Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:01 #1

• Gaia
Don't teach the children lies

Don't be deluded by nice-looking pictures

Space travel is impossible, and it will always be.

Imagine asking for a flight London-Jakarta in 1970 and they tell you "no, we don't do that anymore".
Or Columbus sailing 4 times to the Americas and then never anyone would go there.

Only if you take the lame non-sensical excuses by NASA c.s. seriously you can see the logic in it.

This topic is about the Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER.

Space travel has been presented to us, the sheeple, since the days of obvious fakers/plants as Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Isaac Asimov and Arthur C. Clarke.

Space travel is and will always be impossible which makes all space travel fake(d).

First it is necessary to understand physics (and other natural sciences), engineering, application of engineering and history in general.

1 - physical laws, especially gravity
2 - physical law breakthroughs, especially the lack of them since "space travel" allegedly started
3 - "space travel" engineering and the lack of developments in it
4 - the ease of faking; only "space agencies" have access to "space"; it is inaccessible to us, the sheeple
5 - the people involved; Nazis like Wernher von Braun, Jews like Walt Disney and many many more

It gives rise to one of the most profound existential questions of mankind; "can we (ever) leave this Earth?".

:right: No, we cannot. Ever.
:right: And that also means aliens (visiting extraterrestrial lifeforms) cannot exist. Ever.

and shills and trolls, save your breath
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2016 04:29 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:02 #2

• Gaia
It is impossible. The highest we as mankind can reach is about 80-100 km; the Kármán "line". Higher is impossible as gravity will pull everything down. See the meteorites you mentioned. Everyday thousands of meteors (falling stars) are falling to Earth, attracted by the same gravity and burning up to nothing.

Which would happen with any imaginary "space craft" "up there" too. Burning up to dust, leaving nothing of André Kuipers or Edwin Aldrin... :noway:

Gravitational "laws" are invented by Isaac "Ze Greatest Jewish Zientist Evah" Newton in the late 17th (!) century but are and never were tested in space. It's theoretical.

If you step away from all that spoiled "science" and return to the philosophical basis; observations and empiricism you know it cannot be right.

If the Moon is held in the eternal gravitational tango with us, the Earth, then there is no escape from Earth's gravity. And even in the case one could, we get attracted by a new dominant field; the Sun.

That's why I state there are just 2 options and not 3, as NASA claims:
1 - gravitational equilibrium = orbit = trapped in gravity
2 - gravitational disequilibrium = crashing into a gravitational body = trapped by gravity

There is no "untrapped by gravity" status. There is no way you can escape and thinking you can is arrogant anti-scientific.

1 - something engineered/designed in and for a medium can never ever work using the same mechanism without that medium. It's like putting a submarine in the air.
2 - if they really would have managed to do so, physical laws would be "broken" and we would have enormous breakthroughs in science. There weren't any
3 - what NASA does is promoting half-truths leaving out essential parts. If space is what they claim, and there is no natural scientific reason to doubt it is like that, NOTHING ever has been designed to work there. I let you figure out why, spoonfeeding is too easy. You're a chemist after all, so should know about this.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2016 04:04 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:04 #3

• Gaia
You cannot "bring something in orbit". Orbit is the result of external forces, you can only be the slave to it.

And you presenting that ESA bullshit video shows you like to propagate the lies by those "space" agencies.

Too afraid to actually think for a second, yet relying on others. :yerright:

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:07 #4

• Gaia
hokuspokus wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"Michael Collins, the astronaut who took this photo, is the only human, alive or dead that isn’t in the frame of this picture, 1969" - Source

:chuckle: :killinme: :rofl: you've just got to love their creativeness and brazenness when it comes to visual and verbal LIES

MORE FUNNY PHOTOSHOP PICTURES: CLICK

Why is the Earth so small?. Shouldn't it be dominating the Moon?
Lizzy wrote:
and where are the stars?.....but yeah - it's mind blowingly bad pic ..........just shows how easy it is to dupe :twitch:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

>3.7x a full Moon in the same setting.
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2016 04:08 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:10 #5

• Gaia
I wanted to share an excellent video by the perps themselves, but of course JewTube has banned it:

""Government Secrets & Big Ho..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement. "

:roll:

It basically explains from the mouths of the perpetraitors how "satellites" are working. I have used a lot of "satellite" data myself, so was stuck with the same question after I understood the impossible physics of rockets in space.

