Magian arts. At some level you can find adepts in the most orthodox religions. The Sufis of Islam or the Carmelites and Santerians of Catholicism come to mind but there are many mystical or occult sects in Buddhism.

"The universe is a self-organizing system engaged in the discovery and realization of its possibilities through a continuing process of transcendence towards ever higher levels of order and self-definition. Modern science has confirmed the ancient Hindu belief that all matter exists as a continuing dance of flowing energies. Yet matter is somehow able to maintain the integrity of its boundaries and internal structures in the midst of apparent disorder.

Similarly the cells of a living organism, which are in a constant state of energy flux, maintain their individual integrity while functioning coherently as parts of larger wholes. This ability implies some form of self-knowledge in both inert matter and living organisms at each level of organization. Intelligence and consciousness may take many forms and are in some way pervasive even in matter. What we know of life may not be an accident of creation but rather integral to it, an attractor that shapes the creative unfolding of the cosmos.

To the extent that these premises are true, they suggest we have scarcely begun to imagine, much less experience, the possibilities of our own capacity for intelligent self-aware living. Nor have we tested our potentials for self-directed cooperation as a foundation of modern social organization. Evolution, although it involves competitive struggles, violence and death, also involves love, nurturance, rebirth and regeneration-and is a fundamentally cooperative and intelligent enterprise.

There is substantial evidence that it is entirely natural for healthy humans to live fully and mindfully in service to the unfolding capacities of self, community, and the planet. Yet in our forgetfulness, we have come to doubt this aspect of our own being. Nurturing the creative development of our capacities for mindful living should be a primary function of the institutions of civilized societies. It is time that we awaken from our forgetfulness and assume conscious responsibility for reshaping our institutions to this end. Written by David C. Korten in the prologue of "The Post-Corporate World" Life after capitalism www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576750515/102-1126258-0124163" (2)

There are many people who follow greatness or need to be lead and we must investigate any who tell us about great things they have experienced. This can be very difficult because what works for one person will not work for another person for reasons of their differentness as well as the constant availability of knowledge and 'direct cognition' or what I call tap-ins. I provide a comment from one of Gurdjieff's students who saw others finding illumination in a way he personally found silly. This is an excerpt from William Welch M. D.'s remembrances of this great man who saw most humans could not think or even feel their way to actual wisdom. Gurdjieff's structured dance allowed certain parts of the mind to integrate and then connect without any obstruction from the programming and fears of their lives. This is my personal opinion that you might not agree with too. This excerpt is in relation to the ritual of bathing and saunas that Gurdjieff did while in New York shortly before he passed away.

"I was astounded to read some years later that among the bemused adepts who participated in this droll ritual, one believed himself to have been initiated into some special level of illumination in the course of his gradual, and ultimately total, immersion. I am afraid my only illumination derived from the shuddering chill to which I never became wholly acclimated, as my fundament and its anterior appendages were finally plunged into the icy water." (3)

The idea that a fully diluted homeopathic tincture might heal through some imprint left by Cyanide found in peach pits or laetrile is just one of the conundrums that science still struggles to face. But the fact is cyanide kills cells and results have been achieved by some people who might have attuned themselves with that small amount of Cyanide that Japanese researchers found in peach pits after the US researchers said there was no possible agent that could kill cancer cells in peach pits. The implications of this extend to genetic rituals that modern science cannot see the effects of, and other energy lattice memory or Intelligence. One of my correspondents is a genetic researcher at a university in the Midwestern United States and we both have found artifacts that indicate the use of harmonic attunement with matter in rocks and we are open to this same method being used in affecting the DNA of animal life including humans.

Imagine the use of gene transfer technology when we know how to enhance the soul or brain uses, or even just the specific gene that allowed Einstein's brain to be larger!

www.nature.com/mt/journal/v15.../6300278a.html

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 18:46 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Happy New Year, Robert. I have a question, too. Can you elaborate on what the latter part of this bit means?
There is substantial evidence that it is entirely natural for healthy humans to live fully and mindfully in service to the unfolding capacities of self, community, and the planet.

What sort of change to our current lifestyles are we talking about?

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 19:04 #5

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Robert Baird wrote:
''I am sure most people here do not read my 'walls of text' or care enough to learn and grow ..''

To be sure:
free from doubt as to the reliability, character, action, etc., of something:
convinced, fully persuaded,
assured or certain beyond question
be ​confident that something is ​true

Why do you make condescending comments about ''most people here'' ?
Where is your proof that most people here do not read your walls of text?

Whether they care to read or comment on your posts is their buisiness

Does your ego swells up as you write your''walls of text'' ?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 21:37 #6

• Robert Baird
Dear R

Korten is a good economist trying to incorporate quantum physics and the spiritual reality I touch upon in the thread Synchronicity. Here is one of a thousand posts I could have chosen which addresses what you ask here and what you have commented upon in the thread The Devil Incarnate.

