Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 06 Dec 2018 18:20 #41

• Gaia
But... if Space Travel is impossible, how come we have 'satellite' data? :ponda:

Excellent question! :thumbup:

This video shows just one way how that "satellite" data is acquired, at the end you find a list of 15 other ways how they do that.

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 04:58 #42

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

Watch the Brazil "satellite". It's a very good point against the ridiculousness of "Space Travel".

Catching up a bit Gaia - wow - makes sense through - LOL

But is he a Flat Earth nutter ? :hahano: didn't see that part?

Do you still believe we went to the moon? - Flat Earth Man

Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:04 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:04 #43

• Gaia
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Watch the Brazil "satellite". It's a very good point against the ridiculousness of "Space Travel".

Yes, obviously I disagree with the Flat Earth angle, a proven Discredit by Association tactic, but as a performer and awake researcher this Alex-British-guy-living-in-Spain-good-on-him is right. His songs are great!

A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:14 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:38 #44

• Gaia
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

But is he a Flat Earth nutter ? :hahano: didn't see that part?

Do you still believe we went to the moon? - Flat Earth Man

Ah, you got my favorite (with the ISS Puppet Show), notice how he "tin-foiled" his hat, great detail. And his dog is lovely.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:42 #45

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia - I am continually amazed with the amount of peeps I know who've gone for the FE Nasa hoax and all for the most part really 'on the ball' but they hate to hear that . - LOL .
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 05:43 by Lizzy.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 10 Dec 2018 05:47 #46

• Gaia
Lizzy wrote:
Gaia - I am continually amazed with the amount of peeps I know who've gone for the FE Nasa hoax and all for the most part really 'on the ball' but they hate to hear that . - LOL .

In my experience I had the best moments with explaining this point to them. My best mate, other friends, up to an astrophysicist who admitted "I don't have any scientific arguments against your points".

The Space Travel thing is both the easiest (because of all the arguments) and the hardest (because it is "innocent"; the 'greatest achievement of mankind' idea), but once you have just a handful of arguments, they budge as there is no escape.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 06:23 #47

• Gaia
Back to basics; what do we actually know about Space Travel?

I think all of us here know that the Apollo "space" program (left out by Dr. James Van Allen in his 1997 publication...) was a blatant clownesque fake.

Mars rovers, asteroid landings (do it right the first time), Pluto Pluto images, never stars where they should be, the green screen show of the ISS, the list is endless.

Manned space travel would be awesome, but reading the comments here luckily nobody seems to believe those stories.

Yuri Gagarins own wife admits on camera he hasn't been to space...

In the end there is no "conspiracy"; it is all out in the open.

Unmanned probes then?

We have the Voyager myth, that allegedly left our solar system for, what was it, Alpha Centauri?

In the 1970s photographing Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and beyond?

Seriously?

My parents couldn't take a roll of film through the airport without destroying my baby photos, but all these fancy space thingies could just beat all physical laws and show us crystal clear photos of celestial bodies, where they, as always, forgot to capture the stars, planets, galaxies, stellar clouds andwhatnot... Hmmm..

The "Space" Shuttles (I am sure they were working planes) then? Why would that be real, and all the rest fake? But more importantly; how do they come to the ridiculous antiphysical idea of "zero gravity"??

That cannot exist. Gravity is omnipresent and omnipotent. No zero g guys, no matter you can go up and down with 9.8 m/s2.

Hubble/Kepler/Gaia (not me) maybe?

Here on Earth, our home and only home, ever, every year new ground-based telescopes are built or planned. At several locations on Earth with the most ideal atmospheric conditions for monitoring and photographing the celestial beauty.

Astrophotography is basically putting various layers of photos over each other, with different wavelengths of light and you get the wow images we see shared everywhere. Those are not (necessarily) fake, but they are composites. Nobody denies that.

What exactly distinguishes astrophotos taken by ground-based observatories (I have visited one) from the ones allegedly taken by a "space" telescope on which some white rabbits allegedly worked?

Stamping an astrophoto from Tenerife, Hawaii or the Atacama with "Hubble" and voilà, not?

If manned space travel is impossible, the maintenance was impossible, but then the Hubble is still real? How does that work?

What is left?

Satellites. The hard nut. And yes, it may sound nuts, but no, sorry, no functioning man-made satellites exist (other than balloons, but they are by definition not in space).

No single electric apparatus functions without maintenance or at least access to it. Yet, in the Magic Disneyworld of NASA, missions get multiple times extended without any problems (Mars rovers, anyone?) and none of the images can represent reality; there are not even photographs of Earth, so how can it be real?

Every object in space is either 100% at -270 C or 50% at -270 and simultaneously 50% at +300 or more (mainstream claims about the thermosphere).

Even if we forget that this object allegedly takes the sharpest photos, measures the most advanced things on Earth and atmosphere and has to keep doing that while communicating the data flawlessly to Earth, this space thingy has to survive these conditions.

We don't have any metal on Earth that can withstand these two extremes at the same time all the time. But satellites are made of kryptonite, I guess.

GEO satellites are claimed to function right in the outer belt of the Van Allen belts, at between 32 and 36 k km. HOW? Where are all the test reports about materials, technology, batteries, solar panels, and whatnot on board of these tiny objects and how they perform under the wildest conditions? The scientific revolution would be bigger than Buzz Aldrins drinking problem.

What about the "sub Van Allen Belts", where allegedly manned and unmanned "space travel" is booming? "Low Earth Orbit"?

How exactly did those space thingies circumvent the laws of physics? At least according to their own gravitational model.