Satellites are not needed to transfer information across the Earth; ionospheric reflection is the process that causes that; signals are sent upwards and reflect on the ionosphere and can be received on other parts of the globe.

What is presented as "satellites" experience the same problems as other "space craft"; anything that is built by humans needs maintenance for it to work and keep working. Especially in locations or "locations" (space is at least a 4D problem) where the environmental factors are huge; radiation, T differences, (micro)meteorites, forces (gravity), etc.

The term "geostationary satellite" (presented as a "satellite" remaining constant at altitude X -usually some 35,000 km- above point A (let's say Singapore @ equator) is bollocks. It cannot exist:
- the Earth does not have a gravitational centre in its core, yet the Moon and Earth have a common centre of gravity which is located outside of the core and somewhere in the mantle of the Earth
- that "point" is changing all the time; only because of the Moon and Earth that are rotating AND orbiting
- as always NASA excludes things that cannot be excluded; the gravitational effects of the Sun

0 gravity is also bullshit; gravity is the omnipotent force in space all around, everywhere. There's no escape from that and there's no "0 gravity". There is only mimicking -g -> + g -> - g gravitational acceleration environments like the vomit comet. That doesn't mean space has 0 g, of course it hasn't; it would mean there would be zones that are unaffected by gravity, which is like walking into a giant magnetic room in your iron suit and think you can somehow escape from the forces that are all around you.

Flare, I am glad you seem to be on the right track after watching some vids, but don't stay stuck half-way. You passed Tranquility Base, stopped at Curiosity Stop and now are at ISS Station, but the road to understanding the real core of the problem goes farther.

GMP; just feck off from this thread with your trolling, you make a fool out of yourself. "Moonlanding deniers"?? :facepalm: One cannot "deny" something that never happened. It is only possible to deny factual things like "I deny the Sun is/looks yellow".

And why bother?
- Maybe because of the billions and billions going into "space travel"?
- Maybe because innocent children are brainwashed with the idea that "space travel" is possible?
- Maybe because it is one of the most fundamental existential questions of all time and age?
- Maybe because there's more in life than your comfy seaside village in NE England?

If you deem this topic "unimportant", then stay away and let people who do want to think about these problems do that. Glad Lizzy is awake. :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:11 #6

• Gaia
Flare wrote:
One question that remains tho, is that a lot of people claim to have seen the ISS through a telescope...

It's worse. People claim to have tracked the "ISS" with a telescope.

That is impossible. A telescope is a device that brings objects closer but that means that object has to be (or rather appear) static with respect to the observer.

You can try it yourself; try to put your normal camera to maximum zoom and zoom in on an overflying airplane and try to keep tracking the plane. It's impossible by hand.

The "photos" of the ISS "taken" are fakes. There are many people around who either are gullible useful idiots and want it to be true or are actively pushing untruths. You know the people over at "that Dutch forum" who are doing that; the Tuingeks, the nikaos, the Moluruses, and all those.

That there are overflying lights in the sky doesn't mean they are ISS or "satellites". I have even heard one of those guys (I think it was nikao) who claimed "he saw a geostationary satellite [that cannot exist in the first place, see above] flying over". :facepalm:

It is very easy to fake those; use high-flying planes with a strong light and publish when and how they are flying over and make it into an app even. No big deal; the fly-over time of the ISS across the sky in a particular location is between 2 and 4 minutes, which a plane would take too; an object claimed to be at 410 km altitude "flying with" 27,000 km/h just looks like a plane at 20 km flying with some 1000+ km/h and vice versa.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:13 #7

• Gaia
If this would be the case on a larger scale, let's say you lift a helicopter in the air and keep it "static" (i.e. on the same point with respect to your start) and keep it hovering for 12 hours, the Earth underneath you would rotate and you end up on the opposite side of where you started. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that because the atmosphere is rotating with the Earth, so the helicopter turns with the Earth.