TEACHING: - Einstein said "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." We are great believers in the freeing nature of knowledge. But education seems to segment and create far too many hierarchies and layers of 'expertise' that don't integrate and use the whole body of relevant knowledge. Some people above these layers of paladins or minions have historically benefited. There is no doubt this is true. But, you might wonder why and who? You have every right and even an obligation or responsibility to so wonder; a benefit to all mankind can result. If we allow anyone of the human race to be diminished we all suffer. This thought echoed by John Donne (a great metaphysician) is totally ensconced in the Keltic Creed and Brotherhood of Iesa. It is evident in the 2800 year archaeologic pre-pyramid record of Malta and it should be what we are striving for even if our history is one of evil and war.

In Wisdom of the Ages, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer does another of his great integrations of scholarship and shows us the root of wisdom is in the heart or soul. The inside flap of his book quotes a brief poem from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:

"Lives of great men all remind us

We can make our lives sublime,

And, departing, leave behind us

Footprints on the sands of time.

Footprints, that perhaps another,

Sailing o'er life's solemn main,

A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,

Seeing, shall take heart again."

In his own life he deals with the powerful effects of group-think rather than education as it should be (as Socrates would want or the Druids did encourage). He has eight 'wonderful' children and he faces the common issues beyond mere academic musings.
"If everyone seems to think that it is cool to drink and use drugs, and you are undecided, take a different path {He use's Robert Frost's 'The Road Not Taken' as a lead-in to this thought.} Choose the road that you and only you are going to traverse, {Knowing that when you actually meet people of like mind they are real and you can trust them; is one of the benefits.} and it will make all the difference. One reason peer pressure has such a powerful effect on young people is that we adults are victims of the same group-think mentality. We often excuse youngsters because we have difficulty making a difference in our own lives." (7)

There are many research projects at Harvard over the past three decades which I have used to support my writings and thoughts regarding psychic phenomena. Testing family members separated at birth was almost as good as the Minnesota Twins study. A community of old people immersed in the music and culture they were brought up in went back in time - physically. Their health then returned to normal as they were no longer immersed. The advent of brain scanning has taken it a long ways further.

"In your book you write about the psychologist William James and his comparison of the brain to a prism. How does this relate to psychic phenomena?

He believed consciousness is not just what's happening to the neurons in the brain. The brain is our instrument in focusing and organizing our consciousness. Just like a prism will take a white light with all these different frequencies and separate it so you can see the different colors of the spectrum. Rather than us experiencing everything that's happening all at once, our brain focuses us on the here and the now. It uses our sensory organs as guides as to what we should be focusing on. Experiments have shown that most psychic experiences occur when are sensory organs are muted, like when we're dreaming or having a near-death experience.

In your book you mention Abraham Lincoln as one of the more famous examples of precognitive dreaming.

Lincoln had a very vivid dream of walking around the White House and hearing all these people mourning and asking, "What's going on?" and then having someone tell him, "The president's dead." Then he saw his own corpse. He had this dream literally ten days before he was assassinated. He didn't tell anybody about it at first, but a few days before [his assassination], he told his wife and some friends. Of course, that's not true of all dreams. Some dreams actually are tapping into some other time and place, and there's real information in them. Others are just imagination. I think that's one of the reasons why psychics don't have 100% accuracy, sometimes it's just their imagination. What I'm interesting in is trying to discern what it is that makes those experiences so different. {Rasputin was even more impressive, Lincoln was a Merovingian.}

Tell me about the stigma associated with scientists who study psychic phenomena.

There are theories about how the brain works, and what people do is design experiments to generate data that fits with that theory. If they run into data that doesn't fit into their theory, they just ignore it. But a true scientist will throw out the existing theory if they have a lot of data that cannot be explained. Theories are man-made, and therefore fallible. Data is what's most important. That's why we have penicillin. The scientist who grew this bacteria didn't just throw it out. He looked at it and asked, why aren't bacteria growing in this plate, and he noticed there was mold in it. If he had thrown out that plate, we wouldn't have penicillin. {Archaeology recently proved anti-septics and anti-biotics long before recent so-called discoveries existed in Druidic times.}

You write that it's likely everybody possesses psychic abilities, but some people are simply more successful at it? Why is that?

Genetics are likely behind it. One of the things we know is that it runs in families. If you talk to psychics, they'll tell you there's a family history of it. Though we haven't found it, there's likely a gene for it. There are also cases where people haven't had any psychic abilities until they've suffered head traumas. What's common is that these people who've had this head trauma, the structure and function of their brain has been changed. They're often not able to function very well in the real world because they don't know how to use the analytical side of their brain. Similarly, people with synesthesia [a condition in which the senses are connected, i.e. the sound of an orchestra will cause flashes of color or the taste of chicken] have less activity in their cortex. People with autism also have a higher probability of psychic abilities.

How do quantum physics and Albert Einstein's theories relate to precognition?

