Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 21:20 #181

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah so it was the Commies fault that Hitler invaded France, Belgium, Holland etc and established his 3rd Empire there :gmc: thank fuck he got his ass kicked and the slaughter of the Europeans that he caused came to an abrupt end. Another thing that I agree with David Duke about is ''citing Communist atrocities doesn't justify the criminal activity of Hitler''

Three cheers for our boys whipping Nazi ass in the skies over Britain and the English channel, preventing another invasion.

What the Nazi fanboys still don't understand (deliberately or foolishly) is what an anti-German anti-nationalist Dolfy and his jewish Freemasonic Crowleyan Ministry for Propaganda (Orwellian bingo FFS) was.

- making deals with his "enemy"; the Soviet Union
- overwhelming every other army in the beginning of the war, but then stopping (deliberately) when he can finish the job and establish his dreamed Third Reich, modeled after Roman crooks
- praising the "enemy" (his handlers; the British Empire), and degrading his "OWN" Germans in every possible way (some propaganda pieces with smiling blonde ladies only convince Disney sheeple)
- caring MORE for kidnapped jews, providing them with health care, orchestras and swimming pools while his "OWN" "Aryans" Bernt and Suzanne were bombed and shattered to pieces
- while all the time being funded by the International Cabal of Zionist Banksters, the Schiffs, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Loebs and all the others

Nobody in their right mind would defend a "leader" (read; dicktatorial ruler) who fucks over his own country on behalf of the ones he says he is fighting (the "jews") so much as did Adolf Hitler, fleeing to Argentina as cherry on the cake.

Well one thing for sure is that 9 months in jail is a very light sentence for instigating an armed revolution against the government and inciting murders.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 21:26 #182

• Gaia
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You said "Hitler was a disaster for European civilization" while Communists where burning down Europe before Hitler came around and stopped them. Than the Allies continued the Communists job by bombing Europe. And giving half of Europe to the Communists. So I'm arguing Hitler was not the worst disaster for Europe. The plan to destroy Europe was made before Hitler came around. Hitler opposed them

France, Belgium, and Holland where occupied by the GloboHomo Gayplex before Hitler liberated them

Nobody was doing very much at all in Northern Europe until Dolfy after 'Liberated' Poland and tried to take over Northern/central Europe and Nations outside of the USSR/Europe, causing many a death, the Communists were doing their thing in the East of Europe, Dolfy was invading the North too. The USSR wasn't going for France, Belgium, Holland etc, and they'd already done a deal with him about Poland which he broke which was another cause of conflict and disaster for European civilisation..

I said Hitler was a disaster for Europe, he caused WW2 by breaching the unconditional surrender treaty of WW1 and going on the offensive.

And even if we would believe the propaganda narrative that Dolfy was "dedicated towards destroying communism", everything he did with Barbarossa was a (deliberate) failure, troops deployed to fucking North Africa, occupying Western Europe, etc. starting in June (like that other praised Zionist jewish clown Napoleon).

It's like the neocons saying they go after Osama bin Laden and then invading Iraq....

Oh wait....

:ownd:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 21:32 #183

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ Yes, and ignored the advice of his military experienced generals who told him not to engage with Britain who probably still had the best navy in the world, the USSR, and USA, all at the same time, he was never going to win that.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 21:50 #184

• Gaia
Indeed.

That is why the mainstream narrative paints him as a madman and the Dolfy fans logically should call him a clumsy amateur, though they could never say that about their Sataniconic demigod, so the excuses come out.

Under Nazionism it makes perfect sense ; the war was meant to last (hence the stallings, failures and refusal to listen to sound military advice), not to be won (the initial idea behind the Blitz), as all banksters wars are.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 22:23 #185

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Apparently at the time of the D-day operation many of the German soldiers hadn't eaten for days, and as soon as the landings occurred on the beaches and the paratroopers behind the lines, the French civilians stopped giving them hand outs and felt free enough to say no at that point.

So the war was about over as soon as those beach defences fell. I read someplace that the artillery guns were being manned by injured Polish prisoners of war. the great retreat started then, Germans running like fuck and Hitler hiding in a bunker like a pussycat, whilst the Russians waltzed into Berlin cleaning out the remaining pockets of resistance, who do deserve a mention for bravery way beyond old shaky hand.the revolutionary in hiding, as his men fell.