That is if the heliocentric spherical Earth is the correct model. I think it is but maybe even that is a lie (I don't exclude being fooled even on that level). Until now I haven't seen any strong arguments against it, except for the good observation of conandrum in the other thread. There may be other explanations for that, I don't know.

The problem with most alternative "models" for the Earth and its position in space is that alternatives produce even more questions than the current model.

The point about space travel is that it is "easy" to fake because there are only a couple of organisations that control it. Astronomy is more difficult and geology/paleontology as well; anyone can buy a telescope/geologic hammer and visit the field.

@ novum; I've heard another explanation, thank you Papa Legba, for what is passed on as satellites and that are NEOs (Near-Earth Objects): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-Earth_object

Those can be predicted because they follow orbits and orbits are by definition stable and calculatable. That is an alternative explanation for the ISS as well.

A good test would be to see if the ISS has any value: Let at moment X the ISS change to green/red/other colour lights when it's flying over location A. That should be a piece of cake when all those "exercise tools" can be brought to the "Space Station", right? NEOs cannot change colours on demand. High-flying planes can of course.

But high-flying planes -gathering "satellite" data- we have seen evidence of a lot, although an "alternative" disinfo "explanation" is given for them:

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:14 #8

• Gaia
You're describing an experiment that does(n't) work just like the helicopter. What you assume is that the atmosphere is not moving with the Earth's surface, while in reality it does.

If at the equator (where the rotation of Earth is 1670 km/h) withing a vacuum chamber of 1 km high you'd shoot a ball (better than a lighter because of homogeneity) let's say that 1000 m high and then wait where it would drop, it should drop at the same position (because wind and air resistance is excluded), it doesn't land suddenly land x m west from where you threw it up.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equations_for_a_falling_body for the factor air resistance which is said to be 5 (!?)...
Interesting point btw about holding a helicopter stationary above earth. I wonder if earth really would move under it if the helicopter is being held really stationary.

No it wouldn't because we wouldn't need planes to travel east/westward then. Just hold your helicopter stationary (with respect to the point in the air, not with respect to the point on Earth below you) and wait until the Earth is rotated below you and 'you've reached your final destination, thank you for "flying" with us' :hahano:
I mean, isn't it the pilot who holds the helicopter stationary based what he sees on ground level in stead of the atmosphere moving along with earth?

Earth is with capital, but that's an occupational thing.

That's why you have to define "stationary" with respect to what point. But you're thinking well, now the problem becomes FAR more difficult when we start talking about space and movement there (and what the textbooks and NASA deliberately simplify, what cannot be simplified.

Because not only the Earth rotates, it also orbits the Sun. And the Sun (and Earth and the other planets and moons and comets and all) rotate around the centre of the Milkyway. And the Milkyway around something else.

I take these theories for what they are because:
1 - there's no way to say they are wrong and propose a working alternative - it's theoretical; there's no testing environment, no empiricism
2 - it's those theories that NASA c.s. also follow, so they must adhere to their theories
Sidenote: has anyone here seen the movie 'Gravity'?

Yes it's Hollywood to the max, but a real thrill-ride to watch and George Clooney being an absolute boss:

I've seen it in cinema (one of the few movies I watched there) and my girlfriend "hates sci-fi" but loved it. It was just in the time I was into these subjects so I had to bite my lip quite a few times.

If you liked it and found the direction well done I can very much recommend the excellent movie Children of Men, by the same director. The war scene is really really well done. And the theme is interesting too. Big Hollyjew movie too with the common culprits Julianne Moore and Michael Caine participating, but it's one of my favourite movies anyway.