If you stop thinking of time the way those in the Newtonian age thought of time as an arrow, and you start thinking of time as the way that Einstein thought of it as a space-time continuum, the future already exists. Just like the entire globe of the earth is all there even though I'm not currently seeing it all here in Southern Oregon. Our brain only allows us to experience time as a series of recurrent moments. What Einstein's saying is that when we're talking about time we're really talking about a psychological construct. Time is like any other dimension in that it isn't limited. Like space, we have up and down, east and west, they go bidirectionally. Why would time be something different than that? If we didn't have the constraints of our brain and our psychology that limit our experiences, we would be able to see that."

content.time.com/time/health/...868287,00.html

Dear whoever

I do make those condescending true statements because they are TRUE!
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2016 22:08 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

@Robert Baird 01 Jan 2016 22:55 #7

Robert, thanks for the response to my questions, and yes I read all your posts :O :D

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 03:40 #8

• Robert Baird
You are also the first one to ask real questions. Though there still is an element of 'leading' I do see a beginning of sincerity.

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 08:17 #9

• Robert Baird
To say Michael Hoffman is anti-Semitic is an understatement. To say he takes facts out of context might be partially true. To say the facts he states are untrue is intellectually barren and morally corrupt. When one considers the near eradication of the Cossacks who had to fight Stalin on the side of Hitler (A Rothschild) or perish, one begins a trek inside the breast of truly vile Halakah inspired genocide.

""...The fact that in many cases Jewish interests and Jewish places of worship are excepted by the Bolsheviks from their universal hostility has tended more and more to associate the Jewish race in Russia with villainies which are now being perpetrated...Needless to say, the most intense passions of revenge have been excited in the breasts of the Russian people." (End quote from Churchill).

"...a letter sent to the Vatican by Pius XII in 1919, when he was Bishop Eugenio Pacelli and papal nuncio in Munich...reports on his deputy's unpleasant encounter with Bolshevik revolutionaries who were then terrorizing Catholic priests and the German bourgeoisie. The letter describes the leader, Max Lieven as a '... Russian and a Jew.' The letter also describes Mr. Lieven's companions, '...Jews like the rest of them.'...Bishop Pacelli's description of Jewish Communists...was hardly uncommon 80 years ago." (N.Y. Times, Nov. 3, 1999).

Chaim Bermant, writing in the Jewish Chronicle (Aug. 30, 1991), says: "It was Communism which toppled the hated Czars, Communism which removed Jewish disabilities and proscribed anti-Semitism and Communism which, in its early days at least, opened the doors to Jewish advancement."

The Siberian novelist Valentin Rasputin wrote in 1990: "I think today the Jews here in Russia should feel responsible for the sin of having carried out the revolution and for the shape it took. They should feel responsible for the terror--for the terror that existed during the revolution and especially after the revolution...their guilt is great. They perpetrated the relentless campaign against the peasant class whose land was brutally expropriated by the state and who themselves were ruthlessly murdered."

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's biographer recounts what it was like to grow up as a Russian Christian child among the children of the Jewish communist elite: "By the age of ten he had the cross ripped from his neck by jeering Pioneers and for over a year was held up to ridicule... Solzhenitsyn was, as a boy, exposed to students whose parents had an officially superior status. Most of the members of the Young Pioneers and Komsomol movements, at least in Rostov, were Jewish children..." (Michael Scammell, Solzhenitsyn: A Biography, p. 64).
Only in such a profoundly falsified world soaked in fraud could the international media sit by, uninterested, as the great-great grandson of the blood-drenched Jewish Red Army commander Leon Trotsky, David Axelrod, shot to death an elderly Palestinian couple in November of 1990, as part of an Israeli, "Kach" terror group raid.

But imagine--if you can--the hubbub if a grandson of a Nazi war criminal had shot a Turkish couple in Germany. The weeping, wailing and never-ending references to "Never Forget" and "lessons of history" would seep out of the collective TV sets of the earth like waste from a toxic septic tank, because what is clear from such a double standard is that the true lessons of history are not being learned and recollection itself is hostage to the diorama of Zionist monomania.

Sixteen million ethnic Germans were forcibly expelled from Silesia, Moravia and the Volga regions of the eastern territories at the end of the Second World War. On this trail of tears, two million perished--shot to death, starved, raped and beaten. Ask one in one thousand, one in ten thousand people on the street today-- "Have you heard?" The answer will be no."
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/communist.html

Is this religion or the occult? Actually religion is basically occult because it hides what it works with and accuses those who openly worship nature for being Occult. Religion is full of devils, Tannaim and demons or CONstructs whereas energy "representations" are spoken of by pagans; even when given a name by most pagans and all panentheists.

"‘Tales of the Hasidim’ by Martin Buber 1948 Schocken Books

……at about this time the prayer-book of the Rabbi Isaac Luria had appeared in print. When the volume was brought to the two friends, Rabbi Moshe snatched the heavy tome from the messenger and threw it on the floor. But Rabbi Jospeh Asher picked it up and said “After all it is a prayer-book and we must not treat it disrespectfully”. When the rabbi of Lubin was told of the incident he said “Rabbit Moshe will become a hasid; Rabbi Joseph Asher will remain an opponent of the hasidic way. For he who can burn with enmity can also burn with love for God, but he who is coldly hostile will always find the way closed” And so it was.

