Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

Poll: How many jews.... did you kill?

0, I am all I am; an armchair Nazi No votes 0%
1, a taste for more No votes 0%
2-17, beginning to get the drill No votes 0%
18+, my favourite number No votes 0%
6 million, the Auschwitz Award 1 100%
Total number of voters: 1 ( Rocco )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: How many jews.... did you kill?

How many jews.... did you kill? 31 Dec 2016 02:42 #1

• Gaia
After the success of the "How many races" thread, let's ask Ze Gestapo Gang how much money did they put where their mouths are. After all, "the only problem on Earth is the Jews" (words by near-godlike Andrew Anglin).

Speak up "defenders of Ze WHITE Race! How much did you help us, WHITES, by eradicating the scum of the Earth?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 02:45 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How many jews.... did you kill? 31 Dec 2016 06:04 #2

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Jews are not a problem, not at all. They mostly stick together and live according to their rules, which brought them to some success. :roll:

It's not their fault, if people love to give up values like honour, equity and truth, and betray their fellow countrymen for shekels.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 06:34 by Steven. Reason: missing 's'
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

How many jews.... did you kill? 31 Dec 2016 06:17 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Steven wrote:
It's not their fault, if people love to give up values like honour, equity and truth, and betray their fellow countrymen for shekels.

This is an example of someone taking responsibility rather than placing blame. This is lacking in some here sometimes so I applaud that response.

@Gaia, this thread title is more up some peoples alley, its why they havent complained about it (yet) unlike the last one!

I will say one more thing on the thread title as it will likely come up... if one can link and post Anglin here, then one can accept satirical/ironic threads such as this also.

I can see the satire might (selectively) escape some.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

How many jews.... did you kill? 24 Aug 2018 17:23 #4

• Gaia
With the recent increase in Holy Membership of Ze Noble Nazi Gang, the question is all the more relevant.

Are you guys all armchair screamers or can we start handing out Auschwitz Awards soon?

Oy vey, it is about time we get rid of those big nosed bastards, innit?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

How many jews.... did you kill? 24 Aug 2018 20:15 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

How many jews.... did you kill? 25 Aug 2018 19:58 #6

Where's the option for '0, I am all I am; not an armchair Nazi''?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

How many jews.... did you kill? 25 Aug 2018 21:26 #7

• Gaia
Zorro wrote:
Where's the option for '0, I am all I am; not an armchair Nazi''?

Unfortunately I cannot change the poll anymore, I wanted to add some options, but no, Ze Filthy Jews have hacked it and now we're stuck with what we have. It's just like the real world.
Moderators: Gaia