Another of those movies where there's actually a funny part is Interstellar. It is presented as a kind of "scientific" movie, even promoted by the usual masonic liar crowd (Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, Neil DeGrasseTyson among others), but of course bullshit in many senses. Also that one I saw in cinema and was worth it because of the big screen and also that one my girlfriend loved. :conf: Everyone in the audience was thrilled by it.

The funny part:

I can really recommend watching all of Jarrah Whites videos on Apollo. It's a lot to go through, and he is still convinced that LEO space travel is possible (which it's not), but his investigation of all the flaws is the most complete done to date. He also quotes earlier experts as Ralph René and Bill Kaysing.

More experts (of course writtern from the perspective of JewPedia):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories#Conspiracists_and_their_contentions

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:15 #9

• Gaia

I remember from when I was young (and started asking questions very early on... :ponda: :P ), I asked my late dad what those stripes in the sky were. His answer always stuck with me and now it makes sense: "Those are planes flying very high in the sky".

And that is what they are.

As long as no decent air particle/ground precipitation chemical analysis is presented (partly deliberately hindered by "peer review" "scientists", mostly just laziness of JewTubers), I think the "chemtrail" stance is a disinfo one.

The observation of criss-cross "lines in the sky" is obvious and the purpose of faking "satellite" data recollection makes sense; it is how data is gathered, to have the highest overview one needs high flying planes, the planes do exist and it makes sense physical-chemically.

The atmosphere at cruising altitude of civil airflight is different from higher up so gives a different effect when the exhaust of the engines reacts with the air; contrails at lower alititudes (typically the 32 k-38 k feet range) don't stay visible for so long; the sky is denser and "warmer".

At high altitudes (planes flying at 20+ km / 60 k + feet) the air is (much) colder and less dense. So the reactions of the exhausts of those planes with the surrounding gases of lower density in the air is different and makes the stripes are visible for much longer; the dT between the exhaust gases and the air is higher which makes the process of establishing equilibrium slower.

The planes may have a secondary "chemtrail" purpose, but as said, until there is a decent analysis and explanation on that side, for me the primary purpose remains data gathering which serves as "satellite" data.

The data must come from somewhere and is not "invented"; I've worked with calibrations of "satellite" data versus ground-based data and if all that data would be invented you'd either have a 100% match (ground-based data taken and projected as "satellite" data) or the exact opposite; lots of inconsistencies between the ground-based data and the completely invented made-up "satellite" data).

In summary:
- telecommunication (TV, phones, GPS, etc.) data transfer is using "ionospheric rebound", a common method used by radio wave engineers even before "space travel" was "possible"
- "satellite" data gathering (Google Maps/Earth and derivatives, vegetation, climate, forest fires, acidity of oceans, illuminated areas, military spying, etc. etc. etc. etc.) are done using high-flying planes

Both started off as first military and then were "generously" released "for free" [yes, of course there were no billions of dollars stolen from the people first -> euphemistically called "taxation"] as civilian, see GPS (cat 1) and Google Maps/Earth/BING/MapQuest etc. etc. (cat 2).

When things are under military law they are secret and bound to the typical top-down-don't-ask-questions rhetoric of the military organisations.

NASA started off as a military organisation too and in essence always has stayed that. Any critical voice within NASA or decent scientists asking questions are immediately "neutralised", either with money or with less pleasant methods, á la Gus Grissom (although his case is so propagandised and released that it may well have been faked too; hoaxing works better and more efficient than false-flagging).

For space the same is true. The real powers behind all this know very well that space travel is and will always be impossible. That gives them the luxury to fake all those things.

Nobody in the future will be able to land on the Moon, on an asteroid (the most ridiculous fakery of the last years) or see the surfaces of Io, Pluto and all the other celestial objects farther away than our own Moon with real eyes and thus debunk the stuff NASA c.s. have produced.