It's why it's a death cult sort of behaviour, it was always going to be that way, and all the deaths to the German people were consequences of Dolfy's
sadistic antics, some people like that kink I guess, I do not see the pleasure in it myself.
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2019 22:30 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 22:37 #186

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The question begs to be asked, as Dolfy didn't give a flying fuck about wrecking Germany and most of Europe, why he'd be restrained about gassing a load of Polish Jews that he didn't give a fuck about either..

Once the death cult has been recognised, for me, it's not a huge step to believe those exterminations were also on the agenda.in at least some capacity. Even if subsequent victors propaganda has been added..

With the British navy creating a blockade, the deportation camps were becoming over crowded.
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2019 23:12 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 23:08 #187

• Gaia
Enforced mass migrations due to Problem-Reaction-"Solution" is an old strategy. For those believing the Bible is a valid document, Exodus. Plagues or not.

Look at the settlement of the Americas, of Australia, the Irish holocaust, the Middle East today, the settlement of the Russian Far East, the Han Chinese, the Huguenots in South Africa and elsewhere, the list is endless.

The point you make is right, from the Dolfy fan standpoint; if you take the antisemitic propaganda and several actions (laws, harrassment etc.) by the Nazis seriously then it would make much more sense to indeed mass murder them. Read TZ and see how people speak about "jews" (no distinction).

Not exterminating them (in the genocide, not ex-termina, sense) would be weak and ridiculous after all the effort they went through to set up a system of camps, logistics, razzias, etc. The Dolfy fans claim "honor", but not fulfilling your goals and spreading jews even more out and enraging them is not "honorable" at all. Practically it is foolish and socially it is counterproductive.

It is like claiming you wage a War on Drugs, seizing all the coke and then not destroying it but dumping and spreading it for others to take.

Oh wait....

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 23:29 #188

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well at least you're consistent in saying that just about all these events are hoaxes etc...and as you know I don't often agree.

However the resident Dolfy boosters who usually dispute planet hoax, are all yelling hoax at this one specific event, but if Dolfy really was the champion Aryan booster and Jew getting rid of booster, after tearing through Poland bombing civilian targets included, once having rounded up the 'enemy' into camps that couldn't contain their number, exterminating them on mass would be a subsequent step of a pragmatic leader who has already committed to a wholesale European bloodbath against Communism and Jews.

So the agenda here is not so much about yelling hoax but to blame the victors for making shit up is actually a suggestion laid out by Jew haters about Jewish dishonesty and trying to thus allude that Hitler was the good guy.

There is a correlation that the vast majority of holocaust deniers are also Jew haters, often Dolfy boosters, so the denial is part of the boost it's a follow on from the real nazis destroying the evidence etc...that's the motive for their denial, nothing else, nothing sensible, just point blank ''our hero would never do such a thing and the dishonest Jews that he was always telling us about made it up.''
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2019 23:44 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 09 Apr 2019 23:43 #189

• Gaia
And it is not only the hatred, it is also replicating the same lie of the Zionists that "jews are a race". Which leads to hatred, but is also detached from it; it literally is two sides of the same coin; the one with the Swastika and the Star of David on each side.

As little as the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust Story makes sense, what does from their viewpoint is why the Nazis would have destroyed the Reinhard camps (to conceal a mass killing operation).

Stories about gassings and mass murder were not "invented at Nuremberg", they were around years before in the European and international press, by individuals and proclaims by prominent jews. If such an accusation, the biggest and most cruel of history would happen, what would you do? Destroy the evidence that those stories were false? Makes no sense, as so often in the Dolfy was a rogue Aryan narrative. You would maintain them, photograph them and show the whole world that literally is against you "look, there are just transit facilities here herr, all those stories are just propaganda, here is the evidence; no gas chambers, just trainlines that do not stop here, etc."

The fact the Nazis incriminated themselves for the biggest fecking crime of history shows they (the upper ranks, Hans Nazi the minor soldier of course not) was in on the plot.

Again, the Nazionism explanation makes sense, while the Dolfy fanboy story does not.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 00:00 #190

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
My position has always been that I don't think all the nazis would have lied at their trials because of duress and continued to do so even many years later but before any holocaust denial laws were implemented which is about the 1980s.

