Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing

The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing 05 Apr 2017 15:44 #1

• Gaia
What makes that my judgement of a "Tewwowist attack" is so 'quick'?
What makes I am assessing most, if not all, widely televised terror attacks and call them hoaxes?

A short explanation. And room for serious discussion, the trolls will be mercilessly moved to where they belong.

----

I am not saying "everything is a hoax". Never done that, never will. But yes, with the many propagandised stories of the last years, my eye and voice are quick. Those are so quick, because they are reacting to the alleged event of which the desinformation is spread even more quickly by our great friend, the Mass Media.

Surely not everything is a hoax. Accidents, fires, floodings and other incidents do happen in the world. Real people are really dying. Real people are really hurt. But does that mean every story that is presented to us is true? No, of course not.

Last year I lost two great friends due to an accident happening on the German Autobahn. The Dutch-German couple lost their lives while their young cute baby lost her parents. How do I know that was not a hoax?

Because I didn't know it. Only days after it happened, the information came to us via Facebook. My wife informed me of it, as I hardly use Farcebook. Days after the accident, there was a short news article in a small local newspaper in Germany about the accident and comments of their friends saying it was them.
The parents (the grandparents of the little baby) were not spending their precious time updating their Facebook, posting messages on Twitter while the bodies were still burning, as happened during various televised "terror" attacks, no, they were in a state of shock and despair, trying to cope with the idea their children were dead and their granddaughter survived. So the message came to us and many other friends very late, many days after the accident happened.
Too late to go to the funeral of my truth seeking friends (we talked about many conspiracies, the space travel hoax and more in a fruitful non-attacking discussion where they brought up various useful insights into the absurdities presented to us as true) who were invited to our wedding.

Only because of the Facebook posts we knew and I looked for other press releases of the accident, which were hard to find.

How is that with all those TERROR hoaxes of the last years. The exact opposite.

It is not me who is the quick one, it is (((them))). The stories about bombs, reckless car "terrorists" using cars (London) and trucks (Nice, Berlin), "shooters" with impossible McGuyver-style precision (Sandy Hook) or ridiculous stories about 2300 armed men and women incapable of stopping just 1 "terrorist" with 12 rounds in his handgun (München) and so, too many other stories are pre-cooked themselves. They are broadcasted in our faces within minutes of the events allegedly happening. Channels as Twitter are used to "inform" the world with a ridiculous, illogical story. In the immediate aftermath we "know" exactly "what happened".

That is not how a real investigation takes place. What happens in a real case, is that the police takes days to weeks to months to find out what happened. It takes research. Time spent actually analysing stuff. And most of it is not released publicly.

What these "terror" hoaxes intend to do, is planting a horrible "event" in our faces right from the start. With names, numerology and "details" that are not the result of a process of analysis, they are pre-cooked illogical stories, pictures and identification of perpetraitors (no typo) is done within an hour or a couple after the alleged "attack".

Pfizipfei is completely right in her amazement of how they showed the "body" of A. Frade (the Spanish-Turkish dummy lady under the bus in London recently) in the media. Real people who really died in such a horrible way wouldn't be shown like that.

It is the media who are quick in their "reporting", I am just responding to that. And after having seen and analysed so many of these "events" I allow myself a quick analysis too. The tell-tale signs are easily spotted for those with experience. Same with photo analysis and other skills that can be acquired by training yourself.

Another, important, factor is the general skepsis with Mass Media. The only way we "know" events "happen" are via them. They release, via all their tentacles, stories immediately. But why believe those people? What makes their credibility such that in case of a new "event" they suddenly speak the truth? If someone has lied to you 6,000,000 times, would you believe him/her the 6,000,001st time? Buy a car from them? BUY their stories (paying with your own belief)? Maybe if you have a goldfish memory and don't take a bigger picture and motives into account. Or you just want to keep believing them, because, well, after all they lie a bit here and there but generally are very trustworthy. Media and politicians, they can be trusted. Well, if you think that, consider this:

How is it possible that on a forum where almost everybody recognises the fact that the murder of 6,000,000 people has been staged/faked, murders allegedly happening 75 years ago, with a much less advanced technology, then when they assess the present, that information is suddenly dropped?