The notion spread by either disinfo shills or just gullible "I want it to be true" amateur fighters that "there are more organisations than NASA" is of course a red herring, similar to "this news medium is bad, but other news media are trustworthy, they are not all the same".
Of course they are; in the background they are all the same and come to very much the same conclusions. If there would be an independent party out there the conclusions would be way different.

On astronomy; our only "eyes towards space" are the ground-based telescopes built on Earth and they are not only continuing building them, but every time building them bigger, more developed and with new features. That shows a reasonable timeline of engineering. "Space telescopes" like Hubble, Kepler, SOHO and the others do not. They are launched years ago, "function" without problems or energy sources (other than the alleged Sun) and stay "up there" without any maintenance (apart from a "reparation mission" to the fake Hubble "space" telescope).

If it were really possible to have that, or "space" probes like Voyager and Cassini etc. functioning for decades without anything, then that knowledge would have been implemented on Earth too and we would have mayor developments in engineering, durability and efficiency.

But what did we get? "Teflon!" :facepalm: Already developed in 1938, (light)years before alleged "space travel"... :wissl:

Astronomy is still a serious scientific study, although it is infected by the masonic fake scientists too. But the data for astronomers has to come from somewhere, again there it's not just "invented" (like with the "satellite" data that is not the case). So discoveries made with the ground-based telescopes are often "projected" to have come from Hubble or Kepler or other non-existing "space" telescopes.

Many exoplanets have been discovered from the ground and although others have been said to have been discovered by Kepler, that fake thingy of some few 100 kgs "floating in space" is completely redundant; we can do it from Chile, Hawaii or Tenerife just as well... :wissl:
Last Edit: 02 May 2018 13:20 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:16 #10

• Gaia
UFOs - Unidentified Flying Objects are just military test equipment.

It's no coincidence the "space travel" bonanza started in the same year as the faked UFO in Roswell and the same year as the CIA; 1947.

I see no physical or statistical reason why we would be the only life in the unimaginably huge universe, but any extraterrestrial species no matter its intelligence would have the exact same gravitational problem as us and will never ever be able to visit us. Aliens; visiting extraterrestrials, are and always will be just as impossible as space travel for us.

It's all "science fiction"; both "space travel" (passed on as "science") and "aliens" (also deliberately hoaxed into the "scientific" community to keep the space bubble -pun intended- alive.

It changes the world view drastically and more than anything. Although many people will say they are "not interested in space" (GMP is not the only troll or useful idiot), they should realise what difference this makes; we have 1 Earth and 1 Earth only.

Luckily also nukes and Anthropogenic Global Warmongering are a hoax, so the idea that we would be able to "destroy" our giant mother Gaia is just as fake as the idea that we could ever leave her. :thumbup:

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:17 #11

• Gaia
rodin wrote:
@ Gaia

The maths behind geostationary satellites is sound.

Maths is a language, a tool, you can do anything with it, including "imaginary" numbers, dear "BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH" rodin...

The only thing that holds value is empiricism; the essence of real science. As Sir Isaac Mason was not able to test any of his theories in space, nor was Albert Weinstein or Fred Hoylocaust, their fantasy maths is nothing more than paper fill for "important" "science" articles.

0 gravity is complete bollocks, if gravity is the omnipotent force in the universe (and for the most part that seems to be the case; electrical universe is an interesting addition to that), then it's impossible to have a "zero-g environment".

Even Flare who has very little knowledge and understanding of physics acknowledges the very basic problems with "no big deal there" ISS, but you maintain that flying green screen swimming pool to be real? :larf: :larf: :larf:

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:18 #12

• Gaia
rodin wrote:
Of course there is nowhere in the universe gravity does not exert an influence, but it is possible to remove gravitational effects locally. Two examples.

1) half way betyween 2 massive bodies (this would be unstable since as soon as you move a tiny bit you would be pulled off in that direction

That is only at t=x. At any other t, like is happening in space, it doesn't work; space is (at least) a 4D problem, always, by definition.

