Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 11 Apr 2019 08:49 #201

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The reason there wasn't so much said about Jews being slaughtered in the years after de Tweede World War is because fleeing Jews had been turned away when they were seeking asylum. The British had created a naval blockade so they couldn't go to Palestine.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 08:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 11 Apr 2019 09:12 #202

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
The reason there wasn't so much said about Jews being slaughtered in the years after de Tweede World War is because fleeing Jews had been turned away when they were seeking asylum. The British had created a naval blockade so they couldn't go to Palestine.
So how did millions of Jews turn up in America, Canada, and Australia. And how did millions of Jews suddenly appeared in Israel when it was created in 1948? I'm sure they weren't gassed, lampshaded and turned into soap before they all moved allover the world.
And how does that account for no one talking about gas, soap, and lampshades until the 70s?
Your post explains exactly nothing as usual
You can't fix stupid

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 11 Apr 2019 09:22 #203

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
So how did millions of Jews turn up in America, Canada, and Australia. And how did millions of Jews suddenly appeared in Israel when it was created in 1948? I'm sure they weren't gassed, lampshaded and turned into soap before they all moved allover the world.
And how does that account for no one talking about gas, soap, and lampshades until the 70s?

They had been turned away from the US prior/during the war.and blockaded from reaching Palestine.There was Jews already living in most of those nations before the war, Israel took in a lot of the survivors.The soap narrative is bs, the lamp shade is a single item afaik.

They did talk about it during the war see my post regarding the UN joint declaration, there was a lot of guilt about turning away refugees after it was all over on reflection
In the end, only one country, the Dominican Republic, officially agreed to accept refugees from Europe. (Dictator Rafael Trujillo, influenced by the international eugenics movement, believed that Jews would improve the “racial qualities” of the Dominican population.) Throughout the 1930s, other countries, including Bolivia and Switzerland, as well as the Shanghai International Settlement and the British protectorate of Palestine, admitted Jewish refugees. Still, the number of refugees far exceed the opportunities, both legal and illegal, to emigrate. After the Evian conference, Hitler is said to have concluded, “Nobody wants these criminals.”

Like most other countries, the United States did not welcome Jewish refugees from Europe
www.facinghistory.org/defying-nazis/america-and-holocaust If you can't comprehend it's not my role to help you.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 09:33 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 11 Apr 2019 09:45 #204

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

They had been turned away from the US prior/during the war.and blockaded from reaching Palestine.There was Jews already living in most of those nations before the war, Israel took in a lot of the survivors.The soap narrative is bs, the lamp shade is a single item afaik.

They did talk about it during the war see my post regarding the UN joint declaration, there was a lot of guilt about turning away refugees after it was all over on reflection
In the end, only one country, the Dominican Republic, officially agreed to accept refugees from Europe. (Dictator Rafael Trujillo, influenced by the international eugenics movement, believed that Jews would improve the “racial qualities” of the Dominican population.) Throughout the 1930s, other countries, including Bolivia and Switzerland, as well as the Shanghai International Settlement and the British protectorate of Palestine, admitted Jewish refugees. Still, the number of refugees far exceed the opportunities, both legal and illegal, to emigrate. After the Evian conference, Hitler is said to have concluded, “Nobody wants these criminals.”

Like most other countries, the United States did not welcome Jewish refugees from Europe
www.facinghistory.org/defying-nazis/america-and-holocaust If you can't comprehend it's not my role to help you.
aaaaaand you're dodging the question again. How did millions of Jews appeared in The Americas, Canada, Australia, and Palestine/Israel after the war. Where did they came from? I'll fucking answer the question myself. THEY CAME FROM EUROPE
They came from Europe and there was no notion of them being gassed, lampshaded, and soaped prior to moving to these countries in the public mind
So the obvious conclusion is they weren't gassed, lampshaded, and soaped. They were moved to other countries outside of Europe

The narrative of Jews having been gassed, lampshaded, and soaped started in the 70s. And I personally remember exactly how it started
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 09:51 by Rocco.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 11 Apr 2019 09:53 #205

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not dodging the question, there were already lots of Jews living in those nations before the war, they didn't all turn up after, Israel took in a bulk of the survivors, what's difficult to comprehend about that?

Why do you think that slaughtering a load of Jews would mean there wouldn't be any left, they were all over the world already and a lot of them were liberated from the camps. There was an estimation of 300,000 corpses found by British soldiers at Belson, but there was also a lot still alive.The same is relevant to the camps in Poland too, and they were not all execution camps, so there would have been a fair amount of survivors.

Do I really need to keep breaking down everything into tiny little steps so you can comprehend, it is rather tedious.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 09:55 by Frothy.

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 11 Apr 2019 10:05 #206

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Millions of Jews turned up in countries outside of Europe after the war. The Jewish population rose significantly in those countries. No Jews where slaughtered during or after the war.