So the only way it would work is as you say it was an entire hoax and they were playing their part in it because of orders or whatever. I don't agree with that though, for me if they wanted to hoax the whole thing as you say and it was all a Nazi/Zionist combination, why didn't they just build the gas chambers and gas some Jews anyway,, if they were dying of typhus or starvation it wouldn't matter, and then leave the gas chambers in place afterwards, have photos and all sorts, I mean it's a pretty crappy hoax if the hoaxers destroyed all the evidence, it's not hard to build some new gas chambers and blast them with HCN gas with some outwardly opening gas tight doors, instead of just pretending the nazis blew them all up.before they left.

I mean for such a big hoax, getting the nazis to lie at their trials etc etc...to build some hoaxy gas chambers to prove their existence of use would be relatively easy. So that's why it doesn't wash for me that it is a hoax.
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 00:10 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 01:32 #191

• Gaia
Frothy wrote:
My position has always been that I don't think all the nazis would have lied at their trials because of duress and continued to do so even many years later but before any holocaust denial laws were implemented which is about the 1980s.

Indeed. And that is one of the main reasons so few trials were held. And so many Nazis "denazified". The Dolfy narrative doesn't make sense. All the outcries of "torture" (just speculation) and "convictions and death penalties" (idem) would have been made by thousands of Nazi bigshots if they were not in the loop. The biggest mass murder in history is put onto you but you don't give a cry? Suuure.
So the only way it would work is as you say it was an entire hoax and they were playing their part in it because of orders or whatever. I don't agree with that though, for me if they wanted to hoax the whole thing as you say and it was all a Nazi/Zionist combination, why didn't they just build the gas chambers and gas some Jews anyway,, if they were dying of typhus or starvation it wouldn't matter, and then leave the gas chambers in place afterwards, have photos and all sorts, I mean it's a pretty crappy hoax if the hoaxers destroyed all the evidence, it's not hard to build some new gas chambers and blast them with HCN gas with some outwardly opening gas tight doors, instead of just pretending the nazis blew them all up.before they left.

I mean for such a big hoax, getting the nazis to lie at their trials etc etc...to build some hoaxy gas chambers to prove their existence of use would be relatively easy. So that's why it doesn't wash for me that it is a hoax.

The word hoax in general understanding is for either a prank or a proven forgery. Like the Hitler diaries, or the Vinland map (and the Voynich manuscript and Piri Reis map belong there too in my view). I know I have used the term before to refer to staged events, but that is sloppy, I prefer staged event for the many terror hoaxes we have seen come across, but it is completely out of place for the Holocaust Story. I mean, people died, people were kidnapped, people were put in camps, on trains, forced to work for the Nazi Empire, etc.

Even if we would use the term hoax for something as obviously false as Sandy Hook, or Boston, or Parkland, Vegas, you name them, that same term cannot be used for the huge and complex operation of the Holocaust Story.

Your point of "it could have been done better" is both true/correct and irrelevant at the same time. We cannot travel back in time and have no parallel universes, so it becomes irrelevant and not an argument by itself.
Everywhere where people work "work could have been done better". Be it the ridiculous Gene Rosen at Sandy Hook, that sloppy paint job at the neighbors' or whatever.

The people doing this (you could call them "hoaxers") are illusionists. They create and maintain illusions and that is an old occupation. Became very popular in the late 1800s and with the invention of film that hasn't stopped. Hollywood is illusionism, but not only Hollywood is illusionism, virtually everything we come across is illusionism or has a large component of it in there.

They could have make the LEM not look like some PlayMobil dinghy of cardboard and bagpipes, but they did. That doesn't mean the Apollo landings were real.

If I understand you correctly your view is a 4th view then?

On this topic there are two main points with each just two general outcomes:
  • The Nazis were independent and the H Story is (overall) real - the mainstream view
  • The Nazis were independent and the H Story is (overall) false - the Dolfy fan narrative and also of non-Dolfy fans who dislike the Nazis but see them as independent
  • The Nazis were controlled (the top I mean) and the H Story is false - the Nazionism view
  • The Nazis were controlled and the H Story is real - your view??