So there is no "half-way" and we are talking many many more bodies than 2, at any given t.
2) By counteracting gravity with centripetal force (as per any orbiting object without enough mass to exert perceptible gravity of its own)

The "centripetal force" cannot be provided as there is no technology that has anti-gravity as mechanism.

In the atmosphere it is pressure that is the defining factor (with of course gravity always around), so to be able to move, one must have a mechanism that deals with that pressure. In the atmosphere that is either density contrasts (balloons) or the active force of flight (birds, insects, bats, planes, helicopters, rockets).

In space the only force around and thus the defining factor is gravity (+ electrical forces?), so to able to move in space one needs an anti-gravity mechanism. That can never exist as for it to be produced one should beat Earth's gravity. In theory you'd need an anti-gravity "motor" with a mass of >1/2 mEarth. And then what would happen is that this "motor" just becomes a new "planet", trapped by the gravitational field of the Sun (Moon and other effects such as Jupiter excluded - which cannot be excluded, but that's what NASA c.s. do all the time).
3) Inside a hollow sphere. Inside a hollow sphere gravity sums to zero everywhere.

No, because any "hollow sphere" is trapped in the gravitational field it is "located" (remember the 4D problem) in. A hollow sphere on Earth just is trapped by the Earth's gravitational field (which is already a combined one with the Moon). A hollow sphere on let's say Titan is trapped in the gravitational fields of Titan, Saturn, "nearby" Jupiter, "nearby" Uranus, the Sun, etc.
Gaia you are quite smart, what is your problem here?

Thanks and I don't have any problem. The problem lies with the lies.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:23 #13

• Gaia
Exactly; a meteor doesn't move in the sense that it is propelled by anything.

Anything else than the forces that make it move. And it's those forces everything (even complete fecking galaxies) are slave to.

The idea that some few 100 kg space thingy can withstand those forces and just "move" as the path designed on a computer is hilarious.

Gaia and Uranos are much, much, much stronger than anything us, tiny little apes with just some 1800 cm3 brain (ok, in your case it's 1/6 millionth of that :chuckle: ) could ever come up with.

Science fiction is 100% fiction and only trace amounts of science.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:24 #14

• Gaia

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 04:26 #15

• Gaia
Papa Legba wrote:
Gaia: Move this thread to your own sub-forum, weed out all shilling & I will contribute.

:thumbup:
For now, you either understand this as correct science or you do not:

www.khanacademy.org/science/chemistry/thermodynamics-chemistry/internal-energy-sal/a/pressure-volume-work

books.google.co.uk/books?id=eYQHIjkaEroC&pg=PA39&lpg=PA39&dq=joule+free+expansion+conservation+of+energy&source=bl&ots=lNNu7CV1-P&sig=YMAwtaJTmLf7BF4T...0of%20energy&f=false

web.mit.edu/16.unified/www/FALL/thermodynamics/notes/node33.html

If you do understand it as correct science then you cannot but conclude that the notion of a gas-powered rocket producing motion in a vacuum violates the 1st law of Thermodynamics.

If you wish to believe NASA are whizzing round the solar system in what amount to thermodynamics-violating free-energy devices that is your prerogative.

But such a belief has no basis in the Laws of Physics.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 28 Oct 2016 17:29 #16

• Gaia
This thread will be free of shills and trolls, who love to play around showing their ugly skins in the earlier topic.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 31 Dec 2016 17:02 #17

• Gaia
Exorcist wrote:
Gaia wrote:
I agree with annabelle, Exorcist, Steven and Lizzy on some topics and even with Pfizipfei. But that doesn't mean I agree on others (hoaxing, Space Travel (Exorcist believes that while posting against 9/11 and Nuke hoax), pro-Nazi stance (Steven, Lizzy and Pfizi).