Some people started asking questions so they revived the gas, soap, and lampshade story in the 70s
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 21 Jun 2019 16:13 #207

• Gaia
Google-YouTube's new "anti-hate speech" policies:

VERBOTEN:
“[Person with attributes noted above] are dogs” or “[person with attributes noted above] are like animals.”

Right.

Just two passages from the Talmud:
"The sexual intercourse of a Goi is like to that of a beast." - (((Sanhedrin (74b) Tosephoth)))

"The seed of a Goi is worth the same as that of a beast." - (((Kethuboth (3b))))

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

The Talmud? Or Mein Kampf?

Non-Jews are identified in the Talmud as murderers, fornicators, unclean, dung, “not like men, but beasts,” “Children of the Devil,” “bound for hell,” "evil", “worse than animals,” and “slaves of Israel.” Upon his study of the Bible and Talmud—both of which contain virulent terminology regarding non-Jews and Christ—Hitler would have come into contact with this virulent terminology regarding non-Jews.

This may explain the roots of Hitler’s virulent terminology describing Jews
as “sick,” “usurers,” “vermin,” “evil,” “Satanic,” “liars,” “antichrists,” and “Godless Bolsheviks.” Notice how many of these terms are ‘religious’ in nature, and also how a few of them are

quite comparable [academic humbleness] to the virulent terms used in the Talmud and the Torah describing non-Jews and Christians

:wissl:

Bonus quotes from an unusual ally:

On Hitler: "I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for."

On white people: "The only man you can trust is a dead white man."

On being better than Jesus: “I have died many times - that's where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once.”

:larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 21 Jun 2019 16:28 #208

• Gaia
The best possible Seppuku reaction one could expect.

Flare wrote:
I mean... what does ‘Verboten’ (German for forbidden) have to do with jewish censorship of youtube?
Gaia wrote:
Google-YouTube's new "anti-hate speech" policies:

VERBOTEN:
“[Person with attributes noted above] are dogs” or “[person with attributes noted above] are like animals.”

Right.

Just two passages from the Talmud:
"The sexual intercourse of a Goi is like to that of a beast." - (((Sanhedrin (74b) Tosephoth)))

"The seed of a Goi is worth the same as that of a beast." - (((Kethuboth (3b))))

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi
Beaten by his own words wrote:
The only people who saw ‘Verboten’ signs back in the Third Reich were the jews, while a certain group of "(((Chosenites)))" had it just fine.

Indeed. You prove my point exactly.

:thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists - NaZionism 20 Sep 2019 12:12 #209

• Gaia
Zionist Israeli Jews Have Become The New Nazi Party

You see, the sociopath must have enemies to have existence, to be recognized as that which is the victim of the enemies it pretends.

When a group’s self-identity relies solely on promoting anti-semitism, that is, hatred of its own group, as the basis for its rallying cry and social/political identity, then that ethnic (language-based) groups’ Zionist promoters must therefore strive to keep that hate alive, even when it can’t be found in most places and common people. It must propagandize and promote its own self-hatred. So they create it. They attack themselves and blame it on their “enemies,” which ironically are the actual Arab semites, that is, non-Jews.

I speak Hebrew therefore I am a semite? By that logic, anyone in the world from any race or background can call themselves a semite! And so even the legitimacy of actual and accepted scientific classification is destroyed by these Zionist sociopaths.

The Anti-Defamation League does the opposite of its clever title, seeking out or creating false-flag anti-semitism wherever it can. It does this because Zionist leaders know that without at least the perception of hatred from all other peoples, the Jew has no identity, no ground to stand on, no reason to exist in title, and certainly no desire or perceived need to unite as a “Jewish” people (i.e. state). This is called inversion, the oldest trick in the book, and one often portrayed as that used by the Devil itself. And with today’s media technologies and reach, it’s working very well.

Very well put, Clint.
Zionist Israeli Jews Have Become The New Nazi Party

Irony, especially when mixed with open, blatant hypocrisy, sometimes presents itself in strange ways as the events of history unfold so as to completely destroy the delusional foundational argument for such hypocritical groups to exist in the first place. So what happens when the supposed victim of terror can no longer hide the fact that it’s the actual, original terrorist?

If there is one thing Israel cries out for more than any other thing as its rallying cry, it’s the continued, uninterrupted, internationally (illegitimately) recognized and therefore secularly (legally) protected existence of the artificial, legal “state” of its Zionist self. But make no mistake, what has been formed from that foundational mold based on pretended victimhood and legitimate international exile is a bordered cesspool of absolute nepotism, despotism, hatred, and xenophobia. Zionist Elysium. What Israel has become is the most racist, eugenic-oriented, political model in the world, matching even its own historical narratives of that of its most demonized tormentors.

I urge you to view each of these videos before you can’t anymore, so as to understand the true nature behind the lie of the eternally victimized “Jew”. The parallels to Nazi Germany cannot be understated…

:notworthy:
Moderators: Gaia