Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: Jim Condit Jr. - WWII researcher

Hitler and NSDAP were just as zionist controlled as the marxists 19 Jul 2016 06:32 #1

• Gaia
It's so great to listen to these videos that ask exactly those questions I asked before. :thumbup:

Criticising the Zionists/Jewish Elites and not ALL jews, mostly just as victim as any goyim. Just what I was saying all the time. Wow, great.

Not that I will agree with the Christian "pro-life" talk of the author(s), but that is irrelevant for their research.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2016 06:33 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jim Condit Jr. - WWII researcher 19 Jul 2016 14:24 #2

• Gaia
A separate topic, to not derail the general thesis topic.

See videos and summaries below.

==========================

around 1:33:00 interesting to see the strategies played out between Adolph Rothschild and Josif Stalin, both being Zionist controlled, but put up against each other [to sell as many weapons as possible]. :thumbup:
1:42:00 good background on the "refusal" of Adolph Rothschild to attack the English at Dunkirk/Duinkerken and about Rudolph Hess in his England trip.
1:45:00 - what happened in Munich, why was he in communist-controlled Munich and not captured?
idem - what happened in the bunker; obviously he didn't commit suicide (what we've seen before)
1:59:00 - the Balfour agreement, important book presented on this topic and the wish of the Zionists to push the British Empire out of power
2:01:00 - excellent - Spiridovich, one of the best books about The Big Zionist Hand, recommended by me to Ze Baby before I came here, short book review and talk

5:40+ - All the ordinary people were the victims of 4 supercriminals, all led by Zionists; Roosevelt, Churchill, Hitler and Stalin. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Exactly. Great to see some sense against this "Hitler was opposed to Zionists" Story.

27:00+ Great talk about how the German people were first f*cked by WWI, then by the crisis and then by the NaZionists
31:00+ How the Germans -and some members here still- got brainwashed into believing Adolph Rothschild was "their saviour"
52:00+ The lies about the "boycott against the Jews", the Zionist boycott giving the NaZionists the opportunity to start "war"
1:28:00 Destroying Elie Weasel :thumbup:
1:34:00+ Impossible Holocaust Story - he named it that, but great to see he used the same words I did

========================
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: Gaia