You talked about that death cult, but this position would not change anything on that then...?
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 01:33 by Gaia.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 02:04 #192

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Leftism was the real threat to Europe just like it is now today. Fascism/Nazism was a reaction to Leftism. Always has always will. When leftists keep pushing, Fascism is what you get. I'm just stating the obvious here
You can't fix stupid

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 08:29 #193

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Leftism was the real threat to Europe just like it is now today. Fascism/Nazism was a reaction to Leftism. Always has always will. When leftists keep pushing, Fascism is what you get. I'm just stating the obvious here

Fascism/Nazism are Leftest concept in my mind. sort of copying the Russian revolution, it's all about big Government, centralisation, and the power of the state over the people.
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 08:47 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 08:41 #194

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
@Gaia, it's not that I'm arguing that the holocaust hoax wasn't done well enough and that's why I don't believe it. Rather it was done well if everyone involved in said hoax never blew the whistle on it. Thus it makes complete nonsense imo to think they'd have not bothered to have hoaxed the actual gas chambers and left them standing,, blowing them up would be destroying ones own hoax.

if the ;hoaxers; simply decided to pretend that delousing chambers were homicidal extermination chambers then those delousing chambers would have been fitted with gas tight doors, and why would the retreating nazis blow up delousing chambers if that was indeed their use?

To me the deniers narrative is more unbelievable than the nazis actually gassing some Jews and trying to hide the evidence during retreat.There should of been lots of them in the years after the war exposing the hoax, and it would just have been put down as propaganda at the time and more or less forgotten about.

It's not just about gas chambers though, it's also about slavery, shootings, starvation, disease etc etc..which also support the narrative that the nazis were ok with mass murdering 'deportees'.
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 08:54 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 09:43 #195

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Do you seriously think that many people would suddenly pop up and cry hoax after the nuremburg hangings? Seriously?
It's a false narrative, always was, always will be. You just need to crunch the numbers to know that.
More shekels from the goyim. Ad infinitum.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 09:49 #196

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
Do you seriously think that many people would suddenly pop up and cry hoax after the nuremburg hangings? Seriously?
It's a false narrative, always was, always will be. You just need to crunch the numbers to know that.

The people hanged who were involved had said it really happened, they weren't crying hoax.

Nobody was hanged for yelling hoax.
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 09:51 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 10:32 #197

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:

The Holocaust never even became relevant until the 70’s.

Besides that, no political leader of the time made mention of it, not even in their biographies.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 11:27 #198

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ 1942 - The Joint Declaration by Members of the United Nations
The attention of the Belgian, Czechoslovak, Greek, Jugoslav, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norwegian, Polish, Soviet, United Kingdom and United States Governments and also of the French National Committee has been drawn to numerous reports from Europe that the German authorities, not content with denying to persons of Jewish race in all the territories over which their barbarous rule has been extended, the most elementary human rights, are now carrying into effect Hitler's oft-repeated intention to exterminate the Jewish people in Europe.

From all the occupied countries Jews are being transported in conditions of appalling horror and brutality to Eastern Europe. In Poland, which has been made the principal Nazi slaughterhouse, the ghettos established by the German invader are being systematically emptied of all Jews except a few highly skilled workers required for war industries. None of those taken away are ever heard of again. The able-bodied are slowly worked to death in labor camps. The infirm are left to die of exposure and starvation or are deliberately massacred in mass executions. The number of victims of these bloody cruelties is reckoned in many hundreds of thousands of entirely innocent men, women and children.

The above-mentioned governments and the French National Committee condemn in the strongest possible terms this bestial policy of cold-blooded extermination. They declare that such events can only strengthen the resolve of all freedom-loving peoples to overthrow the barbarous Hitlerite tyranny. They reaffirm their solemn resolution to insure that those responsible for these crimes shall not escape retribution, and to press on with the necessary practical measures to this end.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_by_Members_of_the_United_Nations

Read out by Anthony Eden in the House of Commons and widely reported upon.
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 14:53 by Gaia.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 15:27 #199

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Fascism/Nazism are Leftest concept in my mind. sort of copying the Russian revolution, it's all about big Government, centralisation, and the power of the state over the people.
and that's exactly the point of NS/Fascism I disagree with. You could be a Nazi/Fascist minus the Race Laws Frothy ;)
You can't fix stupid

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 10 Apr 2019 16:18 #200

• Gaia
Guys, it's great to see a more lively discussion, but this is not another Holocaust Story thread. In the context of Nazionism it is very relevant and useful, as it is an essential element of all "sides" of the European WWII theater, but if we want to cover the Story and minutia thereof by itself there is the general thread.

It is both true and not really true that the Holocaust Story was not "really a thing" before the 1970s and 1980s. It is true that a real revival of it became active around that time, with an extra boost in the 1990s with Spielberg's Schindler's List, but there were shorter revivals of the story already happening before that.