In the notes Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum made on the dreams he had in his youth we find the following
“I was looking out of the window on the eve of the New Year and there were people running to the House of Prayer, and I saw that they were driven by fear of the Day of Judgement. And I said to myself; ’God be thanked, I have been doing the right thing all through the year! I have studied right and prayed right, so I do not have to be afraid.‘ And then my dreams showed me all my good works. I looked and looked: they were torn, ragged, ruined! And at that instant I woke up. Overcome with fear I ran to the House of Prayer along with the rest.”

In Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum’s notes on his dreams there is an entry which reads: “I have been in the paradise of the Tannaim.” He had kept a sheet with the words: “the angels will immerse you and you shall suffer no harm.“ In his dream he stood near a mountain and wanted to get into the paradise of the Tannaim. But he was told that first he had to immerse himself in Miriam’s Well. And at that very instant he looked into the deep water and shuddered. But angels laid hold of him and immersed him and carried him up from the depths. Then he entered the paradise of the Tannaim. There he saw one of the masters sitting with a fur cap on his head and studying a tractate called “The First Gate.” There the path stopped. Rabbi Moshe was surprised. “That can‘t be paradise!” he cried. “Listen child,” said the angels, “you seem to think that the Tannaim are in paradise, but that‘s not so: paradise is in the Tannaim“,"
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2016 08:23 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 18:40 #10

• Robert Baird
The Trojan founders of Aa-Mu (Troy III) and the Northern Semites like Sargon are Phoenicians and the elite of the Emporiae they developed over tens of thousands of years. The notorious and sensational cases of international corporate intrigue that hit the pages of our media today are not new. When Nike makes shoes in Vietnam it helps that the labour rate and ethical issues are different there. In the distant past the trading posts or 'emporiae' were able to buy items in one part of the world at very cheap prices and sell them in another for exorbitantly higher prices because of a lack of competition that we know Carthage later enforced by stopping travel to the Americas. The matter of exclusive potions including special drugs like cocaine can be likened to Coca-Cola and its secret formula. This likeness is very relevant because the original recipe of Coke was cocaine based. Clearly these are not egalitarian ethics at work for some greater good or collective 'Brotherhood'. We must be honest and point these dalliances out to our reader. When the need of greed became ascendant is anyone's guess but we see 5,000 years ago as a good watershed moment in history.

When we gave you the description of the carving at the Peruvian site which sounded like Caesar describing the Kelts we noted the ‘trophy heads' that looked like the very "warriors" Lanning correctly surmised. These statues may show the 'Brotherhood' (crossed hands and all) at play in the Peruvian drug fields. Would you be able to imagine white men fighting over such spoils then, as they have done in recent time? Can you see the Onassis family trade in tobacco and the like might have a nine thousand and more year history (which Smyrna does in the archaeologic record) of involvement in these secret potions? The rest of the Merovingian family who wouldn't fight their Phoenician 'brothers' are involved in these same trading enterprises we have shown are related to Benjaminites that the Israelites went to war against. The Kennedy drug fortune married into old Fitzgerald (alcohol) money and JFK and RFK have the 'F' to show it. The Reynolds family of the main Merovingian families are still proudly associated with the tobacco industry. The Russells who include a Prime Minister of England around the 19th century Opium Wars and their relatives in the US who had the American monopoly of opium trade to China; are in charge of the Foundations including some who are not even of their ilk. Naw! It can't be this heinous!??

But consider the ethnic homogeneity isn't as strong as the usual presentation of the Jews for an instant and you might recall Russian Jews were persecuted by other Jews. You don't even have to have read Koestler to know this because the elite of Judaism aren't always free of discord in every ghetto or Jewish part of the world you know about. Horror of horrors, at the end of this line of reasoning you might conclude the Priory of Sion and the Benjaminites like the Rothschild/Rockefeller money that funded Stalin and Hitler, might actually like to see the Israelites suffer for their war against them that led to the Phoenicians taking them to Arcadia in Greece. The Germans did offer to let the Jews out of Germany in 1941 and the Zionists in Switzerland refused in order to force the world to create Israel after the war. Here is part of the story according to one Rabbi.

“By Rabbi Michael Dov Weissmandl ZT"L
Dean of Nitra Yeshiva
5-9-3
IS IT TRUE that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that: a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.
IS IT TRUE that the Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti?
IS IT TRUE that the answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments: a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees? b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war. c) No ransom will be paid
IS IT TRUE that this response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber? IS IT TRUE that in 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved?
IS IT TRUE that the same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers had already taken a toll of millions)?”