The whole solar system, every single asteroid, ball of ice, dog-shaped planet or ring rock of Saturn is in perfect gravitational equilibrium; with forces literally juggling with planets as if it were an enormous harmonious 4D marble set, and then some Sputnik thinks it can just fly through it, with some psilly psience stories (thank you smj) about "zero gravity", "bringing things into orbit", "jumping orbits", "Lissajous orbits", "Lagrangian points" and other magical talk that literally belongs in a Disney "attraction" park (they are anything but attractive, those places)???

Incredible.
Indeed; it is not to be believed.

What is real?

The moving lights in the sky are undoubtedly real. (NEOs)
The data from "satellites" is also real (high-flying planes; """chemtrails""")
Ground-based observations I consider as real, at least for the most part.
Most astronomy is based on good principles, but on a particular model that may or may not be true.
The heliocentric model might be right (I consider it the strongest), it may be Tychonian, I don't see geocentric as viable.
I cannot say if charge, ether or gravity makes more sense, because we cannot go into space to test it.

The question is; how can one have a different physical model of space ("charge field") than the people who say they went there and yet they don't use that model and you believe them they went there?

How can such a stance possibly logically work?

There is no discussion possible, and everybody who is in doubt (luckily nobody here I reckon) can do the Orion test; Gaia can only be a convex sphere.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 16:45 #48

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
intriguing - as i know almost no science, i cant comment. i wonder what signal my tv satellite dish is receiving and from where?

Truth is anti-semitic

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 18:22 #49

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Back in the day I had a colleague (female) who watched a space shuttle get launched from Florida.

Now I don't know if it made it into space. But they sure launched the shuttle.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 18:44 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Regarding the alleged Apollo "hoaxes", I just can't believe that Armstrong, Aldrin and all the other astronauts were downright liars..

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 19:09 #51

• Gaia
Ugh wrote:
Regarding the alleged Apollo "hoaxes", I just can't believe that Armstrong, Aldrin and all the other astronauts were downright liars..

They weren't.

Because they never went to the moon, they could never lie. They didn't even play the hopping white rabbits; those were specific actors for the job; it is very hard to act hanging from wires, so all missions used the same two actors for the film footage.

Alan Bean "I don't recall we went far enough out to have crossed the Van Allen Belts". You're right there, Mr. Bean, you never went so far out. In fact, you were staying in some NASA bunker far away from public eye. And stars.

So Michael Collins saying "I don't recall having seen any [stars]" is not lying; a Langley basement bunker does not have a view of the stars, so Collins hasn't seen any those weeks.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 19:43 #52

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
They weren't.

Because they never went to the moon, they could never lie.

You sure have a remarkable way of thinking.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 01 Sep 2019 23:44 #53

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gaia wrote:
Because they never went to the moon, they could never lie,,

But all the astronauts gave press conferences and answered questions about what it was like on the moon, were they lying or what?
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2019 23:45 by Ugh.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 00:14 #54

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
be more sceptocal ugh and do some research and no excuses like i wont spend more than a few minutes ffs. the faked moon and mars landings stories may be wrong but i have listened to many podcasts exposing them as faked. Mars rover is parachuted to Mars. But Mars has nearly zero atmosphere. In order for a parachute to perform, it requires atmospheric resistaNce of which Mars has not sufficient.

Truth is anti-semitic

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 08:54 #55

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
be more sceptocal ugh and do some research and no excuses like i wont spend more than a few minutes ffs. the faked moon and mars landings stories may be wrong but i have listened to many podcasts exposing them as faked. Mars rover is parachuted to Mars. But Mars has nearly zero atmosphere. In order for a parachute to perform, it requires atmospheric resistaNce of which Mars has not sufficient.

According to NASA
Rocket assisted descent (RAD) motors Because the atmospheric density of Mars is less than 1% of Earth's, the parachute alone cannot slow down the Mars Exploration Rover enough to ensure a safe, low landing speed. The spacecraft descent is assisted by rockets that bring the spacecraft to a dead stop 10-15 meters (30-50 feet) above the Martian surface.
mars.nasa.gov/mer/mission/spacecraft_edl_parachute.html

Btw I'm not saying that the mars landing is real or not, it's just that they have answers for such issues.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2019 09:08 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 10:32 #56

• Gaia
Covering one part of bullshit with another. Those "rockets" have been added later.

Voltaire is right; you're just as bad as Ugh.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 11:38 #57

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Even if the entire Mars rover landing is a fake, I'm not arguing otherwise, why would the NASA fakers have forgotten to add the rockets until later?

How do you know they were added later? Why could NASA not have just added the fake rockets to the fake landing from the outset? Surely they know about the atmospheric conditions on Mars and the workings of a parachute.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 12:56 #58

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
This is an insane thread ...Discredits the forum and the whole truth movement .... The public reading it will think your nuts!

Just because Apollo was faked does not mean space does not exist , or travel there is not possible...

It shows how dumbed down people are they can't understand that satelights have to exist , and are proven beyond doubt ... Such people were asleep in the physics class at school , their brains are mush and are open to any disinfo rubbish put out there .

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 13:36 #59

• Gaia
oz93666 wrote:
This is an insane thread ...

Thank you.
Discredits the forum and the whole truth movement ....

Really, wow? And now?
The public reading it will think your nuts!

You think so? And why exactly?
Just because Apollo was faked does not mean space does not exist , or travel there is not possible...

Just because is bogus of course. And what makes you believe in "space travel"? How do you know that space travel is possible?
It shows how dumbed down people are they can't understand that satelights

Priceless! Keep trolling around man.
have to exist , and are proven beyond doubt ... Such people were asleep in the physics class at school , their brains are mush and are open to any disinfo rubbish put out there .

You have not addressed a single argument and call it "disinfo"?

You are the one believing the stories, aren't you?

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 15:01 #60

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
That was an interesting snippet about how the mars landing works - but i wonder why they bother with a parachute at all?

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: Gaia