Kindly cease misinterpreting my position on Space Travel. You've stated rockets will not work in a vacuum based on your Bull$hit
statement that this would contravene the Laws of Thermodynamics. Rockets will work in a vacuum and obey Newton's Laws,
specifically those of momentum. My position is they achieved LEO but men never landed on the Moon.

That is what I said; you claim Space Travel is possible. Space Travel is not the same as manned Space Travel, nor the same as "landing on the Moon".

You claim that "rockets will work in a vacuum and obey Newton's Laws".

Rockets are designed to work in atmospheric conditions and they certainly work there. No hoax.

What is presented to us, is the idea that rockets, designed for atmospheric (i.e.; pressurized conditions) work using the same propulsion methods in the absence of it. That defies physical and chemical laws.

There's another problem; Newton's Laws were also derived from experiments in (1) atmospheric conditions and (2) in the gravity of Earth. To state those laws are equally valid in the absence of an atmosphere and thus with gravity (from Earth, Moon, Jupiter etc. and the unimaginably huge Sun) all around is not scientific and has no grounds in historical scientific breakthroughs.

Another problem, and that is what NASA c.s. presents us with, is a deconstruction of the physics. What they present is a purely mechanical problem (Newton's Laws, momentum, rocket engineering). But, it is not a purely mechanical problem; it is both a physical (mechanical) AND a chemical problem. The chemical part is left out on purpose.

Under the alleged circumstances of Space (P ~ 0, T close to 0 (K)), there is no such thing as gases. Everything under those circumstances becomes solid. Thus the whole mechanism with which rockets are allegedly propelled in space DOESN'T WORK.

Gas works with cohesion. If there is no pressure (or hardly any; 10^-16 bar as is claimed Space has), there cannot be cohesion and no gas. And as there is no pressure, the temperature drops to near-zero. The term "vast nothingness of Space" describes very well what it is supposed to be.

What is presented as a "stellar cloud of gases" is thus by definition not "Space". There is cohesion; it is a body of matter. That matter is lit by stars and that is what we observe as a "cloud". It is not a cloud in the gaseous sense, but a cloud of matter that shows cohesion.

You claim that mankind has "achieved" LEO (Low Earth Orbit). In order to do that, the idea is presented to us that there exists something impossible; zero gravity.

Space, a near-vacuum, is defined by the opposite; gravity is not zero, but all around. Pressure is (near) zero, but gravity is not. To back up that; the current physical model, developed since the days of Copernicus, Kepler, Galilei and Newton, states that the Moon is in an eternal bachata with the Earth and both bodies are in the realm of gravitational influence of the Sun, himself being trapped in the gravitational sphere of influence of the centre of the Milky Way and so on to other galaxies.

What people who promote "LEO is reachable" thus claim, is that there can be objects made to work in an environment that is void of pressure and (so) full of gravity, defying that whole theory that the Moon is held in a gravitational equilibrium by the Earth and the two by the Sun.

So a big celestial body of ~1750 km radius and a huge mass (the basic unit for gravity) as the Moon is held by the Earth (and Sun), but a space ship/satellite/device of a couple of 100s of kgs/tonnes can just circumvent these laws and is not influenced by those factors. It just happily follows a path on a computer and is not affected by gravity of the Moon or Sun. THAT is impossible. And will always be impossible; to fight gravity as the only main force existing in space (+ minor electromagnetics), one needs to develop an anti-gravity device. Something that can fight gravity. But, in order to do that, we are bound to Earth and her gravity. So a machine needs to be built that overcomes the Earth's gravity field, while the environment in which that machine can be built is dominated by gravity.

Try to imagine building a ferrous non-magnetic machine in a magnetic environment. That is by definition impossible.

But, let's assume it is possible. A machine (based on mass; the driver for gravity) has been built, that can fight the gravity field of the Earth. Then that machine is launched (not using rockets because they don't work outside of the atmosphere; something else) and enters space. What will happen? The same as is happening with the Earth; it will become a pseudoplanet in the gravitational sphere of influence of the Sun; it will follow the gravitational laws and just become "another planet"; trapped in gravity by the Sun. Gravity is the master; everthing else can only be a slave to that force.

That makes Space Travel (i.e. reaching space, leaving the atmosphere, crossing the Kármán line) impossible. FOREVER.
I have proved this to my own satisfaction by analysing one of the Apollo 17 images using the NASA sourced Topographical Maps
and my "Virtual Artist's Glass" method which uses standard and accepted Physics Lens Theory. The mountains in the photo I analysed are
in the region of 1000 feet higher than they should be to accord with their heights on the Topographic Map.
My analysis is on one of the DIF Moon Hoax Threads buried under mountains of thread sliding $pam generated by Team Disinfo
.........ie TrueGroup, ApolloGnoman, HeadlikeaCock et al.

I have no issue with your work on Apollo, and thank you for doing that hard work. Apollo is the easiest entry point to understand the problem, but unfortunately is not the end of the line. For a while I have been in the same position as you; "Apollo is a clear hoax, but LEO is possible". This is also the position Jarrah White holds, who made an outstanding job in exposing the thousands of flaws in Apollo in his Moon Hoaxer series on YouTube.

The problem is much more fundamental and essential to understand as it answers two of the oldest existential questions:
1) are we alone in the Universe (and can those species visit us)
2) can we ever leave this Earth

The only possible answer to both those questions can only be NO. Based on physical and chemical laws, that are deconstructed on purpose by the space agencies.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 17:17 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 31 Dec 2016 17:32 #18

• Gaia
Imagine mankind lived all of its life under water. The surface has never been reached and nobody has been in the air, so in the absence of liquid water.

Then there are people of this underwater community who claim:
1 - we have developed machines that are designed under water and work under (liquid) water and using the same mechanism also work in the absence of liquid water
2 - the physical and chemical laws that have been derived from all the experiments done under water just magically stay the same and do not need adjustment after experimentation in the absence of water

The sequence is clear; mankind has been prepped for the fiction of Space Travel since the mid 19th century. It was not physicists who started it, but science fiction writers. Then came along a known shill and one of the biggest in history, drafting theoretical "laws" about an environment nobody has been; the jew Albert Einstein. Then, the atmospheric rocket technology took off, mainly because of the staged WWII, and after that the space hoax was born.

What SHOULD have happened is:
1 - draft theories about how Space is and how things would work there
2 - reach that completely new environment (cf. getting out of the underwater environment)
3 - adjust the laws; the prepared ideas of how things would be are never exactly how they turn out to be when you enter a completely new environment

It would be the same as the under water mankind reaching air for the first time in their history and not needing to adjust their whole concept of things. Just draft an idea, then get to the place where that idea is working and then it works just the way you imagined it would. That is not science; it's fiction, fantasy, Hollywood.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 17:41 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 31 Dec 2016 17:50 #19

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Wow .. the delusions are strong with this one.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 31 Dec 2016 21:34 #20

• Exorcist
Gaia wrote:
What is presented to us, is the idea that rockets, designed for atmospheric (i.e.; pressurized conditions) work using the same propulsion methods in the absence of it. That defies physical and chemical laws.

Rockets are not "designed" to travel in Earth's atmosphere. They will work in both a pressurized gas (an atmosphere) and in a near vacuum (space beyond the atmosphere devoid of pressurized gas). Rocket fuel, be it solid or liquid will react chemically within the rocket motor combustion chamber irrespective of the motor being in the atmosphere or in-vacuo.

High pressure combusted rocket fuel gas travelling at high speed is expelled through the rocket motor nozzle and because action and reaction are equal and opposite, acceleration is imparted to the rocket in the vector direction opposite to that of the expelled gas.

M1V1 = -M2V2

You are just plain wrong on this and I'm not going to waste my time explaining it further.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 23:10 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: Gaia