History has many secrets to bend the mind trying to understand but the "They killed our Saviour!" fiction has as many twists and turns as any. When the Holocaust was over and six million Jews had joined the thirty-two million other Kelts or Ukrainians of the original homeland of many worshippers of Dana and the God Don that the Ukrainians named their rivers after; what was Mississippi Senator John Stennis doing accusing the Hollywood moguls of killing Jesus? This happened at the House Un-American Activities Committee. Who was behind all these years of blaming Jews? Surely the Roman Catholics are part of the scenario but could their Templar/Teuton Knights armies have a connection through the Prieuré de Sion Bradley et al have brought us? We know there is a connection that was existent in the Papal Decree that gave the Templars free rein in Europe. Could they be saying one thing and doing another? Would that be unusual?

One thing is nearly certain. The history of the Jewish origins is known to some people and the Phoenician part in this whole escapade is tantamount to being a larger cover-up than the Druids and de Danaan. They worshipped the bee, butterfly and bull symbology of the regalia and enterprises which carried these symbols as their ancient corporate logo in places like Crete, the Danube, Miletus and Egypt. But is there a true connection? We are looking into the matter further and will report whatever we find. Being a 'lost tribe' is a good thing if you are plotting crimes against humanity, but why isn't it until the last few decades that historians and journalists have been able to publish many books on these things? It does seem to have enough fact and data to make the question worth asking doesn't it?

Drugs, alcohol and theology as management tools for the people appealing to the Machiavellian 'basic human urges' are now antiquated and the mind control methods of today or tomorrow are even scarier. Personally we find no reason to blame Jesus for instigating such terror or suppression and we hope there are members of the Merovingian/Benjaminite/Sionist/ Rosicrucian/Maltese nobility who are able to see what he stood for and overcome the elements within their own agencies or enterprises who have made all the Stuart and Jacobin intrigues and wars.

We thank scholars like W. F. Albright and the authors of Carthage for having the courage to say the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy. We hope we haven't said too many things that upset people as we endeavour to think our way through this maze of plots and counter-plots leading to places like the Skull & Bones Society. The Skull and Crossbones was the totemic meme for the Phoenician Pirates who also owned the insurors of the cargoes and knew which cargoes were not insured. We certainly don't want anyone to stop questioning our guesses or start accepting our scholarship as fact when it is so hard to know why humanity has allowed such suffering to exist for so long.

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 19:30 #11

• Robert Baird
I am posting a link to a discussion of my work on Hancock's board. The expert holding forth on souls is OK - and admits to as well as describes semantical differences. I have had actual possessions of the level he speaks about in his comment on possessions. I disagree about what constitutes a possession. In the example I gave the person was about to die after years of scientific poking and probing at the world's top clinics (Mayo and McGill); that is a lot worse than what he calls 'bothering'. Another historical point that does involve taking over a body or the level he describes but has never heard of - Perdurabo/Crowley and many others who have used the written texts to do it. THAT includes a Masonic Anderson who was killed by her daughter and the courts let the daughter off with time served after they heard what the mother had done.

His descriptions of soul are good (IMHO). I think he sees souls as being individualized more than I do. I think he wishes it were true due to ego and personality. Thus I prefer the collective and World Mind with layers or levels of refinement like the Harmonic Convergence Pyramid. That is why I worry about the Futurescape type of control of the World Mind. That can lead to more than just hypnotic mind intervention. Science has proven messages can be sent across the planet in actual words - thus they can remotely hypnotized people with machines now. I have witnessed this myself - as a 2nd degree Wiccan did it from Las Vegas to his girlfriend in Michigan over many months. If he did what he did - to her and later to me - then you know the Chassidim do a lot more in the ether to make visions you can see. This is also very useful for healers and has been done since the time ecstatic visions first occurred for Dream Dancers - more than a million years, maybe ten million years or as long as humans have existed.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=4&i=28481&t=28438

And it is not only the Hassidim who engage in ethereal manipulation or the occult arts - see the thread on Padre Pio and Pythagoras. Every religion uses hypnosis, every pulpit and blackboard is a trigger mechanism. Today's blackboard is a website with repetitive affirmation (Also a hypnotic tool) like this.

http://www.faith-theology.com/2006_01_01_archive.html

Scientology uses taped messages that deconstruct after first listening. They use all other means at their disposal and that includes billion year soulful contracts which my younger brother's family have all signed - and show tattoos which signify or "TESTIFY" (like your Baptists) and Holy Rollers. Trance possessions (channelling) are in many places if you want to see it work. Just watch tapes of Hitler speaking to crowds.

