Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why hoaxing is safer, cheaper, more profitable and thus preferred over false-flagging

Why hoaxing is safer, cheaper, more profitable and thus preferred over false-flagging 27 May 2017 22:36 #21

• Gaia
rodin wrote:
Almost no doubt an engineered event however it was done. With the obvious use of crisis actors in other hoaxes, you always have to look for this, and 'they' know this. Would not be surprised if they are mixing and matching real fatalities with fake witnesses, maybe even leaving 'Easter Eggs' for conspiracy theorists to run with. Meanwhile the global police state is firming up, ready to oversee the coming 'unrest'.

Yes, that's the way I think they stage these events, especially in large public places, such as Manchester, Westminster, Nice, München, Boston, Zaventem, etc.

- they don't have full control over 10s of thousands of people, or even thousands, for obvious reasons
- the vicsims and "tewwowists" that are shown in the media are under control
- many others are just innocent concert goers and bystanders, convinced they are living a real attack

If I would go to a concert or so, and there's an attack like this happening and people scream "Get down, bullets!", then my first reaction isn't a cool "Oh, yeah, this is a hoax, blah blah" either. You duck and believe you're part of something real.

This happened to a friend of my wife, who was at that concert in Bataclan in Paris. It's not some good friend, but someone she knows since childhood and her boyfriend is a metal fan, so she accompanied him. My wife told me she put on Facebook that there were "bullets" (blanks obviously) and small explosions (easy to control just with fireworks), etc.

In the panic that would exist in such a situation, nobody is awake enough to really know what's happening (like I said, if it would happen to me, I am in the same boat as everyone else). And afterwards, those people who lived it "for real" would turn down any hoax message, because "they were there, how could you call it a staged event, there were real bullets (no; blanks) and explosions (yes; controlled small ones)!".

That's why messages like those of the emergency services and those people who wanted to leave earlier but were blocked by "security" are so strong and important. It clearly shows the parts that were planned and meant to keep people trapped inside and have as many "real witnesses" as possible.

With all those hoaxes it works the same, so it doesn't depend on how many "witnesses" there are. You don't need to control everyone, you simply control a bunch of heavily propagandised (TV, "news"papers, online) crisis actors and let the drama unfold as planned. Most people are just doing their jobs/duties anyway, so only the head of security needs to be controlled, all his subordinates are just following orders.

It is a very effective way and ties into the people (I used to be one of them in the past) that say "nahh, cannot be a hoaxed, you need to control far too many people". The trick is; you don't and the more people you leave believing that what they lived was real (and seeing later controlled images on TV overprinting their own experiences, like the 9/11 stunt did very strongly), the more "successful" the hoax is.

Psy-ops: Psychopathic operations.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven

Why hoaxing is safer, cheaper, more profitable and thus preferred over false-flagging 27 May 2017 23:37 #22

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gaia wrote:
rodin wrote:
Almost no doubt an engineered event however it was done. With the obvious use of crisis actors in other hoaxes, you always have to look for this, and 'they' know this. Would not be surprised if they are mixing and matching real fatalities with fake witnesses, maybe even leaving 'Easter Eggs' for conspiracy theorists to run with. Meanwhile the global police state is firming up, ready to oversee the coming 'unrest'.

Yes, that's the way I think they stage these events, especially in large public places, such as Manchester, Westminster, Nice, München, Boston, Zaventem, etc.

- they don't have full control over 10s of thousands of people, or even thousands, for obvious reasons
- the vicsims and "tewwowists" that are shown in the media are under control
- many others are just innocent concert goers and bystanders, convinced they are living a real attack

If I would go to a concert or so, and there's an attack like this happening and people scream "Get down, bullets!", then my first reaction isn't a cool "Oh, yeah, this is a hoax, blah blah" either. You duck and believe you're part of something real.

This happened to a friend of my wife, who was at that concert in Bataclan in Paris. It's not some good friend, but someone she knows since childhood and her boyfriend is a metal fan, so she accompanied him. My wife told me she put on Facebook that there were "bullets" (blanks obviously) and small explosions (easy to control just with fireworks), etc.

In the panic that would exist in such a situation, nobody is awake enough to really know what's happening (like I said, if it would happen to me, I am in the same boat as everyone else). And afterwards, those people who lived it "for real" would turn down any hoax message, because "they were there, how could you call it a staged event, there were real bullets (no; blanks) and explosions (yes; controlled small ones)!".

That's why messages like those of the emergency services and those people who wanted to leave earlier but were blocked by "security" are so strong and important. It clearly shows the parts that were planned and meant to keep people trapped inside and have as many "real witnesses" as possible.

With all those hoaxes it works the same, so it doesn't depend on how many "witnesses" there are. You don't need to control everyone, you simply control a bunch of heavily propagandised (TV, "news"papers, online) crisis actors and let the drama unfold as planned. Most people are just doing their jobs/duties anyway, so only the head of security needs to be controlled, all his subordinates are just following orders.

It is a very effective way and ties into the people (I used to be one of them in the past) that say "nahh, cannot be a hoaxed, you need to control far too many people". The trick is; you don't and the more people you leave believing that what they lived was real (and seeing later controlled images on TV overprinting their own experiences, like the 9/11 stunt did very strongly), the more "successful" the hoax is.

Psy-ops: Psychopathic operations.

When the hoaxes get this good you know they are real.

When it gets this far, we will wish for the hoaxes to return.

When the lock down comes all of the tourists will go home and the real fun will begin.

Tip tack toe.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 May 2017 23:58 by Gan Anim.

Why hoaxing is safer, cheaper, more profitable and thus preferred over false-flagging 28 May 2017 17:25 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Staged Terror Attacks - A Simple Explanation

Read the comments!

Operation Temperer / Terror Alert "CRITICAL" - FEAR ! FEAR! FEAR!

Read the video description & the comments!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 May 2017 17:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Why hoaxing is safer, cheaper, more profitable and thus preferred over false-flagging 29 Jan 2018 16:49 #24

• Gaia
Lots of good points in this video about so many of these staged "terror" hoaxes we have recognized, the methodology, the signs, the way they actually stage these events, highly recommended watching:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
  • Page:
Moderators: Gaia