Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The World "Order" and your personal life

The World "Order" and your personal life 03 Oct 2016 05:50 #1

• Gaia
This idea was turning in my head for a long time, but the childish attacks by the utterly naive NSBbaby inspired to finally start the topic.

It ties slightly into the quote by GMP that "truthers feel better than other people", although I disagree with that quote both from a psychological and from a social perspective, it is related.

Quite some "truthers" feel that by understanding or "understanding" the World 'Order' (a New World Order is bullshit) and preaching about the themes is some kind of resistance.

It isn't. And more importantly; it shouldn't.

The understanding of hoaxes, fakery, controlled oppositions and all the Crazy Ape power play around should convince you, as normal non-powerful human being of the fact that what is important in your life is YOU. Your choices define how YOUR life will turn out to be. Your persona characterises how you relate to other Homo sapiens and nothing more.

That is not fatalism, defeatism or any other "ism". It simply gives you a head start over the "sheeple" living their lives happily in the Disney faked non-existing la-la-land of things, but that mere knowledge doesn't mean anything effectively.

In the end you have only one life and you can spend it well. Do that and enjoy. Letting the Crazy Apes define your life and/or choices for or against having children is wrong. That is defeatism and makes those clowns (that are as mortal and as vulnerable as anyone else) win and take over that what "God"/Gaia has given us.

Any ideas of others about this theme that touches us all, no single man/woman/frog/invented genderfluid bullshit creature excluded?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2016 05:57 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The World "Order" and your personal life 03 Oct 2016 16:15 #2

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Didn't I say that
'Truthers feel themselves to be better than other people.'
If not , that was what I meant and have posted that opinion online many times.
Sheeple, Sheep, Awake, Slaves, Deniers.. are all privileging labels.
" I'm a Truther whereas they are sheeple."
"I am awake whereas you are a slave."
"I am way to clever to vote, people who vote are idiots."
and so on.
It's just narcissistic BS.
Truthers know neither more nor less than anyone else knows.
Truthers just think that they know more and that makes them somehow 'special'.
Nobody really has a clue, we all just muddle along as best we can choosing what suits us best if we get to have choices.
What does mark out some Truthers is their unwillingness to engage with any idea or argument that contradicts what they believe to be 'The Truth'.
Hence some truthers only ever get to see one side of a story when, as most know; there are at least two sides to every story and - often, many more than just two sides.
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2016 16:18 by GMP.

The World "Order" and your personal life 26 Mar 2018 12:17 #3

• Gaia

Excellent video by ODD Reality. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: Gaia