Scientology has a hard on for Hitler - it lies and carries on as if Hitler was a devil and a surprise abuser of the same things they do. The battle for souls (What L. Ron Hubbard Jr. called soul-grabbing and a level above that termed cracking.) is never-ending. Kaballah (or all other spellings) is something you can read a lot about these days. There is a Scientology book (Knight is the author) about Kaballah. And then there is Madonna who used to be a Sai Baba groupie when he lived at Dan Ackroyd's Blues bar near Hollywood. I lived in and travelled around these places for a decade. I talked to people who 'knew' her (Biblically). Tom Cruise and Madonna are fighting for the souls of Becks and Posh.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/idolchatter/2006/03/scientology-vs-kabbalah-a-spir.html

My still beautiful or gorgeous niece (over 40) is a counselor in Scientology's den of iniquity where they should sponsor a team called the Clearwater Clears. She used to be a waitress in the celebrity center and has had work done to make it so she cannot bear children. That was done many years ago - and they marry her off to men who need immigration status and are from wealthy families around the world. What do you think is a good word for THIS?

Then you might ask why the Church of Scientology is tax exempt. I assure you the other churches have a long and sordid history of the SAME stuff! Tax exempt is a key - you pay for this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT21u3e098I And this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iuYJ_U8tp0

And the extra special benefit you get - your kids go to these parties or want to. And then you get to pay in other ways - rehab is just a word. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/davide-mastracci/elliot-rodger-california-shooting_b_5386512.html

The facts are more than disturbing. Have you got a means of escape - an ethereal world where pink-eyed rabbits fuzzy white bound around playfully? My second wife did. She had been abused by many men from the age of six - step-grandfather executive of a major corporation, father beating her mother, and police doing far worse. Oh BTW, nuns are not immune. They get far more than none. When you consider the next tidbit you need to know the pressures against reporting rape inside any church. The pressures include cover-ups by lawyers and the police - I know! The statistics don't include mental or spiritual cruelty such as the slave women of Opus Dei either. The numbers officially reported for other churches exceed 70%.

40% of Catholic Nuns Have Been Sexually Abused ...

www.apostasie.org/news.php?item.85.1

Aug 24, 2013 - Sexual Abuse in the Roman Catholic Church: 40% of Catholic Nuns have ... girls, women – and even nuns – within the Roman Catholic Church here in .... been sexually abused by a [Ed.: Roman Catholic] priest, then raped ...

I could go on and on. The point is this. What went on inside temples and monasteries for millennia has a direct impact on your psyche even if it is only because you care about all the people you work with or say hi to. It is part of the ether or energy in this realm and beyond. It impacts your soul whether you admit it or not!

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 19:49 #12

Robert Baird wrote:
You are also the first one to ask real questions. Though there still is an element of 'leading' I do see a beginning of sincerity.

No element of leading Robert, I wanted your view points on the questions and you will be very very pleased to know they concur with my findings :D

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 21:49 #13

• Robert Baird
So you are saying you know there are no Jewish bankster types because the Halakah is true and the game of racism is there for all to see? You already knew the Rothschilds are the de Medicis who go back at least as far as Wiligut said?

In short you can point me to where you disagree with all the Hasbara, Hitler, Romanism (second reich) and other nonsense here. I seem to have missed that.

But it does not matter if you say you agree, humanity must put an end to the NONsense. It is the same nonsense Hubbard/Crowley used and as L. Ron jr., notes Hitler used. Which of course, no one here has agreed is true.

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 22:28 #14

• Robert Baird
The Halakah and Sharia Law
forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1132-The-Halakah-and-Sharia-Law

This link says they are a testament to enduring value. I say the Halakah is a genocidally insane construct and Sharia almost as bad. In all probability high Jews used the Halakah to justify the Holocaust to wipe out lots of lesser Jews.

www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/fea...c.php?rec=4621

Recently the people of Israel have decided to cut off the high Jewish scholars and Hasidim who have had a financial free ride. Thank g_d!

Hitler was a high Jew (Rothschild) and despite Halakah allowing the killing of lesser Jews (especially Ashkenazi) he offered to free the Jews many times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89vian_Conference

Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery. Thomas Jefferson

Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

As this author says (somewhat tongue in cheek) all books of the Bible and this cult are corrupt. Savior = save your ($$)

www.truthcontest.com/insights...s-dogma/#page2

“More generally, as I shall repeat in Chapter 8, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

If you were a true researcher of history and philosophy you would see all religions are started by the same people or tell the same stories for codifying laws and managing people. As Arthur C. Clarke said "religion was a necessary evil, but was so much evil necessary". Religion and nations or Empire go hand in hand as Fukayama proves in The End of History and the Last Man. Can society today get on the same page and address real issues that keep us away from Divine Providential creative potential or the work of G-d (YHVH, Cali, Krishna, Buddha, dog or cat). Is it possible to get past the need to feel superior to our neighbors due to our own insecurities?
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2016 22:33 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link

@Robert Baird 02 Jan 2016 23:56 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Robert Baird wrote:
If you were a true researcher of history and philosophy you would see all religions are started by the same people or tell the same stories for codifying laws and managing people. As Arthur C. Clarke said "religion was a necessary evil, but was so much evil necessary". Religion and nations or Empire go hand in hand as Fukayama proves in The End of History and the Last Man. Can society today get on the same page and address real issues that keep us away from Divine Providential creative potential or the work of G-d (YHVH, Cali, Krishna, Buddha, dog or cat). Is it possible to get past the need to feel superior to our neighbors due to our own insecurities?