A short and incomplete overview of important public attention for the Story:

1 - "Anne" Frank's diary (Wikipedia) - Diary of Anne Frank (Fakeopedia) (1947-1960)
First published under the title Het Achterhuis. Dagboekbrieven 14 Juni 1942 – 1 Augustus 1944 (The Annex: Diary Notes 14 June 1942 – 1 August 1944) by Contact Publishing in Amsterdam in 1947, the diary received widespread critical and popular attention on the appearance of its English language translation Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Doubleday & Company (United States) and Vallentine Mitchell (United Kingdom) in 1952. Its popularity inspired the 1955 play The Diary of Anne Frank by the screenwriters Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, which they adapted for the screen for the 1959 movie version.
The film won three Academy Awards in 1960, including Best Supporting Actress for Shelley Winters. Shelley later donated her Oscar to the Anne Frank Museum.

Especially in the Netherlands of course this semi-fictional work authored by Anne's father Otto and others was very popular and well known. As always, the movie and theater illusionists revive staged events and stories to maintain the narrative and create a wider publicity. "Reinforcing the meme" let's say. See the Fakeopedia link for analyses of the book.

2 - The Eichmann Trial (Wikipedia does NOT have a separate page about this event?) - no Fakeopedia link (yet) (1961)
Eichmann's trial before a special tribunal of the Jerusalem District Court began on 11 April 1961. The legal basis of the charges against Eichmann was the 1950 Nazi and Nazi Collaborators (Punishment) Law, under which he was indicted on 15 criminal charges, including crimes against humanity, war crimes, crimes against the Jewish people, and membership in a criminal organisation. The trial was presided over by three judges: (((Moshe Landau))), (((Benjamin Halevy))) and (((Yitzhak Raveh))) [3 jewish judges; no conflict of interest Whatsoever of course!]. The chief prosecutor was Israeli Attorney General Gideon Hausner, assisted by Deputy Attorney General Gabriel Bach and Tel Aviv District Attorney Yaakov Bar-Or. The defence team consisted of German lawyer Robert Servatius, legal assistant Dieter Wechtenbruch [not notable enough to have an own Wikipedia page!], and Eichmann himself [who was not a lawyer, not even having a degree in anything!, and wouldn't count in a formal case of law].

Servatius was the defending lawyer at the showtrials of Nuremberg, which again does show a conflict of interest and bias. This 1961 "trial" was a major showcase for the Holocaust Story.
The Eichmann trial aroused international interest, bringing Nazi atrocities to the forefront of world news. Testimonies of Holocaust survivors, especially those of ghetto fighters such as Zivia Lubetkin, generated interest in Jewish resistance [note this is from USHMM, so this kind of bias is expected]. The trial prompted a new openness in Israel; many Holocaust survivors felt able to share their experiences as the country confronted this traumatic chapter.

This show trial was popularized in two major books; internationally by (((Hannah Arendt))), Wikipedia (1963), and in Holland by (((Harry Mulish))), one of "the great Three" (3 prominent writers in those years in Holland), Wikipedia (Dutch) (1962).

It was when the Zyklon B narrative was brought to the wider attention. Eichmann as we know from the research in this topic was a (((jew))) himself! And while not "the architect of the Holocaust", he was very important in the relocation program the Nazis conducted (the Nazionism angle of that "Holocaust").
US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) documents declassified in 2006 show that the capture of Eichmann caused alarm at the CIA and West German Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND). Both organisations had known for at least two years that Eichmann was hiding in Argentina, but they did not act because it did not serve their interests in the Cold War to do so. Both were concerned about what Eichmann might say in his testimony about West German national security advisor Hans Globke, who had coauthored several antisemitic Nazi laws, including the Nuremberg Laws. The documents also revealed that both agencies had used some of Eichmann's former Nazi colleagues to spy on European Communist countries.

This is crucial and I will come back to this point.

3 - The Destruction of the European Jews (1961) by Raul Hilberg
He was widely considered to be the world's preeminent scholar of the Holocaust, and his three-volume, 1,273-page magnum opus, The Destruction of the European Jews, is regarded as a seminal study of the Nazi Final Solution.

It is of course not coincidental that this book was released in 1961. Or rather the other way around, that the Eichmann Trial was planned in 1961. The story that "his escape to Argentina was known for 2 years" is big bullshit of course, it was known since WWII that many Nazis escaped and were helped to escape (by the Catholic Church) to South America and Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Bolivia (Barbie) in particular.

