Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Gaia

TOPIC: FYI: David Icke

FYI: David Icke 15 May 2017 19:00 #1

• Gaia
A new paper by Mathis about someone well known among the people here:

FYI: David Icke
All this success is more indication he was connected, since it is via these connections you succeed—as
Icke himself later admitted in lectures. He has told us the world is rigged, so before 1990 it appears it
was very rigged in his favor. Despite that, suddenly in 1990 Icke appeared to go off the deep end,
claiming he was the “Son of the Godhead” and claiming to receive messages from the beyond from
Wang Ye Lee. That name sounds like another Intel joke. Icke's wife Atherton changed her name to
Michaela, which she claimed was an aspect of the Archangel Michael. Rather than put them both in
straightjackets, Terry Wogan was instructed to invite Icke to come on his program Wogan, a popular
prime-time talk show. Icke also appeared on BBC radio with Nicky Campbell, and ITV with Fern
Britton. I have to ask you, does this sound like a logical response to a colleague going starkers? Invite
him on national media to make an ass of himself? No, this looks like the start of a new project, doesn't
it, with this as his bon voyage publicity. Remember, Wogan had him back on a few years later, by
which time he was already vindicated. Wogan backed down and appeared to be lectured by the
superior Icke. Very very strange. Ask yourself this: why would Wogan have him on, and why would
Wogan allow Icke to have the upper hand? These shows are completely staged, and Wogan and his
people were in control. They could have edited the show any way they liked. So why run promotion
for Icke? And, of course, they did a similar thing with Alex Jones on Piers Morgan a few years later.
Piers is a Morgan. Hello, does anyone ever make any connections? Does anyone even look at a last
name? These people don't have to hide because their audience is so gullible.

Within the year, Icke had a book out with a mainstream publisher. Gill and MacMillan published Truth
Vibrations in 1991. Seeing that Gill and MacMillan mainly publishes educational books for school and
college students, why would they publish this wild conspiracy theory of a guy claiming to be a “World
Visionary”? It makes no sense. Although we are told Truth Vibrations was a bestseller, only one copy
comes up in the US at Ebay on a search.

Five more books came out in the next three years. This from a guy who couldn't get through high
school, dropping out at age 15. And again, all were promoted by mainstream publishers. The first of
these was Love Changes Everything. But we find the same thing at Ebay, with only two copies
available worldwide, one in Australia and one in the UK! It was published by Aquarian Press. To
see some of the other offerings of Aquarian Press through the years, go here. Looks like another MI6
front to me.

We are told Icke has a huge audience, but to me it looks manufactured. The lack of books at Ebay
tends to confirm that. We see huge audiences for his lectures, but those can be bought. Remember,
Leni Riefenstahl had 30,000 extras for her films back in the 1930s. So just because you see a packed
auditorium does not mean any real people are paying to get in. Maybe they were paid to sit there. Do
you really think that many people are going to show up to be lectured to by David Icke? Believe it if
you must, but I no longer do.

A couple of readers have compared me to Icke, or asked me about Icke, which is why I am here on this
page today. I point out that Icke tends to accept mainstream history, simply giving you an alternative
reading. He accepts that the Protocols are real. Like Dave McGowan, he accepts that Kennedy,
Lincoln and MLK were assassinated, etc. So he and I have nothing in common. I have proved that
most of the big events of recent history were staged, so my reading and Icke's reading have no point of
contact.

In my opinion, Icke is from the families he is pretending to out, and his project is to blackwash
conspiracy theories in general, by making them look as whacky as possible. This is what all the
Reptilian shape-changer stuff is about. Like Ezra Pound, Bill Cooper, Eustace Mullins, and hundreds
of others, Icke is an Anti, sent in to sully-by-association anyone who allies themselves to him, or
resembles him in any way. They want to be sure that anyone who researches Jewish subjects, in
whatever way, can be tarred and feathered with the same pot as Icke. I think that it is possible that, like
Pound, Icke may someday soon be instructed to go completely mad, ending up in a mental institution.

This will finally and abruptly blackwash all his statements about Zionists. But since he has appeared
half-mad all along, this may not be necessary.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

FYI: David Icke 15 May 2017 19:14 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you didn't have the slightest interest in what Icke had to say, how much would you have to be paid to listen to him outdoing a Bruce Springsteen gig for duration? Remember, you can't sit it out in the bar; you've got to sit on those shitty seats, with just a 15 min break for overpriced refreshment.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.