There is a lot of 'my religion is better and/or more correct than your religion' in the world.

Telling them it is started by the same people and/or same stories wont go down too well with most... so how would you summarise this aspect of it yourself if you wanted to convince people of this?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2016 23:59 by novum.

@Robert Baird 03 Jan 2016 05:32 #16

• Robert Baird
That is a very good question. We want to be on the side of Divine Providential potential - we want to help G_d or whatever we decide is the name all people can agree is what they all already agree with, to harmonize. forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1267-Earth-s-Only-Hope-Ecumenicism

The concept is ecumenicism and even Catholic scholars are all for it - then the uppy-ups decide ecumenism means everyone has to join their lie or cult. As you say it is hard and many are they in science and what is called New Age who have floated that boat.

So, step by step we make a plan. First step (If I may be so bold) is to get money flowing in to pay for this website. I would first have to think the best people here who actually study and try to get a grip on reality - would want to work for something that would be good.

Then like VC you sell a book with the best posts. Maybe I give you a couple of books to update with the recent research from DNA that science proves our history has been a pack of lies. Or maybe you take a lot of the new research and start from scratch - I will help for as long as I can.

Here are some suggestions The Holocaust from all sides -proof of a game we can end. It could be made into a movie or made for TV series. I can think of at least 100 such titles, movie ideas etc. But no one should want to make money until there is money already made - greed kills. Just keep the management that can see the big picture and trust them to be fair.

I can easily imagine if all the divergent POVs here actually learned and agreed on the history that blames no one - it would spread through the conspiracy sites where many people have seen there is something missing cause everyone is pointing everywhere except at the real problem - IGNORANCE! The politicians don't want to discuss facts in many fields because of what you said - it is hard to get people working on the same page. The religions are afraid their uppy-ups will excommunicate them - as was done to Ivan Illich who in fact did what I am saying in conjunction with John McKnight - and built street level results that helped people and saved tax dollars.

Anyway - this is my dream - I have done a lot and it is worth it for the satisfaction of knowing my soul is not burdened with the karma of supporting BS. What you quoted from Clarke was made into a two part TV movie and he made it clear in that book that our mystics always knew what our science needed to develop. I can think of more than a dozen big name authors who would love to get on board if we actually could do something more than bitch, whine and point fingers at Jews, Nazis, banksters, Jesuits and other things equally as absurd. IN fact many of those groups would back such an effort. Humanity needs to be ecumenical and Mani knew this almost two millennia ago. Seneca and others also knew and tried with the Gracchi. But the web allows for viral acceptance if just a few good people work together with no greed or ego!
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2016 05:56 by Robert Baird. Reason: typo

@Robert Baird 03 Jan 2016 06:31 #17

• Robert Baird
If we could generate an educational initiative in honour of all the good things Ivan Illich stood for - we would be doing more to help the world than electing any politician you can name, and it would be far cheaper. :joker:

https://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/Ivan_Illich/The%20Church,%20Change%20&%20Development%20(Ivan%20Illich).pdf

@Robert Baird 03 Jan 2016 11:14 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thankyou for your response. :)

On getting people with differing POV's to come together in a constructive way - If we assume this forum to be a microcosm of the macrocosm then I can see it is quite difficult to bring people together. Since the inception of this site, various people or factions have wanted different things for the site and indeed even wanted differing viewpoints removed or banned; censored basically.

And many will leave when they don't get their way, never to return for the most part.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

One issue is that if you attempt to take or shift blame away from an area that others feel is a valid thing to blame, they will resent it, and all the things that inevitably come with that will manifest (eg calling shill, agent, and so on, as well as forum arguments)

So yes to even make a start then some common ground must be found, and to begin on that id say some important historical events must be considered, and then begin to gather peoples thoughts on that to see if some kind of consensus can be achieved.

There has been talk here along the lines of members uniting to produce films or videos among other things. It never seems to pan out due to differences in opinions.

We have also discussed creating a 'timeline' if you will of events, where it might be possible that we reach some forum of consensus on major and important historical events that have gone on to shape the present. There are even some forum add ons (software) available to create such timelines electronically. I know co-founder of the site (username Frog) had looked into this in the past and considered it to be a good idea, he is still involved with the site and always envisaged people coming together for the common good.

Another option would be that people work in groups, when they have a somewhat similar outlook on things. It is certainly the case here (and other online forums) that groups do tend to develop. It is quite simple to give groups their own space here on this forum - a public or private category where they can control the flow, and invite potential members to join their group.

Again it seems to be extremely difficult to 'house' opposing groups in the one place (forum) , but the function is there to give people their own space.

Responses (or lack of) to the last four posts will be rather telling in regards to who is interested in participating in such projects.

