Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 15:11 #61

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Like I've said in TZ before, it's easy to think Apollo 11 was faked as a "panic measure" in order to meet JFK's pledge to put men on the moon before the end of the 1960's, and also to boost American prestige and morale because Nam was going badly for them.
Certainly the images from the moon were suspiciously grainy as if to hide any clues in the studio set.
BUT BUT BUT I simply can't believe Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins were liars, so I think Ap 11 was 99% genuine.
Or the crew might have absolutely no guilt feelings about lying, and think "we lied for our country in the name of patriotism".

The topic has been locked.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 23:44 #62

• Gaia
Ugh wrote:
Like I've said in TZ before, it's easy to think Apollo 11 was faked as a "panic measure" in order to meet JFK's pledge to put men on the moon before the end of the 1960's, and also to boost American prestige and morale because Nam was going badly for them.
Certainly the images from the moon were suspiciously grainy as if to hide any clues in the studio set.
BUT BUT BUT I simply can't believe Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins were liars, so I think Ap 11 was 99% genuine.
Or the crew might have absolutely no guilt feelings about lying, and think "we lied for our country in the name of patriotism".

After 71 years of very successful indoctrination, especially in your case, perfectly understandable.

We want to keep it real. In our hearts and minds. Of course. How awesome is it that mankind can leave the surface of Gaia; from which he is born and will return to.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Ever.

And with that I close off the discussion. Further discussion please we do here. Back to outlining the elements of the Space Travel Scam.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2019 23:57 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 02 Sep 2019 23:51 #63

• Gaia
Originally posted at Cutting Through The Fog - Space Fakery: The Final Frontier?

There are several types of "satellite" data:

Two main categories:

- Dynamic Real time data

- Static Surveys

The Real Time includes Global Positioning System (a military system "gifted to us" civilians) and the TV and phone signals of "satellite" TV/Phone.

This system works separately and independently from phone and internet signals. It works 24/7 and is reliable.

We have:
- undersea cables (according to some sources, which I still need to check deeper into, "99% of all communication on Earth")
- towers (which can handle different wavelengths); I have 25 non-electricity towers in view every day; with just 4-5 phone providers?
- balloons (used for "weather" for ages, used for internet, why not for "satellite" use?)

the biggest "unvisited" part of the world covering the whole globe:

Map of shipping lane density

Note that in the green areas, where few ships fare we don't know <i>which</i> vessels are there and by which owners they are sent there. The point is that few people get to see the areas outside of red and yellow.

The map of the flight paths is even more drastic. All the white areas on Earth no non-sea faring human being ever sees:

How difficult is it to have 24/7 (military) vessels stationed in the places covering the globe with tower-based signals, unseen to the public eye?

How likely is that?

We know about the many military bases on remote islands in the world:

This is only US military bases; the Azores and many other places also have bases.

There are 24/7 manned scientific research stations, weather stations, oil rigs and other places all around the world. Military is not exempt.

All inventions came from the military:
- "satellites" - NASA started off as a military organization and Lockheed Martin?
- GPS
- the internet

So they must have full control over the whole process. Satellite TV works flawlessly 24/7. Does that really exist depending on a "satellite" in fantastical orbits between 952 and 5933 km? Allegedly launched in 1962 (!) and working for 7 months? RIGHT in the heart of the Van Allen Belts??

Sorry, I wasn't alive in 1962, but people in hot summers were barely able to keep their radio batteries running in the pre-cassette playing era and you want me to believe this story?

The Static Surveys are periodic single events, not 24/7, not real time, as the first category. This includes actually the bulk of "satellite" data, which most people don't see. These are surveys on anything we can measure on Earth and is of importance for us as mankind. Forest fires, deforestation, CO2 levels (abused for the AGW scam, but let's not go there here), temperatures, the weather, etc.

"Weather" balloons work for decades. Google uses balloons to send internet signals across the globe. So what stops them from using balloons for other "satellite" activities?

What I see in The Guardian video is 3 layers; the "space thingy" and the Earth in the background and the pitch black background. Of course that is not a real live recording of the Earth. What they show is a meteorological model]/b].

NASA and NOAA closely work together, for example in "climate change" Anthropogenic Global Warming Scam; psyop chain programming.

"TRI-AGENCY CLIMATE EDUCATION COLLABORATIVE

NOAA has an active collaboration with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) around synergistic funding that the three agencies have provided to support projects that increase public understanding of climate science and improve the quality and effectiveness of climate change education in formal and informal learning environments.

Over 120 climate education projects are coordinated through a collaborative network that facilitates communication among this community of scientists and educators. The network promotes sharing of successes, challenges and evaluation findings and thereby maximizes leveraging of resources and minimizes duplication of effort. Several products have emerged from this collaborative, including a common logic model and a searchable catalog of educational products and resources generated by these climate education projects."

So NASA can easily pass off meteorological models of NOAA (just two US governmental organizations sharing data, something that happens all the time, also with the USGS) as "space images". To match the real weather as the current hurricane really razing over the Bahamas and entering Florida.

The picture of Dorian is grey.

But these are models; simulations of reality, they are by definition not representations of reality. Nobody denies that there no photographs of Earth.

(note I don't endorse other realities than a convex Gaia)

The Celestial Beauty
As always, the skies can never be pitch black. You simply cannot NOT capture any stars/galaxies/planets/stellar clouds/etc.

The more light you get in view, the lower the amount of light captured from the skies, so with in this case like 80% of view the very bright white clouds of Earth, the amount of light from the background; space, would be low, but it cannot be zero. Ever.

That problem is visible in almost all of the images allegedly taken from space.

Take this alleged Apollo 15 rendez vous photo. The pipe and teapot are visible under very low light conditions. And we have 90% sky here. There should be an Atacama Desert beauty of the skies in the background here....

You cannot MISS that. There is no possibility you can not capture things that must be there. That is basic common sense and logic, right? And caused by physical laws of light.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2019 00:13 by Gaia.

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 26 Sep 2019 16:00 #64

• Gaia

Tin Tin, and how Hergé "predicted the future" - 1:56

The Impossibility of Space Travel - EVER 08 Oct 2019 11:22 #65

• Gaia
It's great to see progress in the understanding of "space travel" here at TZ.

They actually proposed a space hotel, in 2001 A Space Odyssey-Elysium style.

Clowns.

More reading and listening on space fakery:

- Paper Rockets
- The Impossibility of Space Travel. Ever
- Beavers on the Moon
Moderators: Gaia