So the apprehension of Eichmann was postponed until Hilberg finished his book, to combine the programming the best way they could. The combination of these two events makes 1961 more the revival of the Story then "later in the 1970s or 80s".

Even surpassing this "magnum opus" of just 1273 pages is:

4 - The Kingdom of the Netherlands During World War II (1969-1988)

This work by Lou de Jong was in the Netherlands by far the most important work of all. It is not only about the Holocaust Story, but as the country with the highest percentage of jews kidnapped that part plays a crucial role in it of course.
The magnum opus of Loe de Jong, Het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden in de Tweede Wereldoorlog (The Kingdom of the Netherlands During World War II), in fourteen volumes and 18,000 pages, is the standard reference on the history of the Netherlands during World War II.

5 - The Boys from Brazil (1976, book) and movie

The Wikipedia page about Mengele is amazingly short, yet considered a "good article". As is the one about the author of the book, (((Ira Levin))), but not named as jewish!? He also wrote Rosemary's Baby, known for the movie.

The publication of these works revived the Holocaust Story and the experiments (which may or may not have happened, or in a different form, which I think is the better explanation). But it made later "witness" statements; Mengele appeared as the ghost actor in several statements later, as the personification of the devil, but fact checking shows that he was hardly ever present in Auschwitz. It is archetypical.

6 - Shoah (movie) (1985)
Shoah is a 1985 French documentary film about the Holocaust, directed by Claude Lanzmann. Over 9 hours long and 11 years in the making, the film presents Lanzmann's interviews with survivors, witnesses and perpetrators during visits to German Holocaust sites across Poland, including extermination camps.

Released in Paris in April 1985, Shoah won critical acclaim and several prominent awards, including the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Non-Fiction Film and the BAFTA Award for Best Documentary. Simone de Beauvoir hailed it as a "sheer masterpiece", while documentary maker Marcel Ophüls called it "the greatest documentary about contemporary history ever made". The film was not well received in Poland; the Polish government argued that it accused Poland of "complicity in Nazi genocide"

Presented as a documentary, but with several false and outright impossible statements, this work really set the revival in motion (picture). Arguably the most important instrument in hyping the Holocaust.

7 - Schindler's List (1993)

The follow-up to "Shoah" and with the wider audience, including children, the real big propaganda piece for the Story. There's enough information to be found about this movie and what impact it had.
Often listed among the greatest films ever made, it was also a box office success, earning $322 [Skull&Bones masonic number] million worldwide on a $22 million budget (even back then this was a crazily low budget for a blockbuster). It was the recipient of 7 (!) Academy Awards (out of 12 (!) nominations)

This is just a selection of 7 major pieces, related with fiction, as the cementing mechanism to tell and retell stories.

Now the other side.

Mark Weber, no, not the motorboat racer (WTF????), but the historian who doesn't even deserve his own wiki page! (telling, see below)

He is the director of the Institute for Historical Review since 1995, but the journal started in 1978.
At the IHR's first conference in 1979, IHR publicly offered a reward of $50,000 for verifiable "proof that gas chambers for the purpose of killing human beings existed at or in Auschwitz." This money (and an additional $40,000) was eventually paid in 1985 to Auschwitz survivor Mel Mermelstein, who, represented by public-interest lawyer William John Cox, sued the IHR for breach of contract for initially ignoring his evidence (a signed testimony of his experiences in Auschwitz).

This really started the Holocaust revisionism movement. While in the "YouTube community", David Irving is presented as the main revisionist, in better sourced, more scholarly, academic circles this is not only untrue, it is disputed that Irving actually is a revisionist. He is shady at best, backtracking publicly and criticized for that by his (former) colleagues.

Far more important and far far better are Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf and Thomas Kues (and others). Especially Mattogno is arguably the best and most inquisitive of the revisionists. His books are monumental and very much recommended for anyone interested in this subject. The high level of scholarship (academic = scientific approach) and accessible style for academic works make him at the forefront of revisionism. His colleagues are along the same lines. With in the early 1990s adding Germar Rudolf, finally a scientist who tackled the issues with Zyklon B.

Robert Faurisson, Ernst Zündl, Fred Leuchter were pioneers in the revisionist research.

An extensive overview with many links to videos and documents can be read at Fakeopedia: Holocaust Story, with links back to the TZ topic here.

================

Please discuss the greater picture here; the programming, not the minutia of the Story, that belongs in the other general thread.
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2019 16:41 by Gaia.
Moderators: Gaia