As for greed, well the founders of this site (of which i am one, the other remaining is Frog, with the third, diamondgeezer having sadly passed away) ... did not create this site for such reasons, it did indeed come about somewhat organically with the main intention being to provide a platform where people could have their say minus the heavy handed moderation people experience elsewhere.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2016 11:17 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Robert Baird

@Robert Baird 03 Jan 2016 11:37 #19

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good reply Nov, I will continue my ass licking into 2016 :larf:

@Rob

Well good luck with your proposal, you will never get the NSDAP on board with your project as the Jews are to blame for the woes of the world. As for the rest, who knows.

:thumbup:

@Robert Baird 03 Jan 2016 13:59 #20

• Robert Baird
Dear N

I had at least five forums which amalgamated people into one forum about ten years ago.

There were two offers of a place to live and do this kind of thing, I personally invested $20,000 in a site called HOW (Heal Our World) and a publishing startup (It died because the woman doing much of the work wanted me to marry her,). We had a well known Philosophy site tie in as a sister site, a starting to a store and many good layers of design. I paid for her to attend a Radnor University forum with the likes of Blum who she sat with at many meetings. We had more prepared and a better web site (they all agreed, Prout was in their name and it had a true communistic bent) than their organization which had a building in Africa and the backing of the Chinese government (financially).

Blum's book on American history had been called the best by Osama Bin Laden, it was a best-seller. I think he is a Georgetown Prof.

The acronym HOW says how to make things better - by completion of EDUCATION. The best starting point would be ecumenicism I think.

But I am moving to SE Asia and going to travel the world - who knows what adventures await?

What you say in your post is true, generally; but I am sure the NDSAP types are easily brought together through genetic study - it was what drove the creation of the ethos - it was of course biased scholarship as Joseph Campbell broke it down person by idiotic academic. We now have so much more DNA mapping of the whole world. As the head of the Human Genome Project said (Collins - a prime Merovingian family) - "we have a history book in our genes."

I pretty much already had the true history mapped out (Timelines and such included, but now it is far older and backed by DNA - forensics.).

My experience is the religious BELIEVERS (some Nazis are nuts too) and those with ego (Ego is good to a point) issues will take more convincing, and the web is not likely to overcome those issues. I guess in five solid seventy hour a week years I converted a couple of true believers, but many opened their mind some and in time probably changed enough to say it does not matter what name you give the g_dforce; it is what YOU DO that counts with Logos.

I applaud the open forum here, and I see some hope, or I would not have made such a truly ridiculous suggestion. The World-Mysteries forum already has the history and science framework and I welcome any and all to contribute their POV. Fruitcakes will find I inundate each silly assed point they make - I have defended the site for almost a year from alien and bible thumpers who had ruled and ruined it. It is a good educational site and the ad revenue probably makes enough for it's owner to live - it did six years ago, I know. But he is into the money, went through a divorce recently and is not likely going to do much to help such an effort. There is a freelance writer there who would definitely like to help.

Again all your points are fact-based and because of that it will have to start small and build on solid principles. Please read We Can Change the World. It is a small book I sent to Branson and was up on Philip Gardiner's site. Branson did create The Elders I recommended with two of the people I recommended. I already covered this with Etranger in PMs. It is founded on the very ancient structure Hitler studied and which is the First Reich people call various names including Atlantis and Thule. The Council of Six King/Bairds was pan-tribal Brotherhood and the Great Pyramid of Iesa was built to enable it's connection of minds and possibly also to power much of a wireless society which technology again allows. One of my business incarnations was a development of alternative ISDN technology.

Dear E

There are no JEWS - racially. The faith has recently seen it's political arm in Israel stop paying the elite religious extreme element for what they have done. There are people of great insight and intellect on many sides of the issue who also want a way out of the fruitless dialectic, war and worse. DNA is pretty new - and it has made many have to re-consider their racial nonsense. Unfortunately for those who wanted to create a genetic bomb to wipe out their enemy it has been proven their enemy has their own genes. Dirty bombs and depleted uranium (Canada's contribution, as was Agent Orange) might allow a genetic tracker to target some with a virus in a generation or so.

I have a friend in Jordan now, who is called The Fetch. He was so dead set against the elite Jews he called Noahdists and Jehovian. But in time he and I found common ground as I showed him history of a different sort. We agreed to disagree and found common ground. We traveled the web creating a very big stir for years! His gematria is powerful research. You might look into his site The Illuminatus Observer. When he was last in Canada he was attacked walking down the street and his Islamic supporters (Masons actually) felt it was a Mossad effort. I think that is why he has moved to Jordan, he was a former Hughes Aircraft person with research math and other credentials - his gematria will not easily be fully understood but his illustrations are very good. If you guys got six people working together and doing a video with Red Ice (He has been interviewed on and they have my article from 15 years ago called Education and the Computer - addressing the Antikythera etc.) I think I could get together with him in Jordan and bring some ass-kicking result funding wise, to the table. No matter where I am, I will do this for free.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2016 14:14 by Robert Baird. Reason: typos