"Yeah, (((they))) were able to stage 6,000,000 murders using vicsims with contradicting horror stories about Mengele visiting them personally, dragging them from the gas chambers and turning their bellies into a lampshade, but NOW? Noo, it would be impossible to find a handful of crisis actors who play "dead" on a street. Far too cumbersome. 6 million actors and vicsims, no problem, but 20? Noo, couldn't happen"

Such a stance is impossible to uphold and doesn't follow reality. If the world was so corrupt so long ago, then today with a lot more technology, """finesse""" and intelligence, the hoaxes are also more "intelligent". History doesn't have a begin or end. Things that were possible years ago, are easier now. Except for reaching the Moon of course, another clue that ridiculous bunny hopping story is a hoax too.

Does this all mean terrorism is not happening? No, there is. There are people who want to spread fear, but mostly have a direct short-term goal with it. Money. A good friend of mine told me about her experiences with terrorism. Her grandfather was kidnapped by terrorists who asked for ransom. He was able to convince the terrorists to switch places with his son, her uncle. So that happened. He was kept captive under horrible circumstances and was able to "make friends" with some of the lower rank terrorists. This allowed him to escape, running through the jungle for hours, with no sign of civilisation around. When he finally reached a village, the police was informed and the terrorists were captured after a decently drafted operation. Not shown in the big media, but yes, that happened. I trust my friend completely, she wouldn't make this up to impress me. For that she has other methods.

The point is thus not to claim "everything is a hoax", because that is certainly not the case. And none of my fellow sharp eyes for hoaxes on this forum, or in real life are doing that. There are surprisingly little present here who have both their eyes open and many are resisting because they want to keep believing the liars who spread 6,000,000 lies before. Against all odds. The ones creating stories within minutes after an event, instead of a process of time-intensive analysis for days and weeks to try to find out what happened.

The Televised Terror. Don't buy it.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Steven

The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing 05 Apr 2017 20:17 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Only browsed the long text yet, but I am already quite convinced that this is another most necessary eye-opener
for the believers, if they are willing and able to let go of their old dogmas and world views.

:up: .. more later and I'd like to refer to my comments, which explain the situation from my point of view:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67526-what-is-the-hoaxer-movement.html?start=40#255581

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69089-alternative-london-westminster-attack-discussion-thread.html?start=20#255515

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69089-alternative-london-westminster-attack-discussion-thread.html?start=20#255595

It's hard to understand why others can't see what I see, but I learnt to accept and tolerate this fact
since I had to respect that good people believe they saw the curvature of the earth with their naked eyes
.... at the latest.

Btw, I stopped watching tv more than a decade ago.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 20:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Steven, Gaia

The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing 05 Apr 2017 20:42 #3

• Gaia
Thanks for your kind words and useful links to your comments made recently on the specific topics in question.

This I think is essential question to those who like to ridicule people with both eyes open towards fantastic fabricated stories streamlined to instigate FEAR and COMPLIANCE under us, the sheeple.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I don't understand the blatant discrepancy in this part of your comment, Zorro, [...] .

Here's the discrepancy:

If it was no "hoax" (according to your perception/opinion), why can't you believe in the system narrative, "Quite the contrary."?
What was it then? A "partial hoax"? Something totally different? Is there a term describing what you think it was?

:thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing 06 Apr 2017 02:28 #4

• Gaia
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2017 02:32 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Steven

The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing 07 Apr 2017 16:40 #5

• Gaia
More elements of hoaxes:

Numerology
- in dates
- in times
- in number of "victims"
- in images purposefully selected

Pre- and post-predictive (*memorial*) programming
- showing dates in images (examples: Roastie pointed this out in the Westminster "attack", now the Stockholm truck "attack")
- lots of pre-predictive programming on 9/11

"Funnily" invented names
- Joker Tsarnaev - Boston "Bombings"
- Akhbar John - St. Petersburg metro "bombing"
- A. Frade - Westminster "attack"
- Shillhan Shillhan - Robert F. Kennedy "murder"

The obligatory Hero
- the MP at the Westminster "attack"
- Jack Ruby "killing" Lee Harvey Oswald
- a French-colonial African "saving" people at the jewish supermarket after "Hebdo" and promptly receiving French citizenship
- an airport security man "saving" people at the Brussels Zaventem airport "bombing"
- what was his name Rodríguez, the janitor of the WTC, widely televised
- Oskar Schindler with the Holocaust Story hoax

====

There are MANY more examples of these typical traits. Please share them here below.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Televised Terror, or what makes a sharp eye for hoaxing 07 Apr 2017 16:53 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Several names that were used in the Westminster attack are also worth being noted.
I'll make a list asap.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia