Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 06 Dec 2018 18:20 #41

• Gaia
But... if Space Travel is impossible, how come we have 'satellite' data? :ponda:

Excellent question! :thumbup:

This video shows just one way how that "satellite" data is acquired, at the end you find a list of 15 other ways how they do that.

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 04:58 #42

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

Watch the Brazil "satellite". It's a very good point against the ridiculousness of "Space Travel".

Catching up a bit Gaia - wow - makes sense through - LOL

But is he a Flat Earth nutter ? :hahano: didn't see that part?

Do you still believe we went to the moon? - Flat Earth Man

Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:04 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:04 #43

• Gaia
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Watch the Brazil "satellite". It's a very good point against the ridiculousness of "Space Travel".

Yes, obviously I disagree with the Flat Earth angle, a proven Discredit by Association tactic, but as a performer and awake researcher this Alex-British-guy-living-in-Spain-good-on-him is right. His songs are great!

A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:14 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:38 #44

• Gaia
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

But is he a Flat Earth nutter ? :hahano: didn't see that part?

Do you still believe we went to the moon? - Flat Earth Man

Ah, you got my favorite (with the ISS Puppet Show), notice how he "tin-foiled" his hat, great detail. And his dog is lovely.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:42 #45

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia - I am continually amazed with the amount of peeps I know who've gone for the FE Nasa hoax and all for the most part really 'on the ball' but they hate to hear that . - LOL .
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:43 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:47 #46

• Gaia
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia - I am continually amazed with the amount of peeps I know who've gone for the FE Nasa hoax and all for the most part really 'on the ball' but they hate to hear that . - LOL .

In my experience I had the best moments with explaining this point to them. My best mate, other friends, up to an astrophysicist who admitted "I don't have any scientific arguments against your points".

The Space Travel thing is both the easiest (because of all the arguments) and the hardest (because it is "innocent"; the 'greatest achievement of mankind' idea), but once you have just a handful of arguments, they budge as there is no escape.
Moderators: Gaia